It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reverse discrimination at your job centre. How is this leaflet acceptable? (United Kingdom)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady

Originally posted by blueorder

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Yeah. Go ahead and chuckle. But you are the one throwing a fit and feeling all uncomfortable because people who are not white are finally being given the chances they should have gotten long ago. You may be laughing at me on a little puny website, but the whole world is laughing at you.

edit on 7-7-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

no, we are all laughing at you for trying to claim billions of people are laughing at that internet pesona

Save your racist group think divisive agenda for self haters and anti white racists- you will find no succour here racist

WoW!!!

What was all that about? and WTF is "anti white racists"?

You over state your case, you are badgering and you are out of order.

Nobody is laughing at skepticconwatcher other than the deranged voices in your head.

Take a chill-pill and back off.

I will do as I see fit thank you- his post was ridiculous, I lampooned it and I would do so again.

An "anti white racist" is someone who dislikes white people on the basis of their white skin- really, you could not work that out, come on fella

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by JailTales

reply to post by JailTales

oh, just good for middle class whites, not middle class asians and blacks

Please try to follow the conversation. I'm not talking about middle class asians and blacks, I'm talking about the well-off white people who are happy to see the white working class disadvantaged because it doesn't affect them

yes, I followed it, and why focus on race is my point, it is a nonsensical approach- there are middle class whites, blacks and asians and poor blacks, whites and asians- why poison the waters by bringing in ridiculous group think, treat people as individuals

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
No. I wont.

Maybe that should be your last reply to me because I know who and what you are and you didn't think this subtle crap would get challenged. You thought everyone would just agree with you and join in on your little racist pity party. The fact that you call efforts to EQUAL the playing field by lifting people of color to the same level as Whites "discrimination against whites" is again , ignorant , selfish and foolish. I know exactly what your post is about. I reject it and you. And that's what you have a problem with.

Have a nice day. Don''t be naughty k ?

Okay, before i leave you like a 5 year old to your own devices, i shall simply what's going on.

Blacks and Ethnic minorities are being offered help to build skills to get them into work. (no problem with that)

Whites are not being offered the same type of help. (This is where the problem occurs)

Both have received the same education but one is receiving more help than the other. (So why are we helping on group and not the other?)

I hate to see someone so blinded by his/her own racism that he/she cant even distinguish between someone wanting to give equal rights and opportunities to everyone and someone who just want to give rights and opportunities to a certain group. It must be painful for your emotional mind to live on those terms day in day out.

But this is where i unhook from you. Im not racist and im not going to be pulled into and argument defending myself. I say everyone should be given the help to develop skills and get themselves into work. I don't believe anyone should be discriminated against, simple as really.

Anyhow, thanks for taking part.

Oh, you're quite welcome.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
As soon as i read this thread title i knew this would be in the uk, this place is a joke. If it was the other way round there would be f****g outrage

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by gibbajabba
As soon as i read this thread title i knew this would be in the uk, this place is a joke. If it was the other way round there would be f****g outrage

How is it an outrage giving second rate training to disadvantage minorities?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Can you read?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
i think you using the word discrimination may be a bit to far. I understand it.
But you have to know that minorities have a higher unemployment rate, a lower education rate and live in much higher poverty rates compared to whites.

So if they need to make a minority only event to help people so be it.

Whos fault is that? THe unemployed white guy?

Give me a break...

"Notice: White guy wanted for work. No skill required. On job training."

^^ RACIST

"Notice: Black or ethnic guy wanted. No skill required. On job training."

^^ Well looky at dem dere poor blak fellas, gib dem a job boss!!

pfft.

LOOK AT QUALIFICATIONS.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

reply to post by SearchLightsInc

There is no discrimination here; ethnic minorities and blacks do very badly in North Yorkshire. The authorities are simply trying to alleviate disproportionate rates of unemployment.

Can I get in on this scam? Even if Im a poor guy, no education and no prospects?

Or does my white skin preclude me?

Get real.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Mr A is useless.. needs help.
Mr B is useless.. needs help.

Which one do you pick? Oh the black guy, he needs it more.

That is why it is outrageous.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

You attitude is wrong. A lack of opportunity does make an individual useless.

Let us reword your silly test to illustrate why authorities use targeted training programmes.

Community A has high unemployment rates...needs help

Community B has moderate unemployment rates...needs help

Which one do you pick?

You need to recalibrate your perceptions, it's askew.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Can I get in on this scam? Even if Im a poor guy, no education and no prospects?

Or does my white skin preclude me?

Get real.

If a white dude with sound mind and body can't educate himself or take advantage of opportunities in a white man's world, he is a dick.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I give up.....

Lets all emigrate to Canada....same Queen...loads of room.

Cosmic..

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

You are making less, and less sense as this thread goes on. You initially reponded to a comment I made and I recipricated, your last response to me reinforces what I said "I am begining to think you have a comprehension problem, and you seem to not understand the concept of rational debate, and conversation". I now think you may be an asperger sufferer.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by JailTales

oh, just good for middle class whites, not middle class asians and blacks

Please try to follow the conversation. I'm not talking about middle class asians and blacks, I'm talking about the well-off white people who are happy to see the white working class disadvantaged because it doesn't affect them

yes, I followed it, and why focus on race is my point, it is a nonsensical approach- there are middle class whites, blacks and asians and poor blacks, whites and asians- why poison the waters by bringing in ridiculous group think, treat people as individuals

No, I asked you to follow the conversation, clearly you're incapable of doing that.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

You attitude is wrong. A lack of opportunity does make an individual useless.

Let us reword your silly test to illustrate why authorities use targeted training programmes.

Community A has high unemployment rates...needs help

Community B has moderate unemployment rates...needs help

Which one do you pick?

You need to recalibrate your perceptions, it's askew.

You know FA about the north. Both communities have high unemployment rates. Since when did white people in the north have moderate unemployment rates?

This isn't Oxbridge or wherever you're from mate, white people are struggling here as much as anyone, many of the worst towns and communities are by in large white

I know that's hard to grasp living in the south where poverty is race-based.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Ilovecatbinlady i think you've lost the point of this thread because the bottom line is that this is racist, you are trying to defend it by what looks to me as to be talking complete bollox. Like i already said but your too quick to jump into defence mode instead of registering your brain first, if it was the other way around it would be unacceptable and offensive. To me this is unacceptable and offensive just like it would be the other way around, now if you can bring a resonable debate on why it's not racist then go ahead but up until this point you have not, you have just tried to justify it by talking a lot of crap.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
And so we are such hypocritical beings that we punish the whole white race for racism, when there are more non racist whites than racist ones...
I am sick of being "Guilted out" for what racist acts were done by people long dead....and on the other hand
non whites are seldom taken to task for their own racist based thought processes,...and unconcious behavior.
I agree the whole concept is wrong in the first place, and sweeping changes would be in order to root out the threads of racist type mental processes.....in everyone.....

Radically different attitudes are required, and a level of maturity must be achieved by a larger portion of the population....
To this end,, it is important we go the distance at every chance available to piont out the irrational to the unassumiing....NO great progress will ensue, until a tipping point is reached within the human psyche....when this happens we should see swift reversal of the supposed inequalities of which we speak.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

Change it from black ethnic and put british
white.then see the reaction you get,
If its not racist then you dont know what is.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

it is state sponsored racism- there are disadvantaged white people- this could not be any clearer.

It is OFFICIAL racism, no way of avoiding it- despicable

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

you are offering nothing to my valid points- please try harder

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join