It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have the major Gov' of the world already surrendered to ET ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnprince
reply to post by lambros56

I doubt he will be back to give any info . His mom has probably already sent him off to bed

I'm too old to be put to bed by someone else other than myself. The MJ-12 lie is all around, just look around you,.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I have been looking into this more... the Dulce Battle keeps ringing some truth in my head..

Dulce Battle - condensed report and interview

Also if we keep an open mind and hoenstly consider the fact that very advanced extraterrestrials are here, governing our governments and higher levels of government... we might find more truth then ignoring and excusing the entire "idea"..

Think about this; if humanity was attacked by this hidden group of ETs govnering the planet behind the scenes.. they couldnt fight back.. why do you think the government is FORCED to make law bans against weaponry? The ETs dont want humanity fighting back, they want them totally hopless, they FORCE our governments to make these laws.. in America I think I read that they are making guns totally illegal?

How about the fact the the military and secret operations have amazing technology.. but soceity is still running on gasoline crap vehicles (cars, trucks..). If the government has been advanced technologically (and SECRETLY), why havent they brought that technology into the limits of soceity yet? There is no point... the ET agenda is on its way to total control of the planet..

The thing that bugs me out the most is new agers belving a galactic federation of light thing.... This Ashtar Command will come and save humanity from the destroying Earth... Astar = Asteroth (fallen angel in the bible) = ROTHCHILD = Bloodlines running the banks and show of soceity...everything is a decietful lie, and humanity MUST open their eyes and fight back. You cant fight violence with peace... if you want to survive, you must fight fire with fire or forever surrender yourself..

Here is an amazing video on UFO disclosure.. a great compliation of ships videotaped in the past couple years.. they are making themselves more known.. Disclosure Video - UFOs

Its our World, and we are secretly handing it over without a fight... WAKE UP

~ love is an art

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

look around you.. how great is your life and society?? how advanced is society ?? but the military and secret operations have the most advanced technology.. a SECRET operation and society is SECRET for people like you to laugh at their existence... geta life buddy ... your mockery is getting old -_-

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
2 words.....

They Live

edit on 13-7-2012 by McGinty because: Hmmmm

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Satan is ET. That is the big joke on us. If you want to know his endgame all you have to do is look at the cover of the Megadeth album EndGame. It is coming. The government has known for a long time. You better turn to Jesus Christ.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
MJ 12 was proven to be a lie, with all that, you are repeating highly speculative and very possibly wrong things, sorry. you are not more credible.

Link please

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnprince
First off , I want everybody to understand that the following post is based on facts , eyewitness accounts and historical documentation .

Actually, i don't think so.

Your post is merely a compilation of classic "UFO lore" which anyone can find in ANY standard UFO literature.
A lot of it is not based on "facts" (as you claim), rather highly speculative - it's not even established fact that MJ12 even existed, just for starters.

The other things like "made a deal with the aliens to allow them abduct people in exchange for technology" etc..i wont even bother to reply - if you already claim FACTS then would you please be so nice and provide factual evidence, and not just repeat those old, questionable stories any UFO interested person read already 900 times.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
>>
the leap in our advancement
>>

Where is there a leap in advancement, or maybe a GAP even which cannot be logically explained?

You can take the laser, transistor, computer chip, whatever and in all likelihood follow back all those inventions back to the roots, how they were discovered/invented etc. There is nothing which would merit a SUDDEN extraterrestrial influence making such technology "magically" appear out of thin air.

(Which also requires one to mention that the very first lasers, transistors, integrated circuits etc.which are claimed of "extraterrestrial" origin were actually really, really primitive when they were first invented)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
You can't use the term "fact" because there is no way that we could know something for sure.
I've one other explanation for the LA incident. What if that was our first contact with alien beings, and the military was confused and scared, so they opened fire at that craft? There are tones of explanations for this incident. That's why I said you can't use the term "fact".

How do you know that Galactic Federation of whatever isn't real? Hm? You can't, that's right.

It's true how they say that you can lose your mind if you think too much about this stuff, because we don't know anything for sure, which means that there are a tones of possibilities, theories etc.
edit on 13-7-2012 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2012 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
Why presume that there is only one type of alien with one agenda? There may be a vast amount of species all with different motivations and agendas.

This is the correct answer. Aside from the greys who are after our DNAs (the long story is that they are becoming extinct and they have to find a way to be able to reproduce again and hence the study of humans), there are other aliens who are after our enslavement (this is where you can categorize the dracos and reptilians) and other aliens who are after our enlightenment.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

You guy, are making personal attacks again. This is not your thread about Dulce, no need to go offtopic. Also I can be 10 times worse than you, so please calm down

If you so much want to know what is going on, go, go to AUTEC, go to Area 51, Scan every corner of Archuleta Mesa, turn the Air Force Upside-Down, be an army, be thousands, are the military ready to shoot hundreds of people? Do you know how much protest against the government and pressure would happen if they did something like that? Go, do your revolution.

But the majority of people are sheeps who prefer to live a boring and ordinary life of LIES.

MJ-12 is proven to be disinfo, look here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I too was blindly following a lie such as MJ-12, now I should redirect you to people who have researched this LIE CALLED MJ-12!!

And again you are attacking the wrong person, I am not your daily skeptic... I am only objective
edit on 13-7-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
S&F for you my friend. Great post. Well thought out and put together. Wish there were more like this on ATS.

That being said what you state is highly speculative but the evidence does seem to point in this direction. The Govt knows many things we do not. I don't know if ET are controlling our govt but it sure would explain a lot.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
If they are so superior to us, why would they bother exerting the vast energy, resources and time needed to covertly enslave an entire planet's population?

They have the means, will and technology to travel through space - there are literally billions and billions of planets, many of which will be uninhabited and most likely have similar resources to ours. Yet they've settled on some small backwater planet orbiting a relatively small star where the inhabiting population is overwhelmingly hostile to almost every other form of life on the planet not to mention themselves, so it's not going to be a cakewalk to "invade" even if they did technologically dwarf us.

This whole aliens invading thing is real 1950s sci-fi thinking. Sure now quantum physics is a relatively well known phrase and concept, people chuck in the "interdimensional" thing too to bring it up to date - flying saucers aren't ploughing through space any more, they use wormholes to appear instantly - of course!

They're so technologically advanced, yet they're desperate to plunder some tiny insignificant planet for gold/water/human souls - delete as your particular theory deems appropriate.

THINK logically about it - why bother? They could probably go to the star system next door just as easy and get whatever you think it is they want without the hassle of dealing with a bunch of cretins like us.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Dont have time right now to read into the links you provided but the way you said it regarding the treaty, that sounds about right to me. I myself have been seeing activity - three different types of ships. I have no CLUE which of them could be the greys......unless they have many styles. Thank you for this thread.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Good morning friend....just catching up here over coffee....I see you've made some new friends, lol.
I think the most intelligent responses are the ones where people state that....we really don't know the truth, so pretty much everything is speculation (and trying to put the dots together). We read, watch videos and try to discern fact from fiction....but in the end....we really just don't know.
Ancient art shows images that look like spacemen......and many cultures have spoken of "sky people". Folks are happy to believe in angels with wings, but get hostile at the mention of aliens. (I think a lot of people believe in whatever makes them comfortable....and allows them to sleep at night).
If we are to discuss this particular topic....the possibility that et's are running the show here on earth...then we can only use our limited capacity to figure out the why's and how's.
Most of us want to believe that someone somewhere cares about us....but the truth may be a cold reality.
Part of me wants to know the truth....but another part is scared that I won't like it.
Need more coffee!
jacygirl

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Personally I am tired of this story. I've read the same things 20 years ago when I joined the internet for the first time.

Nothing in it is true, it is just a fictional story.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Hmm... This all seems awfully familiar...

Oh, that's right: UFOlogy: An Inconvenient Timeline (for TPTB)

S&F for similar line of thinking

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
For the less clicky-inclined, here is the bulk of the info (initial post).

If you like/agree with my research / conjecture, I invite you to please go and S&F that thread (above), as a lot of effort went into it.

The timing of all of these can't all JUST be 'coincidence', can it(?):

The Battle of Los Angeles - February 1942 - the first mass UFO sighting in America, on record
[it even aired on CBS Radio and Television]

Operation Paperclip - May 1945 thru March 1946 - the recruitment and absorption of almost 2,000 Nazi scientists and technicians, but more importantly the denial of their expertise and research to other 'non allied forces'.

Roswell UFO Incident - July 1947 - arguably THE most famous UFO/alien case in the world, or at the very least, our nation's history - strange timing considering all the work/resources that just became available to the U.S., no?

But, here's where it gets real interesting...

National Security Act established in July 1947 - supposedly (and certainly, partially) in response to the aftermath of World War II.

Inception of both the US Air Force and Central Intelligence Agency - September 1947

Majestic 12 - September 1947 - purported code name of a secret committee of scientists, military leaders, and government officials, formed by an executive order of U.S. President Harry S Truman, whose purpose was to investigate UFO activity.

Project Sign late 1947 --which became--> Project Grudge in 1949 --which became--> Project Bluebook in 1952 - which had 2 goals:
1. to determine if UFOs were a threat to national security, and
2. to scientifically analyze UFO-related data.

Then, as if a direct slap in the face to ALL of these efforts was the (also) highly publicized and mass-witnessed, Washington DC UFO Incident in July 1952 [unedited video footage]

SO....

Either, the Powers that Be (governmental, military, secretive) quietly - and suddenly - acknowledged that 'strange things are afoot at the Circle K' or were directly responsible for said 'strange things' - take your pick - it's one or the other.

Thoughts? Other agencies, events, timeframes that should be included here?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnprince

It sounds like yours are more of a personal opinion anyways....

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I can easily believe that any forces visiting Earth, if they exist, are probably here to decimate us.
reply to post by daynight42

Self evident that this is not the case, since they do, and we haven't been decimated yet. Such an attitude would have they themselves confined to their planet through lack of cooperation and advancement.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join