It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Interpretation of Heliofant's "I, Pet Goat II"

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
This Video Is Really Good. And I Really Enjoyed The Reptillians In the New Spider Man. But I Liked Old Spider Man Better.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

I dont want your appologies...I would like your thoughts...Your viewpoints.... your own personal ideas on what you think...I think it is a great vid full of interesting aspects...I got a email from the Author...and it is almost as confusing as the vid itself....but it does make one dig deeper.
edit on 033131p://f06Wednesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

Don't Believe Everything You Think.

To tell you the truth, this will go against st paul the founder of christianity

edit on 11-7-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

LOl ....If i believed all that i think then everyone would be loving caring human beings who do not just think of themselves but actually think of all humans as equal in which we could all live peacefully together to advance our race beyond that of enslavement to the heights of enlightenment....

IT is in my name.....PLUBE

Please Let Us Be Enlightened.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
What a terrific video. Thanks to the original poster for bringing this to my attention, and for the excellent analysis. Fascinating stuff.

The animation is stunning. As someone with 3D experience, I would say this cost at least in the six figures to produce unless they got a lot of volunteer work. If the producers/creators are reading, thank you so much for this contribution.

A few things I noticed that I haven't seen mentioned yet:

The opening scene with the captive goat is of course a reference to our own enslaved state. Stuck in a pen and used like cattle by the elites.

Bush dancing in the star of david-shaped spotlight is a clear reference to him being a puppet of the neocon jews (and there are many references to the zionists throughout the video).

The clock on the wall at midnight, could be a reference to the Doomsday Clock, which has been ticking forward to midnight. The clock arriving at midnight represents nuclear holocaust or armageddon.

The girl and rabbit seem to be a dual reference to both Alice in Wonderland and Eve and the tree of knowledge. But then I don't know much about the Lily story so I could be wrong.

The strange circle on Bush and Obama's cheek could be meant to be makeup, representing them as painted puppets. But that same circle seems to be the one that Lily is sitting in. Also, strangely there is the same circle on the bottom of the apple.

I don't know what the L and C are supposed to be but one possibility is the symbol for the British Pound (looks like an L) and the symbol for the Euro (looks like a C).

Can't tell what that coin is under Obama's foot but it could be a gold coin like a krugerrand. Keeping the gold under his possession while the sheep are given fiat currency. Also notice the shoe is a cowboy boot - Bush was always called a cowboy. Represents the interchangeability of the two presidents.

Excellent catch to the commenter who mentioned the squibs in the two towers - I barely noticed that.

The frozen landscape has climate change symbolism - many of the ice floes resemble the photos we've seen of the melting Arctic glaciers.

The Statue of Liberty standing on a Star of David - another very obvious representation of the Zionist power structure underpinning the USA (usurping our Liberty).

Is it just me or does the character on the Television screen that seems to be terrorizing the boy with fear look exactly like that ghoul Michael Chertoff?! (appointed chief of homeland security after 9/11, later to become CEO of the company that sold those awful radioactive body scanners to the TSA - also a staunch zionist - what a vile, sorry excuse for a man).

I'm sure there is much more. I'll have to watch several more times. This is the best piece of artwork I have seen in a very long time, because of the interpretive nature and the symbolism. Keep adding the clues!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
you might be onto something...lets look....the Michael Chertoff connections.

use the slider and move to the left in the top pic...and see what unfolds.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

They look alike to me. Chertoff's defining features in my mind are his sunken cheekbones and sunken eye sockets, bald head, and devilish goatee, all of which are shown in that character. Hell the guy looks like satan himself.

love the Bro. Nathaniel avatar
edit on 11-7-2012 by Zarathustran because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2012 by Zarathustran because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarathustran

Nice when people know who Brother Nathanael is...i find him a very interesting orator....A orthdox Jew turned Christian....quite the viewpoints from him....I also have to agree with the Michael Chertoff assessment....good spotting...I think it is a representation of him also....nice find.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

I like the cryptic as much as the next person good thread OP S&F.

There could be a few explanations for the owl i am just going to suggest looking up Bohemian Grove en.wikipedia.org... Its is comprised of the most powerful men in the world a sort of mens club.

indisputable

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I've lurked ATS for a long while now, but never actually signed up to comment until this thread.

Excellent find, firstly.

Secondly, I see that there are 11 pages of comments, and I've been working my way through them, but I wanted to add a couple of thoughts-

1. The scene with the army of business men armed with suitcases which were reduced to clouds of dust seemed loaded with symbolism- firstly, the "ashes to ashes, dust to dust" thing, and secondly, did that strike anyone else as some commentary on the ancient Chinese clay armies buried with some of their emperors, so that they would have an army at their disposal in the afterlife (and the response being "you cannot take it with you, this army of capitalism that you hope to amass before your inevitable death")?

2. The bigger picture (I'm sure this has been touched on, but I'm hopping around from page to page looking at people's responses and have not found it just yet) is that this seems laden with imagery regarding sun worship.

3. I saw that at least one person has commented on the female forms that were an obvious allegory to the trade centers. I disagreed regarding the concept of liberty crashing, and my inclination was more along the lines of the concept that the pursuit of money is akin to the pursuit of carnal pleasure, though I simultaneously don't imagine that these guys were trying to validate the destruction of lives that was perpetrated.

4. The woman in the phallic prison- symbolism of the menstrual blood? The way it seemed to dissipate...couldn't figure it out...wondering if there was some correlation with stigmata, as she was clearly portrayed as far too old for menstruation.

Now I'm off to read the remaining pages that I had not yet perused, because I wanted to post before my incredibly meager short-term memory betrayed me once again- where I will inevitably find that these have all been postulated in great detail...so, sorry that my first post on this forum is potentially laden with redundancy.

Anyway, this is a tremendous thread, and OP, you did a spectacular job illuminating things that even after watching the video in its entirety twice, I had not noticed.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
What is the LC about in the apple scene? Is that Roman Numeral for 50?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Also with the Lily girl scene..what was the burning deer image represent?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The owl could be a night owl? The leaders having sleepless nights hoping for the wisdom to lead.

The woman in the phallic prison - could be the young women hoping for a future, but stuck getting old, going nowhere.
edit on 11-7-2012 by sensibleSenseless because: add

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sensibleSenseless

The owl is pretty clearly a symbol for Moloch, and/or the all seeing eye, very important masonic/illuminati symbols. Look at an aerial map of the white house and you will see that same exact design in the way they designed the streets around it. It also shows up in many other government-created symbols and logos. Look into footage of Bohemian Grove rituals and you will see that the high point of the event involves rituals that include the giant owl statue of Moloch. This video is full of eye symbols.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I've been following the I, Pet Goat ll across many Internet forum boards. GLP, thinks it's a false flag warning, from reading their work on the subject. The guy below although I disagree with many of his interpretations, such as Psalms23, he's got some interesting stuff. The explanation of the lady in black, name of ludovic, the african girl, the smoke men in suits, and other stuff I think the guy has at least some fascinating takes on. Moderators, if the link cannot stay, then remove it. I'm not a regular member, and am just following this topic on the Internet.

##snipped##

edit on 11-7-2012 by sharkbait1975 because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Jul 13 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan

The Puppet Master. These hands are very reptillian looking, covered in blood, and sporting some bling that shows attribute to currency, suggesting that all this puppeteer cares about is money and is not afraid to get its hands bloody:

no no no, it isnt blood, it is wax, the type of wax used to seal official documents, just look at it's bump on its right hand index finger, just like a wax seal, the dollar sign ring is not to indicate the puppeteers wants or desires, but that he CONTROLS the money he is a puppet master and that is his ring, the wax is to show he has control rapped around his finger due to the wax seals of official documents

After he is done dancing he sits down in the chair and begins to babble on about being fooled. I would believe that this entire event is another poke at the event shown in the video during Bush's reading of "My Pet Goat" to the classroom. It is a classroom setting, he is in a similar position in the chair, and the teacher slightly resembles the one in the video (a larger, dark-skinned woman):

clearly you have never seen the video of bush trying to quote the "fool me once" quote and screwing it up.

www.youtube.com...

there are a large number of symbols present on the wall behind him:

you didnt even point out the labrynthian wallpaper, as if you didnt even see it? were you realy analyzing this or is this a half ass attempt?

notice the labrynth pattern of the wallpaper is faded as if it is hard to make out (not hard enough to not notice it imo)

3. There is a picture of an owl, which, honestly, I am not too sure of the symbology behind it. Perhaps, someone with more knowledge on this can help me out here.

seriously? you have no clue of the owl symbology? just who the hell are you posting a thread to analyze symbology when you HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT SYMBOLOGY

i'll give you a hint, bohemian grove, its in california, all the great politicians go there to worship a great owl in the same manner pagans did in babylon.

8. There is a map with various pinpoints. I'm not sure of the relevance of this but it could just be a personal thing involving the creators of the animation.

OMFG you dont know what the pinpoints on the map represent? WTF are you totaly new to the idea of conspiracies? holy # why did you even bother making this thread!

the map, where are the pin points? can you make out their location? could they possibly be new york, oklahoma city, gulf of mexico, new orleans, any thing significant about those locations to you?

holy jesus this thread is so full of fail im not even gonna bother to go through the rest of it,
edit on 7/11/12 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

Clearly, you are obnoxious. It is blood. If YOU watched the video, you would realize that they use wood, wax, and paint as their textures. So blood is going to look like either.

You are more clueless than you would like to believe. The "fool me once" part may be a point at that speech but there is a specific message behind it if you play it backwards.

The only thing that is full of fail is your poorly constructed, rude, ignorant post. If you actually DID read the rest of the thread, you would realize that all those things that you have stated have been clearly posted by MULTIPLE users and then some.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal
Cool.

Few important things to point out that you missed, though.

For one I'd just like to say that this is definitely an ILLUMINATI production. That doesn't mean I'm saying it is "negative". I'm saying it is meant to be a truth bomb right in our faces, and is meant to reveal their plan of what they have done, and what they will do.

Things you missed.

!. The demolition of the twin towers = inside job
2. Bin Laden wearing CIA patch, because of course he was just a puppet and 9/11 = inside job.
3. The reptilian eye in the TV monitor overlooking and controlling the human fetus, implying the truth that they engineered us/manipulated our DNA, and are still manipulating us from birth. The reptilian/alien truth is revealed to us here.
4. The "man leading the dog" under the goat is in fact a lizard looking creature actually leading the man. Connect all of the reptilian theme dots. It is true..

The reptilian Illuminati are revealing to us their plan and truth here, plain and simple. Also to note, the video ends/skips on 7:27 = 7/27 start of the olympics.

Connect the dots people.

edit on 9-7-2012 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

ProphetOfZeal, I'm with you 100%. In the video, we are being told that reptilians created us by altering DNA. I'm also of the opinion that the 7/27 or 7/28 is a pointer at the London Olympics. I also agree about the twin towers and the CIA patch on Osama. So yeah, I am connecting the dots right along with you.

I'm also of the opinion (you may disagree) that there are references to Nibiru. In the Heliophant animated logo, the dot moves closer to the big O. That O is our sun and the dot is Nibiru. The crescent with the mole on Obama's face is not Islam, it's the Nemesis/Nibiru system. Much of the color red in the video refers to red oxide, which is what the mysterious "NASA insider" (on YouTube) claims is being shed off of the brown dwarf Nemesis (dark star) in the form of wings. Red reflected in the eyes of the characters is Nemesis. The Nibiru system is also the cause of the sudden 'ice age' because it has yanked Earth into a severe pole shift dislocating the continents and causing worldwide floods like the Noah story. North America is the new arctic north pole region and that's what all the ice and snow is about --- also, the pull of the Nemesis/Nibiru system has taken Earth into a temporary new orbit farther out from the sun causing darkness and severe cold. In the solar system animation of orbits (on YouTube) that's a so-called "leak" of a NASA simulation, the Nibiru system pulls Earth out away from the sun and then we gradually are drawn back in (explains ending of the video when the sun gets larger and warmer).

More later. I'm still studying the video. I'm a little hung up on the opening shot of the goat in prison. In the original Pet Goat incident with W at the school, some have said the goat symbolizes Baphomet. In Pet Goat II, when W is dancing, there is the star pointing down, which definitely is a satanic symbol of Baphomet. But why would Baphomet be in a box in prison? It seems like the wrong animal symbol in the detention camp. I could better understand a sheep or pig representing the dumbed down American, but the goat is an odd choice. I'm still working on that.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Please Delete
edit on 12-7-2012 by funkadelikbob because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join