It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama Threat: D.C. Police Officer Allegedly Said He

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

am i the only one here to consider that this is all BS straight from barry's campaign managers?

I considered that. Then I read the article and saw that this is being treated as a credible threat by the police department.

Are you saying you think the officers superiors, and the officer who turned him in work for Obama's campaign?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

What is your point? I have a right to feel the way I do!! I have zero respect for thieves and liars. I can handle almost anything else but that. Show me how things are done honestly today in regard to decision making and how "we the people" have rights like we did 20ys ago and I will agree with you.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotAct
Lol, I don't blame him. The government is corrupt.

She has no authority in the government she can't order anyone to do anything.

This pig is obviously trying to win the idiot of the year award.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
reply to post by seagull

What is your point? I have a right to feel the way I do!! I have zero respect for thieves and liars. I can handle almost anything else but that. Show me how things are done honestly today in regard to decision making and how "we the people" have rights like we did 20ys ago and I will agree with you.

And what has she done to take away your rights?

Nothing she has no power in the government.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by goldcoin

Someone pissed off at the president but maybe she is easier to get to. His last executive order to take control of all forms of communication through DHS made allot of people very unhappy or who knows maybe he is just a nut job

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Personally nothing, I just despise the whole bunch of them and have nothing nice to say about the government.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

am i the only one here to consider that this is all BS straight from barry's campaign managers?

I considered that. Then I read the article and saw that this is being treated as a credible threat by the police department.

Are you saying you think the officers superiors, and the officer who turned him in work for Obama's campaign?

100% certain?
no.
yet is still the highest probability
unless dumb cop wants to waterboarded at gitmo

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by PatriotAct
Lol, I don't blame him. The government is corrupt.

She has no authority in the government she can't order anyone to do anything.

This pig is obviously trying to win the idiot of the year award.

lol she can get people fired
just has to whisper in the right ear at bedtime

dont underestimate the power of FLOPOS
[thats the POSUS's wife and not a mistype
]
edit on 12-7-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

100% certain?
no.

Wait, now you are switching your story.

First you said you thought this was made up by the Obama campaign.

Now you are saying you think the police department is in on the scheme? That very quickly unravels.

la2

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

This to me just shows how serious problems really are within the US government, Secret Service is rampantly out of control, and now protection officers are plotting to kill the first lady, do they even know who they can trust? alternatively, is this the set up for an event of some kind leading to Draconian measures being implemented on the US people.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Can you say coo coo for coco puffs with an attitude?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

100% certain?
no.

Wait, now you are switching your story.

First you said you thought this was made up by the Obama campaign.

Now you are saying you think the police department is in on the scheme? That very quickly unravels.

WTF?

do you get paid by letter?

what part of conspiracy/ useful idiot/phony threat to garner sympathy are you having trouble comprehending?
officer big mouth [if this was a false threat, it being the highest probability] was obviously in on it

find somebody who cares whether these psychopathic pieces of trash live or die[preferably horribly] to pester with your obviously mindless adoration
and ridiculously transparent word games

i have told no STORY[=translation fiction] here as you falsely imply
but stated a hypothesis

my father was a violent sociopath
you're playing the same little head/word games i've been able to see through since i was 7 years old here

now scat before i show you how it's really done and turn you into a drooling idiot

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

reply to post by seagull

To be honest I would care less, The both of them (Barry and Michelle) need jail time or worse. So yep it would be fine with me!!

Really?

If someone really needs jail time - that wold be someone who F-up economy, signed off-shore drilling, started 2 wars and at the end said that he does not have magic wand to fix all BS he made...

As for cop, sure it is serious thing and he should be locked for a long time.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Wow! He just flushed his LE career down the toilet. I am not sure yet (apologies for not reading more of the story first) if he is a racist or he just doesn't like women in power (perhaps both).

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
A cop threatening to shoot Michelle is a serious matter so he should be investigated and fired.
He will probably get added to Obama's kill list.

Then again, I would probably be pissed off too if Michelle ate my donut.
edit on 12-7-2012 by Alxandro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
would say he could have phrased his dissatisfaction with the regime better ... its sad seeing the state that america is in now - ppl losing jobs , homes , hope and then the leaders fail to remember they WORK FOR the pppl... yet the first lady spends a fortune travelling , partying and decorating at the expense of the ppl ... the money she wastes could shelter and feed alot of families... not to mention her arrogance and disdain for the ppl.. reminds me of marie antoinette prior to the french revolution ...

if anything the officers only crime is lack of tact and not knowing how to phrase things more apprpriatly ... at least he has the intestinal fortitude to speak up to the oppressors ...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

why would anyone shoot a first lady???

Have you seen her? She is the most arrogant b*#$@ I have ever seen. Not to mention she has nothing nice to say about the USA.

She really is nothing nice, and she is quite racist from what I hear. She is the appitomy of whats wrong with the attitudes in this country as it matters to black america as many of them share her same superficial hoity toity views and complacent ignorance.

She really is a (ko-ont) that has an adams apple larger than mine, she doesnt deserve to be threatened though, everyone should be able to live in their own created misery until they rot of old age with the smell of stale defeat.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

what part of conspiracy/ useful idiot/phony threat to garner sympathy are you having trouble comprehending?

The part where you say this is a 'phony threat' manufactured by the Obama admin, before it was pointed out to you that his superior has taken the alleged threat seriously...

Then again, I'm not one of those who thinks 'conspiracy theory' means 'any random crap i can imagine, even if it holds no water whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
sure is lots of crazy and long shot rationalizations in this thread
here let me try.... maybe the cop found out she was a xenomorph planning to steal all the cadburry creme eggs which make her fart pure sarin gas
also she just deserves it because..... well... because i say so
also the cops a hero.... an american hero.... a brilliant american hero!
i dont even know what i expected..... but i am very disappoint ats.... very disappoint
edit on 12-7-2012 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I don't like the Obama's but that is uncalled, no matter who it is...

-SAP-

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join