It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Interpretation of Heliofant's "I, Pet Goat II"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
A few things:

Notice the world is a frozen wasteland, and edifices such as the church or pyramids are made of ice. The christ figure, on the other hand, brings flame (of truth) which melts these structures. At the end, you see the flame in his eyes, heart and at his feet.

Christ has the flames in his eyes, whereas Bush had the masonic checkerboard.

The boat he rides is egyptian, and the god at the front is Horus, the god of the underworld. Christ is dead, but he rises again (from the bowels of the church) at the end, ushering in the rising of the sun (like lucifer, the light bringer.)

Kali is the "keeper of the flame," suggesting that this truthful perception has been kept alive in the world by ancient systems even in these times. Kali also morphs into various other figures near the end, one of them appears to be Native American. The others I am unsure of.

Notice that the spotlight on Bush in the beginning is a star, the spotlight on Sun Sue in the tank scene is a yin/yang.

The coin under Obama's foot is definitely a goetic sigil. The girl Lily is in a circle drawn on the ground: everyone knows you never summon a demon without first casting a circle.

Ludovic is wearing a greek robe. He is also shown lying next to some pills and needles.
"The Ludovico technique" is the method of visual reprogramming used in the film Clockwork Orange.

Aali is the "whirling heart of Islam" because he's a whirling Dervish, the Dervishes are Sufis: Sufism is the mystical, less mainstream branch of Islam.

For me, the most chilling image is when the African child soldier's eyes flicker and go out. Child soldiers are a real, and terrible problem in some parts of Africa. They're kept controllable and fighting with drugs, abuse and rape.

A few things I'm unclear about:
What is the purple thing in the hand of the pieta?
The split apple with the emerging Lotus is unclear.
The lotuses reappear several times: once when Juan is drowning in sludge, and at the end, when the Christ figure rides out of the church.
What is the tattoo on Juan's arm?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
The coin under Obama's foot in the first scene at the school. It is either an Australian coin (also known as the "Australian Crown") or possibly a checker game piece.

There are so many things in this short that you can find a meaning in everything. However there are two places that I'm still not certain about.

- The same scene with the checker piece has what looks like a backwards 'c' and a 'l' then the apple opens to make two 'o's.. the 'shoe' and the last half of the 'checker' piece.. (clo-os-sh-er).. closure. and then the tear from Obama.

- The other part is the three "B2 bombers" that bomb the synagogue that then releases the bats (thats a bit weird too). Those 3 bombers are the Masonic squares with different patterns of lights on them. I do not believe those lights are just random but haven't worked them out yet either~

Just an observation about the end: When the Jesus character emerges from the ice cathedral in his Anubis boat it all made sense to me. Many of the teachings from different sources are all correct but for the Jesus to ever rise again the christian church (it was a catholic cathedral) has to tumble. It is in 'my' opinion that the christian church derives it's power from a dead Jesus.. a living one would put them out of business.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
the cartoon was made by canadians

obviously anti american

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
If i reveal the true/real meaning (or what it meant) of this video backed by original sources! It will upset many christians.Lol that fact that people still lose dè plot !!

edit on 10-7-2012 by iIuminaIi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I found this guys interpretations pretty interesting, worth checking out. He also does some good symbolism deciphers of those Google sketches they always put on their homepage.

edit on 10-7-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by iIuminaIi
If i give you people the real meaning (or what it meant) of this video backed by original sources! It will upset many christians.Lol that fact that people still lost dè plot !!

Nobody believes that you actually represent the illuminati.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by wirehead

Originally posted by iIuminaIi
If i give you people the real meaning (or what it meant) of this video backed by original sources! It will upset many christians.Lol that fact that people still lost dè plot !!

Nobody believes that you actually represent the illuminati.

Damn right ! I'm NOBODY

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
A few posts up I mention that the "coin" under Obama's foot could be an Australian Crown.. well I went on looking a bit more and found that the creators refer to that little blonde girl as "Lily" and there was a caption saying "This apple is not mine", she thought. "It belongs to someone else."

So the tie-in, there is a book called "Lily's Apple", by Annette Smith of Australia. Yes a Canadian company but so many Australian references? Maybe the screenwriter is an Ausy?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Konduit
I found this guys interpretations pretty interesting, worth checking out. He also does some good symbolism deciphers of those Google sketches they always put on their homepage.

For anyone considering the 54 minutes to watch this video I would advise against it. My eight year old could come up with better stuff than this guy. Unless of course you want to see how off an interpretation could be then go for it. Just to exemplify my point: the part where Obama see's the teleprompter with "lol" on it, well this guy doesn't know what laugh out loud means obviously and says that that says "ioi" for the devil.
edit on 10-7-2012 by Cassey222 because: to add video link

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I think they covered it nicely on Vigilant Citizen along with the OP. To be honest i just dont get the anti-christ stuff, its too dogmatic and personally i feel the meaning of the film is of a positive nature. The ushering in of the enlightened man, christ consciousness etc.But thats my view and others have the right to see it their way also.

vigilantcitizen.com... ic-symbolism-of-the-viral-video-i-pet-goat-ii/

Drako has the pyramid and all-seeing eye found on the US dollar bill on his chin. Not only does it represent the fact that he controls currency, it also represents the Illuminati. Underneath Drako’s eyes is the saying “Ordo Ab Chao” – meaning Order Out of Chaos, the occult elite’s favorite slogan. Also, the dude has only one eye open. Could he, like, more represent the Illuminati?

EDIT* to add in the original source video from VIMEO that is much cleaner than the youtube versions to catch subtle details..

vimeo.com...
edit on 10-7-2012 by unfor54k3n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Amazing looking video. I didn't have time to consider all the connections it was making,and I'm looking forward to re-reading this when I have more time.

S & F for all the work you put into this! Thanks!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
i got something to add to point 7
not sure if important or not but here we go =)

the hangman-game, we got "evoL_T__N"
if you play hangman and some say "is there an o?" yes there is bla bla
well we got two o's but only 1 was write down and the other doesn't

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
1. Clue :

Don't be afraid of the Jews
edit on 10-7-2012 by iIuminaIi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

wow - are you a poster child for confirmation bias ?
its a cartoon - FFS , the OBL character has a badge - because the creator of it decided to give him one
now to leap to the "conclusion " that this is evidence that 9/11 was an inside job is simply assanine
do you let cartoons do all your thinking for you ?

You really are quite Ignorant as your name says so.

9/11 is inside job because evidence of building 7 makes it clear, not because some cartoon tells me so.

In fact, anyone who does not know 9/11 was inside job, is still un-woken ignorant slave

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I also noticed in the classroom the depictions of planets on the wall and a black oblong box which i find very strange, and the reason why is when i last searched for Naburu in google sky that is what came up a black oblong box covering the planet x, so that's why I found that to be very strange, what a brilliant thread and I too just loved the videos although I personally found them quite sickening to watch because it's the truth being shown to us. Ten stars to the op thank you for your interpretaions well done WOW!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

Dylan, our threads just got moved to Education & Media. I didn't even get an explanation.

It might be nothing, but I thought this was an odd choice of forum to move these posts.

Is the insinuation that this video is more just a media tool (ie company self-promotion) rather than a vehicle for some deeply esoteric messages ?

* Ned

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I didn't read all posts, but, so far I couldn't find any one acknowledging the rabbit behind the little girl and how the room got dark and only the girl and the rabbit were highlighted.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

That ring on the Draco character's finger is not a dollar sign, it is a snake. Fantastic analysis though. S + F

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by wirehead
A few things I'm unclear about:
What is the purple thing in the hand of the pieta?

I could be wrong, but I think the purple jar could be a reference to this 18th century book and is a sign of consumer capitialism

The split apple with the emerging Lotus is unclear.
The lotuses reappear several times: once when Juan is drowning in sludge, and at the end, when the Christ figure rides out of the church.

I believe the apple is a reference to the story of Adam and Eve and the introduction of the concept of polarity/dualism into the world. The lotus is a symbol of many things but is generally a symbol of rebirth/enlightenment. The lotus growing from the apple is a symbol of 'healing' within a dualistic world through enlightenment which is why the Obama/Bush figure sheds a tear at its sight. I think this is reinforced by the Jesus figure 'waking up' at the end of the clip.

What is the tattoo on Juan's arm?

It says Juan....ito..? maybe its a the feminine equivalent of Juan and which in turn could be a reference to a humanistic person to person love when we should be looking towards a higher love. Truthfully though I don't have a clue.

Hope this helps

edit on 10/7/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

"As the view pans out of the school, you see some graffiti spray painted on a wall. This says "Psalm 23". Psalm 23 reads: "

a segment from the lyrics:

"Sheep"

"The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want
He makes me down to lie
Through pastures green he leadeth me the silent waters by
With bright knives he releaseth my soul
He maketh me to hang on hooks in high places
He converteth me to lamb cutlets
For lo,m he hath great power and great hunger
When cometh the day we lowly ones
Through quiet reflection and great dedication
Master the art of karate