It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brutal Gestapo Tactics Are Being Used Against Homeowners All Over America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Think you actually own property anymore? Think again. You DO NOT own property but rather rent it and live in it with the permission of the Govt. because they can take it away at anytime for any reason. If they can't find a reason, they will create one.

There have been many threads here on ATS about Agenda 21, people losing their homes for a pittance of taxes owed, being told what you can and can not do on your OWN PROPERTY. Still think it's yours because you pay the mortgage? Think again after you read the thread.

Follow the link and have a long read. Everything from violations of property rights to new tech and laws infringing upon the 'Free' Citizens:
www.activistpost.com...

Property rights are being absolutely shredded all over America. Buying a piece of land and enjoying it with your family has always been a big part of the American Dream. Unfortunately, in the United States today you don't actually own your own home. If you don't pay your rent (property taxes) your home will be taken away from you, and you are only allowed to use your property in very narrowly defined ways.

The control freaks that run things tell us what we can build on our own property, what we can grow on our own property, what types of gatherings we can have on our own property, how many visitors we can have on our own property and they have imposed very strict rules about how our property must be maintained. If we get "out of line", they will use "zoning ordinances" and "code violations" to make our lives a living hell. All over America today, brutal Gestapo tactics are being used against homeowners that just want to be left alone. Anyone that has ever dealt with a "compliance officer" or a "nuisance abatement team" knows what I am talking about.

Have a look here:
money.cnn.com...

The report cited a case of an 81-year-old Rhode Island woman who fell behind on a $474 sewer bill. A corporation bought the home in a tax sale for $836.39. The woman was evicted from the home she had lived in for more than 40 years and the corporation resold the place for $85,000, the report said.

And this one:
money.cnn.com...

One elderly Montana woman, who lived alone and had no close family to help her, fell more than $5,000 behind on taxes, the report said. After she failed to respond to letters from the company that bought her home in a tax sale, she was evicted from her Missoula home. As a result, she lost about $150,000 in equity in the property, according to the report.

And here:
www.nbcbayarea.com...
And here:
endoftheamericandream.com...
And we have all read about the Woman waking up to some Nazi in her house telling her that her grass is too long:
www.dailymail.co.uk...
I actually created a thread on this one here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And there are so many creative ways to have a property taken or to just fine the owners into submission.
How about for holding a bible study?
endoftheamericandream.com...
Or how about for just choosing to NOT be a part of it all?
Battle for the California Desert: Why is the Government Driving Folks off Their Land?

So how much do you REALLY believe that you can not be subjected to these violations of Human Rights, Property Rights, Indignities...How much do you REALLY believe that it can't happen to you?

Before I hear about some member telling me that it happens everywhere...you're right. So just stop there.

I wrote awhile back about how I bought a run-down bakery on 2 acres of ocean front land in Eastern Canada. I had an approved septic and a crystal clear well. All good.

My taxes at the time of purchase were approx. 3,000/yr but after I put in a lawn and painted the building I was assessed at 10,000 for the next year...Because of IMPROVEMENTS and the value increasing as a result! My work, sweat, blood, tears and cash but I have to pay for permission to make MY PROPERTY more appealing? All that and not even on the town water or sewage? Go figure.

Out of pride, dignity and a general pissed off attitude, I sold. Did they use force? Nope. Did they complain about my property? Nope. In fact the community loved it because it was in a tourist area and looked great.

Nope, I was just gently reminded that I had no rights and the money I sunk in would be lost unless I bowed to the regime.

I Sold.

So there you have it...Done. Still think you own anything anymore? Think again.

Peace

edit on 12-7-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Careful my friend the Homeland Security may consider you a terrorist for these believes which I back you and your right to feel that the Government is not treating you fairly! Thanks for your post S n F!

I want my service time back because this was what my teachers and army said I was fighting for that is defending our citizens from foreign powers who would like to treat us as you have just outlined!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I agree and tell everyone I can.
One has to fight to the death for whats right.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by IceHappy
reply to post by jude11

Careful my friend the Homeland Security may consider you a terrorist for these believes which I back you and your right to feel that the Government is not treating you fairly! Thanks for your post S n F!

I want my service time back because this was what my teachers and army said I was fighting for that is defending our citizens from foreign powers who would like to treat us as you have just outlined!

That's fine because we consider them terrorists too.

The Government isn't treating us fairly?
I'm not too worried, every time a government has truly pissed it's people off they ended up in the history books.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

Soon it will be the time of the people again. I firmly believe this.

No matter what they do to us, the patience is wearing thin.

Peace

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

All I can tell you is hang in there brother.
It is all coming to head real soon.
#s getting ready to go down.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by jude11

All I can tell you is hang in there brother.
It is all coming to head real soon.
#s getting ready to go down.

Oh, I'm hanging in alright. Got a front row seat and gonna watch it all go down.

With or without me...

Peace

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I am experiencing this first hand as I own a double wide mobile home in a trailer court. Every 60 days now I receive bills from a local law firm threatening me to pay back taxes or else. They want me to pay taxes going back a dozen past owners including taxes from years I never even owned it, years I was in grade school learning the alphabet. It is extortion as every time I pay them they come back like a gluten to an all you can eat buffet. I will soon be forced to abandon the place or sell it to a hobo for a $1 just to release it from my name and wash my hands of it. Even if I do that the landlord of this place will screw me with a lawsuit for selling it without permission since I am leasing the lot it sits on. I have contacted every local tv station about it and they do nothing. I have posted warning on dozens of forums.

www.topix.com...

Ownership is a lie. Screw this country let it burn.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Those damned Zionists that run Amerika.

Sad but true.

The Israeli government offers American Jews subsidized mortgages at interest rates far lower than anything available to non-Jews. The subsidies are funded by Israeli bonds and underwritten by U.S. loan guarantees. The new mortgage holders are allowed to sink their credit card debts into Israeli mortgages valued in shekels, which are practically guaranteed to depreciate relative to the dollar. (See www.tehilla.com...)

While these "ethically challenged" American Jews stay in Israel, they receive free Hebrew classes and living expenses for up to one year paid by the Israeli government and some private racist ethnic Ashkenazi organizations. The cost of "doing business" with Israel is not only financial but moral.

The system creates suburban sprawl in the Holy Land, environmental devastation and mass homelessness for the original, rightful non-Jewish property owners. Most Palestinians under Israeli government control are not citizens and have no rights under Israeli law. Lands to which the Jewish Agency holds title are only leased or deeded under conditions that prevent transfer or use by non-Jews. Such discrimination would be illegal in the USA.

eaazi.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulhacking
I am experiencing this first hand as I own a double wide mobile home in a trailer court. Every 60 days now I receive bills from a local law firm threatening me to pay back taxes or else. They want me to pay taxes going back a dozen past owners including taxes from years I never even owned it, years I was in grade school learning the alphabet. It is extortion as every time I pay them they come back like a gluten to an all you can eat buffet. I will soon be forced to abandon the place or sell it to a hobo for a $1 just to release it from my name and wash my hands of it. Even if I do that the landlord of this place will screw me with a lawsuit for selling it without permission since I am leasing the lot it sits on. I have contacted every local tv station about it and they do nothing. I have posted warning on dozens of forums.

www.topix.com...

Ownership is a lie. Screw this country let it burn.

Fight the good fight!

I have heard of this happening many times and it's the lawyer's job to research the unpaid taxes but many times, well let's just say people get screwed.

Peace

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

reply to post by jude11

That's fine because we consider them terrorists too.

The Government isn't treating us fairly?
I'm not too worried, every time a government has truly pissed it's people off they ended up in the history books.

Seems to be the only justice we have left anymore.

End up in the History books as a martyr for the cause.

"Yes, he was right and Yes...he died for not bending over"

Oh well. I just hope they get my good side for the photo-op.

Peace

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
So these people that were evicted from their homes owed back taxes...and they lost their home.

This happens and is a good way to buy property cheap. Nothing new here. Every Feburary, most papers carry a listing of property owners that owe back taxes on property. They are given a certain amount of time to pay and are charged a reasonable interest rate until it is paid... usually 2%.

Generally, if not paid in 6-12 months... the property is put up for auction by the county to cover the back taxes or is actually sold for the amount owed in taxes. Again, this has been the usual course of action for decades... I know several people that have actually put in bids on these properties... my self included... but I did not give the highest bid and it went to someone else.

To the individual that improved the commercial property and their property tax assessment jumped... did you sell the property for a profit? This is a wonderful way to make money and I know a few people that do this for a living... I have done it.... some paint, a little landscaping..."sweat equity"... and you can double your money.

Folks, this is Real Estate Class 101.... I suggest everyone here take a real estate course...What you learn will be invaluable, even if you never go into real estate. If you ever intend to buy a piece of property... take it. Here in NC, the course I took about 10 years ago was through the community college and cost 60 bucks. Even if it has doubled... it is the best money ever spent.

If you don't want people telling you what to do with your property, don't move to a munincipality with lots of restrictions... avoid HOAs.... read the deeds and contracts.... do some research and find out if back taxes are owed... any taxes or liens... you buy when you buy the property.

Why do you think so many people are leaving California and New York.... taxes and restrictions and zoning... I had a neighbor move here from Long Island... he had a second job just to pay property taxes. Comes to NC and loves the place here in the country.... no restrictions... low taxes... easy and reasonable zoning.

Folks... Do Your Homework.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

S & F

Thanks for posting this thread. Quite an eye opener.

My taxes at the time of purchase were approx. 3,000/yr but after I put in a lawn and painted the building I was assessed at 10,000 for the next year...Because of IMPROVEMENTS and the value increasing as a result! My work, sweat, blood, tears and cash but I have to pay for permission to make MY PROPERTY more appealing? All that and not even on the town water or sewage? Go figure.

To be fair.
"value increasing" is not necessarily a bad thing. I sold Real estate for little over 8 years, that supposedly means your property value has gone up as well if you ever choose to sell said property. You were assessed for higher taxes based on your new home improvements which you should also be able to get some credit for in tax write offs as home improvements etc ...

But, I agree, It's a double edged sword.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Where I live, it takes 3 years for the county to auction your property, so these people have been receiving notices for 2 years that their property was going to be taken. To the person with the double wide, this is what title companies are for, you would have known that there were liens against your property. To the guy whose property taxes increased, you improved the property, and should be able to find those profits when you sell.

Seriously, for all of you folks that are griping, I bet there is a paved road to your driveway, who the hell paid for that? For those of your bitching, property taxes are set by the local government, not the fed, this is not one you can place on the president, blame your own local politicians, who I am sure are lining their pockets.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by jude11

S & F

Thanks for posting this thread. Quite an eye opener.

To be fair.
"value increasing" is not necessarily a bad thing. I sold Real estate for little over 8 years, that supposedly means your property value has gone up as well if you ever choose to sell said property. You were assessed for higher taxes based on your new home improvements which you should also be able to get some credit for in tax write offs as home improvements etc ...

But, I agree, It's a double edged sword.

Thanx Slayer.

I need to clarify here:

I put in a lawn...and painted the building....That's it.

Now I can see the up side here as my property value did increase but not enough to justify a tripling of taxes.

On top of that the real kicker here is that it was almost impossible to sell at those tax rates. So what could really have happened is that I was stuck paying a criminal rate because of the inability to sell or just walk away and they take the property. Either way, they get the taxes or the taxes AND the property.

Also, to not be on city water OR septic? The only thing I was connected to was a Country road. No sidewalks, street lamps etc.

Thieves I tells ya! Thieves!

Peace

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

My Father was the first one to clue me in on the property scam when I was like 9. He asked dryly, "If you truly owned property then why do you still have to pay on it after you've made the final payment in the form of taxes?"

It's yours isn't it? Not the State, right?

Now I understand the whole municipal necessity for taxes. I agree with them in principle but, when a long time home owner gets the shaft like is described above, it's just wrong. The City or State should learn to live within IT'S budget and not keep increasing the taxes to offset mismanagement and budget shortfalls that are most of the time all based on shortsighted City and or State planning

In My Not So Humble Opinion...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BubbaJoe
Where I live, it takes 3 years for the county to auction your property, so these people have been receiving notices for 2 years that their property was going to be taken. To the person with the double wide, this is what title companies are for, you would have known that there were liens against your property. To the guy whose property taxes increased, you improved the property, and should be able to find those profits when you sell.

Seriously, for all of you folks that are griping, I bet there is a paved road to your driveway, who the hell paid for that? For those of your bitching, property taxes are set by the local government, not the fed, this is not one you can place on the president, blame your own local politicians, who I am sure are lining their pockets.

3 years where YOU live. YOU. Not everyone lives in your area.

And you are one that DID NOT read the OP fully so I guess I'll have to say it yet again...

I PUT IN A LAWN AND PAINTED THE BUILDING. I HAD MY OWN SEPTIC AND WELL.

And no my road wasn't paved. Not even a street lamp. Even if it was paved...how many times do I have to pay for a road?

And if you think that a jump of almost 7,000 per year is ok because of a business being there well think again. A bakery does NOT just soak up another 7k per year and move on. Are you kidding?

Find the profit when it's sold? Not even going to justify that one.

But that's all just ridiculous on my part right? I spend my hard earned and already taxed money to buy a property that I paint and put grass on. The town is happy because it was an eyesore. The tourists are happy. And along comes a suit to take even more money from me that I can't afford just so he can keep his paycheck in the triple digits and you think we should STOP griping?

I think it's about time you STARTED griping because it's easy to take the high road when it doesn't touch you. Have one of the same scenarios in the article happen to you or even my personal experience and let's see what your posts start to look like.

Of course I could be wrong and you truly do agree with outright theft and control over every aspect of your life including your OWN PROPERTY.

Thanx, I needed that!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by jude11

My Father was the first one to clue me in on the property scam when I was like 9. He asked dryly, "If you truly owned property then why do you still have to pay on it after you've made the final payment in the form of taxes?"

It's yours isn't it? Not the State, right?

Now I understand the whole municipal necessity for taxes. I agree with them in principle but, when a long time home owner gets the shaft like is described above, it's just wrong. The City or State should learn to live within IT'S budget and not keep increasing the taxes to offset mismanagement and budget shortfalls that are most of the time all based on shortsighted City and or State planning

In My Not So Humble Opinion...

My father called it Govt. Rent.

Even if you lived outside of the Cities, attached to nothing, used nothing and asked for nothing...if your name is on that title, you pay taxes or they take it.

A few taxes to keep everything going in the towns, OK. But that's not what is happening here. Some of these people had their property taken away for less than a few thousand dollars and after the sale didn't gain the difference from what I can see.

Not right at all IMO.

Peace

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Great Thread.

My Beef ?

Eminent Domain

Crap like this.............

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by jude11

Great Thread.

My Beef ?

Eminent Domain

Crap like this.............

Please, I'm tired today. I've been ranting all over the place and now I need a breather.

I don't need to start on Eminent Domain as well...I'll just freakin' explode!

Peace

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join