It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pallywood

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I present to you this video as proof of a conspiracy against Israel. Israel is God's promised land to God's promised people. This video shows how a certain people will do anything to make Israel look as bad as they can. The Conspiracy is to legitimize Israel so they can legitimize their religion as part of the NWO so they can further mislead the masses. This video is just one small part of the big picture, and shows just how easy the press and people can be misled by the powers that be into thinking that Israel is the big bad guy.

It was originally done by 60 Minutes. And while it mentions nothing about the PTB, it does show all the earmarks of them. It is ten minutes long.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Are you one of these?

Israel recruits 'army of bloggers' to combat anti-Zionist Web sites

www.haaretz.com...

edit on 8-7-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

This video is just one small part of the big picture, and shows just how easy the press and people can be misled by the powers that be into thinking that Israel is the big bad guy.

Pfft, I dont need the press or anyone else to tell me that Israel is the bad guy, all i need is History.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Is this another "Palestinian lie"?

Scroll to the right to see the full map>>>

Or how about this more Palestinian propaganda?

Israel is the entity creating all the lies, here is another one of their weapons in covering up the truth.

The Jewish Internet Defense Force

If you want to see real propaganda view some of the links on the next link:

www.thejidf.org...
edit on 8-7-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

It's not a "Jewish occupation of Muslim land". It's a Zionist occupation of Palestinian land. There were many Jews, Christians, and Muslims living in harmony before the illegitimate state of Israel was formed.

It's ironic how you start a thread about Palestinian propaganda but back your point up with nothing but Zionist propaganda.

Your trick does not seem to be fooling anyone.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Yeah, sure it is.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

So if someone has 'more' land, than others are justified to steal it from them?

In that case USA itself is big enough, even Europe. The question still remains, why were the zionists allowed to move to a more hostile place especially after facing such a terrible massacre called the holacaust, oops Hollahaux!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Lmfao... israel doesnt need help to look bad ... their genocidal psychotic acts speak for themselves ...
the world is waking up at last and seeing israel for the vile , corrupt , evil that it is ...

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I suppose if you use the word in its proper context, yes it is a conspiracy. Considering the amount of misery Israel had heaped upon the Palestinian peoples, you'd think it unncessary. Are you of the belief that Israel has not perpetrated falsehoods and lies, ie a conspiracy against the palastinians? They have an awfully proud and public tradition of lies and deceit, just like everyone else.

CJ
edit on 8-7-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Look at the posts in this thread. It is in fact not fooling anyone.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Saying Jews are the chosen people is one of, if not the most racist thing I've ever heard. They're no chosen people, we are all equal.
edit on 9-7-2012 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I would comment... But apparently there's no need

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Do you work for Mossad?

Just curious.

The media does not have to paint Israel as anything. They do it themselves with their own actions!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I responded to your propaganda map with...

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

It's not a "Jewish occupation of Muslim land". It's a Zionist occupation of Palestinian land. There were many Jews, Christians, and Muslims living in harmony before the illegitimate state of Israel was formed.

It's ironic how you start a thread about Palestinian propaganda but back your point up with nothing but Zionist propaganda.

And you responded with...

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Yeah, sure it is.

Typical Zionist response. You can't refute the facts that have been presented so you respond with an insignificant one liner without even acknowledging the facts I presented.

And look at how many stars you got.

The JIDF is all over this thread.

Obvious shills are obvious.

Please respond directly to my response without sidestepping the actual content. Judging by your lack of intellectual integrity I will not expect any constructive discussion on your behalf.

Hope to hear back from you

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

The Conspiracy is to legitimize Israel so they can legitimize their religion as part of the NWO so they can further mislead the masses.

So, are you saying Israel made the fake pallywood videos pretending to be palestinians to further their own agenda?

CJ
edit on 9-7-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

What is this place you speak of, Israel?

Funny, it should be called Palestine...

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Wait wait wait.. let me get this straight. This is a topic defending israel? Under the guise of palestinian propaganda? Please tell me that isnt what i am reading.. i must be missing something..

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Actually that should be DELEGITAMIZE Israel. I'm dyslexic.

But I have nothing more to say on this. There's just too many people who's been fooled by those poor poor so-called Palestinian people shouting me down.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join