It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful Crop Circle: Italy June 25th 2012 : Alien Made or 2 Guys With A Board

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

I think you would change your tune if you walked up to a crop circle with a

great design and 12 Gray Aliens standing there looking at you.

I have a hard time believing you would push the Grays off to the side and

ignore them while you decode the meaning of the crop circle.

Sorry but your post and what it contains reeks of "what ifs".I do however find it rather amusing that you have not really seen or perceived the irony in your post that is apparent and contained in your wording of your post.Your total lack of subjectively understanding my points regarding those crop formations that contain intelligent symmetry or designs pointing to astrological, solar flares or Mayan calender perditions .Now it does not take a rocket scientist to know that anyone would "change their tune" "IF" one every came across 12 Grays standing beside a great design but the reality is that until that ever happens we can only surmise ,contemplate and take on board what meaning the "INFORMATION" aspects of any design that shows signs of complexity and intelligent formates in the "INFORMATION" contained in the formation is showing us.

Now i am sure you will appreciate that i was in no way ruling out 12 Grays standing beside a crop formation that was actually done by a set of plankers but then again both the Grays and the plankers would have to explain the meaning of any "information" displayed in the formation.

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I think you would ignore the crop circle and ask the Grays what it means?

They would use telepathy to communicate with you.

- They speak English according to Whitley Strieber. -

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

reply to post by flyswatter

I can help you with that.

Some are real and some are fake.
-------
The real ones are made by the Grays or the Pleiadians.

The fake ones are made by people who wish to muddy the water.

Sometimes they get caught on purpose. The strategy is actually pretty good.

- Look ! Over here! This crop circle right here is a hoax! This is guy who made it!!!! -

- Well, if this one is a hoax then all the rest must - also - be hoaxes.

It's actually pretty clever. I am impressed.

You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all the

people all the time.

Some people have a gift for seeing the big picture.

But see, if I have an open mind, why would I choose to take your word for who created them, especially since you dont actually have any proof of that? If I were to take your word for it and believe you, I would be going from an open mind to a foolishly closed mind.

There is a big difference between an open mind and what you have. I have an open mind. You've already made up your mind, and in fact YOU are actually the one that has the more closed mind here. And you know what? Thats fine. That is completely up to you, and I cant judge, except for the fact that you should practice what you preach.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

You have the power of free will.

You can believe anything you want.

All questions will fade away when the Grays create a large crop circle at 1 PM

on a sunny day for CNN, Fox News and the New York Times.

That day will be here soon.

Be patient.

The entire crop circle will be created in about 4 minutes.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I wonder if there is a conspiracy with the police keeping people out of the real Crop circles verses the fake ones? Who do the police take their orders from?

I wonder if there are Satellites set up specifically to catch these being made but withheld from public domain?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

I wonder if there is a conspiracy with the police keeping people out of the real Crop circles verses the fake ones? Who do the police take their orders from?

I wonder if there are Satellites set up specifically to catch these being made but withheld from public domain?

It's private property. No problem there.

The police can keep them out if they want to.

Most farmers don't mind the investigators trespassing on their land.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Who do the police take their orders from?

Probably the landowner or the tenant farmer who's crops are being trampled , I doubt they're bothered who put the circle there , its just money down the drain for them .

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Naturally we all have our own ideas regarding the origin of these crop circles, so rather than spend so much time arguing about them, we should perhaps take some of that time and enjoy the circles for the beautiful works of art they are. I think only then is when the answer as to their origin will become known.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bkrmn
Naturally we all have our own ideas regarding the origin of these crop circles, so rather than spend so much time arguing about them, we should perhaps take some of that time and enjoy the circles for the beautiful works of art they are. I think only then is when the answer as to their origin will become known.

This one has already been solved.

It's a date of 2012 and a signature : The Pleiadians

- Subtle Message - Crop Circle

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Heh, its your story, tell it how you want. But I'm going to be doing the same thing on December 22nd that I was doing on December 21st - going to work, coming home, and getting ready for my son's first Christmas. And I really dont think there's going to be any aliens watching me wrap presents

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I think you would ignore the crop circle and ask the Grays what it means?

They would use telepathy to communicate with you.

- They speak English according to Whitley Strieber. -

Well you do a lot of guessing eh, but nothing should be ignored, even a Grays crop formation.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Well that was my first thought but since when do police ever make a farmer their priority? I realize I am grasping at straws with my query, but still thought came up so I put it to keyboard...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Well now that is what I will do if my land gets one. I will make $ from it if possible, I mean the crops are already down.

I just wonder what kind of readings they get from them and why I have not heard of any real results?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Heh, its your story, tell it how you want. But I'm going to be doing the same thing on December 22nd that I was doing on December 21st - going to work, coming home, and getting ready for my son's first Christmas. And I really dont think there's going to be any aliens watching me wrap presents

If you do a quick Google search, you will see that the Pleiadians look exactly like

us. When we establish a trade route to their home world 420 light years away it

will grow our GDP.

------------
The Grays are only 39 light years away.

FYI, it's about 100,000 light years across the entire Milky Way Galaxy.

From that point of view, they are both just down the street.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Well now that is what I will do if my land gets one. I will make $ from it if possible, I mean the crops are already down.

I just wonder what kind of readings they get from them and why I have not heard of any real results?

The real $$$ cash to be made will be - space tourism -.

Sir Richard Branson is charging $200,000 per trip in his cool Whiteknight 2.

Anybody want to live on the moon?

There is no global warming boogie man on the moon.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Too expensive for me. BUT think about the snooty rich people that can, sad no down to earth real humans...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Too expensive for me. BUT think about the snooty rich people that can, sad no down to earth real humans...

Don't worry. We will have a coupon day once a month.

Children ride for free?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

I have the same feeling you do. They are beautiful, but there's something sinister of a government kind behind it all I think. Not that I don't believe aliens or pan-dimensional beings exist or would communicate with us, but the crop circle phenomenon is too much like modern human tech.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by seaside sky
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

I have the same feeling you do. They are beautiful, but there's something sinister of a government kind behind it all I think. Not that I don't believe aliens or pan-dimensional beings exist or would communicate with us, but the crop circle phenomenon is too much like modern human tech.

This crop circle was made in Italy.

Italy is having enormous financial problems right now.

Would they spend money on crop circles?

They are too busy bailing out Spain.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

The Italian investigator discovered many burns at the base of the stems and nodes.

The truth is in the details.

- Stems & Nodes - The Details

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join