It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American troop movements in the UK some thing going on

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
some thing is going on. ? i had a lady share this with me today, i find what she shared interesting .

I live in Norfolk England between 3 airbases. I know this sounds crazy but I know the sounds from the bases when they are practicing with weapons and stuff. But lately I've seen a lot of trucks full of troops with ammo crates etc. this is not normal activity. Also of a nightime there's been odd noises and yet they are not planes or choppers they aren't thunder either? It sounds very deep and it grumbles. Do you think this is kind of weird? I lived here 13 years and I never heard nothin like thius before. And its also after midnight every time
edit on 12-7-2012 by dwarfflex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dwarfflex

What makes you think this has anything to do with American troops?

Are these American bases?

edit on 12-7-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Hey there dwarfflex ... I live in North Yorkshire on the edge of the moors (not too far from Fylingdale the American early warning station) and over the last couple of weeks I have noticed more air activity than normal but today has been ridiculous with helicopters and planes flying over almost every 5 - 10 mins but was unable to see a thing because they were all above cloud level ... this went on pretty much all day ... never seen it like that before ever.

Woody

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Hey there dwarfflex ... I live in North Yorkshire on the edge of the moors (not too far from Fylingdale the American early warning station) and over the last couple of weeks I have noticed more air activity than normal but today has been ridiculous with helicopters and planes flying over almost every 5 - 10 mins but was unable to see a thing because they were all above cloud level ... this went on pretty much all day ... never seen it like that before ever.

Woody

Exactly the same kind of activity in Canada near Montreal north shore
every 5 min a B29 flying quite low
first time in 15 yrs that i see that in my area

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Obviously they’re getting ready to clash with whoever is blamed for the false flag disruption of the Olympics!

I guess that’s the same reason 3,500 more British troops have been assigned to the Olympics too.

Home Secretary Theresa May confirmed the government will deploy an additional 3,500 troops at the London Olympics amid concerns that the firm G4S - which had been enlisted to provide the bulk of the 13,200 private security guards across 100 Olympic venues - may not hit its target because of problems recruiting and training staff.
link

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Russian war ships head for Syria

propheticseer.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Obviously they’re getting ready to clash with whoever is blamed for the false flag disruption of the Olympics!

I guess that’s the same reason 3,500 more British troops have been assigned to the Olympics too.

Home Secretary Theresa May confirmed the government will deploy an additional 3,500 troops at the London Olympics amid concerns that the firm G4S - which had been enlisted to provide the bulk of the 13,200 private security guards across 100 Olympic venues - may not hit its target because of problems recruiting and training staff.
link

You could be right but whatever it is something has definately got them roaming around up there.

Woody

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
It sounds to me from this thread and others like it, countries/governments are getting their ducks in row. If you think about it, only an idiot would NOT be reacting.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Woody

I would like to point out that the US airforce does not use B29's at all anymore.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by caf1550

Woody

I would like to point out that the US airforce does not use B29's at all anymore.

But Canada yes lol
the B29 are very easy to recognise
with their long wings pointy but round at the end

What kind of mission would they do with these old planes ?
can they be employed on Syria and Iran ?

edit on 7/12/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by caf1550

Woody

But Canada yes lol
the B29 are very easy to recognise
with their long wings pointy but round at the end

What kind of mission would they do with these old planes ?
can they be employed on Syria and Iran ?

edit on 7/12/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

en.wikipedia.org...

Im sorry but it says no where in there that the Canadian Airforce uses them.

en.wikipedia.org...

and to answer your question they wouldn't employ bombers like that over syria

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

link

One of my friends is on call to be one of the 3,500 troops sent in.

He was telling me bad things about G4S.

They've hired hundreds, if not thousands who can't speak English to run the olympic's security! If they privatised the police force with a company like G4S, this country would well and truly go to the dogs

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I'm not sure if it's one of the bases you are referring to but "RAF" Croughton was quite extensively used during the recent Iraq/Afghan wars. Mostly used as a US command and control hub, so any activity here would suggest something is a foot.

Highly doubt it's anything to do with the Olympics, but rumored troop build up on the Syrian border is worrying.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Twenty-two B-29s are preserved at various museums worldwide, including one flying example, along with four complete airframes either in storage or under restoration, eight partial airframes in storage or under restoration and there are four known wreck sites.[56] Only two of the 22 museum aircraft are outside the United States, one is in the American Air Museum at the Imperial War Museum Duxford in the United Kingdom, the other at the KAI Aerospace Museum in Sachon, South Korea. One is the B-29 "Sweet Eloise" at Dobbins air base in Georgia which flew 27 successful bombing missions mainly over Japan during the second World War, and five POW relief missions.

Source

In this case I really doubt that the B-29 is being used in Canada at this time.

As far as the OP and other threads like this it appears as if the World is getting ready for something. Then again something is always going on somewhere in the world so who knows.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Mildenhall Lakenheath are near here Norfolk UK very big US bases

The Synagog of satan Zion Rothchild dynasty , club of Rome, the Knights Templar, the fourth REICH , as in the film the Kingdom of Heaven, they want their War in the middle East.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel
It sounds to me from this thread and others like it, countries/governments are getting their ducks in row. If you think about it, only an idiot would NOT be reacting.

"Reacting" to what?

la2

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

Totally agree, I live about 15 miles from an RAF base in the midlands, and a few times over the past month we have had Typhoons flying over, i agree with the now resounding feeling that a false flag event will occur during London 2012, and I am very worried.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Originally posted by Gridrebel

"Reacting" to what?

Well, the strained relations between several countries on the brink of conflict for one. And being prepared by knowing who your allies are, and positioning yourself accordingly. You know, just in case all those peace talks don't work.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Boy Scouts motto (Be Prepared) but as to the weird noises...it sounds like some underground construction going on (obviously by the government).

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Troop movement?

Could be anything really.

Any guesses as to what might be causing the unusual sounds described?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join