It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Interpretation of Heliofant's "I, Pet Goat II"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by rory212

wow - are you a poster child for confirmation bias ?

its a cartoon - FFS , the OBL character has a badge - because the creator of it decided to give him one

now to leap to the "conclusion " that this is evidence that 9/11 was an inside job is simply assanine

do you let cartoons do all your thinking for you ?

More than anything, this video seems like a progression of riddled theories and speculation, tied together in a provocative way.

Abstract thought can be responsible for some of the most important discoveries in history. Looking at events in a different way can lead to an understanding of hidden fact that is not presented in the MainStream view or official versions.

Although the video hinges on speculation, that doesn't discount the fact that truth may be found by analyzing the theoretical perception of the author or artist.

A collection of alternate opinions and understanding can definitely lead to the discovery of outright truth that had been previously hidden within the official story - regardless whether the the latest compilation of theories is based on known truth, in every way, or majority speculation.

Found truth is none-the-less still truth, no matter it's origins.

That seems to be what is taking place in these threads. Although nothing may come from this analysis, impeding it's progression through accusation or out-of-hand dismissal is utter twaddle.

Do you believe that truth can not be found through various sources of speculation?

Do you believe definitive truth, and/or proof of truth, must be outlined as-well-as acknowledged in the official reports provided by the people or institutions responsible for conducting the investigation?

(This is an edited version of the reply I offered IgnorantApe earlier. They may have missed it, but I think it still applies to their later comments, on page 6)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Christ entering the human body (mouth at 4:10 time). At 5:30 the "Keeper of the flame" is dancing and losing his masks and at last ... no mask ... the transformation and the revelation is complete, man becomes aware of the Divinity within and knows that the soul of man is akin to the Eternal Soul of all things and he is son of the Most High and brother into Eternity with his fellow humans. A New World is born.

But from Darkness will come Light. Darkness and Light are brothers to each other.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I thought this movie was somekind of fundemental-christian propaganda thing about that accepting JC was the only way out of darkness and that all other religions are false and eventually fail (jc exits the "church" and the church collapses with the rest in it exept him).

I still think it is by the way.
edit on 10-7-2012 by yougetwhatyoudeserve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
interesting thread.

This video is indeed fascinating. Im not sure if its one of those "let em know what you gonna do to them" things the elite supposedly like to do, or is it a genuine heads up warning. or maybe its just some one who is familiar with a lot of ats type stuff and made an animation about them.

Im not sure if this has been mentioned but the video is 7 minutes 28 seconds long. Yet it skips the 7 minutes 27 seconds mark.

7/ 27 is the start of the olympics right?
a hint at a false flag attempt?

I sincerely hope nothing crazy happens at the Olympics, I try not to take these types of theories too seriously.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
is it me or right after the apple opens and they show the school it says JZ in graffiti on the otherside of the window, check it out

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by yougetwhatyoudeserve
I thought this movie was somekind of fundemental-christian propaganda thing about that accepting JC was the only way out of darkness and that all other religions are false and eventually fail (jc exits the "church" and the church collapses with the rest in it exept him).I still think it is by the way.

You have ONE part of the puzzle figured out: it IS propaganda...

BUT... if this were produced by fundamental Christians, why would it ONLY attack Christians and Israel?

The video also push's the NWO "god is a myth" agenda, awful strange behavior for Christians...

The production company is called HELIO-PHANT, HELIOS is the SUN god, the god of LIGHT or LUCIFER.

Awful strange name for a "Christian" organization.

Jesus IS the only way out of darkness and all other religions are technically nothing more than cults hiding behind a mask of religion.

edit on 10-7-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAlmo

The rabbit is actually part of the story "Lily's Apple". I have it ordered from my local library, waiting for it to come in then I will give all the details that are relevant.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I would just like to let people know i wrote to the Author and producer of this Video...and he is pleased to see the discussion going on about the Video...so in his interest i have been asked to post his response to my email.

His reply

begin......Hi, thanks for letting me know. I’ve been to your site on a few occasions before.
The film came from my twisted mind!

I read quite a bit but not all as I have to run. Maybe I’ll have time to read the rest later.
Maybe you could just post that one post really stood out for me.
There are many micro stories obviously and they are opened to many interpretations because it is written in archetypes.
The story came to me visually and I tried not to censor with my mind.

But I guess I hoped that people would grasp the main thrust of the story as expressed by the following post:

“The goat in a pen in a box with a barcode on its head is hypnotised. Puppet bush in the class room turns to Obama, 911, oil leak, war, the big brother powered by the serpant, conciousness sails in sleepy, destroys all the system, hand of god heals, The pyramids (power structure) are obliterated at the end by the sun. Emp, solar flare, crashes the computer banking system perhaps. Conciousness is fully awake with fire in its eyes. That's what I saw, beautiful.”

post by Whateva69

I liked that one. Especially the last two sentences.

Not sure what you are alluding to as far as contribution. You mean story wise? Don’t know if there will be more. Very draining financially and physically but rewarding spiritually.

Thanks

Louis Lefebvre.......end

I do hope this adds to all the great interpretations and as you can see he is very pleased with what it has evoked.

Also just like to say a good job to Whateva69...you have received his compliments.

just to note...the interpretation was that of Wifibrains in a reply to Whateva69.....in the Got to SEE this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 123131p://f47Tuesday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 013131p://f14Tuesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Very interesting and detailed take on a very intricate video.

I am able to understand most of your interpretations, however there are a couple I had a different take on.

Obviously, the Owl in the classroom was already brought up by another poster, as being a sign of the elite, Bohemian Grove has a giant Owl which is the focal point of a type of worship, and yes there is one hidden on the US one dollar bill.

In addition, my take on the house burning and the shark behind George Bush, simply represent the fact that government not only stood by, but encouraged mortgage companies and banks to engage in PREDATORY lending practices. The Shark representing the predator, and the home on fire representing the current mortgage and housing crisis. The penis in the background could represent that the elite "get off" on screwing over the lower class, or could also represent that this housing market collapse was also during Clinton's watch. (Oval office incident) Or, could be a sign that the banks used their government influence after the housing crash, and were bailed out. Or the fact that Bush's face had a smirk on it while he was sitting there in the classroom while the towers were hit, almost as if it was a mastubatory exercise.

Just my two cents.
edit on 10-7-2012 by AlonzoTyper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Made by a bunch of Quebecers btw... I knew they were good at the field of execution for CGI stuff like video games and movies (many recent video game hits were made in Montreal), but now there's a lot more in the "content" section too!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

has anyone noticed the 5 ghostly dark figures which surround the Shiva or Kali character that begins to dance and to change masks 3 times in the choreographed sequence (the dark vaporous forms only appear as a haze for 1/2 second, and resemble trained dolphins or seals at a aquatic show...) this all happens when Kali/Shiva dons the first mask of the Dragon,,, there are no dark forms present when Shiva/Kali dons the second mask of a Bear or the third mask of an Eagle and does that contorted & exhausting chaotic dance sequence

Now I did see the waves and such but I do not believe that was a dragon.. To me it was a frog with water elements.. then it was a bear, then a bird and finally man.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Very interesting thread OP!

I thought I would throw in just a small point about Psalm 23 that I didn't see covered so far (in my defense I only skimmed the responses after the first couple of pages as I am a bit pressed for time so sorry if it has
)

I was brought up Catholic (although atheist now) but typically Psalm 23 is read or sung at funerals. Not sure if it is the same in the American Catholic church but that's certainly the case here. Not sure it adds anything to the discussion, but thought I'd chime in anyway.

Hope to come back to this thread when I have a little more time. Very fascinating!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Thanks Plube for taking the time and interest to do the work and present your findings here. That is why I fly on ATS.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
look at the emblem of the jacket of Bin Laden. maybe it will be of further use. I don't exactly know what it is(I'm not american) but I am sure it is some governmental emblem.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Narcissous
look at the emblem of the jacket of Bin Laden. maybe it will be of further use. I don't exactly know what it is(I'm not american) but I am sure it is some governmental emblem.

It's CIA.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

Guys you should check out this guy's analysis... quite thorough and indepth

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

They reminded me of the "Phoenix Lights" UFO that happened a few years back.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by yougetwhatyoudeserve
I thought this movie was somekind of fundemental-christian propaganda thing about that accepting JC was the only way out of darkness and that all other religions are false and eventually fail (jc exits the "church" and the church collapses with the rest in it exept him).I still think it is by the way.

You have ONE part of the puzzle figured out: it IS propaganda...

BUT... if this were produced by fundamental Christians, why would it ONLY attack Christians and Israel?

The video also push's the NWO "god is a myth" agenda, awful strange behavior for Christians...

The production company is called HELIO-PHANT, HELIOS is the SUN god, the god of LIGHT or LUCIFER.

Awful strange name for a "Christian" organization.

Jesus IS the only way out of darkness and all other religions are technically nothing more than cults hiding behind a mask of religion.

edit on 10-7-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

Honestly in my opinion you guys are putting too much of a dogamatic slant on the video. I see it in a completely different light but you are both entitled to your opinions. If you notice ALL religions, specificly the abrahamic faiths are destroyed but are then reborn in a sense.

The religious establishments are destroyed, for example Islam is destroyed when the mosque is bombed by stealth bombers and the young muslim boy dies.. later in the film he is shown ressurected and dancing infront of the moon rising out of the mosque. But he is no longer a typical Muslim, he is reborn a dervish sufi which are considered the spiritual esoteric wisdom keepers of Islam. The same can be applied to the destruction of the church, most likely the catholic church but the rebirth of Christ consciousness and awakening in the final moment of the film similar to the esoteric gnostic view of things..

Also in the final segment the egyptian pyramids are destroyed, arguably the source of most of the religious dogma and myth we have today and are left with only the awakened christ consciousness during the sun rise and rebirth of the new world, no longer in the dark no longer asleep.

Those examples out of many can be seen as the destruction of the outer world and systems as our christ consciousness travels through the underworld dormant and after the dance of shiva ends and the destruction is near completion the rebirth occurs and the awakening begins from within and the outer world is no longer needed.

A key part to this that most people havnt discussed in the short is the Nataraja, or Dance of Shiva segment. Shiva begins to dance which represents the destruction of the old world and specifically the breaking of the illusion of Maya. Also to note is the glowing heart, the Nataraja dance takes place in the center of the universe but that center lies within the heart according to the myth.

The Nataraja is a physical visual representation of Brahman the most high supreme god consciousness that is self manifesting, once the dance completes at the end of the film is the moment when Christ consciousness exits the underworld and enters the light and awakens. Achieves the connection with the most high and self realization of ones own divinity and loses all illusion.

Overall an amazing and positive message but thats my personal oppinion, everyones entitled to their own.

edit on 10-7-2012 by unfor54k3n because: typo

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube
If you look at the map on the wall the pin points are very telling...i pointed it out in the other thread.

Oklahoma bombing
9/11 NYC
hurricane Katrina new orleans
bp disaster in the gulf

I think that pretty much covers that....not sure if you agree.

In here we also have the owl ontop of it...and the snowflake of the star of david under it...does this mean the idea people behind these were the OWL...and the executioners of the atrocities were of Israel.....that is pure conjecture on my part though.

but i am not quite sure why you did not just add it to the other thread....but still a great posting...and interpretation...I just hope that everyone does not go starting their interpretation thread.
edit on 063131p://f55Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 073131p://f04Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 073131p://f05Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

Why not? If they are going to be detailed frame by frame analysis, than how could you expect to add that to the bottom of an existing thread?

It wouldn't even be possible... I hate these people that are all "Oh noes, another thread..." Who cares bro, it's not like you could read every thread on ATS anyway... why does it bother you?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Laokin

It does not really bother me much...just thinking it is nice to keep things in one spot...maybe i am being lazy and do not want to trek from thread to thread based on the same theme....I did say it was a good interpretation...I said so as not to detract from the original thread posted...as there are many good interpretations going on...and i posted in both threads what the author of the vid emailed back to me...so i think i am being fair in what i said....not bothered...just love the clip and love the thought it has stimulated in people all over the place.

Nothing more and nothing less than that....and i think the OP knows i was not being overly critical of his presentation....I hope....

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join