It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American troop movements in the UK some thing going on

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

And yes, there are at least 5 US bases in the UK to help with their ECHELON programme, the largest holds 17,000 troops.
reply to post by Sinny

There are none. There are US personnel stationed at British bases however, such as at Menwith Hill, as part of the UKUSA agreement of intelligence sharing, along with RAF and GCHQ personnel. 17,000 troops is about the size of Catterick; rather dubious.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by spamfish

Some bits of information concerning the US air bases at RAF Mildenhall and at RAF Lakenheath. Despite the names they are both leased out to the USAF and have been since the early cold warSome bits of information concerning the US air bases at RAF Mildenhall and at RAF Lakenheath. Despite the names they are both leased out to the USAF and have been since the early cold war

Just one final post to clear this up. It is an RAF base, with US tenant units. The case is owned by the Ministry of Defence.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

G4s where supposed to have over thirteen thousand fully trained security workers but it's seems they only have around four thousand.
Maybe they were frightened off by the talk of something big coming down ?

Just a thought............

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

The UK, however, provides another well-guarded location which is harder for Russian intelligence agents to gather and identify activity than the bases in Germany. The timing of these exercises, ending right before the Olympics begin, set the stage for the US to be able to flex from the UK to either Iran or Syria after the games (or god forbid, during) if the need arises.
reply to post by Dreine

Not likely, the couple of bases open to the US wouldn't provide much ability to flex from unless there is substantial involvement from the surrounding nations. (Likely, given the similar corruption of the UN and NATO hierarchies)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
It's also a bit shameful that the OP jumped to "American troops movements", it is a common mistake I've noticed amongst British commenters on such matters, implying as though we aren't already knee deep in the whole rotten saga ourselves. Our own "proud squaddies" will become, if not already, pawns of the plan.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Not sure if this is relevant but they were doing flight testing for the olympics as a no fly zone was set up for the olympics today for private pilots...also troop are being mobalized to fill in for the security shortages for the olympics.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
there was an interview with a military security expert about the deployment of missiles in London during this interview he let a statement slip, then quickly covered what he had let slip,

instead of saying this threat to the Olympics he cleary says this threat to the Earth ?

The Illuminati want their War, Satan wants your soul.

edit on 13-7-2012 by dwarfflex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

the troops were there before g4s said there was a short fall , g4s not having enough people to cover the olympics is a cover story because people are going to notice a lot of troop movements so they need to have a story line in place

theres still the question of why they need 200,000 casket liners for them who don't know what they are there to put dead bodies in

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I would imagine that these US troops are for the Olympics as the Yanks insisted that they have some of their troops in country as well.. And as to be expected, our Government caved.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dwarfflex

Could you provide a link to this please?

Thanks

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
This 3,500 extra troops figure is rather peculiar. Early last year our 'esteemed' Justice Minister...one Nigel Lawson, announced (at the week end...so it went sort of under the 'radar') that 3,500 troops were going to be trained to take over the running of our prisons as the government was expecting the prison servive personel to go on strike as part of a much bigger 'summer of discontent'. Well, we never did have a summer of discontent with widespread strikes...just a few idiots jumping on the looting bandwagon in a few cities which lasted about a week or two.

This 3,500 troops smells of something else to me.
Sorry I can't provide a link, I am pretty certain it was reported in The Guardian and a couple of other newspapers. I have to be up at 6am, so unless somebody else has had time to 'google' before I get back on my lappy tomorrow evening, I'll search for that report from last year tomorrow evening if any of you feel it's relevant.

Rainbows
jane

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Tachalka

If your in Herts, you're not far from Northolt, which is where many aircraft are being moved for the games. Probably why you're seeing a lot of activity.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

3,500 troops is about the size of a standard infantry Brigade. It would make sense that this is the "go to" figure as units tend to deployed along Brigade lines.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

i don't know if you was referring to me but here is the link to the under cover reporter and the 200,000 casket liners
corporatemediaexposed.com... corporatemediaexposed.com... onsite-evacuation-plan-ready-for-all-of-london/
edit on 13-7-2012 by seethetruth because: the site address link i copied and pasted did not work so i have put it in a diffrent way

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

Yeah, I had seen reports about them already, but thanks

I was more interested in the MoD bod who was reported to have said "a threat to Earth"....

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hey,

Today the RAF took over control of the skies of England in the run up to the Olympics. I live very close to RAF Northolt and there has been a lot of activity over the last few months. Is quite fun to watch two jets shooting off with a roaring thunder!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

we all talking about this but if something big does happen at the olympics it may be too late to do anything all there plans will just swing in to action

and for the amount of people that have woke up to whats going on theres just not enough of us and to top that we don't even have a valid plan to bring them down the only thing we do have is to try to resist what ever they do bring in

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I have 100% faith that Her Majesties forces wouldn't assist this or any other Government in oppressing the British people. In fact, I'd go so far and say they would be on our side.

I do not fear any attempt to "take over" by some nefarious NWO this Summer, not using the British Army on British people though.

In fact, I know a sizeable chunk of the Army is pretty hacked off at the Government at the moment and if they keep pushing them and treating them like crap, or try to use them to oppress us (their families and friends) they'd have a mutiny on their hands.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

it isn't going to be the troops that kill us ,if something does go of at the olympics its going to be a dirty bomb either chemical biological or even nuclear and that is going to be the trigger for them to bring in the nwo

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Still unlikely.

London is the financial capital of the world, the "seat" if you will of the NWO, if such a thing exists. That said, if there are such people plotting, would they care?

Something to ponder I suppose.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join