It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that Zionists interfere with and distort the internet

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

The zionists are routinely exposed for their deceptions and gigantic efforts to misinform people horrified by the criminal activities of Israel.

A pro-Israel pressure group is orchestrating a secret, long-term campaign to infiltrate the popular online encyclopedia Wikipedia to rewrite Palestinian history, pass off crude propaganda as fact, and take over Wikipedia administrative structures to ensure these changes go either undetected or unchallenged.

A series of emails by members and associates of the pro-Israel group CAMERA (Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America), provided to The Electronic Intifada (EI), indicate the group is engaged in what one activist termed a “war” on Wikipedia.

electronicintifada.net...

You can't trust anything pro-Israeli or anti-Palestinian/Muslim because the zionists are waging a war against your mind.

Do not allow yourself to be manipulated by these zionist creatures.
edit on 6-7-2012 by Ilovecatbinlady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Yes, the zionists are bad. So bad in fact that it makes me suspicious if that maybe they are being used as cover for someone else.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
Yes, the zionists are bad. So bad in fact that it makes me suspicious if that maybe they are being used as cover for someone else.

The are like cartoon evil doers don't you think.

All that is left is the "mwahahaha!" laugh.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

I don't understand. I thought just about all major companies had people watching the Internet for references about them. I'm reasonably sure that countries do as well. Why is this particularly insidious?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

I don't understand. I thought just about all major companies had people watching the Internet for references about them. I'm reasonably sure that countries do as well. Why is this particularly insidious?

Your premises are incorrect unless you can prove them.

Nevertheless, most countries and companies do not have grassroots propaganda networks where they train private citizens to attack the truth on the internet.

You can of course cite references and provide links to substantiate your assertions.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Dear Ilovecatbinlady,

If you run a quick check for "Online reputation management" you will find dozens of businesses engaged in improving their customer's internet reputation, and as many articles discussing the phenomenon.

Sample companies:
www.reputationmanagementllc.com...

reputationadvocate.com...

Sample articles:
www.pcworld.com...

bits.blogs.nytimes.com...

You don't quite have it right. An unproven assertion is not wrong, it is only unproven. Is the "Big Bang" theory wrong because it is unproven? Is Islam wrong because it is unproven?

Nevertheless, most countries and companies do not have grassroots propaganda networks where they train private citizens to attack the truth on the internet.
The companies engaging in reputation management use private citizens. You could easily describe their employees as a "propaganda network" if you felt like being offensive. Would you rather they use government employees? Attacking the truth? Or attcking your version of the truth?

Dear Ilovecatbinlady, Israel does a lot of questionable things. In my opinion, getting in an uproar over this one makes no sense.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I am aware of public relations and reputation management and these are commercial ventures;

I said;

countries and companies do not have grassroots propaganda networks where they train private citizens to attack the truth on the internet.

Israel and zionists are unique in this matter.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Dear Ilovecatbinlady,

Forgive my confusion, but why does it matter if the work is being done by an company which trains people to work on reputation management, or by a government agency which trains people to work on reputation management. Why is it significantly worse? Same work being done. You can't tell the difference looking at the web site.

Oh, as for this:

Israel and zionists are unique in this matter.

Well:

With respect,
Charles1952
edit on 6-7-2012 by charles1952 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Forgive my confusion, but why does it matter if the work is being done by an company which trains people to work on reputation management, or by a government agency

One does it for commercial reasons and the other to propagandise and obfuscate misdeeds.

If you can't see the wood from the trees, to what end are you probing my opinions?
edit on 6-7-2012 by Ilovecatbinlady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Thing is, it doesn't matter.

Now they have a direct link to your ISP, and can monitor anything they feel they want. Even now if someone hacks your PC, and uses it to download ILLEGAL materials, then you will be arrested. How's that for crafty imprisonment.

These guys are like a few steps down from a forum troll, I think the Instant messenger bots are more harmful than these guys.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Dear Ilovecatbinlady,

It seems to me that the points I am raising are not being addressed. But, let's continue anyway.

One does it for commercial reasons and other to propagandise and obfuscate misdeeds.
So where we are now, is that the Israeli activity is done by other countries and governments, the results that people see on the websites affected are the same, and the only difference is that you don't like the motives Israel has.

But are they so different? Companies and governments both try to make themselves look as good as possible on the internet. Usually by trumpeting good things and playing down bad things. There's not even that much difference in the motives, between companies and Israel.

It seems that the only difference is that you really don't like Israel. That's OK, many people don't. This issue, however is not the big deal you seem to think it is.

With respect,
Charles1952

edit on 6-7-2012 by charles1952 because: bracket correction

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

.... you really don't like Israel.

Correct and for good reason. Like many people I am against racists, terrorists and nazis. Israel occupies all those catagories.

It is because of this awful reputation that Israel deploys internet propagandists and disinformation agents.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The terrorist state of israel is the only vountry guilty of murdering US citizens and getting away with it scott free.
Fear not though, there are enough of us out there willing to shine a light of truth that sends the cockroaches scattering back to their holes.
We see these agents at work everyday and I hit the lights and watch them scatter or expose themselves for who they are.(stupid/misinformed or deliberate propagandist).
Remember the U.S.S LIBERTY.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I understand why a company would use propaganda, it is advertisement and I understand all corporations are to make cash.
I understand they are crooked to the foundations.
But a government should not use propaganda, it is devious and subversive, if the country is doing well, the country and it's leaders will benefit if not, the leaders might be publicly hung.
We do not simply stop buying their product as it is our product, we cannot simply sell our stocks as we are fully vested in the country.
How do you compare a company to a country and justify them being able to get away with the same?
That is a bent view don't you think?
Companies fail, dollars die. Countries fail, people die.
The "zionist ...religion"? is run like a company, that and their practices online and off are not acceptable.

(Edit)
And for the record, it is not that I don't like the terrorist state of israel, I just know a blight when I see it.
It is bad for humanity and should be eradicated and cleansed.
edit on 6-7-2012 by g146541 because: for clarification

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

So, now we're at the stage where you haven't addressed anything I've asked? We're down to Israel has a bad reputation in your eyes (as well as some others) so they use the internet to try to make themselves look better?

That's the whole complaint?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

The terrorist state of israel is the only vountry guilty of murdering US citizens and getting away with it scott free.
Are you talking about the USS Liberty? Neither you, nor I, nor anyone who is not in the highest levels of the intelligence community will know the true story of that. Murder? Maybe, maybe not. Scott-free? Over $13 million in compensation.

What about the Lockerbie bombing, Qadaffi admitted to ordering that one, but Libya wasn't attacked because of that. (At least from what we know from the world press.) One hundred and eighty-nine Americans killed.

Fear not though, there are enough of us out there willing to shine a light of truth that sends the cockroaches scattering back to their holes.
Good! Wonderful!! Keep doing that. Search for truth, search everywhere and report what you see. But to be more effective don't dedicate your life to only trying to find out what the Israelis are doing wrong. Look at the whole situation.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
This clearly appears to be an agenda item for you.

Back and forth you go across ats, spreading your vitriolic hatred of Israel (which coincidentally, may have the same effect as antisemitism)..

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
This clearly appears to be an agenda item for you.

Back and forth you go across ats, spreading your vitriolic hatred of Israel (which coincidentally, may have the same effect as antisemitism)..

It still a hell of a lot better than antisemitism of Zionists killing entire families of Palestinians.

16 Palestinians, Including 4 Children, Killed in Gaza, by Israeli Air Strikes, Netanyahu Threatens to Use Deadlier Force

www.aljazeerah.info... r%20Strikes,%20Netanyahu%20Threatens%20to%20Use%20Deadlier%20Force.htm

edit on 9-7-2012 by Ilovecatbinlady because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join