It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pallywood

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Actually that should be DELEGITAMIZE Israel. I'm dyslexic.

But I have nothing more to say on this. There's just too many people who's been fooled by those poor poor so-called Palestinian people shouting me down.

Ok, I've done that plenty in threads.

I would hope when posting if you feel strongly enough you won't backtrack on your stance because people disagree with you. Regardless of your stance, is it not fair to say the Palestinian people are horribly treated? Without going into the fact they are prisoners in their own homes and have little if any hope for the future, can you see that the regular family in palestine is not whatever government rules them? Do you equate all Americans, Chinese and Russian peoples to be evil due to their governments? Is there any way you would accept the fact that for one "pallywood" film there are literally hundreds of examples of Israel operating on a global MSN campaign to further their own agenda? Just trying to get a perspective on it.

CJ

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I don't believe that they are horribly treated.

They are the ones who want a Palestinian state on top of Israel. They do not want anything else, and want to annihilate a Jewish state.

They initiated this war.

Any "palestinian" that is a citizen of Israel does not have any rights denied to them.They can vote, get jobs, etc.

Which is something that many people ignore when they spout their propaganda.

They also ignore that those people initiated the conflict by firing thousands of Kassim rockets at the civilian populace.

There is a whole other side to this conflict, but it was never initiated by Israel.

Israel has every right to exist and it is those people who are seeking to end the existence of Israel and wish to deny Israel the right to exist.

When there's a conflict, a person should always explore both sides of it. The truth is always somewhere in between, and always gets lost to people who only see the one side.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Sure of course.

Living in an open aired prison isn't being mistreated?

How did that work out for the Jewish people living in Ghettos during WW2?

It's the same thing. Your faith blinds your reasoning. If Palestinians were doing this to the Jews you'd be up in arms.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

They are trying to do this to Jews.

They do target Jews all over the world, not just in Israel.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

They are trying to do this to Jews.

They do target Jews all over the world, not just in Israel.

Sure sure, yet Israel gets a free pass to treat people like they aren't human because some man wrote a book 3000 years ago and claimed them as God's chosen.

I didn't say there wasn't bloodshed on both sides, and that there's responsibility on both sides. But Palestinians are kept in a cage and their lives are dictated by the government of Israel.

Sorry, but if that's how God wants his people to act, seems to me it's a little more akin to that guy they call Satan.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

When there's a conflict, a person should always explore both sides of it. The truth is always somewhere in between, and always gets lost to people who only see the one side.

Agreed. Why is it you can't see the other side of things?

CJ

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Israel never gets a free pass.

Everytime Israel does something in defense the world cries out against it and tries to penalize Israel any way they can.

Especially by Muslim/Islam countries.

Such as with the Arvi Armana incident in which Turkey and the UN called for economic sanctions against Israel when that ship ran a blockade that Israel had every right in the world to have.

All criticism against Israel is completely one sided.

So I really don't see it as giving Israel a free ride.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Blah blah blah.

Will you please at least respond with a basic level of intelligence?

Your inability to address the topic at hand on YOUR OWN thread is amusing and frustrating at the same time. I won't bother cluttering the thread with my concern as it can be found just a few posts up.

Why bother starting a thread on an important topic like this if you're going to childishly avoid any intelligent discussion on the subject? It proves your lack of credibility and makes it difficult to take anything you post seriously for now on.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I have seen the other side of things. The other side of things is Israel, not the so-called palestinians. They brought all of this upon themselves when they started rocketing Israel's civilian populace with thousands of Kassim rockets.

Why can't you see the other side? Why can't you see through the real propaganda?

So why should Israel just let another group rocket their civilians to no end?

Any other country in the world would be allowed to defend themselves in such manners. The United States. Great Britain. England. Germany. France. Any European country.

So why can't Israel be allowed to defend themselves?

Look at what America's done since 911. We've gone all the way to Afghanistan to fight the WoT and it gets a lot of support, despite the protests from some people. Heck, Obama even wants to go to war with Pakistan over the terrorists and violated Pakistan's sovereign rights in order to get Bin Laden

So why can any other country in the world be allowed to do these things but not Israel?

It is Israel who is the real underdog here.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I don't respond to people who create false dichotomies by saying I must be a Zionist because I support Israel and to people who have no intention of a real discussion but only wants to brow beat me down and shout me out like you do. especially when you'd whine about people calling you an anti-Semite.

You want a real discussion with me, lay off the crap like that. Otherwise I will never respond to anything you say about me and just ignore all of your propaganda.

You don't want a real discussion, you just want to brow beat me into submission.

And I do not respond to that, ever.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Right, well any criticism of Israel, is bad, considering they are "perfect" in the eyes of it's supporters and can do no wrong.

The Israeli government takes 0 responsibility for the atrocities in commits not only in it's "land" but also internatinonally. Biggest hypocracy the world has seen in the last 60 years.

In any case, I won't argue the point, considering you aren't interested in conversation, you'd just like everybody to agree with you and those who don't you simply ignore.

So you enjoy your blind faith and "alliegence" to a nation that commits as far as I'm concerned some of the largest humanitarian righst violations on the planet.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

You have to consider who it is who is criticizing Israel.

And it has been the so-called palestinians who've created the human rights abuses, not Israel.

They after all want to kill every last Jew on earth and yet they get a free ride on that and all the blame goes on to Israel.

Sure, I'll believe in statements that Israel can do no wrong and blah blah blah...

This is just more propaganda. Israel can do no right in some people's eyes no matter what they do to defend themselves.

And any time they act to defend themselves it must be construed as a human rights abuse.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

You have to consider who it is who is criticizing Israel.

That would be most of the world.

The United Nations General Assembly has adopted a number of resolutions saying that the strategic relationship with the United States encourages Israel to pursue aggressive and expansionist policies and practices.[3] The 9th Emergency Session of the General Assembly was convened at the request of the Security Council when the United States blocked efforts to adopt sanctions against Israel.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Belief in numbers is not neccesarily a truth, especially when most of the world is anti-Semitic.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I knew I was wasting my time. Believe what you want dude but may I recommend reality?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
When "God" is the center of the argument's justification, reason becomes heresy and "threatening." We here in America have some experience with that too.

Those who are 'the special people' have no alternative but to attack any who question their 'righteous cause.'

...but fear not..., in the end, history will be count the "struggle" among the numerous times that the elite leaders have used the perception of the glory of "special people" as a tool to reap the benefits of their machinations.... it happened in the Soviet Union, Russia, Germany, Spain, Great Britain, France, China, Pakistan, Japan... and also Germany... among many many other nations...

"They hate us." is the most sickening excuse we could ever allow our so-called "leaders" to use to get people killed.
edit on 9-7-2012 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

The reality is Israel did not instigate this war. Those other people did because they do not want a Jewish state of any sort.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

The reality is Israel did not instigate this war. Those other people did because they do not want a Jewish state of any sort.

Please... to which war are you referring? (sad that I should have to ask, but there are so many....)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Small arms Dror light machine gun
IMI Negev light machine gun
Uzi submachine gun
Uzi pistol
Desert Eagle pistol
Jericho 941 pistol
BUL M-5 pistol
BUL Storm pistol
SP-21 Barak pistol
IMI Galil assault rifle
IMI Tavor assault rifle
M89SR sniper rifle
Hezi SM-1 semi-automatic PDW

Anti-tank rockets and missiles MATADOR Shoulder-launched missile weapon

And you were saying something about some cheap rockets?

Israels Weapons

Seems to me one side has overwhelming military power and the other has squat. Interesting that this dichotomy is accepted world wide as "might makes right". Wrist rockets and the famed kasam rockets vs the above list. Doesn't really equate to a fair fight, eh?

CJ
edit on Mon Jul 9 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Belief in numbers is not neccesarily a truth, especially when most of the world is anti-Semitic.

Oh geez, the "Anti Semite" card. Sorry to tell you but that doesn't work on ATS.

I'm getting tired of having to post this vid in threads like these but it's necessary.

Anti Semite-It's a trick we always use it.

I'm done done with this thread the OP is only here for a one sided debate with no intention of any real discussion.
edit on Mon Jul 9 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: fix tag on video

edit on 9-7-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join