Mutiny fear in Israeli army as religious Zionists gain influence

page: 4
24
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.




posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by beezzer


Israel is a country surrounded by other countries that have the Muslim Brotherhood growing in strength.

I'd call Israels response normal to the growing threat.

Just another "bash Israel" thread.
*yawn*


Oh please. Israel always scream war yet they are the victims. Time to wake up and really see what's going on for once.


Sorry. I left my "Hate Israel" t-shirt at the last klan rally.

Can you get it for me?



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
By the way, great thread subject. Don't mind the "megaphones", logic will prevail !

How can anyone support the Zionist regime is beyond me.



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

edited because of T&C


Can I have your permission to have that as my signature?
edit on 13-7-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Corruption Exposed
 

If this was a one-off thread, I might believe your impartiality.

But looking at your thread history, it is clear that you have an agenda for Israel.

Are you the MSNBC of the anti-semites?


We really need to coin another term. Playing one bunch of Semites off against another bunch of Semites confuses the kids when we start talking about "anti-Semites". For the same reason, "racist" doesn't quite cover this brand of bigotry, either, but bigotry it is, regardless of the particular label applied to it.

We need another word to describe it,



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
Fine' let's play the game





Ok let's play



Ol' uncle Adolf would be proud of how the people he supported learned their lessons. And these people cry about the holocaust every chance they get. Looks like we know who was really behind the gassing of the true Jews after all.



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Oh please. Israel always scream war yet they are the victims. Time to wake up and really see what's going on for once.


Yeah! What he said!

Let's just turn a deaf ear to the constant rhetoric from the other side calling for war and annihilation! They're just good ol' boys out for a little fun, not at all like them warmongering Jews!

The other side just want to kill folks and blow stuff up, not at all like them Jews who want to KILL folks and BLOW STUFF UP!





edit on 2012/7/13 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

RIP Beezer, a washed up ATS has been.


Can I have your permission to have that as my signature?


Yes you have my permission to use that as your signature.



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by beezzer


Israel is a country surrounded by other countries that have the Muslim Brotherhood growing in strength.

I'd call Israels response normal to the growing threat.

Just another "bash Israel" thread.
*yawn*


Oh please. Israel always scream war yet they are the victims. Time to wake up and really see what's going on for once.


Sorry. I left my "Hate Israel" t-shirt at the last klan rally.

Can you get it for me?


What your Klan buddies won't return your shirt to you? Looks like what we were talking about went over your head we are talking about Zionism which is a political movement not a race or religion so it's not antisemitic. Did they forget to tell you this during Zionist brainwashing 101?



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by sonnny1
 




You don't want the tricks they play in the M.E. you will get to meet Heylel...er Allah. 72 perpetual virgins that turn back into virgins after you're done...that's not heaven that's hell
. Headache times 72.






posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by sonnny1
 




You don't want the tricks they play in the M.E. you will get to meet Heylel...er Allah. 72 perpetual virgins that turn back into virgins after you're done...that's not heaven that's hell
. Headache times 72.


I'm with ya bro - who the hell wants to have to retrain enforced ineptitude every single time? I've never figures out the allure of virgins - They don't know what the hell they're doing. that X72 would make a man tear all his hair out, I would think - and I don't have enough hair left to spare on such foolishness.. There are people in this world who think that's "heaven"? Sounds to me like they're confused pretty badly - it sound a LOT more like hell!

If I wanted to train the young, impressionable, misguided, and inept, I'd become a high school teacher instead of going around blowing folks up! If I'm in it for the fun, I don't want to be the only one around who has a clue!



Everyday for eternity, reminds me of the greek myths about tartarus where you get repetitve punishment forever. As for the religious zionist aspect, must be alot of people in the IDF anti-zionist. Dunno why they said mutiny, that's on seagoing vessels. On land it would be dereliction of duty or AWOL.



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I just read some wonderful information about antisemitism. Many prominent Jews today in politics and academia consider antisemitism to be a form of mental illness. Some say it might even be a genetic predisposition.

But I don't get it. Isn't antisemitism just like racism? But I guess it's worse because it doesn't acknowledge that Jews are Gods chosen people.



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
A mutiny in Israel would be dangerous for the whole world's safety.




posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TyrannyNews
I just read some wonderful information about antisemitism. Many prominent Jews today in politics and academia consider antisemitism to be a form of mental illness. Some say it might even be a genetic predisposition.

But I don't get it. Isn't antisemitism just like racism? But I guess it's worse because it doesn't acknowledge that Jews are Gods chosen people.


You're joking right ?? Just to make sure I understood, so you're saying if I don't believe Jews are gods chosen people it makes me an anti-Semite ?


But I guess it's worse because it doesn't acknowledge that Jews are Gods chosen people.


You first need to be Semite to be a victim of Anti-Semitism.... Just sayin
edit on 13-7-2012 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010
 





Ol' uncle Adolf would be proud of how the people he supported learned their lessons. And these people cry about the holocaust every chance they get. Looks like we know who was really behind the gassing of the true Jews after all


Bet you didn't know that a comparative study done between your fake jews and jews who have always lived there has proved your fake jews are not fake, they have DNA markers of genetic hebrews
and are related. They may look white but they have the DNA.

As for being Hitler's friends, the Arabs were definately on his best friends list and he got the idea for the "holocaust" (the native american holocaust saw 20 million dead native americans, no one sheds a tear over that except us
.) from the Ottoman Turks who murdered over 1 million Armenian christians during WWI. One U.S. battleship stationed there saw the massacre and did nothing, there were so many heads of females and young girls the hair got tangled up in their propellers and they couldn't leave. They didn't even bother to help, they just sat there and watched mostly women having their heads hacked off while they pleaded for help.

The Forgotten Holocaust:The Armenian Massacre

1915 Armenian Massacre

Now, let's see a little less fingerpointing and a little more ownership of guilt hm? Nobody is innocent, nobody.
edit on 13-7-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000


Now, let's see a little less fingerpointing and a little more ownership of guilt hm? Nobody is innocent, nobody.


Well said, actually.



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Funny thing is, these extreme backward ultra orthodox Jews, are what you refer to as 'real Jews' often used in these debates to show what “Real Anti Zionists Jews” think of Zionist Jews.

In this thread however, the same “Anti Zionist” extreme backward ultra orthodox Jews are shown to be actually evil.

So which is it ? Confusing ha ?


Or why don't you get off of your bed and do some real research on who is who in Judaism, different factions, who is involved in Israel's economics and who prefers to live in a ghetto, who and how many are serving in the IDF etc', before spreading more ignorant data all over the place.



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by buster2010
 





Ol' uncle Adolf would be proud of how the people he supported learned their lessons. And these people cry about the holocaust every chance they get. Looks like we know who was really behind the gassing of the true Jews after all


Bet you didn't know that a comparative study done between your fake jews and jews who have always lived there has proved your fake jews are not fake, they have DNA markers of genetic hebrews
and are related. They may look white but they have the DNA.

As for being Hitler's friends, the Arabs were definately on his best friends list and he got the idea for the "holocaust" (the native american holocaust saw 20 million dead native americans, no one sheds a tear over that except us
.) from the Ottoman Turks who murdered over 1 million Armenian christians during WWI. One U.S. battleship stationed there saw the massacre and did nothing, there were so many heads of females and young girls the hair got tangled up in their propellers and they couldn't leave. They didn't even bother to help, they just sat there and watched mostly women having their heads hacked off while they pleaded for help.

The Forgotten Holocaust:The Armenian Massacre

1915 Armenian Massacre

Now, let's see a little less fingerpointing and a little more ownership of guilt hm? Nobody is innocent, nobody.
edit on 13-7-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)


You actually believe that line of bull? The same geneticist that claims Jews are different from the rest of humanity also claims the genetic makeup of all the other races are exactly the same. No difference between whites, blacks, or asians. And yet jews are somehow different from everyone his is a fool.

And Hitler didn't get his idea for the holocaust from what happened to the native Americans he got the idea from his Zionist masters they just told him everything they did during The Bolshevik Revolution. You know where the Zionist started communism.



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed
 


This same ideology exists in other groups that have religion in the fray, like Islam and Christianity however people do not pick and choose with religions like Islam, it's far easier to tarnish everyone with the same brush.

There are good Jewish people, good Israeli people (those that are for the state of Israel), people like J.A.Z etc however Zionism is a very real problem in Israel and unfortunately it's hand spread much further afield than the land of Palestine, all the way into Congress and beyond.

The problem is, to counter an extreme ideology, Israel inadvertently (or intentionally) created another ideology to meet it head on, that of Zionism...An Immovable Object vs an Unstoppable Force, ultimately results in bloodshed and not a lot else.

The approach has to be different if things are to change, instead of being the enemy if people tried to be the humanitarians change would come about eventually.



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by buster2010
 





Ol' uncle Adolf would be proud of how the people he supported learned their lessons. And these people cry about the holocaust every chance they get. Looks like we know who was really behind the gassing of the true Jews after all


Bet you didn't know that a comparative study done between your fake jews and jews who have always lived there has proved your fake jews are not fake, they have DNA markers of genetic hebrews
and are related. They may look white but they have the DNA.

As for being Hitler's friends, the Arabs were definately on his best friends list and he got the idea for the "holocaust" (the native american holocaust saw 20 million dead native americans, no one sheds a tear over that except us
.) from the Ottoman Turks who murdered over 1 million Armenian christians during WWI. One U.S. battleship stationed there saw the massacre and did nothing, there were so many heads of females and young girls the hair got tangled up in their propellers and they couldn't leave. They didn't even bother to help, they just sat there and watched mostly women having their heads hacked off while they pleaded for help.

The Forgotten Holocaust:The Armenian Massacre

1915 Armenian Massacre

Now, let's see a little less fingerpointing and a little more ownership of guilt hm? Nobody is innocent, nobody.
edit on 13-7-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)


U.S.S Liberty





new topics
top topics
 
24
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join