It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben81 End of Times Thread

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Now you're talkin'.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Yes it has been said, in various places that, it's as if, the elite were doing the end time scriptures in real-time. It seems they have intently created these events to mimic the end-times, which brings many to believe, this is the book they have created. It wouldn't surprise me, they definitely destroy details of the past so we can not correlate any duplicate behaviors as the bankruptcy that falls every 70 yrs. and has to refinanced. They use many people for missions and when they are done with them, they are used as fall/patsy fellows. How many times have we seen that? They have destroyed a multitude of books, murdered inventors who want to make enhance life. Which life they live only destroy the human soul. So why would this book remain? I doubt if they have enough sense to make prophecy. I know your probably going to say look at project looking glass, or the movie contact, the Philadelphia experiment. So we know they have time traveled or that is what they would have us to think. It could all be smoke and mirrors and magic. I don't think holograms are so hard to construct.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
This is an amazing web site with proof we are in the End Times. The Beast's of Daniel are already here.
signoffire.com

<< 6  7  8   >>

join