It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama Threat: D.C. Police Officer Allegedly Said He

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by acmpnsfal

ah geeez, then i guess the threats against Ladybird Johnson were equally "racist", right ?
don't fret, it's history ya know ??

How has she disrespected the entire population?
by her announcement early on that she has no pride in this/her country.
(that would include the entire population)

i don't hate her, i dislike her and quite frankly, she's a poor representative of "good health" or weight control.

while congratulations are due for her successes along the way, it is questionable whether any would listen, if it weren't for her current position.

i don't believe i've ever commented on her politics, just her husbands.
matter of fact, i've never really studied her political influences as i've been tooooo flabberghasted by his

Actually no, Lady Bird received death threats because she openly supported civil rights along with her husband in a turbulent era. That would be related to her politics and thus a reason to dislike her. But I see, now Michelle is a poor representative of good health and weight control.
lol. Gotcha. She looks healthy to me. It goes without saying she would not have the same influence if she was not the first lady, that goes for all of the women who held that position. She never said she was not proud of her country she said ""for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback." She clearly said she was PROUD of her country.
edit on 14-7-2012 by acmpnsfal because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2012 by acmpnsfal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
The First Lady is the First Lady. I could care less what she says because she doesn't make the most important decisions.
edit on 13-7-2012 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

Couldn't care less, it's couldn't, not could. Sorry, I had to get that in there first because it annoys the hell out of me.

Plus, I wanted to point out that your president doesn't make the most important decisions either. You're led to believe that he/she does, but the president is clearly a puppet, a spokesperson, a friendly face representing the corporate and military elites who actually make the decisions.

As for the story, I fully expect this to be a joke gone too far. If this were a credible threat do you really think the guy would be openly talking about it? This was probably nothing more than banter between guys that went off on a tangent, and before you know it someone with a grudge reports it as something it wasn't intended to be.

And if it was genuine, then be glad the guy is a complete tool. It makes me happy to think that those who would do something like that are also too mentally retarded to be able to actually do it

I don't like the government, I think Obama has failed, but I like the first lady, and Obama is probably a nice guy too. The system is what's wrong, not the people who find themselves trapped within it.
edit on 14-7-2012 by detachedindividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MaleCABayArea

I agree with you 100%, I don't know what you would agree with Michelle about. She is part of the problem.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Lady Bird received death threats because she openly supported civil rights along with her husband in a turbulent era.
and this would be different than today how?

so, are you justifying the death threats themselves or are you suggesting she "deserved it" ??
IF racism is a valid reason now, it must have been then, right ??

hmmm, first time in over 30yrs ... yep, that's proud alright

spare us this drivel, please ??

ETA: are you seriously suggesting that Michelle does NOT support her husbands policies ??
wars, kill lists, assassinations of Americans, lying to the American public and so forth ... if not, what is she doing to stop him ??
oh that's right, she's encouraging everyone ELSE to do something.
edit on 14-7-2012 by Honor93 because: add ETA

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Just wondering who you are referring to as far as a troll. I can't tell because your response is to his reply to me. Although I assure you I am not trolling. I have been a member of this site for a long time now.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Hey tough guy, you don't think I know what hard work is? Well let tell ya the reason I have the time to spend all day, as you say, on a posting board is because I already accomplished at 40 what will take you to 70 to do! So don't tell me I don't know what hard work is. You cannot even imagine the issues I have had to handle in the corse of my life, I never gave up, and never asked for help. I am one person who has truly earned the right to bitch about the direction of this country! So, anytime you feel you can say you have accomplished more than me, and prove it, then I will listen to what you have to say. Otherwise, it would be wise to listen more than talk. This country needs to get back to basics.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Reply to post by Honor93

Cheezus....can you really not see the difference between Lady Bird and Michelle? Lady Bird went on a tour giving speeches about equal rights in the south in a time when some groups wanted to keep women and minorities oppressed. She didnt just support her husband she took an active role in advocating for it. These groups were not happy about that and so she recieved death threats. While racism may have been the motivation for disliking her politics, it wasnt the motivation for them hating her as a person. She would not have recieved death threats if she was not speaking out on civil rights issues.

Michelle never said it was the first time she was proud of her country, she said it was the first time in her adult life. Meaning at some point she woke up from the fairy tale that America is perfect and saw things as an adult that needed improvement....most Americans on ATS can identify with that including myself its common for that to happen.

I dont know how Michelle feels about her husband's real policies and not that garbage you brought up, because she doesnt really involve herself in politics. But even if she didnt agree with him would you really expect her to speak out against him? Lol. Have the first family divided in front the entire nation? That would be smart.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Djayed

Well, looks to me like you are not only a racist, but a stupid one too!! lol Just thought I would let you know I have lived 43ys of my 45 in upstate NY. Color of skin means nothing to me. I judge people by there attitude and personality. I will say it again for the 600th time If the guy in the white house was a dam albino and did the things this one has I would say the same things I do now.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

Get used to it. As the election draws nearer, the race card will be thrown out more and more.
It doesnt seem to matter that this fool was elected to begin with, now if hes not re-elected, were all racists.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Sadly, I think your right! for some reason when ever you cross racial lines with criticism you some how become a racist.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by stanguilles7

i just gotta ask ... based on what you said here ...

Now you are saying you think the police department is in on the scheme? That very quickly unravels.
are you suggesting that the "police scheming with government" or "government scheming with police" is a new concept or something ??

No, I'm 'suggesting' that the notion that the White House carefully co-ordinated a fake incident involving several mid and upper level cops, with no fallout, is a naive and poorly thought out 'conspiracy theory'/
well ok, i can accept and dismiss that theory easy enough, however, i'll raise you one "beer summit" and the ongoing collabortions that would seemingly prove your theory wrong.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

yeah, i see the clear difference, Ladybird actually DID something worthwhile.
Michelle ?? after 4yrs, most are still waiting to see her do anything worthwhile.

She would not have recieved death threats if she was not speaking out on civil rights issues.
so, according to you, speaking out about anything is worthy getting death threats ??

hey look, if you can find common ground with an established racist, be my guest.
but no matter how much she squawks, she'll never gain my support as i don't support racists, period.

First Family divided in front of the nation ???
are you young or what ??
it's certainly nothing new, see --> Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Clinton or Carter - each family had their "issues" and in public view too.

based on your previous comment, the only difference between the two being discussed is that one was white and the other black. both have received inappropriate death threats and neither was deserving of such.
do you disagree ??

death threats are nothing unusual in their position.
you started this conversation (with me) by saying specifically ...

Find me another first lady who was disrespected this way and I will gladly admit I am wrong
i did and you are still arguing

what's up with that ??

you also said ...

You can try to hide your prejudice with the guise of hating her politics but shes not a participant in any
so, i'll ask you once more, which of the Obama administration policies doesn't she support and what does she do about it ??

oh yeah, she isn't taking a stand on anything, just attempting to re-focus our attention.
got it

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

so, how do you follow your own logic ??
you say ...

While racism may have been the motivation for disliking her politics, it wasnt the motivation for them hating her as a person
why do you think racism had anything to do with it at all ??
do you need to insert racism into everything ?

then, in a discussion about Ladybird Johnson, you say ...

Lady Bird went on a tour giving speeches about equal rights in the south in a time when some groups wanted to keep women and minorities oppressed.
yes except the threats you reference happened nearly a decade before Johnson was POTUS.
sure, she had developed enemies from those earlier years but it's still no good reason to be receiving death threats, from anyone.

would you please explain why you think it would be wrong for Michelle to take a stand against this administrations policies ??

she could oppose the CONUS deployment of drones.
she could oppose the illegal immigration delays.
she could oppose the "kill-list" authorization Obama gave himself.
she could oppose the separatist environment in their home town of Chicago.
she could oppose the UN
she could oppose UnConstitutional laws
she could oppose Monsanto
she could oppose ALOT of things, yet, she chooses to go along, quietly, while at the same time, publicly endorsing ppl to "get in shape" ... some would call that a hidden message if you know what i mean.

as for this type of public manipulation, it's nothing new.
i'll believe it when there is an actual attempt, not accusations.

you seem to forget, several of the POTUSs in my day have fallen or survived valid "attempts".
wives have certainly been threatened along the way.
while distressing, it's certainly not an attempt, it was talk, talk and more talk.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Reply to post by Honor93

Oh my god you are dense. First of all you brought up Lady Bird because she recieved death threats to prove hatred for Michelle wasnt racially motivated. I showed you why Lady Bird recieved the death threats. My original point was Michelle has not done anything to cause anyone to dislike her. So in a nutshell, yes if you speak out on something controversial backlash is to be expected and so death threats would not be a shock. Now you are saying you dislike Michelle because she hasnt done anything. You are just grasping at straws to justify your prejudicial feelings. Michelle hasnt done anything that would cause any type of strong reaction. Therefore I believe most of these incidences of disrespect are caused by the color of her skin. Im not going back down the road of explaining historical events to you and how they differ from now. Just go back, read up on it, dont lean on your memory because its probably biased.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

i brought up LadyBird because you asked, not for any other reason.
of course, you still fail to present any form of an apology

i didn't say anything about "racially motivated", you did.
i asked why you thought that way ?

did it ever occur to you that by remaining silent as the US is raped and pillaged before her very eyes might be enough to upset some ??
she is a lawyer isn't she ??
is she using her talent or skill to "improve" the nation or the condition of its people ??

sorry but i'm a born American, i do not ever expect death threats over something i said.
regardless how distasteful, Freedom of speech is both protected and guaranteed.

you are attacking me why ??
what part of this thread topic involves me?

within T&C, you are free to express your racism any way you desire.
i won't get in your way

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Originally posted by Expat888
post removed by staff

You think threatening to kill the wife of the president is 'serving and protecting this country'?

You, sir, need help, on so many levels. First of all, even if you loathe Obama and his politics, I hope you would respect America and the office he holds enough to recognize that such an action would be a horrible direction for our country to take, regardless of your political affiliation. But perhaps you hate America and want to see us descend into a police state, which such an assassination would likely move us toward.
edit on Thu Jul 12 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

But Mr. Washington.. we cannot go to war with guns and knives and actually kill these British soldiers.. servants of the King, Our English King who we swore to be faithful to. It doesn't matter that He is wrong, and a Tyrant and needs to be stopped and forced off this land that we now claim for our selves..

And Mr Washington, you most certainly Cannot help to bring this new nation forth with a Constitution that guarantees the rights of the citizens to rise up with arms for the purpose of overthrowing the next tyrant that comes along and seeks to ruin our new nation.

~~~~~

So in this case, the "lady" is not The Tyrant.. her husband may be though... thing is.. when do you think it is o.k. to kill a tyrant? Anytime at all? Don't you know Our Constitution says it is our right and our duty as Americans to use guns to kill and take our country back from tyrants?

There has to be a time according to the Constitution where it's o.k. to blow these guys heads off.. it's in there! It was written so we can protect ourselves against tyranny. If you keep on saying, no, no.. cant do that.. then the Tyrants will have won and we will never be able to free ourselves. You make the spirit of the Constitution null and void.

How about if The American People deemed Obama as a Tyrant and We The Peoples Army rose up to kill him. It's likely that his wife, kids and anyone else near him would be fair game in the war against "Them". Would you say it's o.k. to kill her then?
edit on 15-7-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: addition

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by digital01anarchy

...and you believe the elections are fixed? If only to excuse your inability/unwillingness to get off the couch and do something about the issues...

As for believing the story? That's why they call them investigations. Correct? Oh, sorry, everything is fake, except of course your perceptions of the "truth"...

Sorry to disturb you moral certainty.

Isnt it a reality that they are actually creating a list that profiles Americans by what they say on the internet? Isnt it a reality that the media is completely biased on what they report. Hell didn't CNN get caught lying about the travon case.

Lol you didn't disturb anything did you forget where you are at? Its a conspiracy website. LOL i wonder if it was the same investigators who told us about the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq
look at me i believe everything the government says

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by goldcoin

Wow!

This is a developing story, I'll add further comments as news comes in..but wow...why would anyone shoot a first lady??? I wonder who this cop is working for...if anyone.

Very suspicious quote. I'm wondering what was the context of the discussion. We never get to hear that. Suppose one cop asked another, "If there was a domestic dispute, and wife Michelle lunged at her husband Obama with a kitchen kife to stab him to death, what would you do?" And the second cop replies, "I'd protect the President, I'd shoot the first lady to save him." Now in that context, the situation seems different. Cop protecting the Office of the Presidency, as is his duty. But, when we just hear "part" of the discussion, it's not possible to form a judgment.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Reply to post by Honor93

Oh my god you are dense. First of all you brought up Lady Bird because she recieved death threats to prove hatred for Michelle wasnt racially motivated. I showed you why Lady Bird recieved the death threats. My original point was Michelle has not done anything to cause anyone to dislike her. So in a nutshell, yes if you speak out on something controversial backlash is to be expected and so death threats would not be a shock. Now you are saying you dislike Michelle because she hasnt done anything. You are just grasping at straws to justify your prejudicial feelings. Michelle hasnt done anything that would cause any type of strong reaction. Therefore I believe most of these incidences of disrespect are caused by the color of her skin. Im not going back down the road of explaining historical events to you and how they differ from now. Just go back, read up on it, dont lean on your memory because its probably biased.

thanks, i'd rather be dense than your typical push over

i answered your question with LadyBird, that is the ONLY reason she was mentioned.
still awaiting your ... ? apology ? ... however, since it takes a person of integrity to follow-through on their word, i won't hold my breath.

the threats you mentioned happened long before (nearly a decade) before Johnson was POTUS. those particular threats don't qualify for the point you're trying to make.

My original point was Michelle has not done anything to cause anyone to dislike her.

yes, it was ... i disagreed then and not so surprisingly, i still disagree with the comment.

Now you are saying you dislike Michelle because she hasnt done anything
no, that's just one of many reasons that seem to be "not enough" for you.
if you recall, you didn't care for my statement that she is a poor represntative of weight control or healthy living, either ... won't you at least keep up with the conversation ?

need more ? i have plenty.
i don't like her abuse of public $$ for her excessive staff
i don't like her because of her lack of pride in this country
i don't like her because she fails to utilize her skills to better this country
i don't like her because she is a racist
i don't like her because she is a poor representative of this country and its values
i don't like her because she supports government sponsored slavery
i don't like her because she is intentionally and directly influencing our children
(in many not so good ways)

ok, i'm biased ... to American principles and values of which she exhibits very few.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I agree completely. The article said a group of officers were discussing possible threats to the president. I can very easily see how a discussion could go to " O.K.-- if someone wanted to assassinate the presidents wife, how would they do it. The officer in question was probably giving a hypothetical scenario with a response like " I'd probably use" this type of weapon". These hypothetical scenarios are discussed by law enforcement all the time. It's a process of thinking ahead to what situations "might" develop so as to be better prepared.

[The motorman allegedly made the comments Wednesday morning as several officers from the Special Operations Division discussed threats against President Obama. It was not immediately clear where the alleged conversation took place or exactly how many officers took part in the conversation.

During that conversation, the officials said, the officer allegedly said he would shoot the First Lady and then used his phone to retrieve a picture of the firearm he said he would use. It was not immediately clear what type of firearm was allegedly shown.]Quote from Huffington Post

An officer overheard the alleged threat and reported it to a police lieutenant at the Division, who immediately notified superiors, the officials said.

The officer who "overheard" the statement more than likely only heard part of the conversation and jumped to conclusions. Already the Obamaites are trying to pin this on the right. Don't be surprised if the left doesn't try to spin another Joe Soptic type of lie.

On another note; I caution ATS members.
A couple of replies I've read smell of "fishing" by an alphabet agency, looking for a reason to draw out "the nuts" for further scrutiny. Don't think this thread isn't being watched!
edit on 10-8-2012 by nightstalker46 because: additional remark

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join