It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaida Suspect Arrested After Visiting Olympic Site Area 5 Times in One Day

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Al-Qaida Suspect Arrested After Visiting Olympic Site Area 5 Times in One Day

www.newsmax.com

A suspected al-Qaida terrorist was arrested after he traveled close to London’s Olympic Park area five times in a single day, the Daily Mail reported.

The alleged breaches of a court order took place in April and May. They are considered the most serious security breach to hit the Olympic Park yet, the Daily Mail reported.

Authorities fear the 24-year-old Somali man — suspected of trying to fight for the Taliban in Afghanistan — was casing the site for an attack at the Olympic site, the Daily
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
There are two ways to look at this latest story:

1) The stage has been set for the coming false flag attack, dry runs are underway and patsies are being chosen – or –

2) There really are fanatical Muslim terrorist’s hell bent on killing westerners and British authorities did a fine job foiling this recent plot.

Which is it, ATS? Is the threat from radical Muslims real or is this simply TPTB misleading us?

www.newsmax.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

1) The stage has been set for the coming false flag attack, dry runs are underway and patsies are being chosen – or –

2) There really are fanatical Muslim terrorist’s hell bent on killing westerners and British authorities did a fine job foiling this recent plot.

Which is it, ATS? Is the threat from radical Muslims real or is this simply TPTB misleading us?

Why cant it be both?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

Why cant it be both?

I suppose it could be both.

How does that work?

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Terrorism, and their groups have been held in relative check. They have something to prove. The biggest stage , for them to work from, would be the Olympics. What "they" don't understand is this. If they do try to pull off a terrorist attack, at the Olympics, Country's that have not felt the sting of Terrorism, will feel obligated to root these people from the planet. Maybe more Countries will get involved, instead of tiptoeing around it, in fear of reprisals.MHO

S&F

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Why cant it be both?

How does that work?

It works like this: The "PTB" enact policies that disenfranchise and anger many poor people in the muslim world. These people then seek destructive reprisal against those they blame for their suffering. But the "PTB" expect and plan for this, and know that if and when such reprisals are sought out, it will only serve to empower the further growth of their own police state. So they continue their campaigns in the mid east and africa which disenfranchise millions and set into motion the chain of events whcih will only strengthen the "PTB's" hand.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Ok if this is true why jump on confronting him for now. They are obviously following the guy or should be. Why not wait and catch him with some hard evidence or even others in the group?

You know let them think it`s all good till he tries something. Otherwise they know to get on with plan B now.
edit on 7/8/2012 by Connman because: changed arresting to confronting

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Terrorism, and their groups have been held in relative check. They have something to prove. The biggest stage , for them to work from, would be the Olympics. What "they" don't understand is this. If they do try to pull off a terrorist attack, at the Olympics, Country's that have not felt the sting of Terrorism, will feel obligated to root these people from the planet. Maybe more Countries will get involved, instead of tiptoeing around it, in fear of reprisals.MHO.

This does seem to be the most logical conclusion. After all, we’ve been at war with Al-Qaida for years and clearly their intentions are to kill us.

What about all of this Al-‘CIA’da stuff? You don’t buy into the CIA connection?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Seeing how we know who created Al-Qaida that narrows down the options a bit. Yes, there are real terrorists...They were all manufactured by the United States of Is Ra El.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
This guy could be a ploy. He continues to return to the same spot 5 times before being confronted. Maybe this was the intention. They now beef up that location but what if that's to throw off security and another spot is where it will go down.

Why 5 times? If he hadn't been apprehended he may have visited more.

What was it he wasn't getting from the first 4 times?
edit on 8-7-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Why cant it be both?

How does that work?

Simple, it is real and we let it happen.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

You know the answer. On ATS there is no such thing as bad people anywhere that aren't controlled by the CIA.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Sure. I believe it. I believe we funded these guys, before the turned on America. I also believe, they created a monster, that morphed. A monster that became,and evolved. Even if you talk to these "terrorists" and would show them hard proof, of the CIA connection, they wouldn't believe you. They believe in their own ideals. Their own twisted mantra, that evolved.

Edit to add: The CIA didnt make these people do what they have done. They KILL for their own purposes. Just needed to add that.
edit on 8-7-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by seabag

You know the answer. On ATS there is no such thing as bad people anywhere that aren't controlled by the CIA.

Mix the truth with lies to make the truth ridiculous. Works every time.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

If conspiracy theorists didn't have to bend over backwards to make Alex Jones logic sound plausible I'd give it far more credence. I've been around the block of conspiracy theory several times now. And it's the same crap every time.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

3) The guy is a 'suspect', and nothing more.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I cant be the only one thinking that something big is going to happen at the Olympics right? It might even be the final nail in the proverbial coffin so to speak to start world war 3
edit on 8-7-2012 by ninjas4321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by Numbers33four

If conspiracy theorists didn't have to bend over backwards to make Alex Jones logic sound plausible I'd give it far more credence. I've been around the block of conspiracy theory several times now. And it's the same crap every time.

Don't you get what I said. Alex Jones is part of the op to make the simple truth look ridiculous. The fact that you brought him up proves that it works. Anyone who references Jones in making a point about the "conspiracy" is either a fool or a liar.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

It works like this: The "PTB" enact policies that disenfranchise and anger many poor people in the muslim world. These people then seek destructive reprisal against those they blame for their suffering. But the "PTB" expect and plan for this, and know that if and when such reprisals are sought out, it will only serve to empower the further growth of their own police state. So they continue their campaigns in the mid east and africa which disenfranchise millions and set into motion the chain of events whcih will only strengthen the "PTB's" hand.

And in your mind this is what America has been engaged in for decades? Just asking...

Are these disenfranchising policies necessarily limited to TPTB or is this simply a byproduct of doing business in different countries? Don’t most countries (and companies) experience resentment when they open up shop in other countries?

What policies have been put in place in the ME by TPTB that pissed them off bad enough to make them pursue us globally?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
This guy could be a ploy. He continues to return to the same spot 5 times before being confronted. Maybe this was the intention. They now beef up that location but what if that's to throw off security and another spot is where it will go down.

Why 5 times? If he hadn't been apprehended he may have visited more.

What was it he wasn't getting from the first 4 times?
edit on 8-7-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

My first thought as well. Did he have to go to the bathroom a lot?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join