It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bright and Morning Star "Mary" Queen of Heaven and husband Allah

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Well done, Nusnus. The problem is when you have people who have a clear agenda, no amount of information or facts can penetrate their bubble. Even in the face of evidence the response will be "Nuh-uh."

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolerAbdullah786

That's quite a bold statement of irony sir.

So is it your opinion then that Peter and Matthew, being first century Hebrews, were ignorant to Aramaic? Those in attendance at the crucifixion of the Messiah being experts in the Torah were also ignorant to Aramaic? You have yet to reply with what you learned from the previous passages from Mark and Matthew.

edit on 16-7-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Yea ok? Allah is a made up enity to support the terrorists of Islam and the Virgin Mary wasn't really a Virgin.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
I think that site is PRO-Trinitarian. I will look for unbiased sources.

The website you quoted from (www.2001translation.com...) was written by Jehovah's Witnesses. You will NEVER find the truth in a cult. Their goal is to HIDE the truth.

Originally posted by Crispus
The editor of the 2001 translation is a Jehovah's Witness named Jim Wheeler although many people helped in the translation.

The truth will ALWAYS elude you until you learn to recognize WHO is lying and who isn't.

ALL cults are Illuminati propaganda. PERIOD...

To me one of the biggest clues is to look at which groups reject the Trinity and which do not.

The Trinity is often attacked by the cults so that they can also deny the deity of Jesus

When you see mostly cults and false religions backing the anti-Trinity Doctrine, that says something.

Faith Groups that Reject the Trinity

• Jesuits
• Muslims
• Mormons
• Jehovah's Witnesses
• Christian Science
• Scientology
• Satanism
• Arians
• Armstrongism
• Christadelphians
• The Way International
• Unification Church

Non‑biblical Teaching on the Nature of God (Trinity)

Another characteristic of all non‑Christian cults is either an inadequate view or outright denial of the Holy Trinity. The biblical doctrine of the Trinity, one God in three Persons, is usually attacked as being pagan or satanic in origin.

The Jehovah's Witnesses are an example of this. They say, "There is no authority in the Word of God for the doctrine of the trinity of the Godhead" (Charles Russell, Studies in the Scriptures, V, Brooklyn: In­ternational Bible Students, 1912, p. 54). "The plain truth is that this is another of Satan's attempts to keep the God‑fearing person from learn­ing the truth of Jehovah and His Son Christ Jesus" (Let God Be True, Brooklyn: Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, 1946, p. 93).

The Way International takes a similar position.," Long before the foun­ding of Christianity, the idea of a triune god or a god‑in‑three‑persons was a common belief in ancient religions. Although many of these religions had many minor deities, they distinctly acknowledged that there was one supreme god who consisted of three persons or essences. The Babylonians used an equilateral triangle to represent this three‑in‑one god, now the symbol of the modern three‑in‑one believers" (Jesus Christ Is Not God, Victor Paul Wierville, New Knoxville, Ohio: American Chris­tian Press, 1975, p. 11).

Cults, therefore, are marked by their deviation on the doctrine of the Trinity and the nature of God.

The Characteristics of Cults

Plural pronouns used of God proving the trinity

A. Three plural pronouns, (We, Us, Our) used 6 different times in four different passages. Remember the word God (elohim) is also plural every time it is used in the Old Testament. Gen 11:7 also includes a plural verb (confuse) which even further, through grammar reinforces the plural "elohim" and the plural pronoun US.

"Our" Gen 1:26
"Us" Gen 1:26; 3:22; 11:7; Isa 6:8
"We" Isa 6:8

B. These are the four passages where God speaks for Himself and uses plural pronouns:

"Then God [plural elohim] said, "Let Us [plural pronoun] make man in Our [plural pronoun] image, according to Our [plural pronoun] likeness" Genesis 1:26

"Then Yahweh God [plural elohim] said, "Behold, the man has become like one of Us [plural pronoun], knowing good and evil" Genesis 3:22

"Come, let Us [plural pronoun] go down and there confuse [plural form of balal] their language, so that they will not understand one another’s speech." Genesis 11:7

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord [plural elohim], saying, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us [plural pronoun]?"" Isaiah 6:8

Trinity Proof Texts

edit on 17-7-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

when discussing or trying to argue certain beliefs it would help to know what beliefs a person holds before trying to argue someone elses

So you want to argue about his beliefs. Lonewolf tried showing a link at the base of all religions. Who cares what he believes in? Why is that information necessary? The only use you could make with that information is to use it and argue with the OP about what he believes, instead of discussing about the current topic.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

First of all there's no evidence that Peter and Matthew wrote anything that you are claiming they wrote. Secondly, I am not saying that they are ignorant of Aramaic. That's a strawman. Thirdly, Hebrew and Aramaic are slightly different dialects. God may be El or Eloh and "My God" would be Eli in Hebrew, but in Aramaic it is not. God in Aramaic is Elah or Elaha.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SUPERMASON

I wouldn't say she was not a virgin. That's one of those things that must be taken by faith, but Allah being a moongod, there's alot of archeaological evidence indicating that he is Hu'bal (one of many names) the chief god of the pagan Quraysh tribe Muhammad belonged to before he had his hallucination during his epileptic siezure where he saw the "angel gabriel" and then there's all the images in the OP clearly depicting the connection between the catholic "Mary" being the sungoddess and Allah being the moongod and the muslim still do the ritual of walking the Kaaba 7 times to have sins forgiven:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Tell me that isn't a bird's eye view of idolatry.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786

First of all there's no evidence that Peter and Matthew wrote anything that you are claiming they wrote. Secondly, I am not saying that they are ignorant of Aramaic. That's a strawman. Thirdly, Hebrew and Aramaic are slightly different dialects. God may be El or Eloh and "My God" would be Eli in Hebrew, but in Aramaic it is not. God in Aramaic is Elah or Elaha.

Matthew was written by Matthew and Mark was John Mark, he wrote for Peter as an amanuensis. 1 Peter was written by Silvanus. Do you understand who the men called the "Apostolic Fathers" were? And how they would know who wrote which gospels/letters seeing as they were the direct disciples of the apostles? With all due respect your scholarship about Christianity leaves much to be desired. And it's not a straw man if you are claiming something contrary to what both of these 1st century men both attested to. By default you are claiming they too are ignorant to Aramaic.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

It is indeed. Thats the point i'm trying to make to catholics and muslim etc., they say one thing with their mouths but their actions expose the lie. It's the rituals and things the Harlot's daughters do that exposes them. What good did it do to smash the 359 idols in the Kaaba if you leave one idol left and the rituals continue?

This is what Satan does, he hides this stuff right in front of our faces while having us think it's perfectly fine (just like Eve) and that is the deception and i believe it's part of the great deception that comes in the end so that those people will believe the lie and perish. Satan has done a pretty decent job of pretending omnipresence because this crap is everywhere, in every town, every home, in every business, every religion, every government etc..

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

First off, it is a bit intellectually dishonest to show random images and image macros with no references and explanations, and then make claims about them. Heck, when EricD asked you about one of them, you had to tell him plainly that you had no idea. This doesn't seem like 7 months of research well spent.

There's no dishonesty in it. I showed images proving my case against the backdrop of the story of Nimrod and Semiramis. What part about the whole thing of Nimrod (husband and son of Semiramis) ascending and becoming the sungod, then getting Semiramis pregnant by the rays from "his" light, and then Semiramis gives birth to Tammuz who is the reincarnation of Nimrod. Then Semiramis ascends and becomes the moongoddess. Tammuz later dies at the age of 40 in a hunting accident huting a boar, and then the people weep for 40 days and abstinence of certain foods which mirrors the modern catholic version of Lent.

Is this that hard a concept to grasp, that this is Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz? Look at the clouds, and the little greek pagan cherub babies, pay attention to these things, they reveal the lie you refuse to see. Doesn't matter where this was depicted, it is what it is and it takes a person that's not brainwashed to see it.

So, you think these repeating patterns are coincidence, spanning across the millenia since Nimrod and Semiramis? Pretty foolish to ignore what's right in front of your face. Tell me, if some shoved a pistol in your face would you ignore it? Because that's basically whats happening in terms of symbology. And this is the smoking gun that leads all the way back to babylon and Heylel.

So, what is more dishonest? To accuse someone of lying when they are showing you the truth, or to ignore what's right in front of your own face? To ignore the truth right there all around you day in and day out? Do these images lie? Do they not depict the sun and moon? Do they not depict the hidden story underneath of Nimrod and Semiramis? They indeed do and that's what i am showing in this thread and the connections between Catholicism, Islam and a host of other pagan religions both ancient and modern that extends like a web across the entire planet.

You're looking right at the Harlot and refuse to see her whole being wrapped in her arms and you can't even see the monster holding you.

Go ahead and do your own research and sun and moon deities, see the parellelism. It's pretty consisent with the biblical story and how Nimrod created the first one world religion when everyone had the same language but when YHWH changed up the languages, the people spread out carrying the stories of the sun and moon deities with them which is how they ended up in every ancient religion and many modern ones and then we see:

Revelation 17:3-5

So he carried me away in the Spirit into the wilderness. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4 The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the filthiness of her fornication. 5 And on her forehead a name was written:

MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT,
THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS
AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS
OF THE EARTH.

Everything has a beginning and the end tells us the beginning.
edit on 17-7-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Did Semiramis ever reincarnate as Mary Magdelene?

Her story was never properly told. I fear she may have been treated highly unfairly in the sexist aftermath of olden Christianity.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Yeah. It's not. Circling the Kaaba represents the angels circling the throne of God. And a bunch of people who worship a cross (and a human being at that) have no right to criticize people about idol worship.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolerAbdullah786

Do you worship the symbol/object, or the idea behind it?

People like things they can touch. It makes them feel closer to the ideal.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
That's one of those things that must be taken by faith, but Allah being a moongod, there's alot of archeaological evidence indicating that he is Hu'bal (one of many names)

I'm sorry, but I'm going to call you out on that as being a total bald-faced lie. If there is "alot of archeaological"(sic) evidence, provide any of it. And from reputable scholars, not from ignoramuses who go against their own religion by lying in an attempt to protect it, seeing as it is blatantly obvious from CONTEMPORARY SOURCES (Bukhari, Volume 5, Kitab al-mughazi(59) #375, to name just one), as well as the general consensus among historians (pg121 Jealous gods and chosen people: the mythology of the Middle East by David Leeming, "pg193 Meccan Trade And The Rise Of Islam by Patricia Crone) that Hubal and Allah were considered two separate entities.

What good did it do to smash the 359 idols in the Kaaba if you leave one idol left and the rituals continue?

Eh? What on earth are you talking about? The idol of Hubal was smashed along with all the others (I believe the only things saved was a painting of Jesus and a painting of Abraham). (p109 Muhammad and the origins of Islam[ Francis E. Peters, quoting from Kitab Al-Asnam by Ibn Al-Kalbi)

There's no dishonesty in it. I showed images proving my case against the backdrop of the story of Nimrod and Semiramis.

Uh....yes there is. Let me explain again.
YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE THESE IMAGES ARE FROM

It would be akin to me (and I'm giving the same exact example as I did before, wow...) I posted a random picture of a pile of mutilated corpses, and said "Look what the Christians do!"
Without the source, your pictures are ALL MEANINGLESS. I don't know what they're meant to be depicting. You don't either.

Do these images lie? Do they not depict the sun and moon? Do they not depict the hidden story underneath of Nimrod and Semiramis?

I dunno. Neither do you.

Again, you don't even know where they are from. Does not a picture of a potato depict the sun and the moon? Does it not depict the hidden story underneath Nimrod and Semiramis?

Are you going to address any of the points where I completely blew your original post out of the water (and every subsequent post where you made any such absurd assertion)? Or are you going to hide behind an army of chattering yes-men attempting to drown out my response under pages and pages of nonsense?

I'm sorry, but the ONLY people, and literally the ONLY people who believe and propagate this "Allah is the moon-god" canard are fundamentalist evangelical christians. ISN'T THAT INTERESTING? And their total idiocy shows through when they ignore Islam's OWN injunctions against idol worship, against moon worship, against false gods such as Hubal and Baal, and then they display images of modern flags with the crescent moon and star on their website as proof of Islams moon-godness!

If this nonsense were true, why is there not a single non-christian islamic/arab historian who agrees with this view? Heck, why do even so many unbiased Christians/Jewish scholars and historians, many who had no reason to like or "protect" muslims not hold this view (Sir Hamilton Gibb, Bernard Lewis, Albert Hourani, Margoliouth, etc.)? If it were, as you say, a matter of historical record rather than weak-willed christians attempting to justifiy their own faith by bashing another, then where are the non-christian scholars and historians who follow this view?
They don't exist.

Because it is nonsense. And your inability to defend against my points (not really your fault, there is no sane defense, one can only do "BECAUSE THE BIBLE SAYS SO!", followed by constant reposting of the same images) is only proving this more.
edit on 17-7-2012 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786

Yeah. It's not. Circling the Kaaba represents the angels circling the throne of God. And a bunch of people who worship a cross (and a human being at that) have no right to criticize people about idol worship.

Never met a single soul in my life who worships or bows down to a cross, that's simply slander. If Christians worshipped the cross if Christ it would be in some holy city and we'd make yearly pilgrimages and bow to it.

edit on 17-7-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I have. I've seen many people bow before an altar with a cross on it. And then there's the cross behind the altar, the crosses in the windows on either side of that cross, and the cross embossed in the floor where they are bowing.

Yeah. They bow to crosses.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

If Christians worshipped the cross if Christ it would be in some holy city and we'd make yearly pilgrimages and bow to it.

Very subtle jab. At least their worship is done in the actual holy land. Oh, and they show their veneration by traveling hundreds of miles. You drive to church and pretend to pray while napping in the back pews.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

I have. I've seen many people bow before an altar with a cross on it. And then there's the cross behind the altar, the crosses in the windows on either side of that cross, and the cross embossed in the floor where they are bowing.

Yeah. They bow to crosses.

Again, that's the other team. The whore we are talking about in this very thread. I'm a Protestant, not a Catholic.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

If Christians worshipped the cross if Christ it would be in some holy city and we'd make yearly pilgrimages and bow to it.

Very subtle jab. At least their worship is done in the actual holy land. Oh, and they show their veneration by traveling hundreds of miles. You drive to church and pretend to pray while napping in the back pews.

Subtle? It seemed overt when I was typing it.. I wonder what a synonym for venerate is? I go to church for corporate worship, 90% of my weekly worship time is spent at home or out and about.

edit on 17-7-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join