It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaida Suspect Arrested After Visiting Olympic Site Area 5 Times in One Day

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

Seeing how we know who created Al-Qaida that narrows down the options a bit. Yes, there are real terrorists...They were all manufactured by the United States of Is Ra El.

If we manufactured them then why are they trying to kill us??

Have we instructed them to do this? Are we setting them up or have they really turned against us?

link   
The CIA ran interference for their monster. Then they created an entire conspiracyscape of bull to confuse most people and make them opt for the OS which is simple and pre positioned. Those who planned it all were ready to go with their canned solutions and legislation.

They are free to do it again because the stupid people think that Republicans and Democrats are two different things.

link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by stanguilles7

It works like this: The "PTB" enact policies that disenfranchise and anger many poor people in the muslim world. These people then seek destructive reprisal against those they blame for their suffering. But the "PTB" expect and plan for this, and know that if and when such reprisals are sought out, it will only serve to empower the further growth of their own police state. So they continue their campaigns in the mid east and africa which disenfranchise millions and set into motion the chain of events whcih will only strengthen the "PTB's" hand.

And in your mind this is what America has been engaged in for decades? Just asking...

Are these disenfranchising policies necessarily limited to TPTB or is this simply a byproduct of doing business in different countries? Don’t most countries (and companies) experience resentment when they open up shop in other countries?

What policies have been put in place in the ME by TPTB that pissed them off bad enough to make them pursue us globally?

Are you kidding? Israel is a big one. A decade long campaign of bombing the # out of Iraqi civilians is another. Propping up dictatorships for the sake of oil is another. Are you REALLY unaware of all of this?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
surely that's the thought police at work.. if they were serious they would have put the guy under surveillance and waited till he was about to act. must be political.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
This guy could be a ploy. He continues to return to the same spot 5 times before being confronted. Maybe this was the intention. They now beef up that location but what if that's to throw off security and another spot is where it will go down.

Why 5 times? If he hadn't been apprehended he may have visited more.

What was it he wasn't getting from the first 4 times?
edit on 8-7-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

Logistics, ability to get in. Pictures. Vantage points. He kept coming for a reason.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Are you kidding? Israel is a big one. A decade long campaign of bombing the # out of Iraqi civilians is another. Propping up dictatorships for the sake of oil is another. Are you REALLY unaware of all of this?

Stop telling it like it is, Antisemite!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

This guy could be a ploy. He continues to return to the same spot 5 times before being confronted. Maybe this was the intention. They now beef up that location but what if that's to throw off security and another spot is where it will go down.

My initial reaction was that this was a ploy. What I question now is WHO is trying to deceive us? It this al- Qaida trying to misdirect us and throw us off their true intentions -or- is this TPTB trying make us believe al-Qaida is up to no good so nobody will be shocked when something happens (false flag)?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Logistics, ability to get in. Pictures. Vantage points. He kept coming for a reason.

I'm not a lawyer by any stretch, but the last time I checked it wasn't a criminal offence to visit a public spot five times.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

If we manufactured them then why are they trying to kill us??

Have we instructed them to do this? Are we setting them up or have they really turned against us?

If I borrowed you money, or sold you a gun or gave you food, and you decided to take that money and buy explosives, take that gun, and kill 3 family's with it, or poison ALL the food I gave you so you could feed it to your victims, Would that make me an accomplice in your terrorist acts ? Would I have been your creator ?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

Here's the deal guy, and maybe you didn't notice this, but you don't need an elaborate conspiracy theory to extrapolate the fact that there will always be men who want to rule the world. From the Muslim extremist to the American corporatist, from the staunch leftists to the ultra right wing.

Society is full of control freaks. Mini-dictators exist everywhere. From the manager at McD's who makes his employees miserable because he's on a power trip, to the politicians who take and make bribes to get their agendas realized.

You see this as a vast concerted effort of "they". I see it as a natural consequence of an ever shrinking world. You attach AQ to the 'powers that be' and I see them as a natural response of radicalism in the Muslim world to Western interests. Where you see conspiracy I see predictable consequences irrespective of the intentions of those involved.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I have my doubts that the XXX Olympiad is anything other than a satanic event planned by Is Ra El to get millions of sheep to engage in pagan worship without their knowledge. But if anything does happen, no matter who is blamed all I can say is Rockefeller Report.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by XeroOne

Originally posted by sonnny1

I'm not a lawyer by any stretch, but the last time I checked it wasn't a criminal offence to visit a public spot five times.

Im not a Lawyer by any stretch either, but having a Camera in every corner of England, has made that point moot, dont you think ?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
I have my doubts that the XXX Olympiad is anything other than a satanic event planned by Is Ra El to get millions of sheep to engage in pagan worship without their knowledge. But if anything does happen, no matter who is blamed all I can say is Rockefeller Report.

And this is the kind of garbage we're expected to believe?

The Olympics are satanic now?

Good lord and we're supposed to take this seriously?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
the empire is so beloved and admired world wide, it simply isn't possible there is even a single person out there that would want to do it harm

the only possible conclusion is 100% of all attacks are a false flag

because I read it on the innerwebz

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

I just wanted to see where you were coming from.

Many countries have conducted campaigns in the ME. Why are America and American interests constantly the target of their aggression? Russia invaded Afghanistan long before US did. I don’t see these terrorist organizations chasing them around the globe.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

It certainly is if you’re a suspected terrorist with known ties to Al-Qiada!

He wasn’t sightseeing!

You'll never stop terrorism without common sense and logic.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

You see this as a vast concerted effort of "they". I see it as a natural consequence of an ever shrinking world. You attach AQ to the 'powers that be' and I see them as a natural response of radicalism in the Muslim world to Western interests. Where you see conspiracy I see predictable consequences irrespective of the intentions of those involved.

Well said.

AQ is what AQ is. A terrorist group, hell bent in killing as many as they can.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

And consolidation happens. Rich and powerful people do not just let the chips fall where they may. They never have. They stab each other in the back, but they also ally. There are alliances and there are conspiracies. WW2 was a perfect example of consolidation. The most talented NAZIs got to become American citizens with new names. But then maybe that was the plan all along, since many in positions of power in America belonged to the same organizations as those NAZIs.

Who made the ME what it is today? Who led the Arabs in the war against Israel in 1948? Who bailed out Israel in that war? Lots of contradictions.

Many men who have been in the midst of these conspiracies have spoken of them and they contradict you. I do not need to mention their names, as you have google. They are presidents and prime ministers and other people who know. Maybe you just can't handle the truth.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

And OBL is at the bottom of the sea and 25 seals went down in one chopper 6 weeks later. You people will buy anything.

OR

Are you part of the sales team?
edit on 8-7-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

I guess you believe that Israel is a force for good in the world and America is a beacon of freedom.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join