It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bright and Morning Star "Mary" Queen of Heaven and husband Allah

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Tau Cross - wikipedia?

Yes. Ignore the links I posted and stick to your Wikipedia.

I'm done. Just like with Lonewolf you are ignoring the facts. This is what happens when fundamentalists get debunked. I'm not wasting any more of my time with you.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by CoolerAbdullah786

1. Is there compulsion in Islam?
2. What do Muslims all around the world bow towards when praying 5 times per day?
3. What will Muslims do with the people of the book and the swine when the Mahdi arrives?

How cute. You are trying to go off topic because you can't handle that the original topic has completely debunked and that you are instead guilty of the pagan idolatry that you claim Muslims are.

If you want, start a new topic. And get to your point. Clearly your questions are leading like you are trying to get to something. Why not just get to it? Let's see what lies you are trying to promote about Islam.

Answer the questions, lets see what your answers are.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Tau Cross - wikipedia?

Yes. Ignore the links I posted and stick to your Wikipedia.

I'm done. Just like with Lonewolf you are ignoring the facts. This is what happens when fundamentalists get debunked. I'm not wasting any more of my time with you.

Wikipedia can be challenged by anyone who feels their information is incorrect. Red Herring. The cross of Tammuz/ Tau cross is in the shape of a capital "T".

Link provided on the previous post. Don't run now, this was just beginning to get fun. Now, those questions please?

edit on 17-7-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Things change when they get stolen. According to the Bible, he was nailed to a tree. Crosses have been around since the beginning of man.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Things change when they get stolen. According to the Bible, he was nailed to a tree. Crosses have been around since the beginning of man.

Of course. They used the trunk of the tree to support the crossbeam. They didnt even take the time to debark the tree trunk.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Come on Cooler, those questions? I mean, heck, you can even pull an al-taqiya. Why not answer the Q's? I'll answer one.

Muslims bow to pray facing Mecca 5 times per day. The Kaaba is in Mecca, Allah sure isn't. So do you want to still claim you don't pray to the Kaaba? If not the Kaaba, what are you bowing 5 times per day to pray towards?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Can you please post some support for your claim that Jesuits are anti-Trinity?

Thanks,

Eric

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricD
reply to post by Murgatroid

Can you please post some support for your claim that Jesuits are anti-Trinity?

Thanks,

Eric

Eric, I think you have bigger problems to deal with that if the Jesuits are anti-trinitarian...did you miss my 4 posts in a row

The Vaitcan and the Jesuits are shown to be anti-humanity, the most blood-thirsty tyrants around, the starters of world wars, the controllers of secret societies, with there religion based on paganism. Instead of always asking for more and more proof for people to back up their claims, how about you deal with my posts first with heaps of statements coming form historians and ex-catholic priests
edit on 17-7-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Come on Cooler, those questions? I mean, heck, you can even pull an al-taqiya. Why not answer the Q's? I'll answer one.

Muslims bow to pray facing Mecca 5 times per day. The Kaaba is in Mecca, Allah sure isn't. So do you want to still claim you don't pray to the Kaaba? If not the Kaaba, what are you bowing 5 times per day to pray towards?

The house of god is in Mecca.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

No, your cross is pagan in origins. Sorry. Facts are facts. Christians worship a pagan symbol See also: (origin of the Cross)

And Allah is not a moon god See also: (Why the Moon is used in Islam)

"Tau Cross" - Wikipedia.

HERE.

Be sure to jump down to the "Mythology" section.

The "cross of Tammuz", or called a "Tau cross" for the Greek letter it represents. Yes, it's pagan, common knowledge. The cross in my avatar is a "Roman cross". A capital punishment device.
edit on 17-7-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

Now you speak the truth, notur! The Roman cross is a capital punishment device. The cross is also described in the Holy Qur'an as device for punishment... for the criminals and those who make war with Allah and His Messengers.

5:33 The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom.

Do you think Jesus deserved capital punishment? Because that is how Christian and Jews want to remember him. Do you think that is how Jesus want to be remembered? Muslims do not remember him that way, we believe Jesus to be a true messenger of God. He did not die a shameful death on the cross because God saved Him.

4:157 And because of their saying: We slew the Messiah Jesus son of Mary, Allah's messenger They slew him not nor crucified, but it appeared so unto them; and lo! those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture ; they slew him not for certain,

I hope your religion is teaching you that you will be saved by Jesus' teachings, and not by his dying on the cross, because by Him in whose hand is my soul, Jesus did not die on that cross. If you love Jesus you should rejoice at this news just as his true disciples did upon learning that their Master did not die a horrible death in the cross.

10:103 (Picktall) Then shall We save Our messengers and the believers, in like manner as of old. It is incumbent upon Us to save believers.

God's ways never change, He always saves His Messengers and those who believed in them. Why would he desert Jesus, one of His most honored messengers to the evil designs of the Jews?

33:62 That was the way of Allah in the case of those who passed away of old; thou wilt not find for the way of Allah aught of power to change.

48:23 It is the law of Allah which hath taken course aforetime. Thou wilt not find for the law of Allah aught of power to change.

17:77 Such was Our method in the case of those whom We sent before thee (to mankind), and thou wilt not find for Our method aught of power to change.

Tell me about your beliefs, Notur. Your signature reflects some truth, Jesus never claimed to be God, so what do you really believe?

19:37 The sects among them differ: but woe unto the disbelievers from the meeting of an awful Day.
19:38 See and hear them on the Day they come unto Us! Yet the evil-doers are today in error manifest.
19:39 And warn them of the Day of anguish when the case hath been decided. Now they are in a state of carelessness, and they believe not
19:40 Lo! We inherit the earth and all who are thereon, and unto Us they are returned.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Fatimah on Wiki. She was his daughter.

Oh. Sorry. I quacked too much, I got confused with the Fatima's secrets thing. I tough Fatima was the name of the child that had the prophecies.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

You say His death on the cross would be "shameful". I do not, it was His greatest triumph. That old rugged cross is a capital punishment device, as well as the greatest love letter in the history of the world. How did Muhammad die? Christ prophesied His own death, timing and manner. Did Muhammad?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by RimDaas

And what us contained therein? What do Muslims make a pilgrimage to see? What does every Muslim in the world bow down to pray towards/to 5 times per day? A black stone in Mecca. Every Muslim must pray facing Mecca.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

reply to post by CoolerAbdullah786

1. Is there compulsion in Islam?
2. What do Muslims all around the world bow towards when praying 5 times per day?
3. What will Muslims do with the people of the book and the swine when the Mahdi arrives?

There is no compulsion in Islam, Notur.

2:256 There is no compulsion in religion. The right direction is henceforth distinct from error. And he who rejecteth false deities and believeth in Allah hath grasped a firm handhold which will never break. Allah is Hearer, Knower. -

10:99 And if thy Lord willed, all who are in the earth would have believed together. Wouldst thou (Muhammad) compel men until they are believers?

50:45 We are best aware of what they say, and thou (O Muhammad) art in no wise a compeller over them. But warn by the Qur'an him who feareth My threat.

We cannot compel anybody to believe in Islam if Allah wills otherwise. Allah guides whom He wills.

The Muslims offer their prayer facing the Ka'ba in Mecca from the moment that the verse announcing the change of Qiblah was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad. Before that they used to pray facing the Holy Temple in Jerusalem. They pray to Allah, who ordered them to pray facing His Holy House, the first house of worship, built by Adam then rebuilt by Abraham and his son Ishmael.

2:143 Thus We have appointed you a middle nation, that ye may be witnesses against mankind, and that the messenger may be a witness against you. And We appointed the Qiblah which ye formerly observed only that We might know him who followeth the messenger, from him who turneth on his heels. In truth it was a hard (test) save for those whom Allah guided. But it was not Allah's purpose that your faith should be in vain, for Allah is full of pity, Merciful toward mankind.

2:145 And even if thou broughtest unto those who have received the Scripture all kinds of portents, they would not follow thy Qiblah, nor canst thou be a follower of their Qiblah; nor are some of them followers of the Qiblah of others. And if thou shouldst follow their desires after the knowledge which hath come unto thee, then surely wert thou of the evil doers.

2:144 We have seen the turning of thy face to heaven (for guidance, O Muhammad). And now verily We shall make thee turn (in prayer) toward a Qiblah which is dear to thee. So turn thy face toward the Inviolable Place of Worship, and ye (O Muslims), wheresoever ye may be, turn your faces when ye pray) toward it. Lo! those who have received the Scripture know that (this Revelation) is the Truth from their Lord. And Allah is not unaware of what they do.

I hope this clarifies the significance of the Ka'ba to you , Notur. You can also find passages in the bible where people are praying towards the Temple of God.. but that doesn't mean they are worshipping the Temple.

I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word

As for your last question, what will the Muslims do to the people of the book and the swine when the Mahdi comes?

It is said that the Mahdi will break the cross ( your Roman cross) and kill the swine and abolish the Jizya or tax imposed on Christian and Jews.

The Mahdi will break the cross, the sign of Christianity and disabuse them of their misconception about Jesus' crucifixion. Kill the swine, and prohibit the eating of swine and raising of swine. The swine is an unclean meat from the time of Moses until the time of Prophet Muhammad, that means including the time of Jesus. Muslims and Jews who observe the Torah do not eat swine meat. Jesus never ate swine meat and consider it unclean meat like the Prophets before him, yet Christians who identify themselves as his followers eat swine meat or pork. In the time of the Mahdi, they will stop eating pork. They will follow Jesus and become Muslims. Allah knows best.

Chapter 110- The Help

110:1 When Allah's succor and the triumph cometh

110:2 And thou seest mankind entering the religion of Allah in troops.

110:3 Then hymn the praises of thy Lord, and seek forgiveness of Him. Lo! He is ever ready to show mercy.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

If there is no compulsion in Islam then why are Muslims killed for leaving the faith? Killing apparently isnt compulsion?

And i know Muslims pray facing the Kaaba.

And that's a lie, the "swine" spoken of is the Jews. The difference between moderate and fundamentalist Muslims is their interpretation of when Holy Jihad is supposed to happen. The fundies believe right now to bring in the Mahdi and the "moderates" believe one is to wait for the Mahdi and Issa to begin.

It's quite remarkable what one can learn when they read what Muslims are saying in Arabic not English. I know your book says there is no compulsion in religion which makes hadith 9:4 and the command to murder people who leave the faith quite odd indeed.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17
I hope your religion is teaching you that you will be saved by Jesus' teachings, and not by his dying on the cross, because by Him in whose hand is my soul, Jesus did not die on that cross.

ONLY the blood of Jesus can save you.

Religion will NEVER tell you the TRUTH but instead hides it from you.

Buddha, Krishna, and Mohammed are in their graves. Jesus Christ’s grave ALONE is empty.

Religion PRETENDS to be the way and the truth but Jesus Christ said, ‘I AM the Way, the Truth, and the Life; no man can come unto the Father but by Me.’

"In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins." -Colossians 1:14

Hebrews 9:22, "...without shedding of blood is no remission. (forgivness )"

“Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world! John 1:29

"Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot."
-1st Peter 1:18,19

...and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin" (1st John 1:7).

The Bible is clear that only those whose names are written (by God) in the book of life will be saved. And He does not write any names there that have not been washed from their sins by the Blood of His Son. God’s plan of how we are to be saved: the Blood of Jesus shed at the Cross of Calvary. LINK

Salvation always begins with God's action (which we cannot physically see) and always results in our action, as we act upon faith and begin to seek to know and grow in a relationship with the Lord. To say that a person must "accept" Christ in order to be saved is leading people to trust in their own work of accepting and believing. The Bible is very clear that trusting in our own work in any way, can never lead to salvation LINK

Jesus' blood is alive and unique to prove His divinity to the world

edit on 18-7-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RimDaas

LMAO, that's absurd. He most certainly does not dwell in Mecca. He dwells in the hearts of those who love him and seek a personal relationship with him.

Acts 7:44-50

44 “Our fathers had the tabernacle of witness in the wilderness, as He appointed, instructing Moses to make it according to the pattern that he had seen, 45 which our fathers, having received it in turn, also brought with Joshua into the land possessed by the Gentiles, whom God drove out before the face of our fathers until the days of David, 46 who found favor before God and asked to find a dwelling for the God of Jacob. 47 But Solomon built Him a house.

48 “However, the Most High does not dwell in temples made with hands, as the prophet says:

49 ‘Heaven is My throne,
And earth is My footstool.
What house will you build for Me? says the Lord,
Or what is the place of My rest?
50 Has My hand not made all these things?’

Acts 17: 22-25

22 Then Paul stood in the midst of the Areopagus and said, “Men of Athens, I perceive that in all things you are very religious; 23 for as I was passing through and considering the objects of your worship, I even found an altar with this inscription:

TO THE UNKNOWN GOD.

Therefore, the One whom you worship without knowing, Him I proclaim to you: 24 “God, who made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands. 25 Nor is He worshiped with men’s hands, as though He needed anything, since He gives to all life, breath, and all things.

Isaiah 66:1-2 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest? 2 For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word

Jeremiah 7:1-14 The word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying, 2 Stand in the gate of the LORD's house, and proclaim there this word, and say, Hear the word of the LORD, all ye of Judah, that enter in at these gates to worship the LORD. 3 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, Amend your ways and your doings, and I will cause you to dwell in this place. 4 Trust ye not in lying words, saying, The temple of the LORD, The temple of the LORD, The temple of the LORD, are these. 5 For if ye throughly amend your ways and your doings; if ye throughly execute judgment between a man and his neighbor; 6 If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt: 7 Then will I cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers, forever and ever. 8 Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit. 9 Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods whom ye know not; 10 And come and stand before me in this house, which is called by my name, and say, We are delivered to do all these abominations? 11 Is this house, which is called by my name, become a den of robbers in your eyes? Behold, even I have seen it, saith the LORD. 12 But go ye now unto my place which was in Shiloh, where I set my name at the first, and see what I did to it for the wickedness of my people Israel. 13 And now, because ye have done all these works, saith the LORD, and I spoke unto you, rising up early and speaking, but ye heard not; and I called you, but ye answered not; 14 Therefore will I do unto this house, which is called by my name, wherein ye trust, and unto the place which I gave to you and to your fathers, as I have done to Shiloh.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by anonomorphic
Mr. Lone Wolf, What religion do you subscribe to? What is your label?

What i am is not relevant, this thread is about Mystery Babylon and me unveiling the "Mystery" of the sungoddess and moongod.

Its relevance couldn't be more important, Your arguing this to be truth, so why not be open and truthful?

All i am doing is revealing the sungoddess and moongod, and the monster that is posing as them. I am being open and truthful, what you ask of is right in front of your face. Thats my point entirely, people do not percieve what they see. They see but they do not see, the point of the OP was to reveal to them what they don't percieve on their own. Even then i may not be able to remove those scales since i didn't put them there in the first place.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

You say His death on the cross would be "shameful". I do not, it was His greatest triumph. That old rugged cross is a capital punishment device, as well as the greatest love letter in the history of the world. How did Muhammad die? Christ prophesied His own death, timing and manner. Did Muhammad?

Love letter? -- you really want to believe that, don't you Notur?

It was not Jesus who was crucified, it was not Jesus who cried out " "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

Does that sound triumphant to you? Or is it the sound of someone who felt alone and betrayed, abandoned?

If you think it was Jesus, why would he say that God has forsaken him? And if he thinks his death will save lives why does he sound bitter and accusing God of forsaking him? And why do his family and friends even his disciples and those who believed in him felt shame that their master should be killed in the manner of thieves? To be mocked .. Matthew 27 :40_43
--And saying, Thou that destroyest the temple, and buildest it in three days, save thyself. If thou be the Son of God, come down from the cross. 41 Likewise also the chief priests mocking him, with the scribes and elders, said, 42 He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him. 43 He trusted in God; let him deliver him now, if he will have him: for he said, I am the Son of God.

The Truth is, God saved him before they can crucify him... the story of the crucifixion is false. It was not Jesus who died on the cross, but it was made to appear to them, while Jesus was transported to Heaven by the trusted angels of Allah.

So why did Allah, made it appear to the Children of Israel that they killed Jesus and why even the mother of Jesus, Mary and his disciples also believe that it was Jesus who was crucified? And who was crucified in the stead of Jesus?

'O Master, seeing that God is merciful, wherefore has He so tormented us, making us to believe that you were dead? and your mother has so wept for you that she has been near to death; and you, who are an holy one of God, on you has God suffered to fall the calumny that you were slain amongst robbers on the Mount Calvary?'

Jesus answered: 'Believe me,that every sin, however small it be, God punishes with great punishment, seeing that God is offended at sin. Wherefore, since my mother and my faithful disciples that were with me loved me a little with earthly love, the righteous God has willed to punish this love with the present grief, in order that it may not be punished in the flames of hell.

And though I have been innocent in the world, since men have called me "God," and "Son of God," God, in order that I be not mocked of the demons on the day of judgment, has willed that I be mocked of men in this world by the death of Judas, making all men to believe that I died upon the cross. And this mocking shall continue until the advent of Muhammad, the Messenger of God, who, when he shall come, shall reveal this deception to those who believe in God's Law. Having thus spoken, Jesus said: 'You are just, O Lord our God, because to you only belongs honour and glory without end.'

That is the only reason why Jesus appeared as if he died on the cross. And it was only until the advent of the Prophet Muhammad, as prophesied by Jesus that the misconception about the true account of the crucifixion has been revealed and Jesus is glorified.

5:33 The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom;

What is God's punishment for those who make war upon Him and His Messengers? He will be killed or crucified. God is the Most Just of Judges and Judas was crucified and killed because he betrayed God's messenger, Jesus.

He who digs a hole and scoops it out falls into the pit he has made. Psalms 7:15

They spread a net for my feet--I was bowed down in distress. They dug a pit in my path--but they have fallen into it themselves. Selah Psalm 57:6

If a man digs a pit, he will fall into it; if a man rolls a stone, it will roll back on him. Proverbs 26:27

Judas fell into his own pit that he has made for Jesus.. then cried, " My God, My God why have you forsaken me?"

That is the Truth, Notur. But most are haters of the Truth.

--- As for Jesus prophesying his manner of death and timing.. I just ruled out the manner, didn't I, when did he say he will die?

The Prophet Muhammad knew when he was about to die, and was given a choice to live on or go to Paradise. He chose Paradise!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Tell me that isn't a bird's eye view of idolatry.

Yeah. It's not. Circling the Kaaba represents the angels circling the throne of God. And a bunch of people who worship a cross (and a human being at that) have no right to criticize people about idol worship.

"A rose with any other name would smell the same"-William Shakespeare (Romeo and Juliet).

We don't worship a cross, we worship the Messiah who was nailed to it whom was most certainly more than Human, and you would know that if you bothered to listen to any of the prophets aside from Muhammad.

Isaiah 43:10

10 “You are My witnesses,” says the Lord,
“And My servant whom I have chosen,
That you may know and believe Me,
And understand that I am He.
Before Me there was no God formed,
Nor shall there be after Me.

Go ahead and read all of Isaiah 43.

John 5:37-40

37 And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form. 38 But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe. 39 You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me. 40 But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.

The only scriptures written when he said this was the Torah/Tenach. So who was with Abraham the day Sodom and Gomorrah burned? Who was with Moses on Mt. Sinai and who put Moses in a cleft and showed him his back when he passed by him? If no one had seen the father by the point all this was written who is it? The Torah and Tenach testified of him and Moses wrote about him, who is he? Here's a clue, Moses didn't write about a man, he wrote about Hayah which means "I AM".

John 8:56-59

56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad.”

57 Then the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?”

58 Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

59 Then they took up stones to throw at Him; but Jesus hid Himself and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

What day is the "Lord's Day"? Here's a clue.

Matthew 12:1-8

At that time Jesus went through the grainfields on the Sabbath. And His disciples were hungry, and began to pluck heads of grain and to eat. 2 And when the Pharisees saw it, they said to Him, “Look, Your disciples are doing what is not lawful to do on the Sabbath!”

3 But He said to them, “Have you not read what David did when he was hungry, he and those who were with him: 4 how he entered the house of God and ate the showbread which was not lawful for him to eat, nor for those who were with him, but only for the priests? 5 Or have you not read in the law that on the Sabbath the priests in the temple profane the Sabbath, and are blameless? 6 Yet I say to you that in this place there is One greater than the temple. 7 But if you had known what this means, ‘I desire mercy and not sacrifice,’ you would not have condemned the guiltless. 8 For the Son of Man is Lord even of the Sabbath.”

His day is the Sabbath, the Rest.Mere mortal? I think not.

edit on 18-7-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join