It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American troop movements in the UK some thing going on

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
how are they american?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
In brief i feel the wind of change is coming, we have seen others in the storms path, be it conflict, uprising, war, financial, natural, solar, the storm is now heading in our direction, towards us , we to will feel the storm, as others already are, THIS IS WHAT IVE SEEN, BEEN SHOWN

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Well we had a really nice time in Derbyshire , hope you,ve all had a good week. The peek district always a nice place to visit, we stayed in lovely valley, beautiful views, walks, thanks to Nick, who invited us along, it was a holiday we wernt running of to the mountains and caves , though we did have a big storm , thunder and lighting pass over the valley where we were, on thursday evening, then on the way home friday, we stopped at Holbeach on the A17 , at the big cafe , farm shop .

Another big storm was near by , on the other side of the road, is another cafe, out side the cafe is a field gun , a personal carrier , a fighter plane , there is also a row of flags , the wind was blowing South West, Towards Boston Sleaford, when we arrived, while there, the wind completely changed direction to South East , blowing towards Hunstanton, so the storm then came directly our way, and the heavens just opened.

We,ve watched others in the path of the storm, be it conflict, war, financial, drought, floods, i see North India was blacked out as its grid became over loaded, again some thing solar flares can do just about any where, resulting in grids becoming over loaded, which can leave huge area,s with out power, for some time, could be days, weeks, not hours.

THE WIND IS CHANGING ,
Seeing the wind change Direction, as i stood there, i thought i see that, the storm is coming our way. !

Global every one.

My dear old nan, once had a bit of a twister heading towards her home across the fields from South Lopham, i believe it damaged buildings there, roofs ect. she stood there and prayed ,that the twister would change direction , and it did, it went into a great big oak tree , off to the left, the whole tree, creaked and groaned, as bows were twisted and torn off.

Jonah preached to a great city , that was about to be destroyed, the people with in the city believed Jonah, that destruction was imminent, and they fasted and prayed, repented, and God spared the city ,

Can we change the direction of the wind,? the storm, still the high wind and waves , maybe ?

If not ,Its written when the storm breaks, most will flee in terror, but others will mount up on the wings of eagles.

From Holbeach towards , thetford Forest, on the A134 , i was coming through there one night , the road was blocked of , a dutch lorry driver, was on the wrong side of the road, and had collided , with a lorry coming around the corner, when forces collide with fatal , deadly , consequences.

Syria, Iran, London , Israel, Russia, US, China ?

Then still returning from our holiday, we drove on to Thetford forest , stopped just passed Mundford , at the stag picnic area. .

There was a Volvo Am balance parked near by, which then took of at high speed, sirens blaring,
Emergency life or death, a split second 24hours, about life , not one single penny ,

This is the exact same area of forest i was walking through , on the sunday afternoon , when Diss town football club returned to Diss from Wembley , after winning the vase cup, at the same time near where i had just been ,Kenya , Uganda , a great slaughter was taking place , and people there were fleeing through the forests, surrounded by the worst kind of explosion of violence .

As ive mentioned before , at this same spot, completely out of the blue, an almost blinding flash of light , this enormous bang ,the loudest ive ever heard, for a split second, you could have thought Mildenhall or Lakenheath had been hit by a missile , then the Heavens tore apart, this electrical storm, raged across East Anglia, Tacclestone Mast was struck by lighting , and as the game involving diss was being veiwed , all the tv,s blacked out , the unexpected when least expected.

Then from Thetford to Diss , you pass Riddlesworth , where Lady Diana attended school.
Many still believe she was an illuminati sacrifice , assassinated.

In a moment in the twinkling of an eye can be heaven or hell.

In Buxton i had to do an emergency stop, a van pulled out in front of me, thinking i was turning left, my indicate r , had not canceled out automatically, was still indicating , i had not noticed, i remember a girl , pulling out at the devils hand basin, at brome, into the path of a lorry, thinking it was turning left towards Diss , as the lorrys indicator was on, but it was carrying straight on , towards Scole.

Who knows what one day may bring,? Julie and myself stayed in this same area of the peek district, some years ago, walking along the top road, over looking the valley, in the moon light, then we would never had thought, one day we would be staying down in the valley , with some of her family. so its good we dont know all that is in store, ahead,

The Lord has already shared with me the storm is coming, and the sword is out, and now the storm is heading our way to.

The perfect storm, the experts call an ET , its a global storm . now on the Horizon.

Some are on the mountain top , but many are in the valley of decision.

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, Gods son, and you will be saved ,

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This leads on from when standing by lake Victoria in Kenya, watching a massive electrical storm over the Lake, the other side of the Lake, Rwanda, Genocide , the slaughter was relentless,
The Lord shared with me, the storm is coming,that the sword is out in Africa, the sword is out in the Middle East , the sword is out in the far East, and the sword was out in Europe.

there is a sword in Westminster Abbey , UK, when this nation is at war, the sword is symbolically drawn from its sheaf.

its also written the sword of the Lord is out, flashing like lighting from East to West, polished for slaughter, Judgement.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dwarfflex

your doing it again dwarfflex your babbling about things that have nothing to do with London Olympics army ,what you need to do is start a new thread with your weather storms

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
no its all connected, the wind has changed, the storm is coming in our direction.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

your not Michel fish by any chance are you

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
well today big storms all the way up the UK ,

London ? false flag, or other wise.

waters rushing , flash flooding , in the North,

Russia descending like an A valance from the North ?, upon Europe, the middle east. ?

Russia could hit every strategic target in the UK in hours , East Anglia would be the hardest hit area. because of all the bases.

Israel, struck by a missile ? starts the conflict, escalating into a wider conflict. ?

reports online bases being evacuated on the east coast US ?

edit on 5-8-2012 by dwarfflex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

i don't want to sound like i am insulting you in any way by asking you , if you take drugs either illegal or from the doctor with you having such a heightened awareness

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
no drugs if you know what youre looking for, Take Elijah in the 1st book of Kings , chapter 18, vrs 44 seven times he sent his servant , on the seventh time his servant returned saying thier was a small cloud rising out of the sea, the size of a mans hand .

Elijah knew what he was looking for, and what this signified.

when i see storms flash floods in the north, im reminded of a torrent coming out of the North against Israel, like a flood, avalanche

seeing to in Norfolk, the WAYLAND show canceled , struck by lighting ,

www.edp24.co.uk...

im reminded of the wailing wall. Israel . many things can crawl out of the sewers , the abyss , and cover the land, the middle East.

seeing subways flooded, Newcastle , reminds me of the tube system London ? Tower ?

edit on 6-8-2012 by dwarfflex because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2012 by dwarfflex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
more tanks on the move

www.youtube.com...#!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Getting ready for the Kings of the East , who slay a third of man kind, revelations chapter 9 , and their number is 200.000.000 an unstoppable force from the East

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I live in great falls mt and not only today is there activity...air activity...but it seems in the last 2 was there has been plane after plane. I've never heard them go out at night though. Anyways...I have seen an up tic in activity...but then again...I haven't looked their rouster....

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Its time
Well that was one big storm , thunder rumbling of in each direction for 24 seconds then continual thunder and lighting every 12 seconds i havnt seen that here before, such a continual storm,
yesterday this storm passed over Norfolk in the UK, i have not seen a storm like it , and ive seen storms all around the world,and at sea,
tonight i went out to see the meteorite showers , there were 12 perfect lines of clouds ,
Yesterday hearing this storm thunder then lighting continually, reminds me of a clock sounding, ringing, counting down the midnight hour ,

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Me and my son spent the last week, camping on South wold beech, suffolk UK. plenty of activity , jets , helicopter coming right along the beech, paratrooper planes following one another.

ironically there is a large oil tanker anchored of South wold, probably waiting for the price of oil to rise?

but jets , paratrooper planes , heading in this direction, as if in my mind the tanker could represent the middle east

my son even asked we had not seen a tv for days , have we gone to war ?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by dwarfflex
Getting ready for the Kings of the East , who slay a third of man kind, revelations chapter 9 , and their number is 200.000.000 an unstoppable force from the East

that would be china ,but i dont think the good guy's are the ones we are lead to beleive , in my mind now america and britain are the evil nation's and russia and china are the good guys ,

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
You have to ask your self this question , with the Vatican, jesuits, Illuminati, free masons, Anti christ NWO secret so-cites, the club of Rome, the square mile in London, District of Columbia, Washington,

the Zion Rothchild dynasty , who as the above their allegiance through their rituals is to satan .

for me seeing what the military are doing, being ordered to do, and carrying out in Syria.

what will the military complex do, when ordered by their wall street masters ?

not forgetting war is big business, so is reconstruction, an effective way to depopulate to .

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I tend to agree, Freedomoftruth. It seems USA is turning nasty now they realise they're not top of the class anymore, and UK is USA's wingman.
the only constant is change, the winds of change are always blowing.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dwarfflex
well today big storms all the way up the UK ,

London ? false flag, or other wise.

waters rushing , flash flooding , in the North,

Russia descending like an A valance from the North ?, upon Europe, the middle east. ?

Russia could hit every strategic target in the UK in hours , East Anglia would be the hardest hit area. because of all the bases.

Israel, struck by a missile ? starts the conflict, escalating into a wider conflict. ?

reports online bases being evacuated on the east coast US ?

edit on 5-8-2012 by dwarfflex because: (no reason given)

Why do people under estimate us Brits? Just because our government are fecking useless and inept, IE ruined the economy and cut our defence, doesn't mean anyone could walk over us.
Have you ever though of the missile defences we can deploy? Or the submarines that would indefinitely sink any enemy ship that dares to attack the United Kingdom?

Not only that, but we have roughly 58,000 troops we can call up from the reserves and we could easily build up and improve our armed forces. Why are so many people scared of Russia and think they are a threat? They aren't a threat, China possibly but nor the ruskies.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join