It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roll-Your-Own Tobacco Stores May Cease To Exist Under New Law

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by Honor93

Up against the tax gestapo, individual rights don't matter.

that is what you are not getting. There is a system. Either get in line, or yell at the wall. It is easier to get in line so you can avoid all this stress.
i suppose, if you say so but i haven't been subject to the tax monster in forever nor do i plan to be. neither myself or this habit is subject to taxation.
not the raw products (unless purchased from a retailer) and not the automation.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by wasaka

Thank you. Finally someone with non-distorted views of e-smokes. There are at least 100 chemicals in cigarettes that aren't in e-smokes, I think I can handle a little anti-freeze after smoking cigs for 7 years.

Another poster earlier mentioned that the throat hit is harsher on e-cigs, but you can get flavours with "No Throat Hit" so that it's more comfortable for you. I actually prefer the throat hit from my e-cig over that of a real cig. Tastes much better too, and my non-smoker boyfriend doesn't complain of the smell.

Lastly, I've been using my e-cig for quite some time now, and I've never had any type of nausea, headache, stomach ache, etc. I've never experienced "nicotine poisoning" (which, in my opinion, isn't possible unless you're on a nicotine IV drip...) or any other detrimental effects.

And to all the non-smokers commenting in this thread (I mean, people who have NEVER smoked in their life)...I think this is kind of an issue you know nothing about. Kinda like when men try to protest abortion...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
After much consideration I finally did something to lower my tobacco cost even more.... I have had one cigarette today, all of the other tobacco I've smoked has been through a bong and the amount is much less than if I had been smoking cigarettes... I don't think I'll be using the bong away from the house...

edit on 18-7-2012 by hypervigilant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Saphira

try some glycerine in the tips when they need refilling a hole lot cheaper & tastes the same

<< 3  4  5   >>

join