It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful Crop Circle: Italy June 25th 2012 : Alien Made or 2 Guys With A Board

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
It looks huge.

The close ups are impressive.

It looks like another countdown.

It would hard to do this in the middle of the night.

Posting videos and video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of a video, please post the video or a link to the video, a description of the video's content, and one or two paragraphs offering your own opinion on the video. This will help inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.
edit on 12/7/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
is it possible to get a screen shot of this crop circle? youtube is blocked in my office..

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I wonder if the circle by I am presuming to be the Earth is the moon?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

Here's a link to a report on this circle with pictures from cropcircleconnector .

Doug and Dave on tour 2012

edit on 12-7-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by beatbox

Just do a Google search:

Crop Circle Italy June 25 2012 Fabbico, Italy

Click on images and it will pop up.

link   
2 guys with a board? WTF? What gives you the idea that 2 guys with a board go out to make crop circles? It is done with a team of about 8 people EACH with a board. Also they take sticks and string to make the circles. I've seen one equally good made at night.

It is good art though that's for sure. Totally man made! The fact you think aliens did it is quite laughable.
edit on 12-7-2012 by mee30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mee30
2 guys with a board? WTF? What gives you the idea that 2 guys with a board go out to make crop circles? It is done with a team of about 8 people EACH with a board. Also the take sticks and string to make the circles. I've seen one equally good made at night.

It is good art though that's for sure. Totally man made! The fact you think aliens did it is quite laughable.

This one looks a little too perfect to be manmade.

I would be very impressed if you could make an exact copy during the day.

I would give 8 hours to do it. Good luck.
--------
I predict your copy would look very, very ugly and funny.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by beatbox

Here's a link to a report on this circle with pictures from cropcircleconnector .

Doug and Dave on tour 2012

edit on 12-7-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

So the Pleiades M45 Star System: that's not the Grays.

They hang out at Zeta Reticuli Star System.

---------
Apparently, it's a crowded Milky Way Galaxy.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Here's a nice complex one done in about six hours .

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Actually it does remind me of man made circles by the way the middle of the circles are still standing up in your picture OP. The non-man made ones don't have that.
edit on 12-7-2012 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-7-2012 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

They couldn't make these in 7 days!

They are just a little too perfect.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Ailens don't need tractor tracks to hide their tracks in

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
the fact that they are so perfect suggests to me they are done by a computer generated type program in space, from one of the many gizmos man has put up there.

I've got a feeling many , if not all are really done through technology the average joe knows nothing about.

Just a thought , but it is possible..no?

what are your thoughts on this being a strong possibility of TPTB playing mind games, or even sending messages to other ships, that may have some alien connections?

I think the powers that be already are associated with aliens through science, and thats how they got the technology to put it up there is the first place, but it is still generated from earthly quarters through technology in the sky.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I've always thought these impressive inter galactic logos were the work/prank of someone here on earth with access to technology that can make crop circles but is supposed to be meant/used for something else.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

This just 'feels' relevant to me at this point.

I also agree that your OP could use a screen shot as it is most impressive, include the 'meaning' and date as well.

Good luck in your thread.

(Also why do we not call them "Glyphs" anymore?)

link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds
the fact that they are so perfect suggests to me they are done by a computer generated type program in space, from one of the many gizmos man has put up there.

I've got a feeling many , if not all are really done through technology the average joe knows nothing about.

Just a thought , but it is possible..no?

what are your thoughts on this being a strong possibility of TPTB playing mind games, or even sending messages to other ships, that may have some alien connections?

I think the powers that be already are associated with aliens through science, and thats how they got the technology to put it up there is the first place, but it is still generated from earthly quarters through technology in the sky.

According to the analysis, this one came from the Pleiadians. The M45 Star System

about 420 light years away.

It's a crowded Milky Way Galaxy. That's good. It could translate into trade routes

to grow our GDP.

link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by mee30
2 guys with a board? WTF? What gives you the idea that 2 guys with a board go out to make crop circles? It is done with a team of about 8 people EACH with a board. Also the take sticks and string to make the circles. I've seen one equally good made at night.

This one looks a little too perfect to be manmade.

I would be very impressed if you could make an exact copy during the day.

I would give 8 hours to do it. Good luck.
--------
I predict your copy would look very, very ugly and funny.

sure there are fakes but they are the ones where the stalks are broken or bent. The credible circles are woven/twisted and the stalks are bent at a node that has been flash steamed and bent over without breakage. Normal people can't do that.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

something tells me they operate in a cashless society

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

This just 'feels' relevant to me at this point.

I also agree that your OP could use a screen shot as it is most impressive, include the 'meaning' and date as well.

Good luck in your thread.

(Also why do we not call them "Glyphs" anymore?)

I'm thankful people keep posting the Crop Circle videos on Youtube.

She was lucky to get in there. The police were there the next day to keep people

out.

I wish they would show iron filings or iron spheres.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

But lazer technology from the sky can, and that would still be earthly beings behind it.

Do we even know what they have up there?

Geez, if they have cameras that can read a postage stamp, they have computer generated programs that can make any design they want.

edit on 12-7-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join