It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bright and Morning Star "Mary" Queen of Heaven and husband Allah

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Veneration is respect, deep respect. Not debasing worship, just love and respect for their faith. What were you thinking it meant?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Muslims do not worship the Kaaba.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Veneration is respect, deep respect. Not debasing worship, just love and respect for their faith. What were you thinking it meant?

What do random online Thesauruses have to say?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

I have. I've seen many people bow before an altar with a cross on it. And then there's the cross behind the altar, the crosses in the windows on either side of that cross, and the cross embossed in the floor where they are bowing.

Yeah. They bow to crosses.

Again, that's the other team. The whore we are talking about in this very thread. I'm a Protestant, not a Catholic.

Bullcrap. Protestants pray facing the empty cross in every church I've been in.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786

Worship is ascribing great worth to something. Worth + ship. Veneration. Anything can be worshipped. Money is Ba'al worship. Abortion is Moloch worship, heck 70,000 fans gather any given Sunday in large stadiums to worship their favorite football team. A person worships anything they spend unnecessary time, talents, and their treasure upon.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I have. I've seen many people bow before an altar with a cross on it. And then there's the cross behind the altar, the crosses in the windows on either side of that cross, and the cross embossed in the floor where they are bowing.

Yeah. They bow to crosses.

Again, that's the other team. The whore we are talking about in this very thread. I'm a Protestant, not a Catholic.

Bullcrap. Protestants pray facing the empty cross in every church I've been in.

My church doesn't have a single cross on it's walls. Are you thinking of the daughter churches of Rome? Lutheran, Methodist, Orthodox? And i've only been in one church where the parishioners got on their knees collectively to pray and it was a Catholic church, not a Protestant. I call your bluff.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolerAbdullah786

Let me ask you, is there compulsion in Islam?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I'll do the homework for you..

venerate. Google

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Worship is ascribing great worth to something. Worth + ship. Veneration. Anything can be worshipped. Money is Ba'al worship. Abortion is Moloch worship, heck 70,000 fans gather any given Sunday in large stadiums to worship their favorite football team. A person worships anything they spend unnecessary time, talents, and their treasure upon.

Muslims do not worship the Kaaba. We do not pray to the Kaaba. We do not idolize the Kaaba. Worship is only for Allah.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

My church doesn't have a single cross on it's walls. Are you thinking of the daughter churches of Rome? Lutheran, Methodist, Orthodox? And i've only been in one church where the parishioners got on their knees collectively to pray and it was a Catholic church, not a Protestant. I call your bluff.

You call my bluff?
I could care less. Come to Ohio. I'll take you to some churches and show you. And the Methodists and Lutherans are still Protestant. Funny how you are trying to compare them to the Catholics (whom you hate) and therefore trying to proclaim them "not real Christians."

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Why does Christ implore Christian in the daughter churches to come out from them? Why does Paul tell us to leave any church that denies the baptism of the Holy Spirit? What does applying the inversion principle to those statements reveal?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Muslims do not worship the Kaaba. We do not pray to the Kaaba. We do not idolize the Kaaba. Worship is only for Allah.

Tell me then, what do Muslims all around the world bow towards when praying 5 times per day? What is it? I need help here.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Let me ask you, is there compulsion in Islam?

Well,.. is there?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Keep moving that goalpost and ignoring the fact that Christians worship the cross and engage in idol worship. Look at your avatar. It's a pagan symbol. The Cross of Tammuz. There is so much pagan idolatry in Christianity. And you have the audacity to invent the LIE that Allah is a pagan moon god; a claim which has been refuted and disproved numerous times by myself and others.

Perhaps you should, as Jesus allegedly said in the Bible, worry about the plank in your own eye.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Another thing, what are your plans for the people of the book and the swine when the Mahdi arrives? Do tell.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Keep moving that goalpost and ignoring the fact that Christians worship the cross and engage in idol worship. Look at your avatar. It's a pagan symbol. The Cross of Tammuz. There is so much pagan idolatry in Christianity. And you have the audacity to invent the LIE that Allah is a pagan moon god; a claim which has been refuted and disproved numerous times by myself and others.

Perhaps you should, as Jesus allegedly said in the Bible, worry about the plank in your own eye.

The cross of Tammuz, or commonly called a "Tau cross" is in the shape of a capital T. Yes, that's quite pagan. I've never met a soul who worships the cross. I have seen many Catholics bow before a crucifix before.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

1. Is there compulsion in Islam?
2. What do Muslims all around the world bow towards when praying 5 times per day?
3. What will Muslims do with the people of the book and the swine when the Mahdi arrives?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

No, your cross is pagan in origins. Sorry. Facts are facts. Christians worship a pagan symbol See also: (origin of the Cross)

And Allah is not a moon god See also: (Why the Moon is used in Islam)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

No, your cross is pagan in origins. Sorry. Facts are facts. Christians worship a pagan symbol See also: (origin of the Cross)

And Allah is not a moon god See also: (Why the Moon is used in Islam)

"Tau Cross" - Wikipedia.

HERE.

Be sure to jump down to the "Mythology" section.

The "cross of Tammuz", or called a "Tau cross" for the Greek letter it represents. Yes, it's pagan, common knowledge. The cross in my avatar is a "Roman cross". A capital punishment device.
edit on 17-7-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

1. Is there compulsion in Islam?
2. What do Muslims all around the world bow towards when praying 5 times per day?
3. What will Muslims do with the people of the book and the swine when the Mahdi arrives?

How cute. You are trying to go off topic because you can't handle that the original topic has completely debunked and that you are instead guilty of the pagan idolatry that you claim Muslims are.

If you want, start a new topic. And get to your point. Clearly your questions are leading like you are trying to get to something. Why not just get to it? Let's see what lies you are trying to promote about Islam.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join