It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama Threat: D.C. Police Officer Allegedly Said He

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
regardless of how you feel the office of the president must be respected,

I wonder how much he respects me? Or any other American? Last time I checked he could care less about what Americans think or feel.

edit on 13-7-2012 by Starchildren because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
As cops can no longer be trusted, a special military guard will have to be put into service for white house officials. By special I mean chipped and brain controlled with an off switch. This will be the first step in replacing all law enforcement with special military units. It's just too bad this monarch project got screwed up... Instead of carrying out his mission, he told people about it before hand. Now plan B, damage control, will go into effect. This will Include a cover story like that he was just kidding or something, followed by a memory wipe, suspension, psych evaluation which will show hes incapable of returning to work, or must be held in a psych ward, depending on how much of a problem it is determined he will be. If all else fails, he'll wind up commiting suicide in a dark alley by shooting himself in the back of the head.

Just the first thoughts off the top of my head.
Keep in mind, though, that I am unreliable, mentally unstable, highly medicated, paranoid, barely literate, not credible, and a slew of other suspicious descriptives...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Time for Jedi council to be formed....

I knew it!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
That made me think that, because the Masonic order likes to maintain control by making it appear as though there is a problem, by creating one, then providing the anti-dote at just the right time, people are continually deceived into feeling a sense of gratitude for their ongoing "Protection".
I bet michelle and obama right now are thanking the Powers that pull their strings for picking this up.
The only thing people are protected against by believing this #e, is the ongoing sickness exhibited by these pieces of flotsam, towards those they say they "Protect".

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee

why would anyone shoot a first lady???
reply to post by goldcoin

Have you seen her? She is the most arrogant (I snipped) I have ever seen. Not to mention she has nothing nice to say about the USA.

So, people who are arrogant and do not having anything nice to say about the USA gives anyone the
to shoot them? If that was true, there wouldn't be many people left on ATS! The reasoning stinks.

Oh, looks like we found our first victim who can't say anything nice about the USA
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 13/7/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: add

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

ah geeez, then i guess the threats against Ladybird Johnson were equally "racist", right ?
don't fret, it's history ya know ??

How has she disrespected the entire population?
by her announcement early on that she has no pride in this/her country.
(that would include the entire population)

i don't hate her, i dislike her and quite frankly, she's a poor representative of "good health" or weight control.

while congratulations are due for her successes along the way, it is questionable whether any would listen, if it weren't for her current position.

i don't believe i've ever commented on her politics, just her husbands.
matter of fact, i've never really studied her political influences as i've been tooooo flabberghasted by his

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by acmpnsfal

ah geeez, then i guess the threats against Ladybird Johnson were equally "racist", right ?
don't fret, it's history ya know ??

How has she disrespected the entire population?
by her announcement early on that she has no pride in this/her country.
(that would include the entire population)

i don't hate her, i dislike her and quite frankly, she's a poor representative of "good health" or weight control.

while congratulations are due for her successes along the way, it is questionable whether any would listen, if it weren't for her current position.

i don't believe i've ever commented on her politics, just her husbands.
matter of fact, i've never really studied her political influences as i've been tooooo flabberghasted by his

This reminds me for a calls on local radio stations to boycott Johnny Depp's movies, Dixie Chicks and everyone else who was against Iraq invasion or was bashing Bush's administration.

Freedom Fries anyone?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Must be a fat person.

All Michelle has done, has been encouragement of eating healthy and to do exersize.
What a commie whore!

Anyone who thinks the first lady has done anything wrong is mentally ill.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperFrog

Freedom Fries

i remember those.
yeah well, just because it didn't work before doesn't mean it wouldn't if applied properly.

it may be just a daydream but it's more entertaining than one of Michelle's exercise commercials.
ETA: Jack LaLane and Richard Simmons did more for this country, for generations, in terms of exercise and healthy living than Michelle could ever dream of doing.

make no mistake, i am not bashing her efforts, but let's not make it out to be something it's not, k ??
edit on 13-7-2012 by Honor93 because: ETA

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

Scary because she and still is a powerful woman?

Still, it's not her name signing anything.

Why do we in this country make such a big deal out of our presidents' wives?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Hmm...no names, "alleged" threat - makes me wonder if this isn't just another throw away "somebody is out to do harm to the President or First family" story to generate sympathy for the sychophant-in-chief.
How many other threat stories have we seen only to see no follow up on later?

Time will tell but I'm betting since Obama's ratings have fallen so low this is just another sympathy ploy.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
1st.. From what ive read, she seems to be racist.. So not so surprised someone would run their mouth. 2nd.. Why would anyone think a police officer is any different than any other crazy loon? Uniform doesnt make you a decent person. Or not crazy.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Hmm...no names, "alleged" threat - makes me wonder if this isn't just another throw away "somebody is out to do harm to the President or First family" story to generate sympathy for the sychophant-in-chief.
How many other threat stories have we seen only to see no follow up on later?

Time will tell but I'm betting since Obama's ratings have fallen so low this is just another sympathy ploy.

And that basically sums up this thread. People would rather believe that Obama hired a cop to threaten his wife so he can guarantee his reelection(?), rather than consider that this cop is just an idiot who thought it was funny to joke about murdering the first lady.

Hmm, since being on ATS I have become less and less of conspiracy theorist. Sure, all this sounds fine when its said in your head, but seeing it written out as a argument really puts into perspective on how stupid the idea really is.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Have you seen her? She is the most arrogant b*#$@ I have ever seen. Not to mention she has nothing nice to say about the USA.

I definitely wouldnt lose any sleep over it either.
Remember this?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

Have you seen her? She is the most arrogant b*#$@ I have ever seen. Not to mention she has nothing nice to say about the USA.

I definitely wouldnt lose any sleep over it either.
Remember this?

Wow, I am convinced.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by xyankee

Y'know that's just truly sad and rather pitiful. Instead of just voting him out of office, and replacing him. You advocate shooting/murdering his wife?

...you don't see anything wrong with that? Really?

How do you vote someone out of office with fixed elections?Anybody see what happened to Ron Paul. Ps im not saying he won them all but even the ones he did win they lied about until he was almost out of the race then started to change rules to stop him from getting anymore votes.

you actually believe this bs hype story. It's just creative story telling to see who responds in the incorrect way so they can be put on the terrorist list that seems to make everyone a terrorist except the people who steal, lie, kill, and manipulate the public ie the bankers,politicians, police, media

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
HAHAHAHA You Americans never stop amazing me

Obama now has the official power to f*cking finish your life in a matter of seconds if he doesn't like the look on your face, the beliefs you hold or the things you do.

But when people say they wouldn't mind his wife getting shot, everyone is on their horses???

The irony, simply brilliant
If we are being watched by ET's as some kind of entertainment I sure would understand why, you just CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP.

You have a freaking dictator in office who can do to you whatever the hell he pleases, but oh no if someone mentions shooting said dictator's wife, the whole of America goes crazy including ATS...

I'm against violence and murder, but when your "leaders" can do so legally, they deserve no better.

It wouldn't even surprise me if they are framing the guy for knowing things he shouldn't know, wouldn't be the first time and it sure as hell won't be the last either.

Enjoy your blind patriotism, see where it gets you
When Hitler was in power people would say the exact same thing about their precious leader and his surroundings, until after the war of course, then nobody knew and nobody could do a thing. The few who tried became heroes.

Open your goddamned eyes because you muppets are going down in history books as the people that let it happen, AGAIN. It sucks balls to see this sh*t coming at you like an out of control train waiting to get wrecked against a wall, because all the people in the train are going "choo choo!!" and no matter how hard you yell they're going to crash, they keep asking to go faster and faster. And the ones on board that are aware, still don't seem to be realizing they're ON THE TRAIN TOO. Remove the engineer(s), or you dumbasses are not going to survive the crash

edit on 13/7/12 by ThisIsNotReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
BOGUS...BOGUS...BOGUS...BOGUS...

THIS IS A BOGUS ALERT!!!!

Trayvon didnt lead to race riots so now we will have cops threaten obamas wife.

The press works for these actors. obama wants to be reelected. He should be impeached, but that wont happen.
so lets create drama!!!! everything is staged and nothing can be believed by these liars.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

i cant believe you guys are on this thread on this site talking about why to kill the first lady

if any thread would flag the government to watch this would lol

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

...and you believe the elections are fixed? If only to excuse your inability/unwillingness to get off the couch and do something about the issues...

As for believing the story? That's why they call them investigations. Correct? Oh, sorry, everything is fake, except of course your perceptions of the "truth"...

Sorry to disturb you moral certainty.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join