It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Trials: What Happens Next?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I am quite the drifter. For so long I've felt like this world is so messed up maybe staying at a distance was the way to go. Everything you've said is very valuable to me and I know continuing this way will simply not due. We are all connected and need each other to grow.
I have thought about nursing or something similar where I can care for people but I become fearful that I will mess up or hurt someone accidentally. I was daydreamer in school. There were many of time getting a smack on my desk to snap me back in to reality which was tremendously embarrassing. Honestly don't even know how I made it through. This makes me question if I have the ability to retain the knowledge necessary. I do have a lot of knowledge that comes to me naturally but maybe not so much in the conventional way.
Your message has been very helpful and confirmative for me. Thank you

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I asked a question back on page 3 I think and I did not see a response...perhaps I missed it.

I am one of those people that has a knack for looking at the clock at 12:34 (am or pm)

I also wake up nearly every single night at 3:15 am....

So what's the deal?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

Hello Jeremiah,

I have answered at some length concerning the numerical prompts in earlier posts and to various inquiries.

In your particular case, waking at the hours you indicate is more a cue established within your own mind. That cue was put there by your determination to be outside of the body before that time (OBE) and prove your return is done safely and well. It will go away when you become less interested in the psychic phenomena you enjoy thinking about.

Many of us do as you demonstrated here. Getting up at night to use the facilities is as regular as clock work for some individuals as are many other clock habits, but the unusual thing for you is that you seem to require knowledge of the spiritual doings you are engaged in, and that timing you see is your own safety net to assure yourself that all is well and things are back in place.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Aronolac

Well thank you for the reply.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Starcrossd

I thought I would "chime" in here as I have been reading many posts by the OP. I wanted to say it may not be that you are not being looked over - like myself it seems things seem to come easier to others. Ultimately I am leaning toward time of need to hear a specific message, you just may not have arrived to point in your journey to hear it OR maybe you just don't realize the strength you hold within and are going into the right direction.

This is how I have internalized his posts to others' in general it seems he attempts to include guidance to all within most specific inquiries.

I subscribe to not look in despair rather reflect and just continue forward. Soon we will all get the ultimate messages that are part of our destiny and help lead us in our path.

Namaste!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

OH btw...cliffhanger. I noticed you have continued pages in other posted replies - did you intend on leaving the lasst question unanswered? Referenced below....

(Out of space for your last question) Mc: Would like to know what you may have to say about me if you have the ability to speak with someone who may can offer up information. Which has seemed to have been displayed in the post to your response here.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Namaste!

No time for a book or could you offer the delivery as a thread? Or too complex?

Your input is greatly appreciated. I will resign to continue reading because it is apparent your words become very relevant for all of us seeking out the answers to the common place of humanity - and those that are ready to break through the sheet metal veil.

Love and light.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

So much to absorb and so much more desired. ((shrug))

Reading this reply to the poster is the type of reply I was seeking and I believe I have so much to download and assimilate that I did not preface my inquiries to gain the desire response.

If I may be so self-serving and ask that you be so kind to request a perspective from the guides in the manner they have delivered here I think my fever pitch of inquiries just may relent.

Yes - feeling like the fundamental indwelling needs to be mastered. (Referencing from the reply you had given me in a U2 message.) Dependency is being absolved....from to pick up from there would be astronomical!

Love and light - I greatly appreciate your servitude.

BTW- could you include a little more personal reflection of yourself.....for those of us that haven't been around as long as you have. Not to question your purpose - only to level the "playing field" I have delivered a lot of personal input of myself which thank you for paraphrasing in the open forum.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aronolac
reply to post by taccj9903

Greetings,

My answer to your inquiry may displease you a little, not because I am criticizing anything, but because to answer your question in the best way I know, I will have to tweak your belief system a little. Is it harmful to tell a seeker to look a little higher than attempting to gauge past lives and their effect on the present? I hope not.

Look at your philosophy again. Constantly looking backwards to a time you supposedly lived before is like trying to drive forward while looking in the rear view mirror. Eventually you will not see the bump in the road that would have saved you a lot of grief and spend years attempting to put your life back on track. Stop driving your life by looking backwards more than you work looking at the present and ITS CONSEQUENCES on the future.

The most important thing you may wish to do, is to find a woman who provides the sustenance of thought which you love. You tend to be cool. That's not the lack of libido, but it is a preference for metaphysical or philosophical development. Until you recognize that the heart follows the mind in preferences, take time to develop a relationship with those who work in the fields of education and/or science. Personality attraction is not just chemical, and it is so personal that it can not be predicted. There are too many variables in the attraction results to deny they exist but to predict them is impossible except for the two involved. By the way, you have a chance of meeting someone sometime near the middle of next year (2013). I have no conscious reason why they are providing me that information.

The most important thing for you spiritually is to get rid of the idea of past lives as you presently understand the process. Life is complicated enough without empowering myth to take hold and provide you a false sense of belonging where the truth does not reside. You have read in my responses to others that everyone of normal mind receives the Father's spirit to connect to your individual mind prompts arriving between ages 5 and 6 and some as late as 8. You received yours at age 8 I see and that is no problem at all. You are on the road as you should be.

Why the indwelling spirit of the Father is crucial to note and understand is that it is this spiritual entity that has the power of thought and love that actually guides you to your destiny. The angels help; the guides are useful, but no one else has the power and the insight than the Thought Adjuster, the Indwelling. It speaks and is the one that allows spiritual contact with angels and guides for it is the Father who always provides the permission for the mind to engage with the spirit kingdom.

Now, how does that affect the idea of past lives?

Your life as you know it today is original and the only one in the flesh you will ever have. However, because the Indwelling gains experience in the living universe, He indwelt, in your case, 25 other humans who did not either survive or they were not of the Adjuster-fusion classification. His intention is to finally have an indwelling that chooses life eternal, and makes every effort to change your mind about the work of the Father in you. It is direct; it is personal, and it is life changing.

It may help you to know that the Adjuster who indwells you is partly able to already to contact the higher reaches of your mind and to plant in you the idea of lives moving in and out of the flesh. This is actually where mankind gets the idea of past lives. They happen, but not to we humans; they happen to the spiritual indwelling. When the day should come when you fuse with this powerful spiritual kingdom builder, all of those 25 other lives lived throughout the universe far distant from this planet, those life experiences become yours to use for yourself and the service to the Deities.

Look forward. Find a way to understand this enlightenment of spirit directed toward you for eternity. The same Adjuster will guide you through eternity starting with the life in the flesh. There is no going back. There is only forward progress and that is yours to inherit the moment you commit to the more spiritual life.

I certainly hope I have not shaken you by revealing these elements to believe in. These truths will be verified to you over your life time whether here or on the mansion worlds where you begin the training to be of service.

Thank you.

edit on 15-7-2012 by Aronolac because: (no reason given)

As I am reading thoroughly through your threads as well as all posts I am finding your transmissions that would be valuable to us all here. Unfortunately we get impatient and there is a trigger post where we respond then we do read was left after the trigger and before your reply.

I thought I would comment to bump this intel at the tail end.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aronolac
reply to post by GreenEyedGemini

I have a pretty good idea why you are being shown it at this time. There needs to be someone who is willing to stand up for the people who can not hear what has happened. The majority of individuals who will see things not usually ever seen by humans on an evolutionary planet will abound. How much prep are you willing to take on?

Aronolac-

Me again
Could you elaborate more on why she is being shown at this time?

Why is it such a need to keep the the quickening per se coveted and why is that you can't share? It seems you are here as a medium to inform with the greatest intentions - what is the damage in giving us land areas that will be affected or the way the will be cleansed. Is it so to keep the knowledge from said malevonets or is it because humanity can't absorb? We ATS seem to be more prepared to the events afoot than the general population.

I can't relent to the fact that it is just how it has to be without a sufficient reason. Human selfishness or righteousness? The lies have been so deep and this seems to be a matter of due justice for us to be allowed more foresight. Immediate thought to inquire about the crop circles - true meanings and how to interpret their messages?

Lastly - manifestation - does the human awakening affect the change ahead? I personally am willing to heed t the warning as is but why not allow us that are awakening to learn more specifics? Again because we may manifest a different outcome then what is to originally planned?

I hope I am not being to annoying - feel like my desire to learn as much as possible is my path.
edit on 26-7-2012 by mcsandy because: ETA

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

Hi Mcsandy,

I have confessed to another in a private email that I am subject to the ability to transmit providing they allow me some idea of how things are to unfold. Unfold, that is, viewing the events or personality difficulties from the present moment and circumstances. This introduces a model of the present which is ever changing into the next present moment, and sometimes what is valid at one point has been changed because of the re-establishment of earlier causes has been removed. I know this sounds a tad like doubletalk and I apologize, but try to remember that God is timeless and any given present moment is not entirely salvageable for its meanings in the total picture of eternity. What this means in practical terms is that I have removed all memory of past instructions in order to prevail in the present moment. They (the celestial powers) are masters of the mind. They designed it and they use it and there are rules of engagement for mind to mind contacts such as I have learned to do. In the simplest of terms, I do not remember because the memory is taken away and if there are questions to ask, everyone has to restate the present context and not rely on my memory to recall what I said to whom or why. I am not making any criticism, but being honest about a process that has that particular drawback. It is to protect me from carrying around other personal circumstances and keeping everyone's personal questions and circumstances confidential. I have no recall of answers day to day and that is for the safety of everyone.

In this last post you asked several questions including something I spoke to with another (GEG). I alluded to circumstances that I did not discuss. I have no particular memory of the context I spoke in, but I have to remind everyone that this forum is too short in text characters to take on very much in detail. The fact is that no one really has a clue what is about to unfold. I have tried to hoist the yellow flags as gently as I know how to without sounding like a panicky mother hen, but at the same time show the seriousness of what is about to happen. I have worked for over 10 years learning what is at hand very soon, and I still am mystified as to the degree and to the extent of the scope of the change being brought to bear on this planet. It will affect you and everyone here, and it will feel quite negative to so many who think all change does not really mean much so long as they have the means to eat, sleep, and drink in the continuing circumstances we now have.

When I said to the correspondent that things will be seen never seen before, I meant it. But I can not place any specificity on what has never been seen before because the conceptual experience has never been considered as part of the human life cycle each of us uses on this planet to gain experience. In that case, I do not have the information or is it given to me to tell anyone what is up, and even so, watch out! This change could bite as well as delight depending on how each person eventually finds the circumstances that make his or her life work again.

Life will resume fully on earth as it has for millennium, but it will not have the crab tree of existence walking between the spaces left by those who have departed for re-evaluation on high. I know too little of the process about this re-evaluation to hold forth here, but it will occur and many will go missing so they can take on better circumstances elsewhere. I have placed other documents on the internet aimed at different audiences because of differences in their personal philosophies require a different approach. Reading those other documents, one can misconstrue their purpose and their information in a way that makes it very difficult for me to equate one discussion with another, say here on this forum.

I am most happy to answer what I can for you, but please remember the book of memory is erased every 24 hours, and so you have to give me context with every new question or reprint my previous answer to put it back into memory - I do have recognition of my response as mine when I read it again.

Thanks
Aronolac

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Aronolac

Based on your response above inasmuch as that your memory is erased / reset every 24 hours - are you saying that if you are receiving information to a request that it could possibly change due to an unforeseen circumstance? And if the answer is yes - does this mean the proper or correct questions are not necessarily being asked in the first place?

The reason I ask is a few pages back you responded to me and said I will not have enough time to do all that is necessary and to enjoy the quietness of which I am currently living...but yet you were not able to provide me a more solid answer pertaining to me indiviudally. I wonder if I should have asked something from a different angle. So I will, lol.

Will I be able to gather and comfort my children during the upcoming changes or will we be separated from each other on Earth in this life? Will I come out of it alone? The reason I ask is due to a very unsettling "dream" I had months ago of my one granddaughter and I emerging from darkness to see a "new" Earth and at which time she asked if Daddy, PawPaw (and other various members of family) would be meeting us and what was that planet ahead of us...to which I answered sadly - No, it's just us kiddo and that is our new home -where we will be going to live. I awoke feeling a terrible ache in my heart and it remained within me for days. I've pushed it away - but it remains. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be doing with ANY of my kids (I have 6, lol) and I constantly worry on how to make sure we are all together if nothing more than for me to reassure them that I love them and everything IS as it should be. Very disheartening.

Are you able to shed any light on this - or share ANYTHING at all as to what MY role will be in the coming changes? Also, if my parents have since departed this life, why would they not try to reach out to me with some type of instruction?

Whos

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by whos2know

Dear Who

You wrote:

Will I be able to gather and comfort my children during the upcoming changes or will we be separated from each other on Earth in this life? Will I come out of it alone? The reason I ask is due to a very unsettling "dream" I had months ago of my one granddaughter and I emerging from darkness to see a "new" Earth and at which time she asked if Daddy, PawPaw (and other various members of family) would be meeting us and what was that planet ahead of us...to which I answered sadly - No, it's just us kiddo and that is our new home -where we will be going to live. I awoke feeling a terrible ache in my heart and it remained within me for days. I've pushed it away - but it remains. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be doing with ANY of my kids (I have 6, lol) and I constantly worry on how to make sure we are all together if nothing more than for me to reassure them that I love them and everything IS as it should be. Very disheartening.

Answer: Take heed. There is little anyone can do to help those who are losing their balance in the fight to keep well in the midst such turmoil. The dream is characteristic of that which is presented when the question about how to survive is not answerable but it can be given of sad alternatives to an outcome not yet entirely foreseen. You have not lost any one yet. And with hope, you never will. At the same time it is nearly impossible to know how the scenario in your particular case will play out. Right now the possibilities for losing one or more family member is high, but do not count any one out until the right circumstances arise in which you will know for sure what will occur and how you and your family are protected. Do not be so foolish as to hide everyone, or be so unfair as to insist on knowing whereabouts every second, but do explain your concerns and ask for their cooperation. If there is to be a complete redress of the situation on this planet and no one need lose their lives, it will be accomplished. Too much force and desperate measures have to be used thought to guarantee any end results. Remember, the play of life you are working out is dependent on a very large number of variables, and while they may be known, we do not know how FREE WILL will play until it is applied in each life you are concerned about.

WHO:
Are you able to shed any light on this - or share ANYTHING at all as to what MY role will be in the coming changes? Also, if my parents have since departed this life, why would they not try to reach out to me with some type of instruction?

Answer: Your role is my role and the role of almost everyone else. In the beginning, stay safe, be comfortable with what you have available, and do not risk going into the mouth of the beast of change for something you can live without. After things settle down in a few weeks, appear at your door and look out at the sunset. It will be beautiful as the day dawns anew over devastation that leaves everyone appalled, but you are alive and hopefully everyone else you love is too. Then the work of reclamation and your part comes best of all to work with those who need your solid approach to clearing out the broken parts and finding things to mend. This work when multiplied by millions will bring us all back to health and hope quicker than bringing in the fix-it squad of government, although we will need that too if government can function in the beginning.

The planet, by the way, in your dream is a mansion world. There those who depart from us are eventually taken and there is no threat to life whatsoever again to worry about. From there we continue on if we must leave earth well absorbed in what we have to learn and what we need to do to become universe citizens with a real destiny in mind to complete our journey to God.

Thank you
Aronolac

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Thanks. I dont mean to sound like Chicken Little - just want my chicks near me if possible.

Interesting read...mansion worlds.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hi

Back for a second time, with another question.
Your last post made me think and changed my life as in eating healthier, and holding on in times of despair, so thank you for that.

Now my question.

Who am I?

This question has been bugging me for a long time. Everytime I think I found an awnser, something else comes in play and all validity of the previous awnser is gone. It's like a never ending search for who/what I am. I know that you can't precisly know who I am, but maybe you can give me some leads, because the only one who will truly know who he/she is, is the person him/herself.

Thank you & Peace

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Risingfall

What is it you are expecting to hear Risingfall? I do not think it is identity you are asking about, but then what of the self are you attempting to uncover? Species? Vocational attributes? Personality type? The question you ask is as big as the universe. Please explain where you want to go with this.

A

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Should have been more specific, sorry

What I'd like to know is what species I am because I always felt different from the rest. Also I always feel like I have some special mission to do here, but that could just be the ego

And maybe something about past lives, but 1 awnsered question is more than enough

Thank you and Peace
edit on 28-7-2012 by Risingfall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Risingfall

I have no problem answering a second question at all.

Species - that is a word that defines what human family you may come from. As a species, man is divided into 8 or so different compartments, and all of which signal the sense that he belongs to the primates, but from different families within the general body of primates You are of primate origin as all of us here on earth are, but you do have an interesting variation I may tell you about. Your great, great, grand parents were unusually large and well defined human beings who held that no matter what happens, they would stay married until one or the other had died. This is unusual today, and you have inherited the determination to become wed in such a fashion.

Your feeling of feeling different mostly derives from feeling dejected about what you are doing versus what you feel you ought to do. Clarity about what the future holds is not very good so long as you hold to the idea that nothing much matters as long as one can make a living with minimum effort. Of course luck plays a part that sometimes allows minimum effort to be rewarded beyond expectations, but most us require some idea about how to provide for ourselves while doing something we think contributes to the welfare of society. In your case, allow the development of an inner guidance which is entirely possible in your circumstances.

To do this, journal. Write a short diary entry every day, and put in it those ideas you have for coming out of your shell, and watch what happens in a month of so of doing this. Something takes hold inside, and helps clear the air of the muddles about personal actions that benefit your determination to be more than feeling special, and to actually become special in the eyes of others as well as your self.

I'd be curious to see when the writing daily begins to pay off. It almost always does when you are faithful to doing it.

Thank you
A

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Aronolac,

I hope this thread is still alive, and that you are still monitoring it.

I have soooo many questions, but I will try to limit them to just a couple:

1. Many years ago, I woke in the middle of the night to see a figure of a man to my left. He was either very tall, or floating. He had a white robe, shoulder-length light hair, and a neatly trimmed beard. He was straight and tall, and staring at the opposite wall of the bedroom. I did not see him move or blink - at one point I wondered if he was a statue. I received no communication from this being. Can you tell me who he was? Why did I see him? Why did he not communicate with me? Is he an angel or a guide - and if so, does he have a message for me?

2. If there is a God that loves each one so much, why does he allow so much suffering? My heart breaks when I hear of innocent children suffering around the world, due to no fault or free will of their own. What is the point of this suffering? Why are these children put here on this earth only to be tormented? It has bothered me for a long time, and has made me question the existence of any higher power.

3. One more question: What is your feeling about the morality of homosexuality? I am heterosexual, but I feel compelled to fight for the rights of homosexuals to be treated with equality and respect. Bible-followers insist that God has made it clear homosexuality is an abomination, but I have known homosexuals who are good, decent people, so how can they be an abomination for something they cannot control? Am I wrong for defending them so vehemently?

Thank you for starting this thread, and thanks for any response you may provide.

edit on 30-7-2012 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2012 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

HI Kaylalov,

I enjoy your picture of the star on her couch - it is nostalgic and fun. Thank you.

I do monitor the thread but it has grown a little old and people go on to other things, but yes I will attempt to provide you some answers to your questions. I think you understand very well that space is so limited here the answers have to be short and show little nuance of how complex the answers are in this question.

You write:
1. Many years ago, I woke in the middle of the night to see a figure of a man to my left. He was either very tall, or floating. He had a white robe, shoulder-length light hair, and a neatly trimmed beard. He was straight and tall, and staring at the opposite wall of the bedroom. I did not see him move or blink - at one point I wondered if he was a statue. I received no communication from this being. Can you tell me who he was? Why did I see him? Why did he not communicate with me? Is he an angel or a guide - and if so, does he have a message for me?

Answer: You were projecting, Kaylalov, and the projection, as all projections are, was quite real and visible. Most humans never understand how powerful their personalities are as they are fueled, not by body energy, but by the power of spirit which bestowed personality on you. Immature personality, even when finite as we are, carries all the potentials for becoming completely unified, and complete unification of personality is divinity, not that you become a God, but it is possible to become divine in choice and operational standing, and that is your destiny. The personality can project anything to the mind, and make it real and a solitary lesson to ponder for the rest of your life. It is not that you have no control over it, but that there are those rare occasions when the spirit-directed personality wishes to state a mystery to you. We have not covered what the projection represented as a mystery to you, but space requires we go to the next question.

2. If there is a God that loves each one so much, why does he allow so much suffering? My heart breaks when I hear of innocent children suffering around the world, due to no fault or free will of their own. What is the point of this suffering? Why are these children put here on this earth only to be tormented? It has bothered me for a long time, and has made me question the existence of any higher power.

Answer: The question is nearly inexhaustible by explanation. To answer it there has to be some understanding about the purpose of this life. The purpose without gilding the lily too much, is that as a new soul (yes, we all are), the experience of living is absolutely essential before the university worlds after our life ends here, make little sense if you never had a problem to find solutions to. Furthermore, All That Is likes fat, robust souls to bring to service in his domain outside of the restriction of time. That is awfully heavy to get into here, except you should know that life in the flesh actually accelerates the time that you may dispense with time problems. If God paved the way for you by deflecting the painful and the harsh, little strength would accrue to the soul so afflicted. You and I have been given personality and with that comes free-will. God is also free will and he understands that to make choices for you is to really take away your free will, but all choices made freely must also take the consequences of those choices. It can be a two edged sword which cuts all of us.

3. One more question: What is your feeling about the morality of homosexuality? I am heterosexual, but I feel compelled to fight for the rights of homosexuals to be treated with equality and respect. Bible-followers insist that God has made it clear homosexuality is an abomination, but I have known homosexuals who are good, decent people, so how can they be an abomination for something they cannot control? Am I wrong for defending them so vehemently?

Answer: I have received a transmission that addresses the question with an answer that could be hard to understand given that most people do not know what the Universal Father does to keep his creation free and wise. I hesitate to provide the link because the vocabulary is not always easy and it may raise more questions than it answers. Still, if you wish to read that section on this question, go to:

Doc -K- The ABC Summaries with addendum
www.box.com...

Thank you for your questions and welcome to the mysterious universe of Nebadon where we are being prepared for the greatest events since the bestowal of Jesus over 2,000 years ago.

Aronolac

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join