It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American troop movements in the UK some thing going on

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

mmm yes i suppose you have a point it would be easy to slip a small giro copter passed radar as well or one of them things were they strap a big fan on there back and fly using a parachute can not think what there called but a sniper could take them out you also have god knows how many private helicopter that could be stolen as well and used ,,,but having said that i still have this over whelming feel that something is not right when i have had this feeling before i haven't known why i was feeling that way until later when something happened i will give you an example i was in bed at the age of 12 and woke up in the middle of the night feeling really cold with a really bad feeling and a sick tight feeling in my guts i had laid there maybe an hour before my mum came in to my bedroom crying soon as she came in the feeling got ten times worse and before she opened her mouth i had an idea of what she was going to say and so said shut up don't tell me then she said it your dads dead ,,
thats just one example,, i dont get this all the time this feeling but i have it now with this mite be nothing i mite just need to go for a good dump which i hope it is
edit on 20-7-2012 by seethetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

A big dump is always a good idea

Enjoy!

PS: I'm sure this will all be fine and if not, I will come back an apologise to you. You have my word on that

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

well lets hope you don't have to come back and apologize then

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Regarding the vision the man had mentioned of a very tall building being attacked , the Shard in Lucifer's London,

London made up of 33 boroughs , 33 degree masons , the square mile, owned a run by the Knights of Malta,

i wouldnt rule out a helicopter, either they can fly very low .

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Note the fallen angels on the masons coat of arms with the hoofed feet www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
FBI

Warning of attacks in theaters public gatherings during the summer sent out on the 17th july

www.youtube.com...#!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dwarfflex

dwarfflex you are putting things in this thread that belong in other threads come on man get with the program

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Joining the dots , all the talk around the London Olympics , Illuminati agenda, world war III , depopulation ,

Syria , Russia, Troop movements, ect all could be part of the bigger picture , playing their part, at this present time.

relevant, in lighting the fire work. which will see global confrontation. ?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

yes im with you there i have heard today that britain is sending a navy fleet to the gulf of iran so something is going down

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikelkhall

Twenty-two B-29s are preserved at various museums worldwide, including one flying example, along with four complete airframes either in storage or under restoration, eight partial airframes in storage or under restoration and there are four known wreck sites.[56] Only two of the 22 museum aircraft are outside the United States, one is in the American Air Museum at the Imperial War Museum Duxford in the United Kingdom, the other at the KAI Aerospace Museum in Sachon, South Korea. One is the B-29 "Sweet Eloise" at Dobbins air base in Georgia which flew 27 successful bombing missions mainly over Japan during the second World War, and five POW relief missions.

Source

In this case I really doubt that the B-29 is being used in Canada at this time.

As far as the OP and other threads like this it appears as if the World is getting ready for something. Then again something is always going on somewhere in the world so who knows.

I hate to derail OP's thread any more, but I do feel the need to point out that the only flying B29 flew over my house 3 times this week. Making it impossible for it to be currently up in Canada. In other news, I saw my first flying B29 this week!

But seriously, I'm sure the poster of this just meant some other plane. It's easy to get all those Bs and Fs and all that mixed up, unless you have at least a passing interest in aviation. But the fact that people are noticing an increase in military flights around bases, especially so close to the Olympics, is suspect.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
There has been a massive increase in military air traffic where I live also. Its a small village called Corsham and there is an MOD site on the outskirts of the village as well as a few other military bases quite near by (Fairford, lynham) and although we usually get a few large sized planes flying over through the course of a normal week, the last fortnight has been insane. Getting at least 4-5 large planes going over each day. Helicopters are usually a rarity around here in comparison with the number of planes but they have also recently increased. Never see any on thier own, its always groups of 2 or 4.

I dont know too much about aircraft so I cant tell you what planes and helicopters they were but i can describe them. Most of the planes just look like big ass planes that i imagine they would carry troops or ammo in but every few days there is one that goes over that looks like thunderbird 2 and it is massive. It looks like they could easily drive a few tanks into it and still have room for a decent number of troops.
The helicopters have been a quite even mixture of long black ones with two sets of propellers, and single propeller ones that are usually seen flanking the double propeller ones.

I dont know if there is anything sinister about all of this but it is a noticable change in both the volume and type of air traffic we are seeing here.

On a side note there is a lot of cool military stuff around here, abandoned nuclear bunkers and stuff (box tunnel is like a 5 minute drive away) and its rumoured that one of the bunkers has a direct rail link with london as it was originally to be used by the prime minister.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by thelobp

it doesn't matter really about makes and models of planes its the amount of activity ,,it could even be there using the games as cover for mobilizing the troops ready for iran

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Hi folks .
I know I have joined the discussion pretty late , but recently a well known phrase keeps springing to my mind .

It is from the film Independance Day and Jeff Goldblum's character says . " Its like a game of chess . First you strategically place your pieces and then .........Checkmate" !!!

I hope we are all not going to end up as the sacrificial in pawns in whatever is going on with the troop deployment.

edit on 24-7-2012 by tpg47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg47

are you living in england near the games ,,

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpg47
Hi folks .
I know I have joined the discussion pretty late , but recently a well known phrase keeps springing to my mind .

It is from the film Independance Day and Jeff Goldblum's character says . " Its like a game of chess . First you strategically place your pieces and then .........Checkmate" !!!

I hope we are all not going to end up as the sacrificial in pawns in whatever is going on with the troop deployment.

edit on 24-7-2012 by tpg47 because: (no reason given)

And that film has been on Sky 1 and 2 a lot these past few days!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hello guys...

I saw something a bit out of the ordinary today in Bournemouth, thought it might add that to this thread....

Yesterday at around 3:30pm (rough estimate) I was on Bmouth beach with my best friend just having some drinks and enjoying the warm weather.

Then I heard a plane overhead and it seemed very loud, when I looked up there was 2 black private jet planes flying very low and very close to one another.

They were heading NE (so my guess is London) and were flying very low, I mean some biplanes were flying around the area too and were at least 5+ times higher than these jets.

Now, isnt this very strange? the fact that is 2 of them flying in formation, very low and being just private jets? is this even allowed for commercial flights? just seemed dodgy... thought I'd tell you guys.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dwarfflex
suit case delivery

Jerusalem count down

we.re all part of the puzzle

Even as a skeptic, it seems like there is a forward-leaning posture currently among Allied "defence" forces.

Is all the effort and cost simply for deterrence? The maxim of, a weapon unused is a useless weapon, applies. We know that sea and air assets were under-utilized in the last conflicts, so they are all fully cocked (pun intended).

My point is, nobody can rule out the false-flag, but if ~something~ bad happened to the Olympic games, it would provoke a wicked response. The only disadvantage to the Allies is loosing the ability to choose the time of the (counter) attack.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Wouldn't the hardest radbomb to detect be one buried underground?

If it had been planted a long time ago, it literally could remain in-situ for years, arming at a widely known date in the future?

Maybe a dud that's contained underground to limit the real fallout, but is "all they need" to declare war on a Mideast country?

Worst-case scenario is pretty horrible for UK. I doubt anything on that scale will happen.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I agree a big storm is coming. Now would be a good time to make a very large Ark we could put all the worlds fittest humans on this planet in it. Maybe call it an London Olimpic Ark sorry i ment PARK.. I think it would need a Navy helicopter Attack ship next to it and maybe some some servise to air batterys around it and maybe couple of thousand army troops because cant rely on G4s-- wot a shame--. When all the people who could actual afford a ticket ---rich people famous people and politistions are in the stadium BooooooM let the show begin. Any bets on who will win the games? USA and EU have Crazy Israel . Russia and China have crazy Iran. They all want the same prize --- Sryia .. Dont forget about those sneaky North Korens tho... how will it kick off? who will start it? Days to go till its the End of the world as we no it.. Cant wait to never have to work at my #ty job ever again. I feel like a slave but it dont matter because i have to work long and hard --- we living in a finiacal crises --thats another destracting news story tho..

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I found this video very interesting , the point mentioned about the torch , and the demand for human sacrifice . and how this could tie in with the Olympics and all the 2012 prophecy's.

the last cycle 80.000 were sacrificed , its well worth hearing what is presented here , could well illustrate what the ruling elite want to bring about in 2012 .

www.youtube.com...

edit on 24-7-2012 by dwarfflex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join