It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful Crop Circle: Italy June 25th 2012 : Alien Made or 2 Guys With A Board

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
reply to post by Eurisko2012

something tells me they operate in a cashless society

So do we.

Visa / Mastercard

I hope we keep the coins and cash. It gives us more freedom.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

These circles in the snow was made by a single guy who walk with a limp! His are much larger and more complex than the one you are showing. So the circle in the OP could easily be made by a team of people.

All crop circles are man made just like all magicians cant do magic. It just people trying to trick you into thinking otherwise...

edit on 12-7-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

They say seeing is believing.

Go ahead and make an exact copy of one of these.

I'll let you make it from 7AM until 5 PM. Good luck.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

This one looks a little too perfect to be manmade. I would be very impressed if you could make an exact copy during the day. I would give 8 hours to do it. Good luck. -------- I predict your copy would look very, very ugly and funny.

Then you have not seen them being made by man...

I am NOT a crop circle artist, so yeah, MINE would be rubbish! I also can not act or swim very fast or run very fast, I don't draw too good or sing very well... Does that mean that no-one can? Quite a ridiculous argument. Anyway just see the video from the circle makers, they show exactly how it is done...

Mystery solved!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

They would have trackes around them if they were, and they are too detailed.

They are man made, but generated through programs they have up in space, is my theory.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

They say seeing is believing.

Go ahead and make an exact copy of one of these.

I'll let you make it from 7AM until 5 PM. Good luck.

A lot of those are known hoaxs. The last one with the balls of lights is very famous

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

The one you are posting with the alien face looks very easy to do and could be done in under an hour with enough people! Why are you constantly going on about the time it takes to make one but ignoring the fact that the amount of people is VARIABLE!

Honestly they are all hoaxes to make people like you look silly. Just appreciate them as art! That is all they are, and the artists are very good at what they do.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

These circles in the snow was made by a single guy who walk with a limp! His are much larger and more complex than the one you are showing. So the circle in the OP could easily be made by a team of people.

All crop circles are man made just like all magicians cant do magic. It just people trying to trick you into thinking otherwise...

Maybe he is an alien?
He looks sort of a bit cunning as if he knows something others don't.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mee30

The one you are posting with the alien face looks very easy to do and could be done in under an hour with enough people! Why are you constantly going on about the time it takes to make one but ignoring the fact that the amount of people is VARIABLE!

Honestly they are all hoaxes to make people like you look silly. Just appreciate them as art! That is all they are, and the artists are very good at what they do.

Wow! That's great news!

Go ahead and make an exact copy.

Don't forget the binary message. Take the Discovery Channel with you.

I hope you have better luck than those MIT students. It didn't go well.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
regardless of how its made, what sticks out to me and what most have yet to comment on is the astrological accuracy of the circle itself.

I don't care who made them, that doesn't scare me. What bothers me is the information within the circle themselves. To be that precise would mean that the makers would have to have extensive knowledge about a subject most are to retarded to understand in even laymen terms.

The meaning is what should be looked at....who made them is irrelevant.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere
regardless of how its made, what sticks out to me and what most have yet to comment on is the astrological accuracy of the circle itself.

I don't care who made them, that doesn't scare me. What bothers me is the information within the circle themselves. To be that precise would mean that the makers would have to have extensive knowledge about a subject most are to retarded to understand in even laymen terms.

The analysis revealed a countdown to 2012 and a reference to the M45 Pleiadian Star System

which is about 420 light years away.

- Crop Circle Analysis - M45

edit on 12-7-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

most of the time the circle makers just throw in a few mystical signs and symbols and then other people make come up with their own interpretations as to what it means. Its the same with any modern art. It all means something different to different people.

Mandelbrot sets and astrology signs are a fav as well as digital info and planets. Really not hard to throw together. Especially for people who are clever enough to stomp out the designs in the first place. You usually find the people making claims as to what these circles 'mean' have a book to sell. lol

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Who made them is relevant though, because its a key to the motivation behind them..and for what purposes they were actually intended for.

edit on 12-7-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Wow! That's great news! Go ahead and make an exact copy. Don't forget the binary message. Take the Discovery Channel with you. I hope you have better luck than those MIT students. It didn't go well.

Hmmmm, did you miss the post where I told you I am not a crop circle artist? Strange that you would tell me to do one AGAIN after I told you...

Are the MIT guys crop circle artists? If not then THAT would be why they FAILED! Get the circle makers to do it! It would be childs play for them, or any other crop circle artists for that matter! It's like drawing a beautiful realistic bird, can I draw one? NOPE! But get any artist to do one and it would be easy peasy for THEM! Because that is what they do! lol

Anyway you have convinced yourself that aliens did it, and even with the evidence of how it is done you still will not be swayed... I can not really help you. Sorry the truth is so boring.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds

Who made them is relevant though, because its a key to the motivation behind them..and for what purposes they were actually intended for.

edit on 12-7-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

Yes, the Crop Circle is a date with a signature.

2012 - M45 Pleiades Star System creator

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Sure, aliens coming from outer space trying to communicate with us. They possess the ability to travel billions of miles, yet no ability to communicate outside of geometric shapes. Of course there's no visual clues for "them" to communicate in our language anywhere on earth like lettering on billboards or signs that say "STOP" for example.

It amazes me how many people drop basic common sense for an assumption of something. Common sense: These crop circles are easily reproduced by human beings, therefore there's an overwhelming likelihood that's how they are created. Or.... No common sense: Yes these can be made by human beings, but, it's probably space beings coming to earth from billions of miles to talk to us or give of signs of the impending future.

I hear major IQ points dropping................

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Wow! That's great news! Go ahead and make an exact copy. Don't forget the binary message. Take the Discovery Channel with you. I hope you have better luck than those MIT students. It didn't go well.

Hmmmm, did you miss the post where I told you I am not a crop circle artist? Strange that you would tell me to do one AGAIN after I told you...

Are the MIT guys crop circle artists? If not then THAT would be why they FAILED! Get the circle makers to do it! It would be childs play for them, or any other crop circle artists for that matter! It's like drawing a beautiful realistic bird, can I draw one? NOPE! But get any artist to do one and it would be easy peasy for THEM! Because that is what they do! lol

Anyway you have convinced yourself that aliens did it, and even with the evidence of how it is done you still will not be swayed... I can not really help you. Sorry the truth is so boring.

Hmmm....since they are so easy to make, you should make one $$$.

The Discovery Channel could make you famous!

What's wrong with that?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoplasm8
Sure, aliens coming from outer space trying to communicate with us. They possess the ability to travel billions of miles, yet no ability to communicate outside of geometric shapes. Of course there's no visual clues for "them" to communicate in our language anywhere on earth like lettering on billboards or signs that say "STOP" for example.

It amazes me how many people drop basic common sense for an assumption of something. Common sense: These crop circles are easily reproduced by human beings, therefore there's an overwhelming likelihood that's how they are created. Or.... No common sense: Yes these can be made by human beings, but, it's probably space beings coming to earth from billions of miles to talk to us or give of signs of the impending future.

I hear major IQ points dropping................

In order for you to grow as a person it would behoove you to keep an open mind.

It appears the Grays and the Pleiadians are here on Earth.

They were here before you were born.

They have underground bases here on Earth.

CX

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

2 guys with a board? WTF? What gives you the idea that 2 guys with a board go out to make crop circles? It is done with a team of about 8 people EACH with a board. Also they take sticks and string to make the circles. I've seen one equally good made at night.

It is good art though that's for sure. Totally man made! The fact you think aliens did it is quite laughable.
edit on 12-7-2012 by mee30 because: (no reason given)

Mate of mine is a musician round here, one his songs he plays on the music circuit is about a true story, it's about when his dad and his dad's mate used to go crop circle making on the way home from the local pub.

Not sure what scale it was on, but apparently it made the local papers. Just his dad and a mate.

CX.
edit on 12/7/12 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere

Absolutely spot on with your post above,yes we should be looking at those formations that contain information such as astrological accuracy ect, this is where the real deciphering is , the formates of information contained in the formations should never be overlooked or discarded, but sadly those out to label every formation regardless of its "information" contained in it as hoaxes or nothing out of the ordinary are doing just that, ignoring the information and concentrating on who constructed the formation but not the info it contains.

Surely not a very good scientific example to set by those who have no hesitation to use scientific methods to debunk but i am glad that people like you have the intelligence to see the real significance and importance of what the information could be displaying , you are not alone in this important perception..Lets hear "Dough and Dave" and sources like them to explain the information contained in formations like this one the OP provided and ask then WHY their circles seem ordinary and lack any real intelligence or often displayed no real "wow" factor in the form of the "information" aspect of their crop formations.

Now we can ask ourselves this as you have said, would sources like dough and dave really have "extensive knowledge about a subject most are to retarded to understand in even laymen terms "and more importantly have any of their formations displayed such information.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join