It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Interpretation of Heliofant's "I, Pet Goat II"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

I was thinking the apple was to do with New York and 9/11. It split the city apart in some ways and with the flower growing out of it would show rebuilding?

The the figure you called an African Child looks real familiar to me. Isn't that a "God" in some religion?

Great job on breaking this video down.

That is a fair point. I can definitely is being interpreted that way, if not too obvious. It makes sense and has a truth to it.

As for the African child, I can not say about any God that resembles that. You very well could be right, however.

Thank you for your kind words, friend.

Looking at the child again I notice the skull and crossbones on the other persons arm who is pulling the ribbon off the gun. Maybe I misinterpreted and this is a pirate (maybe Somalian?) giving the rest of Africa's children guns?
On a side note I found that three horizontal marks on each cheek identify the Oyo people of Africa.
edit on 9-7-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

I think that is a fair assessment. It definitely resembles a pirate. I am glad you narrowed it down to the Oyo. I wonder if there is any special meaning behind there significance. Also, the little girl wears a hairpin shaped like a crown with a heart on it. Maybe it means in her heart, and in all of our hearts, we are queens and kings.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Well at any rate, this is a months worth of detective work with so many minute characters and meaning. Even with what we'v looked at, it's only about half ways scrutanized. I guess I wonder if the author has anything to reveal to the masses?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
bravo. well done. thanks for this

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Hi ErroneousDylan! Hope you are great!

I am not absolutely certain that what I am about to type hasn't been mentioned some point in one of the 2 threads on this video.

I just noticed it myself, even though I have seen the video several times recently.

Maybe I am reaching a bit, but I don't think so, unless my monitor is in error displaying what I think I am seeing.
At the 1.07 ( One Minute and Seven Seconds) mark of the video you will see Bush morphing into Obama, with giving a wink and then doing the Dr. Evil pinky pointer to mouth as he gives a 'I'm Beautiful and Innocent' pose.

As the videos offers a close-up of Obama giving a wink to the camera, there is something else to be noticed in this scene.

If you will pause the video of the 'Obama wink' close-up, you will be able to see an anomaly on Oboma's left cheek.

Present in the frame is Obama's cheek mole and just to the right of that there seems to be a blemish of sorts on his cheek.

If you look a bit deeper you can see what looks like a lighter area of his skin in the shape of a crescent moon.

Looking still closer, you can see that the blemish appears to be an eclipse of some sort, the moon crossing in front of the sun or vice versa.

I think it may be representing an eclipse, but I am on the fence on whether it includes the moon at all. My reasoning for this idea is cause by the placement of his mole in this clip.

If you look at the apparent eclipse you will notice the mole seems to possibly represent the moon or possibly even another heavenly body.

Placing this on Obama's face could indicate the belief that he is hiding information about a situation in our Solar system, maybe something that can plainly be seen if we look in the right place and can also see past Obama and his carnival calling personality.

Anyway, just thought I'd post that and see if any of you see it too and have an idea of what it could represent. I may be seeing something that isn't meant to be there, but it certainly appears to be no accident.

Edit to Add:

I returned to the video to look at a couple things and I noticed, believe it or not by accident, that Bush also has the very same or a very similar marking near the same area of his face...

Maybe they marking has something to fo with Presidents in general. I will return to the video and see if I can find the same marking throughout.

edit on 9-7-2012 by esteay812 because: ETA and Tyops

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
Well at any rate, this is a months worth of detective work with so many minute characters and meaning. Even with what we'v looked at, it's only about half ways scrutanized. I guess I wonder if the author has anything to reveal to the masses?

I'm not sure. The creators are Canadian and I believe French Canadian, so sometimes they post in French. However, I will keep an eye out for any thing they release.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken
bravo. well done. thanks for this

Thank you for your kind words.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

your " interpretation " is utter twaddle

why ?

you are " analyseing " elements of a vido clip that is a ficticious narative

everyting in that clip was deliberatly added by the editor / director / producor

its not reality - just thier fantasy

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

as i have told the OP - you are " analyesing " a ficticious narative - created by the creators of this clip

you are accepting as fact - events thatr never occoured

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

why ?

everyting in that clip was deliberatly added by the editor / director / producor

Right, and your post is pure intellectual gold. BTW you have 8 spelling mistakes in your post.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812

Hi ErroneousDylan! Hope you are great!

I am not absolutely certain that what I am about to type hasn't been mentioned some point in one of the 2 threads on this video.

I just noticed it myself, even though I have seen the video several times recently.

Maybe I am reaching a bit, but I don't think so, unless my monitor is in error displaying what I think I am seeing.
At the 1.07 ( One Minute and Seven Seconds) mark of the video you will see Bush morphing into Obama, with giving a wink and then doing the Dr. Evil pinky pointer to mouth as he gives a 'I'm Beautiful and Innocent' pose.

As the videos offers a close-up of Obama giving a wink to the camera, there is something else to be noticed in this scene.

If you will pause the video of the 'Obama wink' close-up, you will be able to see an anomaly on Oboma's left cheek.

Present in the frame is Obama's cheek mole and just to the right of that there seems to be a blemish of sorts on his cheek.

If you look a bit deeper you can see what looks like a lighter area of his skin in the shape of a crescent moon.

Looking still closer, you can see that the blemish appears to be an eclipse of some sort, the moon crossing in front of the sun or vice versa.

I think it may be representing an eclipse, but I am on the fence on whether it includes the moon at all. My reasoning for this idea is cause by the placement of his mole in this clip.

If you look at the apparent eclipse you will notice the mole seems to possibly represent the moon or possibly even another heavenly body.

Placing this on Obama's face could indicate the belief that he is hiding information about a situation in our Solar system, maybe something that can plainly be seen if we look in the right place and can also see past Obama and his carnival calling personality.

Anyway, just thought I'd post that and see if any of you see it too and have an idea of what it could represent. I may be seeing something that isn't meant to be there, but it certainly appears to be no accident.

edit on 9-7-2012 by esteay812 because: tyops

Hm, that is very interesting. I too noticed what seems to be caked on make-up. It is actually apparently with most of the characters. There seems to be a common theme with wood, wax, and paint. I would say the cheek is just done up with make up, blush. However, I checked Obama's actual face to see if the mole lined up and they were just doing it for accuracy. I found that he had too many moles or freckles on his face for one to just be placed randomly. They also certainly do put a lot of emphasis on his cheek for that wink.

I would call it a little far-stretched but the more I think about it, the more it seems out of place. I think you may actually be on to something a little deeper than I would have thought. I applaud you.

Thank you for your kind words and that valuable assessment.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

why ?

Alright, let's get a few things straight before you have another outburst of ignorance. I am going to make the assumption that you did not read hardly anything in the thread and are just making comments out of the enjoyment of playing the Devil's advocate.

Please quote me in all of my posts where I said "This clip is reality." Obviously, it is a cartoon. How anyone would assume it was reality when it was created by ANIMATORS. Also, regardless of it being real or not, does not change the quality of my interpretation. People can interpret fantasy books, movies, songs, or they can interpret real events. Just because something it fantastic does not mean the interpretation of it is "utter twaddle", you ignorant_ape (your words, not mine).

The clip and it's "fictitious narrative" (that's the spelling, by the way) are a representation of life in the eyes of the creators and many people on this Earth. Obviously, it is not real, but no one is believing it is real (I'm not sure how you came to this conclusion). It's just what the video stands for that people believe in.

Now go back under your bridge and thank you for the comments.
edit on 9-7-2012 by ErroneousDylan because: To add.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Also, user "justyc" has brought to my attention in a message that the apple that splits in two is representing the "Apple of Discord" or Kallisti. I think this is a very fair assessment and merits more studying. Thank you, justyc.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

What Narrative? I do not see a plot assignment, a climax, or any other scripted structure that can be identified as a narrative.

More than anything, it seems like a progression of riddled theories and speculation, tied together in a provocative way.

Abstract thought can be responsible for some of the most important discoveries in history. Looking at events in a different way can lead to an understanding of hidden fact that is not presented in the MainStream view or official versions.

Although the video hinges on speculation, that doesn't discount the fact that truth may be found by analyzing theoretical perception.

A collection of alternate opinions and understanding can definitely lead to the discovery of outright truth that had been previously hidden within the official story.

That seems to be what is taking place in these threads. Although nothing may come from this analysis, impeding it's progression through accusation or out-of-hand dismissal is utter twaddle.

edit on 9-7-2012 by esteay812 because: tyops

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Cool.

Few important things to point out that you missed, though.

For one I'd just like to say that this is definitely an ILLUMINATI production. That doesn't mean I'm saying it is "negative". I'm saying it is meant to be a truth bomb right in our faces, and is meant to reveal their plan of what they have done, and what they will do.

Things you missed.

!. The demolition of the twin towers = inside job
2. Bin Laden wearing CIA patch, because of course he was just a puppet and 9/11 = inside job.
3. The reptilian eye in the TV monitor overlooking and controlling the human fetus, implying the truth that they engineered us/manipulated our DNA, and are still manipulating us from birth. The reptilian/alien truth is revealed to us here.
4. The "man leading the dog" under the goat is in fact a lizard looking creature actually leading the man. Connect all of the reptilian theme dots. It is true..

The reptilian Illuminati are revealing to us their plan and truth here, plain and simple. Also to note, the video ends/skips on 7:27 = 7/27 start of the olympics.

Connect the dots people.

edit on 9-7-2012 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Also missed is the tie in to the astrology and the Old Testament passages regarding scape goats, etc. I read a very indepth interpretation today that was mind boggling. In ancient Israel the High Priest conducts the ceremony, Yom Kippur. Lev. 16:8,

He is to cast lots for the two goats--one lot for the LORD and the other for the scapegoat.

But the goat chosen by lot as the scapegoat shall be presented alive before the LORD to be used for making atonement by sending it into the desert as a scapegoat.

"The man who releases the goat as a scapegoat must wash his clothes and bathe himself with water; afterward he may come into the camp.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
By the way if you understand the implication, this is a blueprint for their cycles and rules for their scapegoat, which I take it means he misses karma, as this other I read said, for goats eat the weeds and tares.

Its really sick when you get the layers of some of these annanuki minds.
edit on 9-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Has anyone else thought this could be Jesus on the river Styx? (Anubis headed boat) The greek coin to pay the toll was under Obama's foot during the split apple scene.

Also in the end the sun seems to be releasing coronal ejections while meteors fly by. Predicting a solar event or just playing on the upcoming solar maximus?

edit on 9-7-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan

Heliofant claims on their website that this is not just Christ on the boat, but a representation of all of us and the potential we have inside of us to be Christ-like. I do not think they are depicting it as the Anti-Christ, but actually Christ.

to clear up the point.. i was referring to the other interpetation by the religious group (on the second video)
which tells us the Christ like character with the pyramid+all seeing eye and the eye-of-horus marks on his forehead is representing the antichrist...not the HeliOfant explaination which sounds made up to cover himself

see: www.youtube.com...
"I, Pet Goat's Satanic Messages Exposed: Nimrod's Mystery Religions Still At Work! "

TETRAGRAMATION FILMS
courtesy of: Kijanamarian
(Sackcloth and Ashes Ministry)

Additionally... the false christ figure traveling the Dead river Stxy is more than just the Anti-Christ... the figure represents 'Abraxas'...(RE: the book titled " The Seven Sermons to the Dead", which called Abraxas a God higher than the Christian God and Devil, that combines all opposites into one Being.
edit on 9-7-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join