It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaida Suspect Arrested After Visiting Olympic Site Area 5 Times in One Day

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal

Originally posted by taskforce4256

reply to post by sonnny1

Are there really people still this brainwashed and unaware? Are you serious?

"Al Qaida" are CIA puppets. They are not REAL. Terrorism is a lie (for the most part).

Don't we all know this by now... FFS..

Patsies and the stories are being setup now for the FALSE FLAG EVENT. Period. It's obvious.

You seriously need to find your meds or something that gives your life meaning. Something that gives you enough energy to move out of mom's basement. You speak with such overwhelming certainty, you must be either Prophet or Fool.
edit on 9/7/12 by taskforce4256 because: misspelled word.

I need to find my meds because I'm saying Al Qaida is not real? Because terrorism has been a lie for the most part? haha. News for you, gtfo from under that rock and wake up to reality, because the awake and aware ones know this, so get with the program, that goes for any other brainwashed people in here. And I sound so sure because it's the cold hard truth, it should be obvious now to the planet that we've been deceived about terrorists and Al Qaida, but there are still asleep and zombified people out there living under a rock, such as yourself, so this is the on going dilemma..

AL QAIDA IS NOT REAL.

The London Olympics huge false flage event is coming, and all you will do is believe the governemnt when they claim it was evil muslim terrorists.. Poor souls.. This is what we're up against..
edit on 9-7-2012 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

Al Qaida is not real? Apparently, neither are you. They are very real. Living in a major target city, you may find out one day when they have to pick you off the walls with tweezers. You have been listening to the wrong people, kid!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

"Al Qaida" are CIA puppets. They are not REAL. Terrorism is a lie (for the most part).

Patsies and the stories are being setup now for the FALSE FLAG EVENT. Period. It's obvious.

proof or it didnt happen.

how many times do we need to tell people that?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by taskforce4256

If I'm not ready for anything that happens, I'm not ready for anything at all! I've done this for a living for 23 years, and I've got to tell you, you must plan for every eventuality.

Doing what for 23 years? Just wondering…

Even the best plans fall apart…but it’s always good to prepare for every eventuality as best we can.

In the end, as my signature states, “Being ready is not what matters. What matters is winning after you get there”.

The one not considered is the "false Flag" for obvious reasons. That doesn't mean it wouldn't happen though.

Right…the one you didn’t plan for will ‘likely’ happen.

Murphy’s Law of Combat - One thing we know to be true - The enemy invariably attacks on two occasions: 1) when you're ready for them, and 2) when you're not ready for them.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I was in the anti-terrorism business for 23 years, until 2007, as a government employee, then a contractor. Obviously we didn't consider "false flag" operations, because we would have either been the planners or the guys across the hall would have.
edit on 9/7/12 by taskforce4256 because: spacing.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by stanguilles7

Why cant it be both?

I suppose it could be both.

How does that work?

You fund and control your own terrorist cell, which you control, the gospel spreads and then you have groups on your hand which you do not control. But they lack training and funds and security will take care of them, if they do find the means to travel.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dizrael

reply to post by sonnny1

proof or it didnt happen.

how many times do we need to tell people that?

Nice try. It has already been proven, admitted, proven, admitted, a thousand times over. Stop being braindead and wake up.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Terrorism is a lie (for the most part).

Really..........

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Nice try. It has already been proven, admitted, proven, admitted, a thousand times over. Stop being braindead and wake up.

So if anybody disagrees with your perspective they are brain dead.

Nice rebuttal

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
By stating that they arrested someone gives the impression that there is something to protect against. This reminds me of the CIA agent who was caught with the new 'underwear bomb'... but of course they didn't mention that at the time of the arrest. Only that Americans had to further give up their dignity to the TSA groping for our 'safety'. Even if they retract the statement or openly admit that the guy was working for MI5. The impression is already placed into the mind of the populace which justifies their intent of creating a police state in the 'free' western world.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

And that's just the tip of the Ice-Berg. The idiotic out in the open in your face muslim nut-jobs with idiotic signs aren't the ones we should worry about, most of those idiots couldn't blow their own nose without government welfare. It's the ones that pretend to accept western culture, the ones that seem to "fit in" that usually turn out to be the problem and the ones that are hardest for the CIA to track down.

CIAlqeida conspiracy kids don't bother replying with nonsense, I won't read it or respond anyways.
edit on 10-7-2012 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
reply to post by sonnny1

And that's just the tip of the Ice-Berg. The idiotic out in the open in your face muslim nut-jobs with idiotic signs aren't the ones we should worry about, most of those idiots couldn't blow their own nose without government welfare. It's the ones that pretend to accept western culture, the ones that seem to "fit in" that usually turn out to be the problem and the ones that are hardest for the CIA to track down.

CIAlqeida conspiracy kids don't bother replying with nonsense, I won't read it or respond anyways.

These idiots come in MANY flavors,and colors...............

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
reply to post by sonnny1

These idiots come in MANY flavors,and colors...............

Exactly, these bombers were NHS doctors, phd students, primary school teachers, chip shop workers, 18 year olds....

www.telegraph.co.uk...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 10-7-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Hey shills, will any of you read my posts on the previous posts? I'm STILL waiting for a logical explanation as to why anyone would believe in using terrorism to raise a point. (reply to the post in question please, not this one where I do not elaborate my point)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Everyone has been talking about a false flag and I am betting that this "Somolian 24yrs old guy" is actually part of the plan by the U.S. Just another way to blame it on someone else for them to do what they want!

If nothing happens during the Olympics, I will be very very surprised!

Edit: Just to add, that AL_QAIDA "IS" the USA in disguise!
edit on 10-7-2012 by TheEnlightenedOne because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2012 by TheEnlightenedOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Terrorism is a lie (for the most part).

Really..........

Hey, Sonny, don't you know that all those sign-wavers are actually high-positioned CIA agents?

I mean, you CAN tell that by their cunning looks, right?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThisIsNotReality
Hey shills, will any of you read my posts on the previous posts? I'm STILL waiting for a logical explanation as to why anyone would believe in using terrorism to raise a point. (reply to the post in question please, not this one where I do not elaborate my point)

link to the post you want replied to?

or do we get to go searching?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
edit on 10-7-2012 by Ahmose because: we need a function to delete our own posts. lol

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join