It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pallywood

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Wow. Starting out your thread by saying that the Jews are "God's Chosen People"? Yikes.

What are the rest of us....Chopped liver? I do know the history of the Jewish people, and I also know that European Jews are the ones who started Israel, and they have ZERO Semitic DNA. How can they be the chosen ones? Can you go through a ceremony and change from being "not chosen" to "chosen"? How crazy can this get??

There are many orthodox Jews who are quite unhappy with the state of Israel and feel that what they are doing is evil and against the word of God. Terms like "God's chosen people" and "anti-semitic" are simply smoke and mirrors.....The first phrase is downright insulting to the rest of us (like the best we can hope for is support whatever they do and hope we can ride their coattails into heaven), and the second is just plain pathetic. The race card is the last vestige of the desperate....Time to put it back in the deck.

I believe this picture says a great deal about the difference between Judaism and Zionism. One is an ancient Abrahamic religion, and the other is a foreign policy that is evil and dangerous.

I typically like your views, evilsaddamclone, but I have to disagree with you vehemently on this one. I believe that God chooses those who choose Him. Israel's government is a haven of lies, segregation, and evil.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

edit on 9-7-2012 by Novalis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I have seen the other side of things. The other side of things is Israel, not the so-called palestinians. They brought all of this upon themselves when they started rocketing Israel's civilian populace with thousands of Kassim rockets.

You keep on saying "thousands of rockets" in every post. Sure there are rocket attacks, but more like in the dozens range, and irregularly, usually after tanks and helicopters murder children trapped in open air prisons.

Show the stats on "thousands" of rockets, if you can find any outside opinion and talking points of is(not)real.

Here's some of your own propaganda:

edit on 10-7-2012 by twtankhamwn because: added vid

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

there were never a country called palestine.
i say,bring back america to the indians,but there was no country called india,in the US of A.
maybe if the native amricans would rain terror in the states people here would back them as well.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join