It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brutal Gestapo Tactics Are Being Used Against Homeowners All Over America

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Zionist have a lot to do with this they took control of Germany through Hitler and look what it turned into. Now that they have control of America we see America going down the same path. Do a little checking and you will see that dual citizen Zionist hold almost all the seats of power in the government they are even the ones that came up with the idea to have drones patrolling our sky's.

Oh puh-fricking-lease. Care to back up your claim jews are responsible for this with any real evidence, or are you just regurgitating narrow-minded tripe without first researching the topic at hand?

Never once in the OP are jews mentioned. Yet somehow you find a way to drag them in and make them culpable for everything from people being evicted in the US to drones in the sky. Id love to see you explain how the jews are responsible for land evictions in the USA. Anything you can drag up or link would be great.

Ill be waiting!
edit on 13-7-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I got a good one for ya.

Dirt road with homes on it that connects two towns is a popular throughway.

Flood washes out the road near the halfway point.

Neither town wanted to own up to the responsibility of repairing it. Despite tax payers living on it and using it.

In a half-assed attempt to end the road near the wash-out one town dumps a load of large gravel and puts up a sign "Road Ends."

The gravel cuts off two houses. Ooops.

Days go by. Makeshift ramps are used to get their cars past the 6 foot gravel wall.

Calls are made over and over. The town never comes to fix it.

We finally move the gravel.

Cars can travel freely.

Uh-oh. Here come the cops.

We're looking at vandalism charges for upsetting the gravel roadblock and illegal dumping fines for moving the gravel. Makes sense to me.

Years have passed. Seems the town has decided it isnt worth the hassle.

Since then the now dead-end street has become a compound of sorts populated by nothing but government-hating zealots armed to teeth watching for any marked vehicle approaching.

As a side note I always loved how you being evicted for not paying your mortgage made you be the victim and the bank be the evil aggressor yet you being evicted for not paying your obscenely high taxes made you out to be the evil aggressor and the poor government the victim.

No cops. No sewer. No water. Power lines we hade to pay to run ourselves. Dirt road. No kids in school. What the hell exactly am I paying one of the highest mil rates in the country for? Hmmmmm?

The best I can figure is every dollar they take from me is one less bullet I can stockpile.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

JEWS CONTROL THE MONEY IN AMERICA. Period. End of story. Zionist Jews own and run the Federal Reserve Bank that the US government continually borrows from...and is in debt to. Napoleon said: When a government is dependent for money upon the bankers, they and not the government leaders control the nation. This is because the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Financiers are without patriotism and without decency. The Federal Reserve Bank is a consortium of 9 Zionist Jewish-owned & associated banks with the Rothschilds at the head:

$1. Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin.

$2. Lazard Brothers Banks of Paris.

$3. Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy.

$4. Warburg Bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam.

$5. Lehman Brothers of NY.

$6. Kuhn, Loeb Bank of NY (Now Shearson American Express).

$7. Goldman, Sachs of NY.

$8. National Bank of Commerce NY/Morgan Guaranty Trust (J. P. Morgan Bank - Equitable Life - Levi P. Morton are principal shareholders).

$9. Hanover Trust of NY (William and David Rockefeller & Chase National Bank NY are principal shareholders).

www.rense.com...

Disbelieve at your peril. ZIONISTS OWN YOU!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone

JEWS CONTROL THE MONEY IN AMERICA. Period. End of story. Zionist Jews own and run the Federal Reserve Bank that the US government continually borrows from...and is in debt to. Napoleon said: When a government is dependent for money upon the bankers, they and not the government leaders control the nation. This is because the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Financiers are without patriotism and without decency. The Federal Reserve Bank is a consortium of 9 Zionist Jewish-owned & associated banks with the Rothschilds at the head:

$1. Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin.

$2. Lazard Brothers Banks of Paris.

$3. Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy.

$4. Warburg Bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam.

$5. Lehman Brothers of NY.

$6. Kuhn, Loeb Bank of NY (Now Shearson American Express).

$7. Goldman, Sachs of NY.

$8. National Bank of Commerce NY/Morgan Guaranty Trust (J. P. Morgan Bank - Equitable Life - Levi P. Morton are principal shareholders).

$9. Hanover Trust of NY (William and David Rockefeller & Chase National Bank NY are principal shareholders).

www.rense.com...

Disbelieve at your peril. ZIONISTS OWN YOU!

Rense is quite proudly anti-semite. You can go on their any day of the week and read some article listing the jews as the source of all evil on earth. I tend to believe the blame is spread around a little more. So lets back this up and put things in perspective again, shall we?

Can to link anything that actually has anything to do with the OP? Anything at all showing how jews are responsible for land being confiscated from people who refuse to pay their bills? Hell, i fully expect to have my possesions repossessed when i do not pay for them.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Already did. When you do the research you'll find that all Zionists own all banks in America, or run them.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Already did. When you do the research you'll find that all Zionists own all banks in America, or run them.

Yeah, argueing with people who believe one single group of people are responsible for all the evils in the world is pointless. You cant be made to see that there actually are shades of grey. Much easier to blame one group than look in the mirror, isnt it?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

You finally figured out that we do not own our land. welcome to the party

I was 13 when I figured this out... I told my father i was going to work my butt off to buy some land then just live on it not needing to have a job and use money..

he laughed and told me about property taxes.... I quickly replied the game was rigged , he laughed even harder and said welcome to the real world.

edit on 13-7-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

It's pretty much useless to show the truth to people who won't listen. Some people are just too blind to see the truth. Zionists control the world, and that is a fact.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

It's pretty much useless to show the truth to people who won't listen. Some people are just too blind to see the truth. Zionists control the world, and that is a fact.

No, its not.

Since you will just regurgitate Stormfront and Rense crap when i ask who controls the world, ill be more specific. The world is a big place. You seem to have lists of banks controlled by jews, but lets take a look at China and Russia? What do they control there? Id certainly consider them part of the world.

After all, China and Russia are on planet earth, arent they?

Ps. Ive seen many discussions on whether the Jews control the USA or not, and there are very important facts you miss. While there are many politicians who hold dual citizenship, 90+% of them are NOT Israeli. And once again i ask you to look at the most obvious fact. Israel views Iran as an existantial threat. If they truely controlled the US government, Iran would have been bombed to hell and back years ago. And why oh why does the US government pressure Israel constantly to stop building settlements on disputed land? Doesnt seem helpful to the "zionist" cause. Must be a ruse, right?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I've told my story here a few times but I had to respond to his thread. I lost my house after falling behind on our mortgage due to medical bills. We were under water, we lived there for a while without paying a mortgage. We got a paltry $2,500 for not trashing the joint or burning it down but when my family packed into the minivan and left, I sat there for a moment in the truck all by myself and sobbed.

Nothing prepared me for the flood of emotions I felt. Although I am college educated, been employed all of my life, paid hundreds of thousands of dollars, no, millions of dollars in taxes, I felt like a loser. Although I did not love the house, there were many memories there. Two children were born while living there. Countless birthdays and holidays, innumerable pieces of kids artwork had graced the fridge and walls. My dog always greeted me from the window.

I sobbed and sobbed as I drive away. Writing this right now is making me cry again. There is something about losing a house that is so demoralizing. The sons of bitches hat the bank sent over to take the keys tried to rip me off at the last second. I could have killed the man very easily with my bare hands and felt justified.

20 years ago I may have done it. Today, I have been blessed by a spiritual awakening and have a hard time killing an oyster. I am not kidding. Point is that it was that painful. Be careful.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

You no longer own your property because you DO NOT HAVE ALODIAL TITLE TO IT !

ALODIAL means:

Allodial title constitutes ownership of real property (land, buildings and fixtures) that is independent of any superior landlord, but it should not be confused with anarchy as the owner of allodial land is not independent of his sovereign. In common legal use, allodial title is used to distinguish absolute ownership of land from holding by feudal tenure which restricted alienation and burdened land with the tenurial rights of a landholder's overlord or sovereign.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
This is absolutely sickening. I am getting more and more fed up with America. So many people are blind by "the land of the free" when in fact it is NOTHING of the kind. In fact, where I live, the government came in and forced people to sell their land. If the people didn't sell, they make it to where you cannot do anything with the land. So basically it is just useless. It's like a spoiled kid taking his ball home, and it is ridiculous. This country has gone so far from what our Founding Fathers created, and I for one am getting SICK of it.

Something needs to happen soon, because things are just getting more and more ridiculous. I urge EVERYONE to look into people like Chris Hedges. Start with him and look into the work of those he recommends. He is an economist and a brilliant man, especially in that he can articulate his great ideas to the masses. His research uncovered appalling practices within the US government, and he also supports a revolution. Whether the revolution will be violent is up to our government, NOT the people. But of course they don't want the majority to know that.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Excellent post. The problem is that homeowners have been too lazy to fight for their rights and change one darn thing about any of this. Attorney Patricia Quintilian wrote a great book, (Are You Getting Screwed on Your Property Taxes? How To Find Out and How To Fix It!), exposing the massive corruption in the property tax system and couldn't even get Stossel to talk about it on FOX. The subject has been totally ignored by the media and unfortunately by homeowners. Homeowners prefer to live in an illusion where assessors are honest and assess fairly. Ha! biggest joke around. The truth is that most have little to no training and absolutely no oversight whatsoever. Most of their assessments are incorrect. Homeowners have turned the other cheek and now with the economy in the toilet they are finding themselves in a very bad position. People have no idea how bad a position they are in.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I know a guy that can't make ends meet that's sitting in a house, waiting. He's lost his family, his job, and soon his home. They left him holding the bills. Bill collectors won't even accept payments anymore. He has the money to catch back up. They won't let him. Watch the media for the southeastern united states.

Never take the last reason a man has to live.
edit on 13-7-2012 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Sorry, for some reason the youtube link didn't work - I'm trying it again and if it doesn't work this time you can view it at : www.propertytaxrights.com

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend
reply to post by jude11

I know a guy that can't make ends meet that's sitting in a house, waiting. He's lost his family, his job, and soon his home. They left him holding the bills. Bill collectors won't even accept payments anymore. He has the money to catch back up. They won't let him. Watch the media for the southeastern united states.

Never take the last reason a man has to live.
edit on 13-7-2012 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

Please post when the SHTF down there.

Interesting situation.

Peace

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Several damn fine place I have walked away shaking my head, 300-400 a month just in tax is pure bs, we picked Oregon so at least we miss out on sales tax...

And you want to talk messed up, I've been shown properties where the previous owner was still there on bank owned land with their permission because they can't afford to leave... I was told if I bought the place they would be kicked out....

Told my realtor if he did that again I would find another realtor, no way am I being the reason a family goes homeless.
edit on 13-7-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

If you hadn't already decided I'd have suggested at least looking at Southern Missouri. We do have property taxes..but cost os living can be just as important across the board. It's much lower than anything up and down the Coast out there. I'm from L.A. with most of my family still out there.... That state is just imploding.

Unbelievable about showing homes families are basically in a 'living foreclosure' situation with. I'd have told the agent the same thing. I was awkward enough buying my home almost 10 years ago in a distress sale, but it was her control and choice...so it worked out. Your describing pure cold blooded mercenary there. Wow... No wonder people are going postal on some of this.

Know the laws on Tax Sales guys! It works well in a lot of states but here I can tell you when I looked at doing this I was told by the county that the previous owners have a year to make right with the county on taxes and get it BACK as far as the county goes. Basically, here, you'd want to leave it sit idle until that time passed so a previous owner couldn't take your improvements for taxes. It's kinda crazy. At the same time, the tax properties I looked at were below HUD standards...and that's saying a lot, or vacant so long, dry rot actually existed. Just an area to be real careful with, IMO.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Hey Wrabbit!

Im glad to see you back, friend.

You are right though. Know your Laws.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Labrynth2012
reply to post by jude11

You no longer own your property because you DO NOT HAVE ALODIAL TITLE TO IT !

ALODIAL means:

Allodial title constitutes ownership of real property (land, buildings and fixtures) that is independent of any superior landlord, but it should not be confused with anarchy as the owner of allodial land is not independent of his sovereign. In common legal use, allodial title is used to distinguish absolute ownership of land from holding by feudal tenure which restricted alienation and burdened land with the tenurial rights of a landholder's overlord or sovereign.

I figured someone would mention allodial titles sooner or later ... just to add a bit to what you said,

Q: What is allodial title?
A: Allodial title is better described as a type of estate. Allodial title is a complete, undivided, and inalienable interest in a parcel of land. Those who hold allodial title are free from any and all encumbrances and obligations, including mortgages, taxes, and liens. In addition, allodial lands ("allodium") are not subject to government police power, eminent domain, or escheat. Allodial title is distinguished from feudal title, an archaic form of property ownership where all lands reverted to the estate of the king following the death of their owners.

Q: What does inalienable mean?
A: Inalienable is a legal term that means "cannot be taken away by operation of law".

landterms.com...

I was told that the only way one could file for allodial title would be if at least a portion of the total price was paid in gold or silver, but I don't know for sure if that's true.

Oh, and whoever asked about North Dakota's property tax bill, they apparently voted to keep it going. Or at least the people who counted the votes kept it in.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

No sir... That's YOUR fact. What works for you may not sate me. I find it difficult to believe in a half brained idea that the secret jews... not the ones living in Israel but the ones running it, but living among the other jews, who are not really jews, but we'll call them zionists or something of the sort and we'll just blame them from everything from the beginning of history to the last day on earth.

How silly does this sound? Well.. Funny thing... People like you have made this reality and have persicuted these people since the beginning of time, and still.. you persists.

Guess ya wont be happy till every single Jew is exterminated.

I love how "you people" who fit into this clique want freedom and the end of tyrany, yet you tyrants always scream for the blood of Jews, since they are responsible for the damn sunspots of late as with everything else wrong in the world.

You kids should really listen to yourself and what comes out of your mouths before you condem another.

Sorry, If I wont drink your coolaid, but hey, no hard feelings.

edit on 13-7-2012 by article because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join