It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bright and Morning Star "Mary" Queen of Heaven and husband Allah

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Yahweh, most likely a south Arabian (Midianic -- remember Jethro priest of Yahweh) semetic god, was a storm god who rode the clouds (a lot like Baal). You folks need to start reading more. Here is a simple place to start:

en.wikipedia.org...

From there you can move on....

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
They don't consider Jesus to be that figure.

Quran 3:45 PICKTHAL: (And remember) when the angels said: O Mary! Lo! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a word from him, whose name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, illustrious in the world and the Hereafter, and one of those brought near (unto Allah).
Jesus (pbuh) will return to aid mahdi, or the guided one, against satan (dajjal)

Why are you are so interested in judgement day
considering you do not believe

edit on 11/1/13 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

LOL you quote that quran scripture and you don't see a problem? Why does the Anointed One need to help your mahdi when he has all the power and authority of God at his command? Did you not read what Moses could do, or Elijah? Now imagine the only begotten Son of God who was with Moses on Mt. Sinai the day he gave Israel the Law.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Why does your god need angels to help him? Why did Jesus have disciples? Why did it take your god 6 days to create the world, why not one? Why does your god need blood sacrifices of goats and his own son/himself?

Your line of reasoning lacks reason.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by seen2much
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Actually the Mahdi will fight the anti-christ until the second coming. What credible books have you actually read on the figure? Where they shia, sunni, or your regular Jerry Falwell pseudo-scholarship? Your anti-Catholic rants are quite vindictive and stretch Revealation to psychadelic new heights. The Thirty-Years War ended a long, long time ago. Thankfully, in the US the country was founded by Deists who abhored superstition and religious fanatics. Secular democracy has made such madness something to be shunned even though in th US the Bible thumpers still make a lot of noise. Fear-based, hate-mongering has no place in a modern secular society.

I suggest you read some books on Catholicism, Semitic Philology, Comparative Near-Eastern Belief, and Islam.

Thankfully, the religous right lost the last election, even with a bad economy. Most Americans have moved beyond the madness and are social progressives who believe the planet is older than 6,000 years and that the world is round.
edit on 11-1-2013 by seen2much because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2013 by seen2much because: (no reason given)

What rants would those be? You seem quite willing to assign motives to people; perhaps you should examine your own.

As for the mahdi, look at the descriptions, and do your own research. The parallels are real.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

They don't consider Jesus to be that figure.

Quran 3:45 PICKTHAL: (And remember) when the angels said: O Mary! Lo! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a word from him, whose name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, illustrious in the world and the Hereafter, and one of those brought near (unto Allah).
Jesus (pbuh) will return to aid mahdi, or the guided one, against satan (dajjal)

Why are you are so interested in judgement day
considering you do not believe

I don't believe what? The koran? No, I believe what the Bible teaches about judgment. That is not the same as what the koran teaches.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
God at his command

According to the books no one has God at their command, neither does Jesus pbuh, nor Mohammad.
Again you are fabricating things to pit people against
each-other, making your intent nefarious.
That ^ was the main reason I left the church, even though
I was born into christianity originally; most are the biggest hypocrites around.
btw, yourself being 'christian' of sorts why
do you dwell on
en.wikipedia.org...
Isa Jesus pbuh of the Qur'an ? is your belief not
satisfying you ?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

I have done my research. I have read a lot from the false prophecies of the delusional Pat Robertson to modern scholarship on the Book of Revealations. Many early fathers did not even want it in the "New" Testament. It is a symbolic take on Roman persecution. One can twists its imagery and make it say anything wants, like Nostradamus.

It is obvious you have read no books by Islamic or Catholic scholars otherwise you would not be making the baseless statements you are. You live in a world of raptures, flaming prostitutes on hilly cities, and a loving god who will commit mass slaughter. Keep your outdated way of thinking as it affords others an observation of the way people were when they thought a long time ago, it is helpful to any sociologist or anthropologist. It is like studying bushmen.

If you want to believe that you can only be saved by believing that humanity was cursed because someone ate an apple and that a god/his son died for our sins, fine. I don't. I would rather believe Bugs Bunny created man than that the psychopathic god of scripture did.
edit on 12-1-2013 by seen2much because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Here is a good book on the Book of Revelation:

Revelations

Visions, Prophecy, And Politics In The Book Of Revelation

by Elaine H. Pagels

This website gives you a synopsis:

www.npr.org...

Begin reading and learn, you can do it!

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

So, now, instead of pretending you didn't call names, you offer excuses for doing so. Go figure.

No need to pretend or offer excuses.
If I am calling Robert Morey a fraud, its because he IS a fraud... with his bogus "degrees" and financial frauds. His own church called him a fraud and booted him out. Case closed.

Also, if you didn't feel like clicking on my thread to read more about Robert Morey, that is really not my concern. The truth remains, whether or not Christians acknowledge it.

It guess you are defending Robert Morey because he is one of your own... a Christian fundamentalist looking to defame Islam. You can only rely on Moreys bogus PhDs to make your moon-god claims. All that other moon-god "research" is based on the original claim by a fraud with fake PhDs. Therefore, all those Christian driven "moon-god" theories are part of one big joke based off a fraud with fake PhDs.

As for the OP, he too is repeating Robert Moreys bogus moon-god claims. Both of you are in the same boat because you both subscribe to the ideas of a fraud with bogus PhDs.

edit on 13-1-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by seen2much

Why would I read books by people that are saying things contrary to the Bible? That would be, in a word, foolish. The world I live in is exactly as God told us it would be. False prophets, an increase in sin, and even many of the specific signs we were warned about. If you choose to reject God, that is your choice, and you will have to deal with the consequences of your actions. At this stage, since you want to reject all truth offered, I see no reason to further discuss these issues with you. We are done.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

You can guess whatever you like. I am not defending some author, or person. I am stating what I have stated based on clear and obvious history and facts, and on the Bible. Again, you are assuming that I have said things I didn't say. If you can't pay better attention, and address my actual posts instead of imaginary ones, then why should I bother responding?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

that is your choice

SOOOO STOP JUDGING AND PITTING PEOPLE
AGAINST EACH OTHER !
(if religion is as you say, people's choice)
For each their own then ! stop with the hate/lie threads
and pissing contests in who's 'god' is 'better'
. . . just so immature !, let not be reminded again.

edit on 13/1/13 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
Those ideas that you keep parroting come from a fraudster and a charlatan named Robert Morey.

Fraudster anad charlaton? Sounds just like Muhammad.
The dude comes along and claims visions from God .. and gives no proof.
The dude comes along and kills his political opponents and those who resist.

Give some proof that the claims of visitations by God actually happened to Muhammad.
Otherwise .. he's just one more in a long line of meglomaniacs claiming to be on a
mission from God, and getting peasants to believe his hogwash.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Fraudster anad charlaton? Sounds just like Muhammad.

Personal opinion.
Irrelevant to the discussion about Robert Morey.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

It's totally relevant. On this thread you claim Muhammad told the truth about 'revelations from God' .. even though there is no proof. And yet you claim the Christian fella is a fraudster. The two are one in the same when it comes to authenticity and yet you buy into one (muhammad) and not the other .. simply out of bias.

Give us some proof that Muhammad is authentic and that Robert Morey is a fraud.

Here's your big chance to convert everyone to Islam .... go for it.

ETA - totally on topic ... the thread subject is about Allah ...
edit on 1/17/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Give us some proof that Muhammad is authentic and that Robert Morey is a fraud.

Robert Morey is a fraud because of his bogus degrees and PhDs and his shady financial dealings... for which his own church booted him out. I even made a separate thread exposing Robert Morey with links and references. But I guess you wont be interested in that.

Also, Mohammad does not need the approval of Christians to be "authentic". The truth remains whether or not Christians acknowledge it... especially the types who parrot the lies of a fraudster Robert Morey.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

that is your choice

SOOOO STOP JUDGING AND PITTING PEOPLE
AGAINST EACH OTHER !
(if religion is as you say, people's choice)
For each their own then ! stop with the hate/lie threads
and pissing contests in who's 'god' is 'better'
. . . just so immature !, let not be reminded again.

edit on 13/1/13 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

What I said was (in response to seen2much) -

Why would I read books by people that are saying things contrary to the Bible? That would be, in a word, foolish. The world I live in is exactly as God told us it would be. False prophets, an increase in sin, and even many of the specific signs we were warned about. If you choose to reject God, that is your choice, and you will have to deal with the consequences of your actions. At this stage, since you want to reject all truth offered, I see no reason to further discuss these issues with you. We are done.

That person claimed that I was stating things I hadn't stated, and demanding that I defend positions that I hadn't taken. Then, they basically demanded that I read the books they choose to believe, and disregard my own beliefs. If you want to go telling people what to do, best you know the actual situation. This isn't my thread, and I posted nothing hateful, so apply some of that maturity in addressing me, please. I wasn't the one telling others what to believe.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Comparing Catholicism to islam is like comparing the Sun with the Moon, because both are bright. Did not The Holy Ghost overshadow The Virgin Mary? Luke 1:35, “And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.” Luke 1:42, “And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed [art] thou among women, and blessed [is] the fruit of thy womb.”
So you are now calling The Holy Ghosts wife a …..? Pity you! You are saying that The King of Heaven’s wife is not a Queen? How shallow!
And Luke 1:48, “For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.” What other person, by name, in the New Testament is called Blessed? And you have a problem with Christians calling The Queen, a friend or asking Her for favors? As if you never asked G_D for something and never received it. (now watch the nefarious ones say, “I asked G_D for a Million dollars and never got, should I ask His Queen?” Whatever.).
You use your “years of study” as a rod to scatter and divide the flock!
You have been confused and misled, your blasphemy and heresy will be your own undoing. Time and time again, you have been told that Christians do NOT worship Mary, we worship only G_D the Father Almighty, Our Lord G_D Jesus Christ, and G_D The Holy Ghost, Yes known as The Holy Trinity, but these words fall on your deaf ears!
May G_D have mercy on you.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

There is actually, alot of similarities between roman catholicism and islam. The things i showed in the OP is just the tip of the iceberg, you gotta go deeper to see the rest of the Beast.

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join