Ben81 End of Times Thread

page: 6
47
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

Originally posted by mckeesport
Enjoyable post Ben !! Thanks !! I said weeks back that something was not right with the sun to my family, It indeed feels more intense !


Then you might like this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

probably where OP got the idea from, I recognise a lot of the 'points' on there from other more concise threads.


You have probably read my old threads
i was speaking about all of that 3 yrs ago
and keep posting about the same thing on ATS since
these though didnt just appear


didnt read the thread you are posting
its in the skunk forum .. wonder why




posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81
 


Incase you didn't realise, as it appears, the point I am making about this thread is that it is a lots of mixed up ideas, no format, no facts, just opinions and most of them shoddy and from non reputable sources all thrown together in such a way that to go through each supposed 'point' would be a futile waste of time as there is so much trash to sift through to try to get any real substance from.

It is like the trashiest tabloid that invents stuff for readers with sensational headlines that only the gullible believe. Are you seriously suggesting that intelligent minds would consider any belief that you are suggesting Madonna as the devil because of a costume (regardless of her or the music industries scruples), or that some guy claiming himself an astronaut on youtube as having the secret of aliens and crop circles etc etc.

Seriously, ATS could use more credible people with credible information and ditch the trashy posts.



posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth
 


and you are the ATS savior to come and deliver us all from insanity ?

well what are you waiting for and write your own threads
to show us the exemple on how making a proper post on ATS
unless you are to much important to participate on a conspiracy site
and yet this thread caught your attention
must have hit a sensible spot of yours


Now lets get back to the topic
what do you think about this 21 december of 2012
ah yes .. nothing will happen and there is no after life
all people who think that are crazy and diserve all insults in the world
must be really sad thinking with a mind like that
always angry and with a big ego the size of the sun

I can smell a bully from a thousand yard

they always hate to be wrong .. grow up



posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81
 


I think this is an excellent thread! Thank you for the information! NC



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81
 


Business as usual here in Australia. Only the other night the temp was -3 and it is winter. Summer has warmed up but from what i remember last summer was one of the coolest for a long time. Things are changing but I guess we will have to wait and see if there is anything to it all.



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

to "theabsolutetruth"

Seriously: What is wrong with you!? You make post after post about how "trashy" this thread is and yet so many OTHER people are posting RELEVANT information and having a CIVIL discussion. The only thing "tabloid-ish" about this thread is your constant complaining and bullying. It's so juvenile. If you don't like this thread, STOP POSTING IN IT! You are absolutely obsessed!

What YOU are doing is hijacking and derailing this thread!

These types of threads should be erased? Really? So are you looking to become a moderator or something? lol

I find it so telling you believe YOUR opinion of what should and shouldn't be talked about on all of ATS is so important. Now THAT'S what I call arrogance! If you think ATS has turned into complete crap the way you make it sound, don't log on anymore. Is anyone forcing you to log on and participate? NO. I'm sure you could find another forum more fitting to your O So discriminating tastes.


Ben, interesting thread. Don't let this insulting loudmouth bother you.
We are truly in the end times.



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
reply to post by Ben81
 


Incase you didn't realise, as it appears, the point I am making about this thread is that it is a lots of mixed up ideas, no format, no facts, just opinions and most of them shoddy and from non reputable sources all thrown together in such a way that to go through each supposed 'point' would be a futile waste of time as there is so much trash to sift through to try to get any real substance from.

It is like the trashiest tabloid that invents stuff for readers with sensational headlines that only the gullible believe. Are you seriously suggesting that intelligent minds would consider any belief that you are suggesting Madonna as the devil because of a costume (regardless of her or the music industries scruples), or that some guy claiming himself an astronaut on youtube as having the secret of aliens and crop circles etc etc.

Seriously, ATS could use more credible people with credible information and ditch the trashy posts.


You think it is trashy yet you keep coming back and mocking it when the truth is anyone who doesn't like it would just go and find something else that floats their boat. Not every thread is for everyone and if this is not the sort of stuff you enjoy, whether it is good or bad, then knick off. Their is nothing wrong with putting ideas out there. I'd like to see you throw a few around so we can come to you and do what you do to others.



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Awesome job!
Lets be clear for the masses with their heads buried in the sand not much will change.
Another words for the conditioned they will not see any events that can't be explained through science or through the rotten apple syndrome and their will to overlook the power of the lord will overcome most attempts to be woken from their delusional slumber.
However all is not lost and do not give up the fight to get the truth out in your everyday lives.



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
Awesome job!
Lets be clear for the masses with their heads buried in the sand not much will change.
Another words for the conditioned they will not see any events that can't be explained through science or through the rotten apple syndrome and their will to overlook the power of the lord will overcome most attempts to be woken from their delusional slumber.
However all is not lost and do not give up the fight to get the truth out in your everyday lives.


You have resumed the op in 1 simple post

completely agree and starred !!



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick
 


I hate too sound nasty but if anything were to happen it would be their own fault for not listening to the warnings. If they choose to stay in their delusion, then so be it. It is very hard to get people to listen, watch, even understand. I have tried many times but it never seems to affect anyone except the other people who are doing the exact same thing.

.



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81
 


Seriously, threads like these accomplish nothing. If it's going to happen, then let it happen. There is no reason to spread negative energy all over the world by people reading your thread.



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
The end of this mankind, as we know it, is soon. I have seen it with more than 2 eyes.

It is time to embrace it with glee and courage. Osiris, thrust our hearts upon the great golden scale balanced against the white feather of Ma'at, the feather of truth, of harmony.



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy
 


You are not alone but it is our duty through faith,diligence and love to never give up the fight.
It seems to me that it is our duty to bring as many with us as possible.
With that said it is very disheartening to have a family member or loved one deny the truth and even to go as far as to persecute and slander your character.
However this will happen and you will be tested again and again.
It is our duty to bring our family and friends to the truth.
Do not rely on dates and events to do this the word of god is your only true map.
If satan is on top of is game he will use these prophesies to further his subversion of the truth.
Be prepared for anything however true logic can not deny the sign of the times.



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker
reply to post by Ben81
 


Seriously, threads like these accomplish nothing. If it's going to happen, then let it happen. There is no reason to spread negative energy all over the world by people reading your thread.


Spreading negative energy ? then you totaly missunderstood the thread

Maybe this will convince you



coming from that thread :

Brilliant Video - Revolution 2012: It's Time To Rise



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend
 


I suppose the witching hour is upon us tonite.
Good luck with your evil queen and all that.
Sleep well for the days are numbered just as the hairs on your head are numbered.
Don't forget that the jesus that you deny loves you and has given you chance after chance to love him.



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by WiindWalker
reply to post by Ben81
 


Seriously, threads like these accomplish nothing. If it's going to happen, then let it happen. There is no reason to spread negative energy all over the world by people reading your thread.


Spreading negative energy ? then you totaly missunderstood the thread

Maybe this will convince you



coming from that thread :

Brilliant Video - Revolution 2012: It's Time To Rise


Apparently I did, my apologies



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
reply to post by DarknStormy
 


You are not alone but it is our duty through faith,diligence and love to never give up the fight.
It seems to me that it is our duty to bring as many with us as possible.
With that said it is very disheartening to have a family member or loved one deny the truth and even to go as far as to persecute and slander your character.
However this will happen and you will be tested again and again.
It is our duty to bring our family and friends to the truth.
Do not rely on dates and events to do this the word of god is your only true map.
If satan is on top of is game he will use these prophesies to further his subversion of the truth.
Be prepared for anything however true logic can not deny the sign of the times.


Great post once again

agree with everything you said



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
i have zero religious leanings, i believe in no god(s). i respect others' rights to their own beliefs.
i do, however, see, hear and feel. and those functions are telling me that, plainly, the world is in a state of extreme tension and flux. actually they're not just telling me this, they're screaming it. in my opinion, one would need to be in an almost vegetative state of general unawareness, virtually de-sensitized, not to feel the pressure building up globally, on all fronts - technological, environmental, political, military, economic, religious and philosophical..
the human experiment has failed. we have made ZERO progress to becoming a sympathetic, caring and understanding species, on the whole. there are simply not enough that care, to make things happen. and for those that do care, even discussing their concerns is fraught with the perils of dismissive intervention, if not outright attacks, by the proponents of 'everything is normal'. as witnessed in this thread and a million others.
the earth is injured and in pain. to repeat, religion has no influence on my point of view. but something is wrong, and getting wronger by the day. will the world end? maybe, maybe not. but something's got to give, and soon. this isn't 'doom and gloom', this is my interpretation of what my senses are telling me, and i trust them completely.






top topics



 
47
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join