It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have the major Gov' of the world already surrendered to ET ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnprince

Do you have any evidence of any of these " many cases " or are you just sprouting a personal opinion. I don't take kindly to rebuffs that aren't backed up in the slightest.

edit on 12-7-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

There have been plenty of top secret air craft that were mistaken for UFOs (and documentation that even shows that the CIA encouraged the belief they were UFOs), one prime example is the B2 bomber that has only been recently declassified. Here's an article where people who have observed this craft before it was declassified could have sworn that it was an extraterrestrial space craft. Other top secret, cutting-edge air craft may have also been responsible for many other UFO sightings, so much so that the "CIA estimates that over half of the UFOs reported from the '50s through the '60s were U-2 and SR-71 spy planes".

Interesting how you are so quick to ask for concrete evidence, but yet provide none at all to support your conspiracy theory? Oh, and youtube videos of ET's meeting with Eisenhower hardly count as strong evidence that can be verifiable. As for aliens being able to render nuclear weapons inoperable, the officer didn't claim that they were aliens, as no "aliens" emerged from the UFO. This is intellectual dishonesty on your part as you are now putting words in a credible witness' mouth and jumping to conclusions on that which he did not claim in the first place.

edit on 12-7-2012 by Diablos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Nice OP. I still have to go through all the links you provided. Special thanks for the battle of LA documentary, havent seen this one yet.

For now, i just want to discuss the following:

To all you people who think that these visitors are in any way benevolent , it is only because they have not revealed their true agenda. You people who continually state that these visitors are here solely for our advancement are only helping to enslave us by falsely putting the masses at ease . If these visitors were here to help us advance , they would have done so , openly , decades ago.

Would nt it be the same logic to say, if they wanted to enslave us, they would have done so openly decades ago?

Because now i'd rather say our governments are enslaving us, with the use of alien-technology.
Even reagan mentionend that an outside force woul make humanity stand together...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBeastly0ne

Great point and so true . I have spent a great deal of free time researching this and there was tonnes more information I could have added , but I didn't want to lose the initial message of the thread .

Your reply is most welcome .

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

You have to understand, this subject matter is pretty damn disturbing and most people are going to have adverse reactions upon hearing it. Most people can't fit their heads around it because they have no reference point. They have nothing in their lives to compare it to. It does not sit well with people so the easy and obvious answer to make it all go away is to ridicule.

Ridicule makes it all better.
Back to sleep you go.
Ahhhh, that's better.
edit on 12-7-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

I appreciate where you are coming from with your reply . If you look at the quote at the top of my initial post , you get an idea why one cant just hope to take over a whole world overnight

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Would nt it be the same logic to say, if they wanted to enslave us, they would have done so openly decades ago?

Very good point but the answer is NO!
If they were to openly try to conquer us it would end the way it did the last time they tried.
We humans, would blow up the God Damned planet before we were ever openly enslaved by anyone.

But, if you can convince us to enslave ourselves......Now you've got something.

This is just me talking out of my ass so take from it what you will.
Just remember where you heard it.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Diablos

Pardon me for thinking you an arse ,but the evidence you supplied has nothing to do with this thread . Try debunking anything I have written in my initial post and you might get some attention that you obviously crave.
Thanks to people like you , our governments think it ok to lie to and to deceive the population of this planet.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

You have to understand, this subject matter is pretty damn disturbing and most people are going to have adverse reactions upon hearing it. Most people can't fit their heads around it because they have no reference point. They have nothing in their lives to compare it to. It does not sit well with people so the easy and obvious answer to make it all go away is to ridicule.

Ridicule makes it all better.
Back to sleep you go.
Ahhhh, that's better.

Your replies to threads never cease to make me smile . You are a no BS guy and I respect that .

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnprincePardon me for thinking you an arse ,but the evidence you supplied has nothing to do with this thread .

You seem to be suffering from convenient amnesia. Do you not recall you asked for evidence of my claims that the government may be behind the UFO phenomenon, and more specifically, they have been behind many of the UFO reports where people could have sworn they were flying saucers from outer space? I responded and provided the evidence. But, in case you may have forgotten, here is the post and quoted just in case you go back an edit:

Do you have any evidence of any of these " many cases " or are you just sprouting a personal opinion. I don't take kindly to rebuffs that aren't backed up in the slightest.

Originally posted by dawnprinceTry debunking anything I have written in my initial post and you might get some attention that you obviously crave.

I don't need to. What you have presented is some youtube videos that I do not consider valid evidence to support your conspiracy theory. Certainly not some conspiracy fantasy that claims former president Eisenhower met with aliens, a theory that has absolutely no evidence to support. The only link that might have any form of merit is the UFO that was reported in shutting down missiles, and the retired military officer who witnessed this did not claim anywhere in the video that these were aliens with hostile intent. All he claimed was that there was a UFO sighting outside the base and the nuclear missiles began to shut down one by one. Although the implication points to the fact that the UFO shut them down, there is no concrete evidence of that and it is just as likely that the UFO sighting and the missile shut down were coincident. Still, none of the witnesses even mention the word "alien". Hence, you are being intellectually dishonest and putting words in their mouths.

Originally posted by dawnprinceThanks to people like you , our governments think it ok to lie to and to deceive the population of this planet.

My pleasure. In before the "paid shill" comment. Always love that one.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnprince

Ok i get it, the smart tyrants sort of fighting a proxy war.

What about the Crop circles? In case you have a treaty with the earthlings to remain secret, wouldn t it be stupid to make crop circles everywhere?

That s a bit like using a pink caddillac for undercover missions.

Maybe another race of aliens ?

Anyways, have to get some sleep, cu soon.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
You have to understand, this subject matter is pretty damn disturbing and most people are going to have adverse reactions upon hearing it.

Like the giggles?

Most people can't fit their heads around it because they have no reference point.

Or they're not so easily led by foolishness...

They have nothing in their lives to compare it to. It does not sit well with people so the easy and obvious answer to make it all go away is to ridicule.

It's always the same - "you don't believe in my delusion because you're too scared!" lol

And yet, it's those unafraid believers that always make the doom and gloom "the alienz are gonna get us" posts. Go figure.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

...Just remember that it will be people like you who will be depending on people like me to defend you when the inevitable happens ...

Why would anyone depend on someone who has a rather loose grip of reality? The sort of person that sees shadows in corners and uses youtube as a source... Anyway, best of luck!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BagBing

What gives you the right to call anybody delusional ? You have offered no evidence to refute a single word I have written .
Come back when your attention span allows you to get past the title of any research

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnprince

There seems to be this unspoken rule that if it comes in the form of a Youtube video then it is automatically not credible. The ridicule surrounding youtube amazes me.

The Japanese attacked Pear Harbor.............unless you are getting your information from a Youtube video in which case it is a bunch of B.S.

The twin towers fell on September 11th 2001...........er........unless your source is a Youtube video in which case they are still standing........unless you have a youtube video of them still standing.......in which case........ohhh GOD HELP ME..... I am stuck in a paradox I can't get out of!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Just because you think your ready for the thruth do not mean you are ready for the thruth. As the buddist say when the student is ready the master will appear. Humanity is not collectivly ready but there is people working overtime getting everything as it need to be. Stop playing around with fear since it will not help you. Have you ever had a pet dog. If it bites you does that make the dogs life better. Humanity have never been the wisest in the universe but we are allowed separation from the rest of the universe to be able to experiance feeling that we are at the top. If they wanted slaves then you would be a slave right now.

Trust me you have no physical way of defending yourself against this if I am correct in my ideas that they thing you call aliens are part of things I have experianced. You cannot defend yourself against something that is for you invisable and can touch you thru 3Dimensional solid objects from a higher 4D dimension. Fortunatly all my encounters have been nice except when I feel pinching on the top of my nose that can be so increadably annoying since you cannot get to the pinch

It is time for the human societies to evolve and stop playing around with destroying ourself by our own stupedity. So if you do not want intervention of the extremest kind then work for a better more equal soiciety. Tick tock the time is ticking.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Yes, I agree , there may be , but does that make the situation any different ?
We still have Governments that has been systematically lying to us for almost 70 years .

edit on 12-7-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

I agree about that. Our poleticians are definetly bad news and suck bigtime.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnprinceYou are one of the many dicks around that seem to think that if something is on youtube then it should be taken with a pinch of salt .

When you can't debate the argument at hand or provide evidence, resort to name calling tactics and ad-hominem? Can't say I didn't expect this from you.

Originally posted by dawnprinceAlmost every major event that has occurred in the history of our planet for the last 50 years can be found on youtube . Are you going to deny that they happened too ???

The flaw with that logic is that "almost very major event that has occurred in the history of our planet for the last 50 years" is properly documented and the evidence is indisputable. As for the Eisenhower and ET meeting, such fantasies can only be found through youtube videos or in the books written by crackpots and charlatans. There is absolutely no historical evidence or documentation that even hints at such a thing.

Originally posted by dawnprinceI don't care if you believe a word of what I have written . You mean nothing to me . Just remember that it will be people like you who will be depending on people like me to defend you when the inevitable happens . Now run along , keyboard hero.

Good for you. As for the "inevitable happens", conspiracy theorists and foolish believers have been saying that for decades to skeptics. Still, nothing has happened. I wonder why?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hi....I thought that was a fascinating theory, and sadly one that could be close to the truth.
Who wants to believe that though? It sounds like a movie that I NEVER want to be in, lol....
Need to ponder this more when I'm not sooo tired...will be back to see the responses.
jacygirl

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join