It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bright and Morning Star "Mary" Queen of Heaven and husband Allah

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

How can something that brings millions, literally millions, together in harmony, in reverence of a single concept...how can something like that be bad?
edit on 18-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

This is something you will ONLY see once you understand the true agenda and origins of ALL false religions. They are ALL connected and linked to one single source...

All false religions are illuminati created...

"Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati to enslave and brainwash society. In essence, religion was the first form of mind control. The indoctrination of the masses by a "Trojan Horse" false religion has allowed the Illuminati to take control and work in secret for many, many years." Link

"Today the religions of the world remain a major tool of the Illuminati agenda." Link

Satan's most effective method of seducing men and women to yield to his control over them is via a religious system. Source

"...religion keeps you from knowing God and keeps you blind as to what God is really like! All religious leaders are raised up by Jesus' arch enemy, satan! Link

The Illuminati is satanic and goes clear back to the Garden. (and there is, understandably, volumes of disinformation about it.)

"The illuminati started long before 1776, It has it's roots in the mystery religions which the knights templar perpetuated. In Nimrod's time, Semiramus brought back the mystery religions which were from before the time of Noah. The Illuminati was just a different name by which these same entities exsisted. They can change their name a thousand times, but the same entities run it."

Illuminati Roots

Links

Satan is behind ALL false religion
Religion is a major tool of the Illuminati agenda
Deception Through Religion
All false religions are illuminati created
How the Vatican created Islam

edit on 18-7-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Allah, the Exalted created the Heaven and the earth in six days and then He mounted the Throne. Allah is on His Throne yet He is with us everywhere by His Knowledge.

57:4 He it is Who created the heavens and the earth in six Days; then He mounted the throne. He knoweth all that entereth the earth and all that emergeth therefrom and all that cometh down from the sky and all that ascendeth therein; and He is with you wheresoever ye may be. And Allah is Seer of what ye do

10:3 Lo! your Lord is Allah Who created the heavens and the earth in six days, then He established Himself upon the throne, directing all things. There is no intercessor (with Him) save after His permission. That is Allah, your Lord, so worship Him. Oh, will ye not remind?

You say that the Ka'bah is not the house of God, but Allah himself calls the Ka'bah as His House.

According to the Prophet Muhamad directly above the Ka'bah is the Heavenly House of worship Al-Bayt Al-Ma`mur; every heaven has its own house of worship, which is also the direction of prayer for its residents.

The angels worship Allah in Al-Bayt Al-Ma`mur and perform Tawaf around it just as the people of the earth perform Tawaf around the Ka`bah. Al-Bayt Al-Ma`mur is the Ka`bah of those who reside in the seventh heaven. Directly above the Al Bayt Al Ma'mur is the Throne of Allah, the Muslims direct their prayers towards the Ka'bah because that is directly below the Throne of Allah. "'That which is above is the same as that which is below" and Allah knows best.

3:96 Lo! the first Sanctuary appointed for mankind was that at Bakkah, (Mecca) a blessed place, a guidance to the peoples;

3:97 Wherein are plain memorials of Allah's guidance; the place where Abraham stood up to pray; and whosoever entereth it is safe. And pilgrimage to the House is a duty unto Allah for mankind, for him who can find a way thither. As for him who disbelieveth, let him know that)Lo! Allah is Independent of (all) creatures.

2:125 And when We made the house (at Mecca) a resort for mankind and a sanctuary, (saying): Take as your place of worship the place where Abraham stood (to pray). And We imposed a duty upon Abraham and Ishmael, (saying): Purify My house for those who go around and those who meditate therein and those who bow down and prostrate themselves (in worship)

14:37 Our Lord! Lo! I have settled some of My posterity in an uncultivable valley near unto Thy holy house, our Lord! that they may establish proper worship; so incline some hearts of men that they may yearn toward them, and provide Thou them with fruits in order that they may be thankful.

22:26 And (remember) when We prepared for Abraham the place of the (holy) house, saying: Ascribe thou no thing as partner unto Me, and purify My house for those who make the round (thereof) and those who stand and those who bow and make prostration. -

Psalm 84 by the Prophet David talks of Pilgrims passing the Valley of Baca ( Mecca) going to the house of the Lord.

1 How lovely is your dwelling place, O LORD Almighty!
2 My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the LORD; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.
3 Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young-- a place near your altar, O LORD Almighty, my King and my God.
4 Blessed are those who dwell in your house; they are ever praising you.
5 Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage.
6 As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools.
7 They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
8 Hear my prayer, O LORD God Almighty; listen to me, O God of Jacob.
9 Look upon our shield, O God; look with favor on your anointed one.
10 Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked.
11 For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless.
12 O LORD Almighty, blessed is the man who trusts in you.

Allah is on His Throne, above the water, above the earth above the Heaven. He is above all and everyday He exerts His power over His Creation.

55:29 All that are in the heavens and the earth entreat Him. Every day He exerciseth (Universal) power.

55:30 Which is it, of the favors of your Lord, that ye deny?

edit on 18-7-2012 by queenofangels_17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by queenofangels_17

If there is no compulsion in Islam then why are Muslims killed for leaving the faith? Killing apparently isnt compulsion?

And i know Muslims pray facing the Kaaba.

And that's a lie, the "swine" spoken of is the Jews. The difference between moderate and fundamentalist Muslims is their interpretation of when Holy Jihad is supposed to happen. The fundies believe right now to bring in the Mahdi and the "moderates" believe one is to wait for the Mahdi and Issa to begin.

It's quite remarkable what one can learn when they read what Muslims are saying in Arabic not English. I know your book says there is no compulsion in religion which makes hadith 9:4 and the command to murder people who leave the faith quite odd indeed.

There is no compulsion in religion, someone who has not yet entered the faith is not compelled to become a Muslim, that is different from being an apostate or professing belief and then reverting to unbelief. He becomes an infidel and became the enemy of Allah and the Muslims.

Ali Ibn abi Talib said, whenever I tell you a narration from Allah's Apostle, by Allah, I would rather fall down from the sky than ascribe a false statement to him, but if I tell you something between me and you (not a Hadith) then it was indeed a trick (i.e., I may say things just to cheat my enemy). No doubt I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "During the last days there will appear some young foolish people who will say the best words but their faith will not go beyond their throats (i.e. they will have no faith) and will go out from (leave) their religion as an arrow goes out of the game. So, where-ever you find them, kill them, for who-ever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection."

Narrated 'Abdullah:
Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims."
Sahih Bukhari 9:83:17

“And whosoever of you turns back from his religion and dies as a disbeliever, then his deeds will be lost in this life and in the Hereafter, and they will be the dwellers of the Fire. They will abide therein forever” [al-Baqarah 2:217]
[al-Baqarah 2:217]

This harsh punishment is for a number of reasons:

1 – This punishment is a deterrent to anyone who wants to enter Islam just to follow the crowd or for hypocritical purposes. This will motivate him to examine the matter thoroughly and not to proceed unless he understands the consequences of that in this world and in the Hereafter. The one who announces his Islam has agreed to adhere to all the rulings of Islam of his own free will and consent, one of which rulings is that he is to be executed if he apostatizes from the faith.

2 – The one who announces his Islam has joined the jamaa’ah (main body) of the Muslims, and whoever joins the main body of the Muslims is required to be completely loyal and to support it and protect it against anything that may lead to fitnah or destroy it or cause division. Apostasy from Islam means forsaking the jamaa’ah and its divine order, and has a harmful effect on it. Execution is the greatest deterrent that will prevent people from committing such a crime.

3 – Those Muslims who are weak in faith and others who are against Islam may think that the apostate has only left Islam because of what he has found out about its real nature, because if it were the truth then he would never have turned away from it. So they learn from him all the doubts, lies and fabrications which are aimed at extinguishing the light of Islam and putting people off from it. In this case executing the apostate is obligatory, in order to protect the true religion from the defamation of the liars and to protect the faith of its adherents and remove obstacles from the path of those who are entering the faith.

4 – We also say that the death penalty exists in the modern laws of man to protect the system from disorder in some situation and to protect society against certain crimes which may cause its disintegration, such as drugs etc. If execution can serve as a deterrent to protect man-made systems, then it is more appropriate that the true religion of Allaah, which Falsehood cannot come to it from before it or behind it [cf. Fussilat 41:42], and which is all goodness, happiness and tranquility in this world and in the Hereafter should punish those who commit acts of aggression against it and seek to extinguish its light and defame its image, and who fabricate lies against it to justify their apostasy and deviation.
Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah, 21/234-231

That is why there is no compulsion in Islam, Notur.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

How can something that brings millions, literally millions, together in harmony, in reverence of a single concept...how can something like that be bad?

He is not bad, you're operating on bias based on what you have heard and not what you have read.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Yeah see the problem is the Quran contradicts the Torah and the Torah was around 2100 years before the Quran. The first dwelling place of YHWH on earth was the tabernacle Moses was ordered to construct according to the dimensions of the temple in Heaven. Not 7 heavens, only 1 heaven. So as you can see, the Quran is false because before the Tabernacle YHWH didn't dwell amoung men. He came to dwell with the people whom he purchased which were the decendants of Jacob which was a later prophecy of him coming to dwell with those whom Yeshua would purchase with his blood. The cultivated Olive Tree and the Wild Olive Tree branches grafted therein. The believers of Yeshua grafted into the House of Israel for all time. They may not trust us or accept us yet, but there will be a day when the 2 flocks become one.
edit on 18-7-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

God's ways never change, Notur.

The apostates in the time of Prophet Moses died by the sword of their own family by comamndment of God, for worshipping the golden calf even after God has saved them from Paraoh.

Then he said to them, “This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: ‘Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.’” 28The Levites did as Moses commanded, and that day about three thousand of the people died. 29Then Moses said, “You have been set apart to the Lord today, for you were against your own sons and brothers, and he has blessed you this day.”

30The next day Moses said to the people, “You have committed a great sin. But now I will go up to the Lord; perhaps I can make atonement for your sin.”

31So Moses went back to the Lord and said, “Oh, what a great sin these people have committed! They have made themselves gods of gold. 32But now, please forgive their sin—but if not, then blot me out of the book you have written.”

33The Lord replied to Moses, “Whoever has sinned against me I will blot out of my book. 34Now go, lead the people to the place I spoke of, and my angel will go before you. However, when the time comes for me to punish, I will punish them for their sin.”

When these idol worshippers are killed by the sword of their brothers it became a sacrifice to God, so God has forgiven the remnants, but did not forgive their sins and promised to punish them when the time has come.

9:66 (Make no excuse. Ye have disbelieved after your (confession of) belief. If We forgive a party of you, a party of you We shall punish because they have been guilty

9:67 The hypocrites, both men and women, proceed one from another. They enjoin the wrong, and they forbid the right, and they withhold their hands (from spending for the cause of Allah). They forget Allah, so He hath forgotten them. Lo! the hypocrites, they are the transgressors.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Not "want to", I DO. It's a love letter. (John 3:16)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Nazism did the same thing. You're using an appeal to numbers fallacy.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic

Eric, I think you have bigger problems to deal with that if the Jesuits are anti-trinitarian...did you miss my...

...Instead of always asking for more and more proof for people to back up their claims, how about you deal with my posts first with heaps of statements coming form historians and ex-catholic priests

I didn't miss those posts. They made for interesting reading. The problem, however, lies with where to start? Unfortunately, your posts were extremely long and chock full of quotes. Absolutely not a bad thing in and of itself, but it does beg the question of how do I tackle this? It would have been a lot more accessible as a means for debate if you introduced one quote, link or historian that could be examined and discussed. That's certainly not your responsibility, but it would have made it more manageable.

As you seem to be curious about how I would deal with your posts, I'll go back and pick a few points out and do some research. Fair enough?

As to your second point, I don't think it's unreasonable to ask for someone to substantiate claims. Do you?

Eric

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

If so, then why do Christians go to church and pray in front of a cross? Is god inside the cross or the church?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Not "want to", I DO. It's a love letter. (John 3:16)

""For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.."

First of all, Notur, your love letter verse is not a love letter from Jesus. Jesus never claimed to be son of God in his true gospels, so John 3:16 is a misleading verse.

Jesus himself cursed whoever would insert in his teachings that he is God or son of God. He taught his disciples that God is a spirit. A spirit has no body to beget anything, since begetting means the natural way of producing offsprings. Jesus never claimed to be the only begotten son..

Jesus departed from Jerusalem after the Passover, and entered into the borders of Caesarea Philippi. Whereupon, the angel Gabriel having told him of the sedition which was beginning among the common people, he asked his disciples, saying: 'What do men say of me?'

They said: 'Some say that thou art Elijah, others Jeremiah, and others one of the old prophets.'

Jesus answered: 'And ye; what say ye that I am?'

Peter answered: 'Thou art Christ, son of God.'

Then was Jesus angry, and with anger rebuked him, saying: 'Begone and depart from me, because thou art the devil and seekest to cause me offense!'

And he threatened the eleven, saying: 'Woe to you if ye believe this, for I have won from God a great curse against those who believe this.'

And he was fain to cast away Peter; whereupon the eleven besought Jesus for him, who cast him not away, but again rebuked him, saying: 'Beware that never again thou say such words, because God would reprobate thee!'

Peter wept. and said: 'Lord, I have spoken foolishly; beseech God that he pardon me.'

Then said Jesus: 'If our God willed not to show himself to Moses his servant, nor to Elijah whom he so loved, nor to any prophet, will ye think that God should show himself to this faithless generation? But know ye not that God hath created all things out of nothing with one single word, and all men have had their origin out of a piece of clay? Now, how shall God have likeness to man? Woe to those who suffer themselves to be deceived of Satan!'

And having said this, Jesus besought God for Peter, the eleven and Peter weeping, and saying: 'So be it, so be it, O blessed Lord our God.'

Who will you believe, Notur? Jesus or whoever wrote John 3:16?

Jesus has cursed those who will contaminate his teachings and it is attested by the Holy Qur'an:

5:78 Those of the children of Israel who went astray were cursed by the tongue of David, and of Jesus, son of Mary. That was because they rebelled and used to transgress.

God has no son, we are all His slaves and servants..

21:26 And they say: The Beneficent hath taken unto Himself a son. Be He glorified! Nay, but those whom they call sons are honored slaves;
21:27 (Picktall) They speak not until He hath spoken, and they act by His command.

37:151 Lo! it is of their falsehood that they say:

7:152 Allah hath begotten. And lo! verily they tell a lie.

23:91 Allah hath not chosen any son, nor is there any God along with Him; else would each God have assuredly championed that which he created, and some of them would assuredly have overcome others. Glorified be Allah above all that they allege.

12:1 Say: He is Allah, the One!

112:2 Allah, the eternally Besought of all!

112:3 He begetteth not nor was begotten.

112:4 And there is none comparable unto Him.

Notur, the Holy Qur'an is a healing and mercy for mankind, had it been revealed to a mountain it would have fallen asunder for fear of Allah.

13:31 Had it been possible for a Lecture to cause the mountains to move, or the earth to be torn asunder, or the dead to speak, (this Quran would have done so). Nay, but Allah's is the whole command. Do not those who believe know that, had Allah willed, He could have guided all mankind? As for those who disbelieve, disaster ceaseth not to strike them because of what they do, or it dwelleth near their home until the threat of Allah come to pass. Lo! Allah faileth not to keep the tryst.

59:21 If We had caused this Qur'an to descend upon a mountain, thou (O Muhammad) verily hadst seen it humbled, rent asunder by the fear of Allah. Such similitudes coin We for mankind that haply they may reflect.

Surrender to Allah that is better for you, Notur.

17:81 And say: Truth hath come and falsehood hath vanished away. Lo! falsehood is ever bound to vanish.
edit on 19-7-2012 by queenofangels_17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Yeah see the problem is the Quran contradicts the Torah and the Torah was around 2100 years before the Quran. The first dwelling place of YHWH on earth was the tabernacle Moses was ordered to construct according to the dimensions of the temple in Heaven. Not 7 heavens, only 1 heaven. So as you can see, the Quran is false because before the Tabernacle YHWH didn't dwell amoung men. He came to dwell with the people whom he purchased which were the decendants of Jacob which was a later prophecy of him coming to dwell with those whom Yeshua would purchase with his blood. The cultivated Olive Tree and the Wild Olive Tree branches grafted therein. The believers of Yeshua grafted into the House of Israel for all time. They may not trust us or accept us yet, but there will be a day when the 2 flocks become one.
edit on 18-7-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Ah but you don't see, Lonewolf. The Holy Qur'an is the Mother of the Book, it is a confirmation of all the existing revealed Scriptures, the Torah may be around for 2100 years before the Holy Qur'an, but that doesn't mean that the contradictions came from the Holy Qur'an, since its the guardian of the books and the purifier of all revealed Scriptures. Then the problem must come with the Torah, if it contradicts the Holy Qur'an, it means that the verse in question is contaminated and doctored by unscrupulous scribes. Let's take for example this verse in Genesis where God asked Abraham to sacrifice his son.

(Gen 22 NIV) Some time later God tested Abraham. He said to him, "Abraham!" "Here I am," he replied. [2] Then God said, "Take your son, your only son, Isaac, whom you love, and go to the region of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains I will tell you about."

This verse contradicts with the Holy Qur'an, since the Holy Qur'an says that it is Ismael and not Isaac who is being sacrificed.

37:101 So We gave him tidings of a gentle son.

37:102 And when (his son) was old enough to walk with him, (Abraham) said: O my dear son, I have seen in a dream that I must sacrifice thee. So look, what thinkest thou? He said: O my father! Do that which thou art commanded. Allah willing, thou shalt find me of the steadfast.

37:103 Then, when they had both surrendered (to Allah), and he had flung him down upon his face,

37:104 We called unto him: O Abraham:

37:105 Thou hast already fulfilled the vision. Lo! thus do We reward the good.

37:106 Lo! that verily was a clear test.

37:107 Then We ransomed him with a tremendous victim.

37:108 And We left for him among the later folk (the salutation):

37:109 Peace be unto Abraham! -

37:110 Thus do We reward the good.

37:111 Lo! he is one of Our believing slaves.

37:112 And We gave him tidings of the birth of Isaac, a Prophet of the righteous.

37:113 And We blessed him and Isaac. And of their seed are some who do good, and some who plainly wrong themselves.

According to the Holy Qur'an it is Ismael, but the Torah says Isaac. Which is a lie and which one is telling the Truth?

The Genesis verse says, only son, Isaac...is this truthful at this time or at any time? We all know that Abraham's firstborn is Ismael.. how can Isaac be his only son, when Ismael is seven years old when Isaac was born?

That verse can only be correct if it was Ismael who was being sacrificed.. as the Holy Qur'an attested, when Abraham passed this test God gave him the tidings of the birth of Isaac.

5:13 And because of their breaking their covenant, We have cursed them and made hard their hearts. They change words from their context and forget a part of that whereof they were admonished. Thou wilt not cease to discover treachery from all save a few of them. But bear with them and pardon them. Lo! Allah loveth the kindly. -

5:41 O Messenger! Let not them grieve thee who vie one with another in the race to disbelief, of such as say with their mouths: "We believe," but their hearts believe not, and of the Jews: listeners for the sake of falsehood, listeners on behalf of other folk who come not unto thee, changing words from their context and saying: If this be given unto you, receive it but if this be not given unto you, then beware! He whom Allah doometh unto sin, thou (by thine efforts) wilt avail him naught against Allah. Those are they for whom the will of Allah is that He cleanse not their hearts. Theirs in the world will be ignominy, and in the Hereafter an awful doom;

Lonewolf, it is the Torah that contradicts the Holy Qur'an because they cannot bear the thought that the blessed seed is from the line of Ismael not Isaac, they change the words of the Scriptures for their own end through pride.
Think for yourself, is it Isaac or Ismael who is the only son sacrificed?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by RimDaas

If so, then why do Christians go to church and pray in front of a cross? Is god inside the cross or the church?

We're not praying to the cross, our eyes are closed and we're not on our knees those of us who are not disabled stand up, we do not kneel down in reverence to an object the way catholics do. Yahweh is wherever we are, because the Kingdom of Heaven is within us just as Yeshua said it would be, he dwells in the Temple of our Hearts, not in any man made structure made by human hands, but crafted by the hands of the one we love.

Do you love Allah? Do you fear Allah? If you fear Allah then you do not love Allah, because fear and love are two totally different things. I learned this as a child experiencing child abuse for 17 years, that you cannot love what you fear and what terrifies you. Fear is not love, nor will fear give you peace. To know Yeshua and love him is to lose all fear and find true peace. He is not the author of Fear. Reverence and love are what we owe him, no man can do what he did. Yeshua is Yahweh and before him there was no God, nor is there any after him. Yahweh is the Savior, he always was and always will be. Yeshua is the Savior he always was and always will be, the two are one and he said so himself.
edit on 19-7-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

First of all, Notur, your love letter verse is not a love letter from Jesus. Jesus never claimed to be son of God in his true gospels, so John 3:16 is a misleading verse.

Oh yes he did too. See, you do not know. He said that any who deny the Son denies the Father, and are antichrist. Guess which category you fall into? To the left you go.

Matthew 17:5-6 5 While he was still speaking, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them; and suddenly a voice came out of the cloud, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Hear Him!” 6 And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their faces and were greatly afraid.

1 John 2:22-23

22 Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son. 23 Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

Matthew 3:16-17

16 When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him. 17 And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”

Matthew 26:62-66

62 And the high priest arose and said to Him, “Do You answer nothing? What is it these men testify against You?” 63 But Jesus kept silent. And the high priest answered and said to Him, “I put You under oath by the living God: Tell us if You are the Christ, the Son of God!”

64 Jesus said to him, “It is as you said. Nevertheless, I say to you, hereafter you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Power, and coming on the clouds of heaven.”

65 Then the high priest tore his clothes, saying, “He has spoken blasphemy! What further need do we have of witnesses? Look, now you have heard His blasphemy! 66 What do you think?”

They answered and said, “He is deserving of death.”

John 3:16-17

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved

The phrase “only begotten Son” occurs in John 3:16, which reads in the King James Version as, "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." The phrase "only begotten" translates the Greek word monogenes. So, look into what the greek meaning of the word monogenes is and not the english transliteration.

Yahweh claimed him as his Son, and no one else did he shout from heaven about. So you going to call Yahweh a liar? Yeshua said he didn't bear witness of himself, this is why. The One True God did the bearing witness of him.

The fact that your Quran calls Yahweh a liar, you might wanna rethink your belief in that book and Muhammad. Yeshua was no mere man. You ever heard of a man raising the dead on his own power? Yeshua did it with Lazarus and he resurrected his own body.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

How exactly does the Torah contradict the Quran when Islam began in roughly 622 AD? The Torah predates that by over 2000 years.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic
Instead of always asking for more and more proof for people to back up their claims, how about you deal with my posts first with heaps of statements coming form historians and ex-catholic priests
edit on 17-7-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

Ok, I've been going through your posts and I need some help.

Can you please list which of the individuals you quote are actually historians? I'm having a lot of difficulty getting information on their backgrounds.

I'm only up to your second post in that grouping, btw. Going through them and searching for info is taking some serious time.

Thanks,

Eric

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by RimDaas

We're not praying to the cross, our eyes are closed and we're not on our knees those of us who are not disabled stand up, we do not kneel down in reverence to an object the way catholics do. Yahweh is wherever we are, because the Kingdom of Heaven is within us just as Yeshua said it would be, he dwells in the Temple of our Hearts, not in any man made structure made by human hands, but crafted by the hands of the one we love.

Do you love Allah? Do you fear Allah? If you fear Allah then you do not love Allah, because fear and love are two totally different things. I learned this as a child experiencing child abuse for 17 years, that you cannot love what you fear and what terrifies you. Fear is not love, nor will fear give you peace. To know Yeshua and love him is to lose all fear and find true peace. He is not the author of Fear. Reverence and love are what we owe him, no man can do what he did. Yeshua is Yahweh and before him there was no God, nor is there any after him. Yahweh is the Savior, he always was and always will be. Yeshua is the Savior he always was and always will be, the two are one and he said so himself.

Yes I love Allah so there.
Please don't bring religious bs into an argument.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

We're not praying to the cross, our eyes are closed and we're not on our knees those of us who are not disabled stand up, we do not kneel down in reverence to an object the way catholics do.

So you're saying it is only prayer if you kneel?

Do you love Allah? Do you fear Allah? If you fear Allah then you do not love Allah, because fear and love are two totally different things.

"Fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom. But fools despise wisdom and instruction"
Guess which scripture this is from?

You do not fear the Lord, Lonewolf? Perhaps that is why do not appear to have the wisdom to answer my refutations of all your points, starting all the way back from 15 pages ago?
Or will you continue to simply dodge and say "LOOK! LOOK AT THE SYMBOLISM! LOOK!", without proving anything?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by EricD

Sounds like you are doing some preliminary research for some ad hominem and poisoning the well fallacies.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join