It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful Crop Circle: Italy June 25th 2012 : Alien Made or 2 Guys With A Board

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

You don't understand. The powers that have the capacity to do something like this are not linked to just a country, but groups that form alliances all over this world.

You do realize that the Vatican has one of the most expensive telescopes in the world, and they are linked with powers that have the money and the technology.

I am NOT saying with all certainty it is NOT extraterrestrial. Merely that you have to consider the technology that is available for humans to do this on their own.,which ones would have it, and why they would want to manipulate the rest of the world into thinking it is anything but, what it actually is.

I am no expert on the subject, and have not done as much research as some of you may have, I am merely speaking on instinct, that things of this nature, are not always as they appear to be.

How hope we all find out the truth, with certainty, behind them someday.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds

You don't understand. The powers that have the capacity to do something like this are not linked to just a country, but groups that form alliances all over this world.

You do realize that the Vatican has one of the most expensive telescopes in the world, and they are linked with powers that have the money and the technology.

I am NOT saying with all certainty it is NOT extraterrestrial. Merely that you have to consider the technology that is available for humans to do this on their own.,which ones would have it, and why they would want to manipulate the rest of the world into thinking it is anything but, what it actually is.

I am no expert on the subject, and have not done as much research as some of you may have, I am merely speaking on instinct, that things of this nature, are not always as they appear to be.

How hope we all find out the truth, with certainty, behind them someday.

I believe the Vatican is aware of extraterrestrials.

The major nations are also aware of the truth.

Disclosure will be soon. December 21, 2012 sounds good to me.

The election will be over.

--------
They should probably find someone to be the right messenger.

I'll do it.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I find it real hard to believe this is man made. It would be very interesting to see if any scientific has been done on this site, like microwave, radiation and strange human reactions to this.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
I find it real hard to believe this is man made. It would be very interesting to see if any scientific has been done on this site, like microwave, radiation and strange human reactions to this.

After the video was taken the next day the police stopped people from investigating

the crop circle. Then the farmer came along and destroyed it.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I'm not a crop circle expert but what about pre-created templates? That could explain away the "perfection" factor of some of them. If you take an overhead survey map out what you want done, the sizes and positions all you need is the prop to push down the crops. They could have cut out squares and just place them down on the grid pattern set out. It doesn't really matter where start from. As you long as you follow your grid pattern. I'm thinking you could probably even get a lighter push down effect with a wider surface area.

It doesn't explain any of the ones that allegedly had radiation but I believe it is possible to reproduce these. They are nice. I just don't think they are impressive enough to be of alien origin. I'd hope they could do a little better than that for communication purposes. Make them move and form new pictures every hour; now that would be impressive. They could add some color too. Now if they added a Grey's head to Mount Rushmore overnight.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
You forgot a third scenario:

2 Aliens with a board having a beer and a giggle.

"Hey Zork! Look What I can Do!"

Peace

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
what a eye opening video

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

You mistake that I don't believe in extraterrestrials..which I do , but I think they have been among us for centuries now, and are part of our human races, which is why I think these circles are made through earthly technology, but I'm not sure for what purposes. I consider them earthly beings now who work alongside humans.

Nocila Tesla was believed to be from Venus,by some, and was dropped off here as a child to a couple, and received many of his "technological and scientific abilities through bright white flashes of light where he would then see a vision " Not sure if that is true but check out Wall of Light, a book he allegedly coauthored with who some believe to be his natural son, and home he passed on many of the things he was working in. You may be aware of that rumor already, which some believe to be solid fact. Here's a link.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Arthur Matthews was the last man to have worked hand-to-hand with Tesla. The master Jedi is said to have given the young apprentice all of his secrets. Matthews was not in the public eye. He lived in a rural area of Lake Beauport, Quebec, Canada. Over the years, curiosity-seekers to government agents have made the trek to Canada to tap Matthews for information. They would ask how to build the Magnifying Transmitter. Arthur would always say that the answers are in Tesla's patents, lectures and articles. In the early 1940s, Mr. Matthews co-authored a book along with Tesla. It is the only known writings of Tesla that was not of a technical nature. The first part of 'The Wall of Light' was written by Tesla. He writes about boyhood experiences, his feelings, his research and his strange life among humans.

Matthews completes 'The Wall of Light' (a reference to an impenetrable force field device) with his incredible story that includes Close Encounters with extraterrestrials.

Aliens are already here in my opinion, and have been for some time, and I'm sure there is few in the Vatican

All I am saying is you can't be certain it is messages from Pleiadians., or for what purpose they are there.

edit on 12-7-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-7-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

they can't replicate all the physical and electromagnetic changes not only to the plant and seeds but the soil too. Go to one of the man made ones and see if they have these changes and there's your proof.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DetectiveT

that would leave a crushing imprint and you wouldn't get the peculiar physical results such as this:
www.rense.com...

or this slew of anomalies

www.diagnosis2012.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

From above this looks to advanced for human creation. But when on eye level
there appears to be evidence of being man-made.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
the things that really interest me about these crop circle cases is particularly what people who believe these are simple man made constructions don't seem to be considering - the fact that there is evidence of electromagnetic/radioactive readings way above normal, and that the really massive ones are meant to be seen from above. this wouldn't happen with a team carrying boards and sticks. it just seems as if it wasn't done on ground level, rather imprinted from above through some medium.. like how you hold a pen to write with on a flat piece of paper.

another thing that's interesting are the distortion effects of the representation of the human and alien faces. first of all, if these take hours to do, and these images appeared days apart from one another, it seems implausible to say that a whole team of people were on a private crop field more than once doing this project without notice. even then, the definite man-made crop circles that i have seen, and certainly the ones posted here as rebuttals, do not compare at all to the accuracy and style of the faces. nowhere have i seen any evidence of them utilizing after effects such as granulating an image or making it appear as if the image is coming through with some digital interference. VERY strange indeed, as i have never seen any other instance like this. man made or not, they were not done with primitive tools such as boards.

if i'm totally spewing nonsense, there MUST be some other instances made by man that would easily put this matter to rest, right? i wonder where that rebuttal is.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I doubt that its been done by 2 blokes with a board but we all have to accept that as the fakers get better and better at their craft will become harder and harder to tel the difference.

Don't bother trying to convince others to believe as you do that a given object is real or not. Instead, ask them why two old blokes in a pub who claimed they make the crop formations get world wide attention yet the serious researchers into crop formations get none at all?

Ask why the same media trvialises and piles scorn on those who claim they have seen a UFO or have been abducted by aliens?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

some of the meaning coincide with complex astrological positioning, not all of that info can just be generally dug up and studied on without some hardcore schooling on the matter for a number of years.

Granted who makes them is important in the respect to origin, yet some have no real explanation of origin.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
They could also be made with HAARP overnight. I don't think this was made by a board.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Why not?

As posted on the first page, just TWO guys with BOARDS can make a complex circle in 6 hours at night. Why do people ignore that video? It's clear PROOF it can and IS done by people. That circle by the way, went through all the same ridiculous "omg it couldn't have been made by humans it's by aliens!!' jibber-jabber after it was made. And hmm.. it wasn't.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The first 15 seconds that you look at it, top down, it looks pretty good. Further examination then shows some real mistakes in symmetry. I can spot at least 5 places showing a manual correction and adjustment , can you?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Corn is the alien. Its been genetically modified to the point that they are now highly intelligent organisms. Since they have no feet to move or mouths to speak they just all decide to lie down and make circles for giggles.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Ok I will go, but no film!!! When I report back to ATS I want everyone to scream... Pictures or it didnt happen!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by mee30
2 guys with a board? WTF? What gives you the idea that 2 guys with a board go out to make crop circles? It is done with a team of about 8 people EACH with a board. Also the take sticks and string to make the circles. I've seen one equally good made at night.

It is good art though that's for sure. Totally man made! The fact you think aliens did it is quite laughable.

This one looks a little too perfect to be manmade.

The dots in the center are all out of whack and the smallest circles near the center are even worse. I'd hardly call it perfect.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join