It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have the major Gov' of the world already surrendered to ET ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
For those of you saying that " IF ALIENS WANTED TO DESTROY US, THEY WOULD HAVE DONE IT ALREADY" :

Consider the following scenario:

An intelligent and advanced alien race must leave their home ( for whatever reason ) and they need a new place to live. They pack up all thier SH** and set sail into the vastness of space, directed towards a planet that they've deemed habitable VIA their technology ( we are able to detect earth like planets, why shouldn't they).

The voyage is long and costly, only one colony ship remains with little weapons and supplies, etc.. etc. ( details aren't important)

Now people, if we have a very vulnerable alien race hanging around our parts, they are going to keep a low profile and try to strategise and do whatever they can to ensure a very low chance of failure in taking over our planet. They may have only allowed us to develop technologies that can be used against us... the same goes for weapons, etc.. etc.

This is just food for thought... they may be desperate and vulnerable, which is why they can't annihilate us, as many of you have suggested. They simply don't have the soldiers, or the equipment... all they have is superiority through intelligence and technology.

EDIT: Another idea, is that there has been a small number of aliens living on earth for a long time. They cannot survive without us, and they cannot reveal themselves fully because we are actually capable of destroying them. So they basically pull the strings and ensure their survival... kind of like a parasite.
edit on 14-7-2012 by kreese because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2012 by kreese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Yeah.. you do what you want? Well so do most cows. A cow does what it wants inside it's confines. Lives life happily and is taken care of, no problems.... until that ONE day... the last day of it's life.... the day that it learns the TRUTH!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I have always felt that a civilization that reaches us from the STARS will hardly need our help or our approval to take over this planet. All they would have to do, is study us for a few years, and develop a lethal virus to wipe us out. then they drop it on us, wait a few months, and land on a deserted planet. The problem with that theory is the chaos and probable violence that would ensue from a global lethal pandemic. IE all the nuclear meltdowns, chemical spills, etc that would result from a rapidly dwindling population. So maybe they come in, covertly, and shut us down at a safe enough speed so when they really start to exterminate us, it does minimal damage to the real estate. So they are in control of the human population when it happens and can coordinate it from that end.So your assertion can fit this. Scary.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
John May Lives

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Interesting I found almost excactly what you wrote in the op on this site

The UpliftingCranesBlog

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Why are hey trying to make London the new Jerusalem?! For the second coming?!

I got a hairy feeling that the creature who they are waiting to come for the second time isn't with saviours intentions...

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
They have been here for thousands of years, both the good and the bad and the neutral. The bad ones are probably stronger than the other ones hence why they manipulate our governments at will. The krill pappers are extremely interesting. As well as the secret covenent and the protocols of the learned elders of zion.

There is a lot of information available but it takes a strong person to swallow everything as facts. I believe most of it and that is why I have a hard time finding motivation in life. It is like just going through the motions in a masonic and capitalist dictatorship.

I have learned to be patient and persistant though and try to help others learn.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by minusugune
Why are hey trying to make London the new Jerusalem?! For the second coming?!

I got a hairy feeling that the creature who they are waiting to come for the second time isn't with saviours intentions...

Gosh... if you think about it, an alien hybrid Messiah would be the perfect plot for total takeover! They come up with an almost human being that does miracles backed by their advanced technology, brings down the world's superpowers and their police/military, then gets hailed as a King of Earth. JUst who can stand up to this???
edit on 14/7/12 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
They have been here for thousands of years, both the good and the bad and the neutral. The bad ones are probably stronger than the other ones hence why they manipulate our governments at will. The krill pappers are extremely interesting. As well as the secret covenent and the protocols of the learned elders of zion.

There is a lot of information available but it takes a strong person to swallow everything as facts. I believe most of it and that is why I have a hard time finding motivation in life. It is like just going through the motions in a masonic and capitalist dictatorship.

I have learned to be patient and persistant though and try to help others learn.

Reading the Old Testament, the Book of Enoch, and old Hindu mythology will actually reveal that the "bad guys" aren't stronger. They just turn out to be HERE. For some reason I still haven't figured, the higher powers in the galaxy, the "kingdom of heavens", the "Elohim" or "Annunaki", was mostly far away for a long time, and the Watchers (Nephilim. reptilians? greys?) are those who are in charge here. I heard testimonies on YT that the greys are actually mindless biomechanical machines, who are incarnated by some immaterial being, literally vehicles, or interfaces, and the real living creatures are the rest of the aliens.

But according to traditional judeo-christian faith, there is not really good and evil, there are just people who get corrupted by sin.... both angels (elohim) and demons (nephilim) serve the same Lord. So the Nephilim were given power over this land to actually facilitate our evolution towards a higher dimension, the fact that they do really evil things on their own, like adbucting, torturing and killing people, is the result of their own sickness.

But perhaps I'm just guessing about stuff I don't know a hell about.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
IF there are really aliens here it is possible that the whole scenario and cover-up is dictated by ETs and the government does what their alien Masters tell them to do.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
According to these claims, there had been a treaty since 1934 and that the upper levels of US intelligence now believed the Greys and Dracos had this planet time-tabled for invasion and takeover between the years 2000 and 2030.”

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
According to these claims, there had been a treaty since 1934 and that the upper levels of US intelligence now believed the Greys and Dracos had this planet time-tabled for invasion and takeover between the years 2000 and 2030.”

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

It's rather 1954. That's consistent with what other whistlebowers like Phil Schneider have said.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnprince

Very well put together, straight to the point, no BS!
2nd...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
If there is a covert alien war going on, like all wars the point is resources. Australia would be in an economic mess if it was not for mining with this community living in a different economic class compared to the rest of society. As for take over, it is a lot easier to centralise everything then you just have one organisation to subvert rather than a whole planet, while still keeping the resources flowing. A bit like how we harvest honey from the bees.

As for what to do about it, Avoiceinthewilderness is one approach well worth considering.

So in the end no matter from alien or man dominating our live's here, they cannot take away our true freedom or our choice to live in it for an eternity. Let them do what they want here for we don't want them with us later.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
The trouble with threads like these is that NO ONE can proved anything either way when it comes to the meaty part of the thread.

The numbers and science say its unlikely we are alone in the solar systems, the numbers say that we cannot believe to be the most advanced of any races (we certainly prove we are not daily across the world), the chances are we have been visited, chances, not numbers...

Well said. That's why i like the disclosure project interviews, these are real people, with verifiable work/armed forces records, and you have the person there in front of you, telling their story, and it's up to you and your experience of people and life to judge as to whether or not they are telling the truth.

So you live on a disgusting council estate ? You must be a UK'er like myself then

QV.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
An absolutely great article and source info. on the
story and I def. agree
that the TPTB are keeping us in the dark bout all
of the stuff
that has happend and still ongoing. The one thing that I keep asking
myself that keeps me wondering
what the end story is of why no disclosure is simple and easy to get in the way.
That question is what could the TPTB have of enough leverage/incentive to make the
visitors to not do what they are here to do to start with.
We couldnt stop them then and sure have no chance now.
They cleary can come or go , take or leave who they want when they want, and surely wipe us off the planet .
So again , what stops them and why wouldnt we be told other than religious mahem.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join