It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have the major Gov' of the world already surrendered to ET ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Well,

as I recall any treaty proposed by a president has to be ratified by congress. In reviewing the congressional record, I do not find such.

guyx

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Flagged, dawnprince, for asking the right questions.

You should look into Phil Schneider and Timothy Good's claims if you haven't already. THis is among the most disturbing-yet-realistic stuff I read/heard.

Thing is some alien races are really about control and exploitation of the human race, and they've been here for tens of thousands of years, living underground and preparing for an all-out global takeover.

Before he died, Schneider said it's very likely that the major governments have become too corrupted and are now serving the reptilian (and/or grey) agenda, and these beings are seeking total world domination by late 2020's (I think it's 2029). Seems like it's gotta do with them being unable to survive in our atmosphere, so they need hybridization to take over.
edit on 13/7/12 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnprince

I think you are a little heavy on the fear factor. The Anunnaki have a blood bond with us and I'll bet they are on our side and could be the ones protecting us from something malevolent, if that's what's going on (which I don't believe in too many specific stories which could all very well be disinfo anyway) I'm not going to worry about it until I need to.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
This would be crazy if this is true..They might be demons and angels.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
S&F for being an entertaining read! There is no concrete proof that anything is fact or fiction, but as i normally say, this is better than most things on tv! :-D

I do find it anoying however that some people spend waaaay too much effort to try to disprove and ridicule the op and his followers. I mean, if you don't believe, thats fine, state why and move on, no need to force the contrary on them and everyone else. On a "conspiracy" board, that is highly suspicious

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by multidimesonalism
THE FACTS ARE
1. We are not the first race to inhabit this planet
2. Negative ET's and Extra-Dimensionals have been in constant and complete control of earth for the last 300,000 years
3. They have manipulated mankind and fed off of our negative energy through their physical counterparts integrated through our many governments, secret societies, and jesuit factions.
4. Their reign of control is over as God/Source/Creator has sent his army to liberate us during our time of Ascension (the milky way galaxy entering the galactic equator aka "dark rift")
5. Before then this will all become public knowledge as the men and women responsible for this are arrested and held accountable. (Proof of this is in early stages but take a look at the LIBOR scandal for a sense of what is going on)

Unless you have some major proof, these aren't facts.
They are opinions, and as such, you are entitled to them.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Oh a secret! But you know if you make any deals with the grays, or go to war with the grays. Well whats that saying, they wont let you win out, but they wont let you lose either. You make any sort of deal or contract with them its basically like you end up married to them.

All super duper spooky top secret stuff no doubt eh. But you know nothing done in shadows will stand up when the light is shone on it. But ya something is going on, don't ask me what. Because frankly I just don't care.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gguyx

ggood one, gguyx!!
repetitez, s'il vous plais.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Diablos

Good for you. As for the "inevitable happens", conspiracy theorists and foolish believers have been saying that for decades to skeptics. Still, nothing has happened. I wonder why?

Nothing has happened? Plenty has happened.
Conspiracies are only conspiracies until theory becomes reality. Discussion with open minds helps us to grow and learn, but blocking out information can only stunt intellectual growth.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
i am a believer in extra-terrrestrial life, not because of peoples claims of ufo sightings or et sighting, but because i just feel there must logically be something else out there. However i have an issue that has been probably mentioned thousands of times on this site. The problem I see is this, all this business with us giving them free reign to experiment on humans in exchange for a few microwaves and velcro, seems strange to me considering their obvious power. The must be so technologically ahead of us to be able to travel here, which makes me think, why dont they just invade us and take what they want.
I cant believe there would be a person on this site who could make a reasonable arguement for us being the stronger team. WHY do they need to keep it secret from us? surely wed be like ants to them? UNLESS the true agenda is something that a human brain could not even start to imagine. I read some people saying that there abducting people to take samples of dna to add to their dna because theres is buggered, then again i would say, why not just take it by force? Unless, theres a reason they dont want to do that to us, hey maybe theres some truth in what some people claim is that they are us from the future, well thats food for thought.

Maybe the reasons are very simple, and as such overlooked by the obvious. That is, they are more evolved and enjoy a love and peaceful type of existence. If they are waiting for us to evolve into more loving and peaceful beings.. I feel saddened for their loss, but inspired by their patience.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
There are many problems with many of these theories.

If aliens were around since before humans, and they are dimensionally higher and more intelligent enough (smart enough to get to earth and back to their home planet with east), why did they wait until we had nuclear weapons to take us over? That is the type of plot Michael Bay would put in one of his movies to explain why the humans defeat the more advanced space faring aliens....come on now.

If they have been around for that long, they wont be invading or taking us over. They probably wouldn't be revealing themselves for a long time....who would want to contact any one single of our current nation leaders?

IF aliens are evil, and intent on taking us over, I am willing to bet they did not find us until we started detonating atom bombs. I am also of the opinion that when we decided to use those weapons on their fellow man, that really got their attention.

If it did get their attention, doesn't it seem a little suspicious to you that the only people they have more than likely contacted are the people that detonated the bomb (IF there has been any contact; I wouldnt be the least bit surprised if we found out the government actually had no contact with the aliens and was embarassed about the fact).

They found out we play for blood and they knew exactly whom to make deals with.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

THE FACTS ARE
2. Negative ET's and Extra-Dimensionals have been in constant and complete control of earth for the last 300,000 years
3. They have manipulated mankind and fed off of our negative energy through their physical counterparts integrated through our many governments, secret societies, and jesuit factions.
4. Their reign of control is over as God/Source/Creator has sent his army to liberate us during our time of Ascension (the milky way galaxy entering the galactic equator aka "dark rift")
5. Before then this will all become public knowledge as the men and women responsible for this are arrested and held accountable. (Proof of this is in early stages but take a look at the LIBOR scandal for a sense of what is going on)

Unless you have some major proof, these aren't facts.
They are opinions, and as such, you are entitled to them.

Best response to this thread yet. Well said.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

edit on 7/14/2012 by dogstar23 because: double post, touchscreens suck

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I am not a "disbeliever" by any stretch, but when I read the post being "based on facts, eyewitness accounts, and historical documentation" I generally think either it actually IS based on those things, or it is an attempt to spin information someone wants or believes to be true.

While what you discuss may well be true (and u happen to think that some of it is, at least to a degree), I did not read a lot of facts, at ,east not about the subject matter, I saw eyewitnesses quoted or discussed - but nibidy of note (a state legislator knows about as much of what the dudes in D.C. With the wing-tip shies know as the cart pusher at Wal-Mart does, and the only historical documentation was the part about when various agencies came into being.

Just saying, its better not to present your theories as a collection of verified fact and trustworthy sources when that isn't what it is. Doing so reduces the creibility of what you're trying to say to ashes.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

THE FACTS ARE

I've noticed far too often on ATS lately, people seem to have confused the word "facts" with either "opinion" or "lightly-researched theory." How about we make whatever points we want to make but stop sounding lime nutcase political mouthpieces by spouting everything we have to say as absolute proof despite nothing more than a dream or a couple of pages read on a website to back up the information?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I struggle with the interception of alien radio communications?

They're so advanced they come here with technology vastly superior to ours and yet, they're still vulnerable enough for us to intercept their radio communications??? Something about that doesn't add up logically.
edit on 14/7/2012 by 0010110011101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Thank you, dawnprince, for the exceptional post.
More and more I am finding evidence which confirms the probability that we are all controlled by hidden forces. These forces are far more dangerous and insidious than any secret society (ie. Bilderbergs, freemasons, Illuminati, etc.)
Just days ago, according to a caller on CoasttoCoast

Shortly after then president Carter was briefed about aliens on earth, he was found weeping in the Oval office. He made no comment, however, his chief of staff was also briefed, and he did comment. He said "If I knew what kind of world I was bringing my children into, I would never have had children"

I'm afraid disclosure would be devastating, horrible even.
I'm afraid THEY are higher on the food chain,
or even worse, THEY feed on our spiritual lives.

We have to fight for our freedom.
"There are none so enslaved as those who think themselves free"

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
the one thing that will defeat you is if you fear them.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

"I don't have to prove anything because I don't care what you believe ."
The best argument I've ever heard. I shall remember it if I have an argument with police, or in a court of justice.
If you don't care what we believe, you are obviously totally closed to any form of discussion - apart, from your replies which I could read, from hearing people praising you.
So, what is the reason for your post, in a FORUM?
Forum (legal): designated space for public expression in the USA.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
In my opinion I think something very strange is going on else why would people create something like exo politics.
There has been some very genuine footage films of other worldly spaceships in the public domain and these things seem to be doing information gathering like scientific experiments. Just as we do.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join