It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mutiny fear in Israeli army as religious Zionists gain influence

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

If true then this is funny and confusing since the religion of Zionaziism is atheistic Satanism.

And by the way, CE, the people of Israel have been set up by the Rothschild filth who do not even live there. The Jews are dupes and will be sacrificed by TPTB.
edit on 12-7-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

The ironic truth of this statement is that indoctrinated Zionists (from early childhood) are taught to believe they are superior to everyone else, and that Goyim (cattle) exist only to provide money and service to the Zionist.

Zionist blind arrogance will ultimately lead them to their own destruction. This fact is being counted on above all else. Who is really surprised, that for all the condemnation of Muslim militant extremism, the IDF was exactly the same? AND WE'RE SUBSIDIZING THE MILITARY OF THE IDF?

Great job Uncle Sam. You're funding religious terrorism by supporting the 'ally' that is Israel.

We should never have allowed our government to be infiltrated by the Zionist influence. It's far too late now, though. Check how many high-level cabinet members and politicians are Zionists. All that's left now is a re-boot of our government. We'll never be able to remove the Zionist parasites with anything less than a full on revolution.
edit on 13-7-2012 by yourignoranceisbliss because: format

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

It depends which sect of highly religiously observant Jews you pay attention to. There aren't many more religious than Neturei Karta and they deny completely the validity of the State of Israel, holding to the view that only the Messiah can redeem the Holy Land for the Jews.
Political Zionism, which seized the opportunity to create the State of Israel when the British Mandate ended is indeed imbued with the idea that the Biblical Holy Land, which stretches from the River Jordan to the Mediterranean Sea, and is claimed to include the Golan, should become the whole extent of Israel's territory.
You seem to be afraid of this possibility, but there is another way of looking at the 'problem' of the territory in dispute that is being explored at the moment, and that is the idea of annexation.
Israel may decided to annex the whole of the West Bank and offer Israeli citizenship to all of the existing Arab population, with a phased programme of compensation for lost lands and property.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Wait What?

Do the Isrealis fly planes in to buildings? September 11th, 2001.

Seriously?

Seriously?

The reports said that there were 19 Saudi hijackers not Isreali

Carry on with the evil Isreal thread that sums up the bigotry in this thread rather succinctly.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

off topic i know but yeah i think he was or what ever you would call people who lived in zion (that was the name of the human city correct? so in that sense yeah hes right

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

FYI: Zionism: Jewish national aspiration to reestabish the Jewish State in Palestine.

The first Zionist Congress met in 1897. Land was PURCHASED in Palestine and colonies established.

I seriously doubt there are any Jews living in Israel who are "anti-Zionist" according to the above referenced definition of Zionism.

It is obvious to me that you have no clue what you are posting about.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 1PLA1

Yes, there are anti-Zionist Jews living in Israel.

If you've read threads back to a month, you should know the latest case/demonstration by them(Hebrew graffitis sprayed over Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial).

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Wait What?

Do the Isrealis fly planes in to buildings? September 11th, 2001.

Seriously?

Seriously?

The reports said that there were 19 Saudi hijackers not Isreali

Carry on with the evil Isreal thread that sums up the bigotry in this thread rather succinctly.

You really are lost aren't you?

You honestly believe 19 Saudi Arabians hijacked those planes and flew them into the towers?

I've got some prime ocean side real estate to sell you in Arizona

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9
A mutiny in Israel would be dangerous for the whole world's safety.

Lol Good one
picture like these mean thousand of words
for people who have trouble understanding the REAL situation
the brainwashed people are like kids .. without pictures they cant understand
because they have been filled with lies all their life
thinking they are on the good side that fight the evil enemy abroad

People that are pure evil know how to pass for the victims
and use deceptions game to fool the weak minded at comiiting crime for them

edit on 7/13/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 1PLA1

It is obvious to me that you have no clue what you are posting about.

Did you even read the OP?

ATS is laughing at you right now, you should be very embarrassed.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Lost?

Nope not blinded by the "evil Zionist" dogma that seems far too many people have on this site:

www.usatoday.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.cbsnews.com...

www.pensitoreview.com...

Carry on with the evil Isreali's.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

You really are lost aren't you?

You honestly believe 19 Saudi Arabians hijacked those planes and flew them into the towers?

I've got some prime ocean side real estate to sell you in Arizona

Yeah, who could tell?

"They" all "look alike" anyhow, right?

edit on 2012/7/13 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

The same as with any extremists.

But I don't bash an entire country and use a feeble caveat to say "well jeepers! I don't mean da' jews, just da' frickin' zionists!"

LOL. The word for jew in Islam is "Zionist".

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
This has become a thread founded upon the belief that Israel was behind the 9/11 attacks.

There are 5 things I avoid.

1. Ghosts. They scare me.
2. My mother-in-laws peanut brittle. I spent 3 grand on a new tooth.
3. Fist-bumping.
4. Olives. Even in martini's.
5. Any thread that blames Israel for 9/11.

Good day, my peeps.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

LOL. The word for jew in Islam is "Zionist".

At first i was like really?

And then when one looks at post history those who always condemn Isreal are the same people who defend Iran and their Islamic theocracy.

Turns out some truth is to be found in this thread:

Zionist entity (Arabic: الكيان الصهيوني‎, al-Kayān al-Ṣuhyūnī/Ṣahyūnī ) is a phrase used by Arabs[1][2][3][4][5][6][7] and Muslims[8][9][10][11] as a pejorative and a as statement of nonrecognition of the State of Israel.[10][12][13][14] Some commentators, including Getzel M. Cohen, have noted that many Arab and Palestinian spokespeople have stopped calling the State of Israel by its name and have reverted to the expression 'the Zionist entit

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Originally posted by beezzer
This has become a thread founded upon the belief that Israel was behind the 9/11 attacks.

snip

No it hasn't.

Corruption Exposed's views have nothing to do and no influence over thread topic.

It just exposes that Israel is a veiled theocratic state, and now it's becoming a public, plain theocracy.

No more fooling of 'secular state'.

The status of 'only democracy in ME region' recently has been challenged by the US.
edit on 13-7-2012 by amcpwoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital

Its funny because the Torah states that "The Jews shall not have a country of their own", so this idea that God gave this land to them is pure Zionazi propaganda....

Actually the entire Tenach and parts of the NT claim that YHWH will redeem them and put them back in their own land and the wild olive branches from the wild olive tree will be grafted into the cultivated olive tree. Kinda hard to graft the wild olive branches into the cultivated olive tree if there is no Israel.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

As a matter of fact it is very possible that an Isreali may have flown one of the 9/11 planes....
He was a passenger, and officer, and highly trained commando soldier in the Isreali army...Also i think he may have been a Zionist if thats the correct word.....
The remote systems which an Isreali dual citizen, one rabbi Dov Zackheim,s company was pioneering (taking over aircraft in flight by remote radio signals....)as well as remote flight systems for drone applications...
Who just happened to be Comptroller of the pentagon when 2.5 trillion vanished....could have been used to provide the pentagon craft....(something smaller than an airliner...an old jet fighter maybe...)
Its extremely possible that 9/11 WAS a Mossad operastion, and the the Isrealis are the ones who placed the "put" options on airlines...(never let a good crisis go to waste)
Beside these and many other strange coincidences involving Isreal in 9/11, makes me suspicious that the zionists are far more in control of the whole Isreali defence agencies, than anyone would admit.....
Its a certainty that running a constant red alert military as they must do...that money is going to bleed out of the coffers....Like a badly slashed artery....what better way of bringing in revenue than false flag operations in which you have invested heavily in the outcome ......?
The Lavone affair,The USS Liberty,9/11, and many other terror operations since before the country was declared even...The King David Hotel....etc.....
False flags are Mossad specialties.....the ones where they, apearing like arabs, blow up people places and things ......to promote their agendas.....
So if ya gotta whack about 3000 americans to get them to do what you want........vy not a few sheckels make no?
Hundreds of millions of dollars may have actually been made on that one operation alone.......
Its a wierd compicated world, but it isnt getting any kinder or gentler.....
They say the meek will inherit the earth, but they have to wait for the voilent ones to kill each other off first....may take a while....
The sad truth of it is human life,..... is and always..... was the cheapest commodity on the market.............

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
It is pretty strange that after everything that has happened throughout history since the bible was written the Christians are the ones who emerged the most "sane." The Muslim and Jewish faiths are simply deluded. Maybe not religiously, but morally, ethically, and philosophically.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Right

Isreal behind 9-11 sounds just like this guy

Believe Chavez says the same things.

So what way do people want to have it?

Bush was behind 9-11 nope Isreal was behind 9-11

First minute of that video shows what religious fanaticism is.

Madhi!!!
edit on 13-7-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Take your defense of the 911 OS story to the proper forum, please and thank you.

It was my mistake to even respond to your previous post. I've never seen someone jam pack their posts with so much mainstream propaganda such as you do. You clearly are lost, or are just very gullible.

Mahmoud was bang on in that vid, and Chavez isn't too far off either.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join