It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Interpretation of Heliofant's "I, Pet Goat II"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

I have so much to say about your interpretation. But unfortunately don't have the time right now.

Look up the Egyptian solar boat and the journey through the underworld.

The "flower of Life" is a Pink Lotus.. See Chakras (sometimes Heart depicted as pink)

Baptism by fire.

The cosmic egg.

The serpent fire..

Suffism and the Whirling Dervish... it's Persian.

Jesus was trained in Egypt.

Your close on a lot of things.

edit on 10-7-2012 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Although I agree they are interesting video's they are no way near the caliber of pixar or dreamworks or any of those animators. To suggest this is better is laughable. As in relation to video, good post.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned

Dylan, our threads just got moved to Education & Media. I didn't even get an explanation.

It might be nothing, but I thought this was an odd choice of forum to move these posts.

Is the insinuation that this video is more just a media tool (ie company self-promotion) rather than a vehicle for some deeply esoteric messages ?

* Ned

On the plus side Ned you are now 4 flags off having the 2nd highest rating thread ever in the Education and Media Forum

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

Thanks for the heads-up. Have you flagged me yet wolf ?

I just noticed (I'm bad at observation) that your avatar contains some overt egyptian themes.

What is your take on the egyptian connection with the christ figure ? I found this to be one of the most intriguing elements of this video

* Ned

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
wow - i am wrong because i made speeling errors
- thats a new low for even ATS

i will repeat - for those that didnt get it first time

everything you see in this clip was deliberatly added by the creators

thus any " conclusions " you draw from the alledged symbolism is merely what the creators want you to see / think

the clip is clearly aimed squarely at conspiracy theorists - and you are lapping it up - congratulations

Most art IS designed to get people to see things and to think. Nothing wrong with thinking. This might even be a distraction from the Olympic Games scenario that is potentially going to happen on July 27th.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Also in reference to the OP, Great read what you said makes a lot of sense, I do have two cents to add on the owl subject, I'd like to reference this site: Owl and the Occult. At the bottom of the page I saw a picture that stood out to me, anyone can google capital hill owl to see what I'm talking about but the owl next to the chalkboard looks oddly similar to our nations capital.

Let me know what you all think.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAlmo

A little bit on Rabbit symbolism, I think it makes sense in reference to the vid: Rabbit freezes when frightened. Usual predators of the rabbit watch for movement. If there is no movement by the rabbit, they are not spotted. When they are noticed it is the time to manuever. When in doubt, do nothing. When the presence of opportunity arrises leap for it quickly. Rabbit is a symbol of fertility. Rabbit shows us new growth in artistic areas and new projects. Growth is assured when moving in balance. Are you moving to fast or too slow? Rabbit has quickness and agility. Take advantage of the opportunities that arrive quickly and may only be shown for a short period of time. Rabbit also is a symbolism for fear. Are you always running away from what frightens you? They ask you to face your fears with care and gentleness. As humans it is our nature to feel fear at times but we are shown to not let our growth and movement become paralyzed by our fears.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

reply to post by 1littlewolf

Thanks for the heads-up. Have you flagged me yet wolf ?

I just noticed (I'm bad at observation) that your avatar contains some overt egyptian themes.

What is your take on the egyptian connection with the christ figure ? I found this to be one of the most intriguing elements of this video

* Ned

Actually I haven't yet - I've only actually looked at Dylan's thread so far. I'll get right on it.

ETA: 3 flags off now

My take on the Egyptian theme is that Jesus and Horus are synonymous for their stories share many parallels. It also adds a slightly New Age twist to the usual Jesus theme which I think is what Heliofant was after. The fact that the the head of Jesus' boat has the head of Anubis - the Egyptian god of the dead - on it suggests that Jesus (or the divine good within each of us) is in a trance-like state and is more or less dead to the current world. This also echoes the Greek story of Charon the ferryman who ferries souls across the River Styx into Hades (the underworld)

Notice right at the end of the vid there are 3 pyramids which are destroyed by the light (which I see as representative of the 'Source') which Jesus is floating towards? This suggests to me that when the Divine Good (Jesus) wakes up they are no longer required. There is a lot of New Age thought that perhaps the Pyramids of Giza were created to somehow protect mankind by ancient aliens/gods (if you haven't already seen it you maybe interested in this).

My avatar is a work of art by my tattoo artist who coincidentally lives very near you in Bangalow. She is currently working on my left sleeve.

Also coincidentally enough I passed through your home town only last week and thought of you but I was a 'distracted' by Nimbin's famous export to do much about it. Maybe next time though....

edit on 10/7/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Thx you for the ending scripture~it's one of my favorites and touched me.

Appreciate you.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I havent read all replies yet so if someone else got this I appologize.

The brain split to me shows a dragon on the right and f+-F on the other.
To me that could mean the dragon is a reptile and controls the right side. maybe through the tv internet what ever elf vlf.
and it keeps the brain devided from the female which they say is the higher power. which is why they ikeep trying to glorify men as deities etc. they try to cancel out the female powers by too much bpa or bps in everything. flouride in the water stripping the body of iodine which we need to regulate everything including our reproductive hormones.

I looked at the checker pattern and the Lc on the floor. I cant figure that one out. It is significant or it would not be there. Someone needs to figure this out.
I looked on search it does show local currency as a source. but not sure if that fits with sequence in vid.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

also the boy with the wire to draco seems hardwired into his brain. which means he cannot break free cause the control is forced on him before birth. dna manipulation? from morgellon fibers from fallout? it has been suggested we are already hardwired and have controllers the new spraying which is little is for the newborns.

www.dataasylum.com...
I had to read everything on this page. it floored me if its true. I am going today to buy yet another black light to check my left eye to see if I can see fibers there and not in my right eye. I know my eye fluid is differant than other peoples. that was from a systemic candidia infection. yeast glows greenish yellow in black light.

Sorry rambling on, off topic kind of. not meaning to. to me it is related.

Much thanks for all your work. It makes me think and I like that.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

what I got from the sun ejecting huge stone type things that destroyed the pyramids. if you look on stereo the sun is ejecting huge round objects with its solar flares now. not sure if this is new or not. but was shocking to me to see.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Well done - S&F.

[2nd line - placeholder for later viewing]

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAlmo
I didn't read all posts, but, so far I couldn't find any one acknowledging the rabbit behind the little girl and how the room got dark and only the girl and the rabbit were highlighted.

I'm sure it simply refers to "down the rabbit hole".

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashleygwsmart

That ring on the Draco character's finger is not a dollar sign, it is a snake. Fantastic analysis though. S + F

It's a snake and a dollar sign =)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by wirehead

Hey, wirehead. Thank you for your in-depth reply. It was well written.

The one thing that has really stumped me and apparently stumps you as well is what is in the hand of the Pieta. I have no clue. It looks like a vial or perfume or something of that matter.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Jesus with an All-Seeing Eye?
NOT MY Jesus!
MY Jesus doesn't float on an Egyptian boat, He'll come on the clouds, and every one shall see Him, and all nations shall mourn. Every knee shall bow, every tongue shall confess that Jesus is Lord. I don't worship a secretive Jesus. This I, Pet Goat mini movie is completely NEW AGE and a LIE to your FACE. Wonderful art, I myself am an artist and I know creative art when I see it, but this is just completely misleading from the REAL TRUTH. Which is salvation through grace and faith in Yeshuah Hamashiach...
He is coming, are you going to worship a false christ or the REAL Christ?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Dylan, our threads just got moved to Education & Media. I didn't even get an explanation.

It might be nothing, but I thought this was an odd choice of forum to move these posts.

Is the insinuation that this video is more just a media tool (ie company self-promotion) rather than a vehicle for some deeply esoteric messages ?

* Ned

Hm, yeah. I noticed it too. They usually do not give an explanation, at least not any more. I think the Mods reasoning was just not looking at it deeply enough. Yeah, it's media. It's a video. But how many videos have been posted in Metaphysical/Philosophy? Plenty. I can't really see how the Mod thought that was a good move...

But... if we talk about staff decisions in public, they will warn us (at least I have been in the past).
edit on 10-7-2012 by ErroneousDylan because: To add.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

I know I am late to this, But I want to point out, if now one has with regards to the Snow flake

The formation of these "arms" resemble an Ishikawa diagram, commonly known as a "cause and effect" diagram.

The aim is to work out the root cause of the problem, leading us to the solution.

Given it's position below the map of major events, and 6 arms around the start of david, could suggest six event of cause and effect, to find the ultimate solution

We have had 4 (maybe 5 with the financial crisis)

One more to go. and SOLUTION.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan

Originally posted by ashleygwsmart

That ring on the Draco character's finger is not a dollar sign, it is a snake. Fantastic analysis though. S + F

It's a snake and a dollar sign =)

that's right... the 'golden' ring is both a stylized USD sign '$" and a snake... multiple levels of symbolism involved...note the gold ring is on the left hand instead of the right hand

that's representing the puppet master not Drago by the way

has anyone noticed the 5 ghostly dark figures which surround the Shiva or Kali character that begins to dance and to change masks 3 times in the choreographed sequence (the dark vaporous forms only appear as a haze for 1/2 second, and resemble trained dolphins or seals at a aquatic show...)
this all happens when Kali/Shiva dons the first mask of the Dragon,,,

there are no dark forms present when Shiva/Kali dons the second mask of a Bear or the third mask of an Eagle and does that contorted & exhausting chaotic dance sequence

this suggests to me that China is the first dance 'dragon' (look at the China Flag) www.mapsofworld.com...
the 5 stars on the red field are represented by the 5 'dark-ish forms' that are seen in the dance #1 sequence
The dance /mask of sequence #2 ... the Bear, either represents Russia or Iran
And the Eagle of the 3rd dance/mask stands for the USA

this great tribulation period of war will include Iran+Russia+China vs. USA & possibly Israel & Germany
note that in the linear timeline of the video.... the 3 dancing Shiva/Kali follows the false Flag nuclear mega explosion on the West coast of the USA
edit on 10-7-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join