It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pallywood

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I'm talking about low tech rockets being fired from Hamas. Backed by countries such as Iran and the like.

Edit:

And it's funny, whenever the anti-Semites start seeing anybody who is in defense of Israel in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM they start right in dismissing their arguments and calling them ZIONISTS and think nothing of it, then they whine whenever somebody calls them an anti-Semite.

Pot calling the kettle black.

No, they don't want any real facts or discussion at all but just want to shut down all discussion period in favor of their propaganda.

They are not the victims here.

edit on 9-7-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

CJ's stats are apt to this discussion. More statistics, not opinion.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Hold up there fella. Please post where in this discussion I have said the words Zion or Zionism. And really, if someone disagrees with you they are an anti-semite? For real?

CJ
edit on 9-7-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Not really, no.

Because the reason for all those weapons is the rockets and other suicide bombers and other wars and attacks against Israel.

But of course, we all know Israel doesn't have any right to defend itself because all defense is a human rights violation. Israel should just let its civilians be rocketed to death.

I mean who cares. It's just Israel.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
And it's funny, whenever the anti-Semites start seeing anybody who is in defense of Israel in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM they start right in dismissing their arguments and calling them ZIONISTS and think nothing of it, then they whine whenever somebody calls them an anti-Semite.

I have called no one anything. It seems like I am being called an anti-Semite though.

No, they don't want any real facts or discussion at all but just want to shut down all discussion period in favor of their propaganda.

I HAVE provided facts with links.They are summarily dismissed.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Not you, just a couple of other posters.

They automatically dismissed my points as Zionist propaganda and then called me a Zionist.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

They automatically dismissed my points as Zionist propaganda and then called me a Zionist.

The way you say it it sounds like being called a Zionist is something bad.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

And that is as tragically demonstrative of the issue as is your predilection for assuming that posters who disagree with you here are simply in it to defame Israel and reject her sovereignty or right to exist.

As with people... we are what we do.

And many have found Israel's actions to have strayed far afield from self-defense.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

According to them it is something bad. Anybody who supports Israel in any way is bad, according to them.

It is meant as a slur to immediate discredit any and all arguments in support of israel because they can't handle the truth.

And the truth of the matter is those people claiming to be Palestinians do not want a Jewish state of any sort anywhere in the world, and will attack all Jews anywhere in the world.

Of course, most people can't see that because they're emotionally invested in the Palestinian cause and being right is serious business, not the truth.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

And the truth of the matter is those people claiming to be Palestinians

You keep saying this and can't even give the humans living in such pathetic conditions the dignity of calling them Palestinians. So who are these people you can't or won't acknowledge?

CJ

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I have little choice in the matter of supporting Israel... I do.

That does not mean she has done no wrong, that does not mean that anyone having 'issue' with Israeli policy or conduct is "an enemy" and it certainly does not mean that Israel doesn't have to 'grow up' and be part of the world of which they are supposed to be members... which includes tolerating their neighbors as neighbors... not people from whom to find every excuse to marginalize and subject to all manner of discomfort and pain.

I detest the flat assertion that "All [fill in the blank] want to kill all [fill in the blank]".... As if that kind of open bias is so 'factual' that it can't be debated.

The Palestinians have learned that trick from Israel.... and Israel hates that it seems to work so well....

I suspect it is more important to separate one people from another than to unite them, in some people's mind (not you personally).

Lines on a map.... reason to kill? Sure... I guess so.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I've pretty much already explained it.

I refuse to call them that because they are the ones who don't want peace, and want to annihilate Israel, and want to do violence to every single Jew that exists in the world. They've created a huge web of lies that paint them as the victims when they're not, and people are easily fooled by it for no matter what information there is out there that proves their claims to be lies, it will always just be dismissed as Zionist propaganda.

NONE of the so-called human rights abuses happened until those people started suicide bombing Israel civilians and fired rockets at them. NONE of these measures to defend their country started happening until they were attacked first.

I'm sorry some people can't see that.

I have learned some things about human nature though. People will see only what they want to see and ignore anything that doesn't fit in with their belief. Truth doesn't really matter, only what they want to believe.

I have nothing more to say and do not wish to talk about it any further. Nothing is being accomplished here.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I have learned some things about human nature though. People will see only what they want to see and ignore anything that doesn't fit in with their belief. Truth doesn't really matter, only what they want to believe.

I have nothing more to say and do not wish to talk about it any further. Nothing is being accomplished here.

Quite the contrary, I would say that if your intent were to expose peoples true colors, then you have accomplished exactly what you set out for. Well done.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Sorry, your zionist garbage does not wash.

Stop bandying about that old and over edited false video. And stop calling the victimised Palestinians "Pallywood"; it is antisemitic.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

True colors? I don't see anything coming from a majority of posters other than dialogue. I do find it amazing this is a topic where there can be no rational discussion though.

CJ

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

According to them it is something bad. Anybody who supports Israel in any way is bad, according to them.

The problem is the way you started this thread. It shows a lack of understanding for the situation in the middle east and the problems the Zionist regime is causing (it is not THE JEWS causing problems).

There is not a single antisemitic comment in this thread so far!

Originally posted by EvilSadamCloneIt is meant as a slur to immediate discredit any and all arguments in support of israel because they can't handle the truth.

I refuse to call them that because they are the ones who don't want peace, and want to annihilate Israel, and want to do violence to every single Jew that exists in the world. They've created a huge web of lies that paint them as the victims when they're not, and people are easily fooled by it for no matter what information there is out there that proves their claims to be lies, it will always just be dismissed as Zionist propaganda.

NONE of the so-called human rights abuses happened until those people started suicide bombing Israel civilians and fired rockets at them. NONE of these measures to defend their country started happening until they were attacked first.

It is your personal truth, not reality. When you look at the problems in the Middle East you have to not only look at the mistakes the Palestinians or other Arab nations made and still make, you have to look at Israels mistakes as well, and there are lots of crimes committed by the Zionist regime one is the use of white phosphorus on civilians in Gaza and Lebanon.

www.guardian.co.uk...

www.commondreams.org...

www.haaretz.com...

Originally posted by EvilSadamCloneAnd the truth of the matter is those people claiming to be Palestinians do not want a Jewish state of any sort anywhere in the world, and will attack all Jews anywhere in the world.

The Palestinians have offered to accept Israel within the June 1967 borders and the Hamas would have even changed their Charta for that.

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.guardian.co.uk...

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

www.jpost.com...

The Palestinian papers prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that it was not the Palestinians that didn't want peace, it was the Zionists who refused to give in. The Palestinians were prepared to give up East Jerusalem for gods sake!

news.blogs.cnn.com...

www.guardian.co.uk...

articles.cnn.com...:WORLD

www.guardian.co.uk...

It is you who is not willing to see the truth!

edit on 9-7-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

“[Jewish psychologist Jules] Nydes argues that such individuals [representing the "paranoid masochistic character"] tend to see themselves and groups within which they identify as victims who are being persecuted. This sense of persecution derives partly from unconscious feelings of guilt. The paranoid masochistic person engages in aggression against others because he or she expects to be attacked. His aggression, which is accompanied by feelings of self-righteousness, is rarely satisfying. Indeed, he can often achieve gratification only when he is punished, and the punishment is interpreted as confirming his preconceived sense of persecution … The typology is suggestive. [Jewish psychoanalyst] Theodore Reik, who was Nyde’s teacher, suggested that a ‘paranoid masochistic’ personality structure is modal among Jews.”
– Stanley Rothman and S. Robert Lichter, Jewish authors, 1982, p. 133

[url=http://]http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=VzuvvbUBT-cC&pg=PR36&lpg=PR36&dq=Stanley+Rothman+and+S.+Robert+Lichter&source=bl&ots=qEuqmXQmxM&sig=NA NRaXyLqMN4cS62BxREIBJp6sI&hl=en&sa=X&ei=ACz7T7KML4ri4QSmpojzBg&ved=0CFIQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=Stanley%20Rothman%20and%20S.%20Robert%20Lichter&f=false[/ur l]

edit on 9-7-2012 by Ilovecatbinlady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Coming from someone who previously posted:

Belief in numbers is not neccesarily a truth, especially when most of the world is anti-Semitic.

There is only one person here behaving the way you describe above.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

reply to post by tothetenthpower

They are trying to do this to Jews.

They do target Jews all over the world, not just in Israel.

Conundrum? , you say they are trying to do this to jews as a defense to exactly what the jews are doing to palestinian people?

I don't get it, this is some messed up logic.........wait no logic is involved in any of your posts so far it seems.

EDIT: This is Hilarious, troll starts thread as clear shill. ATS doesn't put up with said garbage. True colours are shown.
edit on 9-7-2012 by GhettoRice because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join