It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American troop movements in the UK some thing going on

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dwarfflex

i watched all of that and i have watched other video's on the same sort of theam it makes you think and it also makes your mind boggel

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
just heard from my cousin in sowerby bridge west yorkshire she saw a very large and very low flying military plane that was quite as well which is strange in all counts because you never see military aircraft in that area

i have a picture of it but can not put it in the post
edit on 25-7-2012 by seethetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I discovered that the code name of the cyber attack plan against Iran is "Olympic Games", named by GW Bush quite a few years ago.

That's a weird one.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BrutalDictator

that is weird were did you find that out from

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by thegameisup

Absolutely awesome video, thanks for posting. I have never seen that many tanks even in a video game.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DaemonD14

what video are you talking about ?

lol its ok i found it that is a lot of tanks
edit on 25-7-2012 by seethetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DeyTookErJeobs

Yeah that's true, but I doubt that any of the other major cities have seen any increased military activity. If the govt. are planning for anything, they only truly care about London. The rest of the UK can go # itself if anything does happen during the Olympics.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

yes they have seen increased military activity in other places around the uk even little town

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

While I agree with what you're saying about the pointless aircraft dick-measuring contest, please, God man - use some bloody punctuation! Having to read your posts is like listening to a 5 year-old off their face on sugary drinks.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

whats this your not allowed to write on here if you don't put in punctuations didn't know it was an English writing lesson i thought it was a conspiracy site

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaemonD14

While I agree with what you're saying about the pointless aircraft dick-measuring contest, please, God man - use some bloody punctuation! Having to read your posts is like listening to a 5 year-old off their face on sugary drinks.

I had no trouble understanding his text . Why should you ? And why would you feel the urge to point out his lack of punctuation ?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

In relation to aircraft movements. As already pointed out it is airshow season and there has been numerous mass flypasts, rehersals and preparations for various events. There have also been air exercises around the country to practice for the air security of the Olympics.

The people you should be directing your questions to is the aviation enthusiast community. No offence to anyone on this forum or thread but as many point out in their posts they can't identify aircraft positively or just guess at the types.

Honestly if something was up then these guys in the aviation enthusaist community would notice it. For access to some threads such as radio logs on Fighter Control you have to be registered. The guys on the aviaiton enthusiast forums were even tracking and monitoring the U-2s that were transiting through RAF Fairford. Yes there are lots of exercises and many involving helicopters and forward air control activity because we are still involved in Afghanistan. The UK still has a large military helicopter fleet and troops and crews have to be constantly trained for deployments such as Afghanistan.

www.aeroresource.co.uk...

www.fightercontrol.co.uk...

forums.airshows.co.uk...

Think about the size of the UK aviation enthusiast community and also the fact that many of the bases have purpose built viewing areas or regular photo locations. If these guys and girls were noticing massive or out of the ordinary military aircraft movements then it would be reported in the various forum sections.

Maps of UK military airfields showing enthusiast photo locations, frequencies etc.

www.pb-photos.com...

www.thunder-and-lightnings.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by seethetruth
just heard from my cousin in sowerby bridge west yorkshire she saw a very large and very low flying military plane that was quite as well which is strange in all counts because you never see military aircraft in that area

i have a picture of it but can not put it in the post

Why can't you post the picture? All you need is an image picture hosting website or see following for ATS Media Guide.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just because you don't always see military aircraft in that region doesn't mean that they don't or can use it.

How do you think military aircraft transit to the Lake District for example? Low flying in the UK is in a massive decline since the days of the 1970s and 1980s. The UK Low Flying Areas are still there and can be utilised as and when required.

www.mod.uk...

If you have problems uploading the image I'll host it for you. I'll send you a message offline. If it is a decent quality image then I'll identify the type of aircraft. extra DIV

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

i do hope there is nothing to worry about its just all the illuminati all seeing eye things surrounding the games thats weird and 20,000 troops lets just hope there been over the top about it for nothing

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

reply to post by BrutalDictator

that is weird were did you find that out from

Wikipedia or some strait news.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
i have just heard from a friend who had watched Spanish news that there is some area in London surrounded by electric fences according to the news it looked more like a prison camp than an Olympic venue,

also on press tv Russia has said it has its nuclear weapons on stand by after the un has said it mite go outside nato agreement and go in to Syria with the excuse that it does not want the chemical weapons getting in to the wrong hands,

sounds to me like its game on ww3

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by thegameisup

I didnt count all of them but that seems like enough vehicles for more than one division. That is a lot to be moved all at once. any Idea where they were coming from and what direction? Anyone know what rail line they were on. Anyone know when it was taken? That is a lot of movement.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
i have just heard from a friend who had watched Spanish news that there is some area in London surrounded by electric fences according to the news it looked more like a prison camp than an Olympic venue,

also on press tv Russia has said it has its nuclear weapons on stand by after the un has said it mite go outside nato agreement and go in to Syria with the excuse that it does not want the chemical weapons getting in to the wrong hands,

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The lady who first contacted myself , said a lot of movement troop movements, truck loads after midnight.

had not seen nothing like it, in the 13 years she had lived there.

when it blows it will blow.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Heard? C'mon, you've been given quite a bit of leeway with this "I've heard/my friend told me" thing. Evidence, or your just blowing smoke..

That's just bollocks. Why? The UN can do nothing without UNSC approval, which they won't get because of Russia and China. Also, the UN doesn't need NATO approval. Thirdly, the UN has no forces of it's own, so would most likely have to request troops from a NATO country.

Dude, all your doing is feeding fear by spreading unsubstantiated rumour.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join