It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama Threat: D.C. Police Officer Allegedly Said He

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by goldcoin

Wow, just wow! I'd say that somebody is in deeeeeep do-do. S&F

link   
Lol, I don't blame him. The government is corrupt.

link   
Ugh, this is not good. This man just contributed to the unemployment situation, and may be an addition to the growing prison population. What the heck was he thinking? All politics aside, this is not something to make levity of. It is very serious, and I don't care if this officer was making a joke. This is not something to joke about. By him or anyone for that matter. I hope they get to the bottom of this, and fid out for certain what this officer's intentions were by making such a morbid statement. Not a bright idea by any stretch of the imagination. This officers needs psychiatric help. Not a badge and a gun!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
jeezus h friggin keeRyste folks...

the Actual source article is rife and obviously, purposefully - laden with nothing more than alleged this, alleged that ... fooking little misfit, fooking brat - type #, shyte, shinola.

media interests, once again, making mountains out of otherwise molehills. the first lady will sleep well tonight and going forward, i can guarantee you.

:shk:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
The motive is what I am totally confused by. If he meant to DO it..cops wouldn't warn they'd just DO IT. I'd start asking other things... Does he have gambling debts? Other reasons that going home is worse than what he just did to his future? I've heard of professional sucide, but this was epic and for no apparent reason?

Have you considered that, like many cops, (and people here on ATS), he is just some loudmouth who likes to talk big?

I doubt this was a credible (alleged) threat, but I dont find it hard to believe it would be uttered by a wanna-be rambo tool with a badge.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annie Mossity
jeezus h friggin keeRyste folks...

the Actual source article is rife and obviously, purposefully - laden with nothing more than alleged this, alleged that ... fooking little misfit, fooking brat - type #, shyte, shinola.

media interests, once again, making mountains out of otherwise molehills. the first lady will sleep well tonight and going forward, i can guarantee you.

They use "alleged' because it has not been proven yet.

Unfamiliar with basic journalistic and legal procedure?

If the threat was reported up the chain of command, and the officer has been removed from his post, then obviously this isnt the 'media' making something up.
edit on 12-7-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Are you kidding me ? Why ?

Did she ban donuts for piggies or something ?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
reply to post by stanguilles7

Personally I think it is Barry who needs help on so many levels, also as long as he is the occupier of that office, then I don't have any respect for it. I have become completely and totally fed up with the whole situation of our government.

It's one thing to dislike someone's politics. It's a whole 'nother ballgame to hate he office he holds. And a whole nother continent to say you thinkit's reasonable to assassinate the wife of someone you dislike politically.

Sounds like maybe you need to move to a country you dont hate so much.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Sure I do, I just don't care anymore! Vote him out, ha, give me a break, that is another farce I have come to realize. The elections are all fixed. I can't put in words just how fed up I am with everything in regard to our political system and how we have absolutely no control over what they do now. I would not do something like that because I have two boys and would not want to be arrested, but I would not stop someone either. You can say what you like about me, thats fine, but some how I just don't care.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I'd prefer a bomb over the whole of DC, while Ron Paul is on leave.

Someday, most likely after decades of voting, you'll realize to change this tide blood needs to spill.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Annie Mossity

Original source, or at least, "allegedly" first to run the story... Wash Post

Doesn't sound like my "what if" scenario is what happened, sounds like the cop's colleagues felt his comment was inappropriate and for another cop to turn him in, leads me to believe that it was a big concern. Not looking good for him...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by lives

Someday, most likely after decades of voting, you'll realize to change this tide blood needs to spill.

When you are ready to offer up yours, i'll believe this is nothing more than macho posturing.
edit on 12-7-2012 by stanguilles7 because: mispelled posturing

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Originally posted by xyankee

why would anyone shoot a first lady???

Have you seen her? She is the most arrogant b*#$@ I have ever seen. Not to mention she has nothing nice to say about the USA.

I know, right? She's so uppity. Why doesnt she know her place, anyway? People of her persuasion should not be so arrogant.

/snarkasm
nice, because she dislikes the first lady she is racist,that seems like a popular way of demonizing anyone who disagrees with the obamas.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Making a list, checking it twice gonna find out who's naughty or nice....

Don't make threats against POTUS wife.

Piggie better be on his knees praying that this was all a big misunderstanding.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
regardless of how you feel the office of the president must be respected,
this man should have been veeted better

xploder

link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

When you are ready to offer up yours, i'll believe this is nothing more than macho pasturing.

**Until **posturing

But yes, you're correct. I have a lot to lose.

link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

That is were you are wrong. This was a county I once loved, but because of liberals and progressives, it has become a county I can't stand, and if we don't get back to the basics of what makes this county great, I want no part of it.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

Of course they are...

Keep hiding your head in the sand, blaming everyone else for the problems around us... Easier than actually attempting to be part of the solution, isn't it?

Spare me, please.

Everyone's fault except for you is what I just read.

Sad, truly sad.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I don't believe any of the stories. Distractions at best, at worst they could be problem/reaction/solution. I don't believe the news at all anymore, very little of it is real, and not staged IMO. So, controlled and influenced or direct mission to speak those words? Don't know. Think praying for his safety might be good, though, as odd things have happened, including a restaurant owner who may have heard too much or something dying.
edit on 12-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

lol

just cant help yourself

i was with you till you brought up gambling debts

am i the only one here to consider that this is all BS straight from barry's campaign managers?
phony assassination threats/attempts have been used before to garner sympathy or to rally the sheeple
in favor of a unpopular leader.

then there is the stupid "you can hate the man, but gotta respect the office" nonsense

why should anybody have any or more respect for an office
than shown by those occupying said office

down in the pols
it was "mitts" got invited to builderbergers and israel

remember we are talking about psychopaths

also remember comes the next screwing *COUGH* elections
you've got two choices

mr hopey changey
and phonier than the 3 dollar bills his granpa helped peddle
before escaping to mexico to avoid being lynched "mitts" the danite

with a dominionist plant running as a dark horse

meh