It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mutiny fear in Israeli army as religious Zionists gain influence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Everyday in the M.E. is holloween.

Queue the Music !

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
This thread has been derailed by Israeli boot licking shills.They have managed to turn a serious subject into a comedy routine.Your attempts at humor are amateur at best while avoiding the real issue.

Obvious trolls are obvious.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Does this remind you of anything?

Yup....

More Religious fanaticism

I hope you'll notice which regime is sitting in the front

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ab773827f815.jpg[/atsimg]

etc etc etc .....
edit on 12-7-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Yes, thank you for proving my point. The Zionists in Israel are exactly like the religious fanatics you posted, hence the comparison I made in my OP. Thank you for repeating what I already said.

Redundant much.

Nice way to sidestep the actual topic in your usual fashion.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Israel is a country surrounded by other countries that have the Muslim Brotherhood growing in strength.

I'd call Israels response normal to the growing threat.

Just another "bash Israel" thread.
*yawn*

This is not a bash Israel thread. Did you even read the OP? I don't think you did because your post had nothing to do with the topic whatsoever.

How you come back with some substance other than your usual off topic deflections that have absolutely nothing with the OP. You get bent out of shape every time someone points out the extremists in Israel.

What are your thoughts about the extreme Zionist factions within Israel?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

The same as with any extremists.

But I don't bash an entire country and use a feeble caveat to say "well jeepers! I don't mean da' jews, just da' frickin' zionists!"

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

But I don't bash an entire country and use a feeble caveat to say "well jeepers! I don't mean da' jews, just da' frickin' zionists!"

Your selective comprehension is frustrating.

Please note that my post is not directed towards all Israelis or Judaism as a whole, it's directed to the extrem Zionist factions.

Jews Against Zionism would agree with me and would also understand the points I'm trying to make.

Yet you still manage to avoid any serious discussion about the meat of the subject. Here, let me refresh your memory.

According to Gershom Gorenberg, the author of The Unmaking of Israel, this is not a problem of individual conscientious objectors. "There are already whole units that the IDF fears using. As men who believe in the inviolable sanctity of the Whole Land of Israel climb the ladder of command, possibilities loom that are worse than refusal: outright mutiny, even decisions by senior officers to deploy their units to prevent withdrawal," he writes.

Melamed instructed that it was "forbidden for a Jew to throw another Jew out of his house in the land of Israel", said Yonaton Behar, Har Brakha's spokesman. "It is forbidden to give any part of the land of Israel to any non-Jew, especially our enemies. It is forbidden for any Jewish soldier to obey an order that contradicts the Torah."

Next time you should actually read the thread before you label it "just another Israel bashing thread".

Yawn...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Someone want to clear up the confusion i have?

You do seem rather confused.

How many women have Isreali men stoned?

Woman in Beit Shemesh attacked by ultra-Orthodox extremists

Do the Isrealis kill gays?

Two killed in shooting at Tel Aviv gay center

Do the Isrealis strap bombs on their chests and walk in a market on the street and blow themselves up?

No but they use children as human shields.

IDF soldiers convicted of using 11-year-old as human shield in Gaza

Do the Isrealis fly planes in to buildings?

September 11th, 2001.

Do the Isrealis believe in 72 virgins?

No but they are one of the world leaders in the human smuggling sex trade.

Israel's Sex Trade Escalating

Yeah another bash the evil Isreal thread which is a dime a dozen and worth as much this perhaps little more with the pictures of the women kissin.

So, in other words, instead of addressing the content in the OP...you continue on a nonsensical rant about how good Israel is compared to other countries.

"Just another "evil Israel thread"

Your posts are a dime a dozen.
edit on 13-7-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

“Nice way to sidestep the actual topic in your usual fashion.”

Said the master of sidestepping his own threads.
Here is an example:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-7-2012 by gravitational because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Does this remind you of anything?

Ohhhh! I know this one! It reminds me of Hamas soldiers. Wait, it is Hamas soldiers. I guess that's why it reminds me of Hamas soldiers.

That seems a bit dishonest of you. Don't you think it might have been better to not just throw random pictures into your post without explaining what the picture is, while trying to make it look like something that it isn't? Or was that intentional on your part in an attempt to be misleading and sensationalistic?

Take care,
Cindi

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Glencairn

You failed to notice the obvious similarity between Hamas soldiers and the IDF.

You purposely left out the text above the picture you quoted which explains the reason I posted the picture which is very dishonest of you.

You Israel apologists have serious comprehension issues, or you are purposely trying to twist the content that is being posted. It's probably a bit of both.
edit on 13-7-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Here's something on gays by ultra Orthodoxs from 2010.

from Reuters news agency photographer

Reuters caption, link

Ultra-Orthodox Jewish demonstrators hold a sign as they protest against a gay pride parade passing nearby in Jerusalem July 29, 2010. REUTERS/Darren Whiteside (JERUSALEM - Tags: POLITICS CIVIL UNREST)

srnnews.townhall.com/photos/view/safety__security/1004/ultra-orthodox_jewish_demonstrators_hold_a_sign_as_they_protest_against_a_gay_pride_parade _passing_nearby_in_jerusalem/1e912d36-bd91-450d-8e6b-86d268af7f69/

edit on 13-7-2012 by amcpwoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

The similarity you say? Really? That picture in the article that was your very first link? I saw that picture and I think that you are quite mistaken if you believe that they look in any way similar. If I knew how to add pictures, I'd add it myself to highlight how dissimilar they actually are.

I left out the text because it was not in any way relevant to pointing out that you were being manipulative with the picture that you did use. You know, the one that you didn't label and tried to pass off as something that it wasn't.

As for being an Israel apologist, sweet pea, I don't have all that many posts here, so it's pretty easy to go back through every post that I've ever made on this site and see that this is one of the few (if not the ONLY) posts that I've ever made in regard to Israel in my nearly 5 years here. I don't have to be an "apologist" to see and call out manipulation and misleading tactics for what they are. It's called being honest. You weren't, I mentioned it and apparently you don't like when people do that to you. I guess it detracts from the agenda you're spinning.

Take care,
Cindi

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Fine' let's play the game

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by sonnny1

You don't want the tricks they play in the M.E. you will get to meet Heylel...er Allah. 72 perpetual virgins that turn back into virgins after you're done...that's not heaven that's hell
. Headache times 72.

I'm with ya bro - who the hell wants to have to retrain enforced ineptitude every single time? I've never figures out the allure of virgins - They don't know what the hell they're doing. that X72 would make a man tear all his hair out, I would think - and I don't have enough hair left to spare on such foolishness.. There are people in this world who think that's "heaven"? Sounds to me like they're confused pretty badly - it sound a LOT more like hell!

If I wanted to train the young, impressionable, misguided, and inept, I'd become a high school teacher instead of going around blowing folks up! If I'm in it for the fun, I don't want to be the only one around who has a clue!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

reply to post by Glencairn

You failed to notice the obvious similarity between Hamas soldiers and the IDF.

What "obvious similarity"?

Because they both carry guns? What good is a soldier of any stripe without his gun?

The only similarity I see is the similarity in common with every armed force on Earth.

edit on 2012/7/13 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by amcpwoy

Here's something on gays by ultra Orthodoxs from 2010.

from Reuters news agency photographer

Reuters caption, link

Ultra-Orthodox Jewish demonstrators hold a sign as they protest against a gay pride parade passing nearby in Jerusalem July 29, 2010. REUTERS/Darren Whiteside (JERUSALEM - Tags: POLITICS CIVIL UNREST)

srnnews.townhall.com/photos/view/safety__security/1004/ultra-orthodox_jewish_demonstrators_hold_a_sign_as_they_protest_against_a_gay_pride_parade _passing_nearby_in_jerusalem/1e912d36-bd91-450d-8e6b-86d268af7f69/

edit on 13-7-2012 by amcpwoy because: (no reason given)

How quaint. One side has civilians holding anti-gay signs, and the other has government hanging gays with aircraft cable from cranes.

I see how you could mistake the two....

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

If this was a one-off thread, I might believe your impartiality.

But looking at your thread history, it is clear that you have an agenda for Israel.

Are you the MSNBC of the anti-semites?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Propaganda, funny stuff.

Real progressive society

Ter ror In Beit Shemesh: Wheelchair Bound Orthodox Kids Harassed By Haredim

Woman in Beit Shemesh attacked by ultra-Orthodox extremists

edit on 13-7-2012 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Israel is a country surrounded by other countries that have the Muslim Brotherhood growing in strength.

I'd call Israels response normal to the growing threat.

Just another "bash Israel" thread.
*yawn*

Oh please. Israel always scream war yet they are the victims. Time to wake up and really see what's going on for once.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join