It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben81 End of Times Thread

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightwhosaysnih
I don't know how these threads keep coming up on the front page. Madonna is evil, but not in the way you are describing haha. I don't even know how you linked that into this whole story. I don't think that the end of the world is coming this year, not what you're talking about anyway. These doomsday threads are tiring, and like other people have said theres a million of them and they all say the same thing "strange and unusual new occurances and things happening". Well it's a mess of a thread.. The different subjects could barely be considered as correlated or linked together.

Ben - my suggestion to you is to go out and do things that make you happy. Or do some things you've never done before. I can see that you put effort into your threads, but sometimes they are just unnecessary. You will have a lot more fun if you avoid these gloomy subjects. You're just spreading the fear by making threads like this

Lolly Pops and Rainbows are soooo boring!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
All I can say is if the world does turn to crap on 12/21/12....Party hearty, do your bucket list...but my advice is ,pay your bills and wear a condom, just in case it dose not happen!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Myomistress

Yes but with poor Ben81 its freak out to the 10th power. Thread after thread of doom and gloom. Sometimes I want to shake him sometimes I want to make doctor appointments for him.

Poor Karen my old hater still exactly the same hater

only seeing the negatif and doom and gloom .. thats in your head not in mind lol
Age of Enlightment and / or Galactic alignment is far from doom and gloom
the real fear mongerer are the ones always wanting wars and supprting aggression
saying to millions on TV that if those regime were not removed
they would all come and destroy the US and Israel
which is a lie so people can accept those wars thinking it was the correct thing to do

open your heart for once and not only think with your close mind all the time

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Myomistress

Yes but with poor Ben81 its freak out to the 10th power. Thread after thread of doom and gloom. Sometimes I want to shake him sometimes I want to make doctor appointments for him.

So if we don't disappear on the DEC 2012 date I am offering you....2012 DA14

The asteroid, which astronomers estimate to be about 150 feet across, will give Earth an uncomfortably close shave on Feb. 15, 2013, coming nearer to our planet than the satellites we've lofted to geostationary orbit.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
There is going to be some serious "thread bumping" occurring round here on December 22nd!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ericthenewbie

Actually there are far more than 3 levels of density but the 3 I have described are the physical densities. The 4th seems to be variable physicality. This is where the 'extra-dimensional entities' come from. 5th is the reincarnation zone for recycled souls. There are possibly two more above these densities too.

As for your questions.

So if I'm to understand your theory correctly, there are 3 levels of density. Each density contains a different type of "soul" and each can make the jump up to the next level of density. A rock can become a plant, a plant can become an insect, and so on until it eventually becomes a human..thus allowing for an abundance of "souls" to be available for an ever increasing human population?

If the above is the correct interpretation of your theory...I see even more flaws in the theory of reincarnation than I had initially.

If a rock has a "soul" even your lowest level of density...my pebble mosaic patio out back would mean I'm relaxing and entertaining with family and friends on thousands upon thousands of "souls"?

Yes. That would be correct....although do you literally have thousands and thousands of pebbles in your pebble mosaic? Maybe the graduation of a soul unit for a rock is when a human picks it up and admires its beauty although it makes no sense that a soul would leave a complete rock so maybe it graduates when it is broken. I don't know the rules as this is just a theory.

If a plant has a "soul" as you described, vegans and vegetarians don't have an argument in the defensive of not eating meat as they are simply choosing one type of "soul" over the other?

This also is correct. Plants are alive too and vegans who eat only plants because they feel bad for animals are truly delusional. Everything is alive and we should respect that we need to take life to give life. All must be done in respect.

Again using your interpretation of reincarnation, a mountain or boulder could be consider to have a "soul" as they are generally one big rock....what happens when that mountain or boulder breaks down due to an earthquake or erodes away from either water or wind...are the smaller pieces parts of the initial "soul" or are they new "souls"? If they are the later, can you explain further?

Now this is a very good question. I think if this is reality then soul division does possibly occur in rocks. Because these 'souls' are so young there is really no function except to give the rock/rocks an ethereal imprint. Maybe the ancient tales of mountains moving when speaking to them have something to do with the interaction with the mountain at the soul level...which is why today we are unable to achieve the feats of the ancients.

If a tree has a "soul" as you described, does that mean my desk at my office has a "soul"?

That's silly. Clearly the tree has been killed. It is no longer alive therefore contains no soul.

What are the goals/objectives of a "soul" to graduate from one density level to another?

At rock level I theorise that the mere breaking of a rock releases a soul unit and graduates it because rocks aren't really 'created' or 'born' or 'grown'. It's just whether there comes a point where the rock can no longer hold a soul unit....but then who knows? Maybe a grain of sand contains a soul unit.

If a "soul" isn't ready to progress to the next density level how could they still progress?

Well that would really depend. It would normally progress naturally but if the growth of any third density entities exceeds the graduation growth of souls from the density below....remember only intelligent animals who have done something resembling human....an act of courage....enables that soul, upon physical life completion, to then graduate to human body. So the planets human population has both people dying to provide souls to 5-month-old-human-fetuses and also advanced 2nd density animals who have gained enough experience to enable graduation. If the 3rd density population grows too quick the system needs to adjust and this may force the system to change, or to start pulling souls from advanced 2nd density who aren't ready. This may also explain why the human condition continues to worsen.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I don't care whether the world ends or not. The way I see it is that If I can't do anything about it then there's really no need for me to stress myself out about it. My personal opinion is that life itself is nothing more than an illusion who's purpose is to learn and gain experiences for the benefit the larger consciousness for which we are all a part of.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
cont.....
reply to post by Ericthenewbie

The general assumption you make is that each "soul" will progress either over time or even if it's not ready to progress in order to fill a void in the next density level..which is it, it either progressed or didn't or it doesn't matter?

If it doesn't matter, what would be the point of developing ?

Well, as explained, normally the system is set-up to allow proper soul progression but if the 3rd density population grows too quick you would suspect the Planet to balance it either by slowing population growth or pulling immature souls from the lower density, which in turn would have the balancing effect of putting aggressive, primal, humans on the planet who only cause more destruction and an eventual collapse of the 3rd density population.

Going back to the mathematical dilemma I initially had, in order for your theory to work we would need an infinite amount of resources be it rocks, plants and so on in order to sustain an infinite human population growth. My understanding is that resources are still finite, yet human population growth remains infinite

Well, it's not infinite. There is a world human population growth rate and it does seem to be growing faster than people dying and animals dying combined so the answer would be that souls are now being pulled from elsewhere....Another planet going through total catastrophe maybe where its human population, or humaniod population, has a negative population growth.

Like I said, it's a theory. As for human soul graduation, true spiritual development based around selflessness and maybe the polar opposite of that being true spiritual development based around total selfishness gets the soul graduated to 4th density.

I'll let you know how it goes in about 60 years.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
More and more people are coming foward with credible information
this cosmonaut have much to say because there is not much time left
people with that kind of knowledge feel the need to share what they have been
knowing for so long because the idea of risking to be buried with it is not something they want

Russian Cosmonaut Reveals UFO, Alien 2012 Crop Circle SECRETS

see also :
Alien Civilization Makes Contact!

and :
National Hero and sixth man to walk on the Moon comes clean
edit on 7/9/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This thread seems like you searched ATS, got bits of good threads, mopped up a lot of bad, mixed it with a load of tripe from youtube, sprinkled it with some mixed up religious propaganda, and glazed it in a whole load of tacky marketing sales pitch....et voila the ATS equivelant of a quadruple whammy burger from a McDonalds style chain in red stripey wrapper....piled high with no real substance. A few choice cuts with a nice sauce would have been far more palatable.

Still, I guess this thread was more for an ego boost and S&F from those of less discerning taste than for any valid purpose.

Even if there was anything of any relevance, interest or truth in that OP, the fact it was presented as regurgitated ATS vomit made it so unpalatable it isn't worth the effort deconstructing and picking apart all of the trash it includes to get to any substance to correct it. I guess this was intentional....as was the addition of key words that sparks the autopilot stars from those inclined to skim over the facts.

Deny Ignorance indeed.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

You are wrong and missjudge the message of my thread
people like you will never understand what im trying to pass here
but the others that know what i mean might be able to connect more dots about their own lifes
and see lifes with another pair of eyes with less negativity and more hope and beauty

Time is critical ! so the vomit i balanced was to help anyone who read this .. even the skeptics
thinking about more then what meet the eyes
thinking outside the box and see the bigger picture
this has been my life works for yrs even before i joined ATS and before YT existed

got one point right

Deny ignorance indeed .. couldnt agree more with you

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

You are wrong and missjudge the message of my thread
people like you will never understand what im trying to pass here
but the others that know what i mean might be able to connect more dots about their own lifes
and see lifes with another pair of eyes with less negativity and more hope and beauty

Time is critical ! so the vomit i balanced was to help anyone who read this .. even the skeptics
thinking about more then what meet the eyes
thinking outside the box and see the bigger picture
this has been my life works for yrs even before i joined ATS and before YT existed

got one point right

Deny ignorance indeed .. couldnt agree more with you

It is you that is wrong. You know nothing of me or you would not have said anything of the personal criticism.

Read my post again, the way you put all that stuff together was trashy and there was nothing of substance.

If this is your lifes work then how come there aren't any FACTS or STATS or anything worthy or professional.

How come it's all pictures of devils and pop stars and you tube videos.

I believe there are things happening in this world but I also know that if people are going to wake up then there has to be credibility and noteworthy FACTS.

The real conspiracies are being covered and ignored because of trashy threads like this. So if you want to play a REAL part in seeing the bigger picture then get REAL and start thinking FACTUALLY and post things that are CREDIBLE instead making those that could use some real insight think of anything conspirational or non mainstream as whack and crazy.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

it is you that is wrong. You know nothing of me or you would not have said anything of the personal criticism.

You know nothing about me to
it is you who have posted a rude reply to descredit the op
personal criticism .. isnt what you just did ?

Read my post again, the way you put all that stuff together was trashy and there was nothing of substance.

Trashy ? you must be talking about your first reply

If this is your lifes work then how come there aren't any FACTS or STATS or anything worthy or professional.

You must believe in that stuff first
that comment remind me of the 9/11 truth haters
always asking for facts that it was a controlled demolition
how can i make you believe otherwise if you trust the official version all the time

How come it's all pictures of devils and pop stars and you tube videos.

Pictures help the mind better then words sometimes
i did post a comment below each pictures so you can understand better
the music industry is wicked and corrupted by the illuminati controlling all pop stars
well mostly

Billy Corgan

Tila Tequila

what do you have against YT ?
it is controlled yes but not entirely

I believe there are things happening in this world but I also know that if people are going to wake up then there has to be credibility and noteworthy FACTS.

then Wake up and start reading credible articles that expose the lies

The real conspiracies are being covered and ignored because of trashy threads like this. So if you want to play a REAL part in seeing the bigger picture then get REAL and start thinking FACTUALLY and post things that are CREDIBLE instead making those that could use some real insight think of anything conspirational or non mainstream as whack and crazy.

Thats exactly what i think of you
time you get your facts straight and make better researchs
and listen to both side of the story to come up with YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS
avoid always following the corrupted flow like all other sheeple
time to make you own though and stop being a slave in your own mind

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Seriously, even your replies make no sense.

I have made a valid point about this thread.

You personally criticised my opinions on things even though you do not know my opinions on these things.

Furthermore you posted more stuff that is irrelevant to the fact this thread is a trashy mish mash that detracts from any real information instead of providing anything of substance.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Enjoyable post Ben !! Thanks !! I said weeks back that something was not right with the sun to my family, It indeed feels more intense !

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
reply to post by Ben81

Seriously, even your replies make no sense.

I have made a valid point about this thread.

You personally criticised my opinions on things even though you do not know my opinions on these things.

Furthermore you posted more stuff that is irrelevant to the fact this thread is a trashy mish mash that detracts from any real information instead of providing anything of substance.

your the one making no sense because you have contribute to nothing since you first posted
no arguments at all to counter the topic
all you have done so far is trolling with insults

you have difficulty to debate inteligently mate
calm down and come back if you have something credible to say

Cheers

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mckeesport
Enjoyable post Ben !! Thanks !! I said weeks back that something was not right with the sun to my family, It indeed feels more intense !

Then you might like this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

probably where OP got the idea from, I recognise a lot of the 'points' on there from other more concise threads.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mckeesport

Thanks

we had a very weird Canada winter.. only 4 blizzards .. not normal at all
i almost did not shoveling this winder .. never happened in my 30 yrs of existance
at that time i really didnt though we would have a boiling summer
i should have know better

Earth weather is deff changing becoming unstable

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

thanks for the thread Ben

..and no, its not so much about 'a coming war '.... - the ' coming darkness ' is what people should worry about

bless

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join