It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have the major Gov' of the world already surrendered to ET ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Lost interest in the whole thread when the OP'er started his verbal assaults on anyone who disagrees with him, and yelling from the rooftops about how intelligent he is

As the OP'er, you might want to control your keyboard rage a little better, especially on your own thread.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnprince

The Govt's of this world have been given a task. Initially the golas of that task were understood and self directed. Currently the implimentation of that task has become corrupted by those of this world at the direction of a faction of those not of this world.

Current leaders fail to understand that it is not the completion of task in and of itself that is being sought. It is however the implimentation of the tasks completion that is being closely watched.

The leaders of this current system would do well to understand that the ends do not justify the means if the means require the loss of life and personal freedom. It would also behoove them to note that the faction they adhere so closley to will soon be undone.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42

I ask myself, if the top governments of Earth went to another planet, what would they do? Make friends and have tea? No, they would gather intelligence so they could raid and take over.

Because I believe the universe is pretty consistent, or I mostly see in effect the phrase "as above, so below," I can easily believe that any forces visiting Earth, if they exist, are probably here to decimate us. It might be best accomplished by ruling the rulers. Maybe all those talks of reptilians holds some water? I have no idea.

Not everything conforms with the "as above, so below" line either. Ants have a hegemony similar to ours, it seems, but dolphins do not. Dogs seem to travel in packs, and there is a top dog, too. I'm sure other examples of animals that behave like dolphins can be found. I'm not too well versed in the social aspects of animals or insects.

Anyway. It's very hard to say. Maybe there are friendly aliens and destructive ones? I'm more likely to believe in evil ones, because I see that all around (evil). You have to play by evil rules to survive in an evil world. Not cheating won't get you anywhere.

You (and most people that thing ET's are bad) seem to forget something; For ET's to reach us, they would have to be technologically evolved way past of what we can even imagine. I refuse to believe any lifeform would be able to accomplish this without reaching a higher form of consciousness, or just 'peace' if you will. IF they are hostile, they are equally hostile to their own species, which would mean they are divided and just like us fighting for power even on their own planet(s). If this is the case, I don't see them evolving to the point where they are capable of intergalactic/dimensional travel, they simply wouldn't get that far.

We are the best example, even the (in universal terms) primitive nuclear technology puts us on the brink of extinction, what do you think highly advanced technology would do for us? Nothing good, I can guarantee you that. If just ONE person/ET is not 'at peace' he can and will use this technology to hold his own species back, just look at what nuclear weapons do to us, they prevent us from becoming a peaceful species that is NOT bent on destroying each other.

For ANY species to evolve to the point where they are capable of intergalactic/dimensional travel, they also need to be at a point where they are aware that violence does not work, because imagine just ONE hostile ET on their own planet that would get his hands on tech that could destroy the entire planet, that would mean the end, no doubt about it. As technology evolves, it also becomes more freely available, and thus a threat to the species that invented it, UNLESS they are at peace (at the deepest level, not just pretend)

Therefor, I do not believe we are being controlled by ETs, at least not for harmful reasons.

And IF we are, who is to say there are not other species out there that do wish to help us? If one ET lifeform exists, surely there are much, much more.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73

The smartest human they have monitored so far can only use 16.4% of their brain do you really think an alien needs to deceive us by flying about our atmosphere. if we can only use such a tiny piece of our grey matter

Is it any wonder the PTB find it so easy to control you all when 99% won't even properly research whats fed to you.

I'm not sure how accurate your facts are but as a side note, doesn't that indicate that we didn't evolve some big headed organ that we can't use? Instead perhaps someone or something has done some tinkering to shut off parts of the brain? (Back to the OP)

I like to think of our planet as some big game reserve, a natural resource where people are being farmed. We are a commodity that can be used at some point in time, we can't be allowed to wipe ourselves out fighting each other or uniting and fighting some outside source.

Ok, the Mt. Dew has worn off, I suppose it's lunch time.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuietSpeech

Originally posted by jinni73

The smartest human they have monitored so far can only use 16.4% of their brain do you really think an alien needs to deceive us by flying about our atmosphere. if we can only use such a tiny piece of our grey matter

Is it any wonder the PTB find it so easy to control you all when 99% won't even properly research whats fed to you.

I'm not sure how accurate your facts are but as a side note, doesn't that indicate that we didn't evolve some big headed organ that we can't use? Instead perhaps someone or something has done some tinkering to shut off parts of the brain? (Back to the OP)

Why does it have to be aliens?? Why not just people? Some people KNOW what we truly are, some people DO have access to parts of the brain most people never use. Buddhist monks are much closer to the meaning of life than we are, imo. If you program people into believing that "this is all there is to it" for generation after generation, they will eventually be satisfied with that idea, and thus no longer have a need for that extra brain-power.

A really simple example; Cage a lion, feed it every day, wait 10 years, done. You have just successfully suppressed it's instinct to hunt, it will be so used to getting what it wants, it will no longer feel the desire to hunt for food. Doesn't mean it's no longer there, but it has been suppressed, just like we have been.

If the lion got out of the cage and was set back into the wild, it would slowly regain that desire to hunt, just like we, if we were to be educated properly again, would know what we truly are and what we are truly capable of.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Logically there are hundreds of millions of civilizations throughout the universe. Some may be astronomically more advanced that earthlings. Some may be marginally more advanced, some equal, some less advanced, and of course some may still be in the stone-age eara. The first two are of interest to us.

There can be little doubt that some civilizations visited earth within the past 3,000 years. Some biblical accounts refer to that possibility. Then there are artifacts dating to 12,000+ years ago in which power cutting tools of advanced characteristics were used to carve stones. Multi-ton stones were lifted thousands of feet to the top of mountains, yet no roads led to those places. Lay-lines have pyramids on them, and they line up around the earth.

Dogan and other primitive people knew about various suns and planets that we are just discovering with the aid of satellite astronomy.

So advanced civilizations have been visiting earth for thousands of years. It is likely that they have been watching and helping earthlings during that time.

OK Some advanced civilizations do not have out best interests at heart. I believe they are somewhat controlled by other advanced civilizations. Perhaps earth is a test bed, or we are just Juvenal's in the interstellar concept, and so do not yet have our learners permit or drivers license.

Also we are a warlike people, and that too can possibly be the reason that open contact has not yet been made.

The Russians say they are in contact, and that the Grey Collective is dangerous. Since the Grey's seem to be one of the dominant visitors and that reported contact with them is less than desirable, I suggest if you happen to meet them, shoot first and ask questions later.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Will we ever muster up enough courage to storm The White House? The Pentagon? Area-51? The Colorado Airport?

Surely the answers to this mystery lay within one of these "secret" locations.

Even if they turned out to be empty, which I doubt, that would be saying a lot.

I wonder if we'll ever reach the "critical mass" mentioned on the first page of this thread to be able to pull this off.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I just wanted to come forward and say I have been abducted by aliens. I know this because I have no memory of it happening whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diablos
Hardly, because for them to surrender, they actually have to know who they are surrendering to. There is absolutely no evidence that UFO's are manned by aliens. For all we know, it could be the government's themselves who are behind the UFO phenomenon (as in many cases, they are).

Sure, except all of the reports of people both civilian and military claiming to have seen actual beings, be they crashed, or abducted forcefully.

But eyewitness accounts dont count for anything right? Except when you're in a court room and the cop who wrote the ticket says he saw you run a stop sign?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Nice thread s&f. Enjoyed the possitive feed back.
It was more like a trade agreement. What they would consider
"low tech engeneering" for our raw materials.
They prefer a little warmer climate,
Al Gore was trying to, between the lines, warn us.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Good script for the big screen. We know nothing except tidbits of truth amongst a sea of chaffe. What kind of warfare would ETs use, provided the concept of warfare is part of their culture to begin with. I love a good sci fi story and this would make a great show to watch, much like The Abyss.

Like I said, what "evidence" do we have other than internet videos and websites that seem to get taken down and reappear with more ground breaking disclosure promises.

By that logic there are alot more aliens and demons and chimeras around than we think I guess.

ETA with the state of the world, corruption, constant wars that ALMOST makes me think maybe, maybe they are aliens because they sure don't act human or humane, despite giving $XXXXX.XX to some overbloated charity their buddy more than likely benefits from.
edit on 13-7-2012 by dl2oneThe2nd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Alien take over or not, our true freedom cannot be taken away!

I beleive that whether it's an alien, angel, demon or whatever isn't human, it will serve either good or bad, selfless or selfish goals. Much like the human race. I agree that this is a constant in the universe and with all that dwell here. But whatever happens here is very short compared to infinity.

I was in a car wreck 30 years ago that I should of died in 4 minutes from a completely severed aorta. It was held together by thin air before placing a graft in me. The doctor said "We have no explanation for you, you should be dead but here you are. You threw science out the window." I walk with 2 cains and have a bone on bone knee that cannot be replaced because of both nerve damage and poor circulation, a result of the car wreck. I was studied by 2 universities for 3 months in Chicago while recovering. I was up for grand rounds at Northwestern and had every doctor and proffesor lined up at my wheel chair wanting to shake my hand for good luck.

The only memory I have between driving and waking up in ICU was being in a place between this world and the next. I was mad saying don't take me until my 1 and 2 year old kids grow up. I was in the presence of God and given a choice to come back or go on. I was shown my leg problems and going through a nasty divorce. It was a contract. I was placed in front of the white light and told to touch it. I had no body or physical form but rather spirit who could see all around. I had no arm but yet was able to reach out and touch it. Wow, love, joy, contentment, family, good like we have never experienced before, the real stuff not the shadow of it we live in here. I was ripped from it and placed in the middle ground and told to choose. Heaven was going nowhere but life in this world and the opportunity to bring good into the world through it would be gone forever. I asked if I went back down if I would be here again and the answer was "That's up to you". I decided that I could not let that life go to waste and from that perspective it would only be a snap of a finger long. I had no knowledge of pain, suffering or anything that could be against me, everything there was for you. I had no memory of anything bad ever happening to me period. This made the choice easier to make. When I choose to come back down I felt a smile from God for that choice that was greater than heaven. Once back I felt pain at a level never experienced by me before and in time which last much longer than a snap of a finger. I cannot describe what I experienced for there are no words good enough to give it any justice. I do know now that life in this world is one grain of sand and the next is a desert full. You can remove one grain and never notice it missing but you cannot make a desert out of one grain.

We are given a choice to have an identity that transends everything we know. To be transformed from the physical to the immortal. No matter what happens here, it will be like it never happened and matter no more for an eternity. All the people who grab onto life so dearly here at other's expence will not make it to the next. Those who believe they are more than thought and feeling caring about others as themselves have the best chance of a freedom unlike any other that will never end. I have been there and know what comes next for those who believe in we. I also know what happens to the people who need to be better than someone else, they leave this world and find themselves in a world that they are their own king and kingdom being alone forever. They got a totality of what they made important here. We who are for each other and good will also get a totality of it being together and equally sharing total good and love forever. A totality of what we stood for here. Evil wants us to give up on good and grow bitter. It wants us to care only about ourselves. The people who participate and work for those who want to control us have a very short time of security in life thinking they are protecting themselves by working for evil or the ones in power. They will loose everything in the end for their choices.

So in the end no matter from alien or man dominating our live's here, they cannot take away our true freedom or our choice to live in it for an eternity. Let them do what they want here for we don't want them with us later.

A Voice in the Wilderness
edit on 13-7-2012 by Avoiceinthewilderness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
My intuition tells me the whole ‘Ancient Alien’ and ufology propaganda is a metaphysical set-up for something far more sinister. Project Bluebeam + HAARP could put on quite a show. Alien interest in humans would be comparable to our interest in ants – as long as they are not in the kitchen, who cares?! There is no element here that is not available and probably easier to procure, not to mention, in vastly larger amounts elsewhere in the universe – well that is unless one counts dumba$$es, as we have lots of those. So, in my mind the only appeal we humans have would be an energy food source.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I think surrending to alien intelligences is a bit too far fetched for me. I have no doubts that we have visitors from other intelligences here on Earth but It seems to me that they are more interested in monitoring us than actually conquering us. With a vastly superior intelligence it would not take much for them to do it though but I don't really see the proof of this. I see more proof of people in power controlling the masses more than I do aliens but that is just my pov.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Foundryman

If aliens existed and had hostile intents we would already know it. What invader works with the existing government ? Who invades and yet the invaded do not know they have been invaded?
If this is enslavement than fine.
I get up when I want and I live where I want and I eat what I want and I make love when I want, I read the books I want. So this enslavement is everything I want. Yipee.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Enslavement could be without you even realizing, you can do all your regular things and one day learn the hard way. So to say, taking positions everywhere around the world and one morning - hello occupation

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I say big ass fail. If there are aliens here they must be benevolent. Why? Because evil aliens wouldn't need no cheap tricks to take over this world. In fact they could do it in less than an hour. You see, we are a young species and we are already entering the era of nano technology. Pretty soon we will be able to be like Gods by manipulating our own genetics. We will be able to increase our intelligence to unthinkable levels. Scientists say that if our current exponential evolution continues, in less than 200 years we will have quantum supercomputers capable of simulating and entire universe (that means having earth like planets with billions of people inside it, people that think they are living in a real universe). In 300 years those computers will be so cheap that everyone will have their own universe at home. What scared the scientists was the realization that the probability that we are living in a natural universe as opposed to a simulated one is almost non existent. Heck, one of the Scientists said he just hoped we were living inside a "good" simulation.

Now imagine a species thousands or millions of years more evolved than us. Do you really think they would need any sort of permission to take over this planet and do whatever they like? They could just drop some nanobots or something much more advanced in our water that would turns us into submissive beings. Or they could just kill us all easily. Heck, we might already be living inside a matrix, being slaves to such creatures and we would never know it.

So you see, it makes no sense for evil aliens to be infiltrating us and controlling us from the inside. That would only make sense if aliens were here to help us and followed certain rules, like non intervention, just like we do on national geographic with other species.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Foundryman

If this is enslavement than fine.
I get up when I want and I live where I want and I eat what I want and I make love when I want, I read the books I want. So this enslavement is everything I want. Yipee.

WOW!!

I suppose it all depends on your definition of enslavement then doesn't it?

People in prison get to

Eat as fast or slow as they want, chewing their food as many times as they want.

Choose between lifting weights or playing Basketball in the yard.

Choose which radio station they want to listen to provided they have a radio which they would have earned
at their job making 10 cents an hour.

Choose when to take a crap AND how much toilet paper to use.

Choose how many push-ups to do each day.

Choose whether or not to riot.

I could go on and on but if you can't wrap your head around my point by now you are choosing to remain willfully ignorant.

Yup, you have choices alright.
Looks like you are happy with 'em too.
Good luck.
edit on 13-7-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
To tell you the truth I never really believed that aliens were visiting Earth, mainly because of the fact that they wouldn't have kept it secret. But, I like the way you put this piece together, as it is very linear in certain way, as well as possibly accurate in the sense that IF aliens were here to HELP us, they would have done it already...And probably revealed themselves in the process.

So I completely agree that if they are visiting Earth, this cannot be good for humanity because their intentions are obviously not good ones. I can understand that they may think they would cause panic and that the government wouldn't be able to control the people after they found out the truth, but in this case all they would have to do is force the government to address the people in a certain way, basically making the introductions.

Because this is the most logical line of reasoning, imo, I hope that I am right that they are not visiting Earth at this time...It could be very bad for us in the long run. If they are visiting, it cannot be to help us. They must have their own agenda, and because we don't fully understand or even know what that agenda entails makes this a very bad thing from where I stand.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
THE FACTS ARE
1. We are not the first race to inhabit this planet
2. Negative ET's and Extra-Dimensionals have been in constant and complete control of earth for the last 300,000 years
3. They have manipulated mankind and fed off of our negative energy through their physical counterparts integrated through our many governments, secret societies, and jesuit factions.
4. Their reign of control is over as God/Source/Creator has sent his army to liberate us during our time of Ascension (the milky way galaxy entering the galactic equator aka "dark rift")
5. Before then this will all become public knowledge as the men and women responsible for this are arrested and held accountable. (Proof of this is in early stages but take a look at the LIBOR scandal for a sense of what is going on)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join