It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Trials: What Happens Next?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenEyedGemini

A war, a battle without weapons . . . you have asked about this.

This refers to the end of the Lucifer Rebellion. The war resulted in spiritual deaths, not of man, but of the rebels who attempted to revitalize the Lucifer Manifesto declared on the capital Jerusem 250,000 years ago. Lucifer declared the universe bankrupt and denied the existence of the Universal Father. It took until the end of the Jesus bestowal, Pentecost, to intern some of the key players. Meanwhile the Supreme Court finally adjudicated the Lucifer rebellion which was announced March 16, 1985. Lucifer was offered redemption and mercy but maintained until the bitter end he would not accept the offer of continued life. He became as though he never was shortly before the date announced in 1985.

This is an extremely fascinating study. The universe rulers established a university devoted exclusively to the study of the effects of the rebellion on us and on the administrative system our planet belongs to. That school is located on the sphere called Edentia which is an administrative sphere that oversees systems of inhabited planets, one of which is the one we belong to. Because our planet was one of 37 that followed Lucifer into rebellion, and because our sphere was host to the Creator Son in his final bestowal as a human, our planet is being honored by establishing the university here to become the center of ascension studies for the entire local universe. The Creator Son has accepted the leadership of the school on earth and will travel here to discharge this and other duties to be announced.

I dislike having to stop without giving more details, but I think this is enough to absorb for now. The war without weapons was a spiritual war in which the protagonist Lucifer and the Creator Son's heartless Lanonandek Son, Caligastia, earth's devil, sought to destroy all opposition to their proposed federation of 37 inhabited planets. Humanity faced annihilation through the degradation of their DNA if it was not stopped when it was. Only recently have the chiefs on this planet detained the last of the rebels and sent them to a prison world outside of our local universe - light years away from our sphere. The coming Magisterial Mission ends it all in a very short time from now when the Magisterial Son arrives with the adjudication of earth. That is the roller coaster ride you alluded to that is scary, and it is notorious as an event clear to the secret spheres of Paradise.

I hope I have not given you more than you can assimilate. If I have you have my apologies.

Thank you.
edit on 15-7-2012 by Aronolac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Aronolac

Interesting. When I was asked to aid the side of good...I thought it was something to come, not something that had taken place. Imagine my confusion over such a request...no weapons, but a battle...I'm not sure why I was shown that now.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I have a pretty good idea why you are being shown it at this time. There needs to be someone who is willing to stand up for the people who can not hear what has happened. The majority of individuals who will see things not usually ever seen by humans on an evolutionary planet will abound. How much prep are you willing to take on?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
As I theorized in a thread long ago, turn 11:11 on it's side and we have a ladder. You can choose to go up or down.

Cheers,
Chaz.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I'm wondering if you could please expand on your statement to me earlier and/or the U2U I sent. I'm very anxious about what you wrote and wasn't sure if I angered you....

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by whos2know

Please check your U2 message whos2know. I am just running a little behind in all my answers some days.

A

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

You know what upsets me? People waiting for salvation instead of doing something to change the reality.
Please don't get me wrong because when I was young I used to listening to masters, aliens or angels, you name it...
But I never could realize if that was for real or just my imagination, but I guess that really doesn't matter...
There's something that people like you and me will never have and this is faith, and we cannot take that from them either...
And because he didn't answered your question correctly doesn't mean that he is lying, you just can't know for that for sure.
What really matter is what you all are going to do with that, all of you that like to call yourselves Indigo children, star children, but think that all you need to do is complain about reality and feel like you don't belong...
The transition, IF it's going to happen, will depend of each one is us, that we can understand the meaning of life, of love and truly put that all into practice... We make the reality even if you feel like you are alone, that you don't understand, you are a part of this big thing and we united have the power to decided what will happens next!!!
Sorry for my bad, bad English but I really love you all!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Aronolac

I have - please check your U2U messages. Thanks!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Below is a message a friend of mine received during channeling. Can you tell me where this message came from? Just curious...

Thank you for your time, and all the great advice you are sharing. Very, very interesting!

"Let the learning begin – those ready to hear, let them open their minds to receive knowledge unguessed at by even the most imaginative of your philosophers. The channels are opening between the worlds, the gates are beginning to swing wide. The mystics, poets, dreamers and philosophers unite – you will be the ones to bear witness to these all-important first changes. Others will not see at first; you must help open their resistant eyes. They fear what they do not understand, as is the way of man, but you must make them see. The time is coming for the veil to fall away, and the unprepared among you will suffer greatly. Each of you has been chosen for this purpose. Persecuted in the beginning, you will be the ones they turn to as confusion invades their complacent minds. They will do rash things out of fear; you must help them deal with what they have learned. Come together now, reach out to each other, and strengthen yourselves for the coming times. You will rely on each other and what you will be shown over the next days, weeks, and years to keep your wits about you when the first wave approaches. You who have been chosen will be the stabilizers in a terror-filled world. You must show them, through your actions and reactions to the events to come, that all is not lost...This is to be published. You must find each other, you who have been chosen… we must lead by example. Many have been called – do you hear? Will you answer?"

edit on 7/17/2012 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

This channeled message is from Orion, the first born Life Carrier. He has made contact with your friend in order to establish a link between him and the rest of those he works with in the field of spiritual channel.

Orion is divine and created eternal. He is capable of transporting life plasm from planet to planet to engage those worlds in the creative pursuit of life establishment. The Life Carriers bring life from their work stations where they have created it in accordance with the highest authorities in the universe, and they make it work over eons of time as they did on our planet. They start evolution on what is otherwise a barren world without life.

Your life as a channel is only beginning. May I suggest you contact persons you know or who you wish to work with in order to verify these messages as they become available to you. It is very important for you to know the truth of what you have begun to pursue. This individual making this report to you is considered among the ones who can verify easily your message receipts according to who is sending it and why it is being sent.

This message is unusually direct as received by the channel. But these messages affording you a glimpse into the near future will become problematic if you do not permit someone to embrace your heart a little more in order to allow the humanity of the message to also come forward. Bring out the kindness and heart these great beings who give you these messages have for you and the rest of the people on our world.

I as a clear channel am requesting, if it is alright with the channel of Orion, to receive your work for possible archiving on our web site for these messages coming from the Life Carriers and the many others of high rank to make available to all and for our future historians and philosophers. Please feel free to contact me at my personal email address which I believe is of record on this site (ATS).

Thank you for reporting this development. It is important, and I wish to be further advised of these developments if you allow and as you may find the time to tell me just what has transpsired.

Thank you

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Aronolac,

First of all thank you for this post, it has been a very interesting read so far! I have a question myself.

Is it possible I'm simply here to observe the world and things to come? I feel completely devoid of any meaning or purpose, I don't dislike living here, but it most certainly doesn't seem to have a "point".... At least no other than information gathering. So if I have guides or angels assisting me, am I just not hearing them or do they have nothing to say to me at this time? If you want, you have my full permission (if it's mine to give) to ask them yourself.

Thanks again for your fun & interesting thread!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Nekodos

Hello Nekodos

Thanks for your generous remarks.

You write:
Is it possible I'm simply here to observe the world and things to come? I feel completely devoid of any meaning or purpose, I don't dislike living here, but it most certainly doesn't seem to have a "point".... At least no other than information gathering. So if I have guides or angels assisting me, am I just not hearing them or do they have nothing to say to me at this time? If you want, you have my full permission (if it's mine to give) to ask them yourself.

Aronolac: Full permission means I can go directly to your Indwelling Thought Adjuster which I may do. From Nekodos' God center the following was addressed to you:

Thought Adjuster of Nekodos - Your thoughts are monitored by me. I give you all I can to be able to hear what is truly important. Thoughts are like drams of gold - they have little to use unless someone values them. When they are valued, they are priceless and can bring you the greatest of pleasure when properly entitled to use them for us or for others you can transmit.

You are not here on a lark. You are here to provide me, your indwelling God center, all that you can so that I may use it to provide you your next station in life with all that you have achieved here. Our work for you is of the clinical psychology study and application of personal behaviors. You are a true-born individual of the realm in that you can decide for yourself how much you wish to devote to behavior studies and how much you wish to devote to the heart of others whom you find so attractive you can not let them alone sometimes. This is not untypical of the species here on this planet. However, it detracts from you work too often!

Enter into an agreement with your friends who want you to go out at night and party that they can have you for the most part until the dawn. Meanwhile, share nothing of your inward desire to settle down and provide a home for children whom you adore and need to raise a few for yourself. This raising of children provides me, your Father in heaven, all that I need to promote you to the angles who are by your side in great numbers when you learn to observe the rules of spirit etiquette. They will use your decisions to help you get what you need for yourself and for those with you who will require assistance more than they can envision at this time.

Thank you for having my attention in this forum. We await your attunement in mind to be able to speak to your directly. Your loving Thought Adjuster.

Aronolac: I believe you have had the privilege of hearing from the highest spirit entity on the planet and each one like it indwells all of us. I leave it to you to better understand how you are being done for the future as it is not at all clear you have decided very much about what kind of service you would like to provide this planet and your fellow man.

Best wishes to your challenges to keep well and sober in your assessment of the trials to come.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aronolac
reply to post by sled735

This channeled message is from Orion, the first born Life Carrier. He has made contact with your friend in order to establish a link between him and the rest of those he works with in the field of spiritual channel.

Orion is divine and created eternal. He is capable of transporting life plasm from planet to planet to engage those worlds in the creative pursuit of life establishment. The Life Carriers bring life from their work stations where they have created it in accordance with the highest authorities in the universe, and they make it work over eons of time as they did on our planet. They start evolution on what is otherwise a barren world without life.

Your life as a channel is only beginning. May I suggest you contact persons you know or who you wish to work with in order to verify these messages as they become available to you. It is very important for you to know the truth of what you have begun to pursue. This individual making this report to you is considered among the ones who can verify easily your message receipts according to who is sending it and why it is being sent.

This message is unusually direct as received by the channel. But these messages affording you a glimpse into the near future will become problematic if you do not permit someone to embrace your heart a little more in order to allow the humanity of the message to also come forward. Bring out the kindness and heart these great beings who give you these messages have for you and the rest of the people on our world.

I as a clear channel am requesting, if it is alright with the channel of Orion, to receive your work for possible archiving on our web site for these messages coming from the Life Carriers and the many others of high rank to make available to all and for our future historians and philosophers. Please feel free to contact me at my personal email address which I believe is of record on this site (ATS).

Thank you for reporting this development. It is important, and I wish to be further advised of these developments if you allow and as you may find the time to tell me just what has transpsired.

Thank you

I have sent a message to my friend who channeled the above. This person will be in touch with you soon.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

reply to post by St0rD

This group of 1,111 individuals were born here but their forms are just outside of our vision range. They look like you and I, and they walk and do not float. We are made up of electro-chemical bodies as we burn food to get energy. Our cousins in the 1111 Platoon are all electrical and while they walk they also have access to the miraculous energy lanes surrounding our planet and can go to China in a twinkling of an eye if they are called there to assist someone who needs them.

They have names and they are from all races you are familiar with. They just happen to be outside of our vision.

The 1111 Prompts are to get your attention. They are to make your curious and ask why and what? The answer is coming very shortly we believe.

Thanks

One question about these 1111... if we could perceive them at all, would they happen to look like a faint outline of a shimmery iridescence? About a year and a half ago I saw a very faint image to my right, looking at me for a few seconds, then they turned their head forward and walked around me, fading as they went. I only saw this from the shoulders up, and it was about my height (5' 5"). Around this same time frame I saw my first aura, a faint muddy brown "shadow" surrounding a co-worker who was against a solid white background. The muddy image stayed maybe 3 inches around his body, and when it got to his head it turned lighter and seemed to wave like slow-motion flames above his head. He was delivering some bad news to us in a departmental reconfiguration that left some of us not too pleased. I thought maybe the muddy color was from stress or worry, and hopefully I will be able to see colors instead of just muddiness once I get better at seeing auras. I whad been staring in his general direction, letting my eyes and my mind wander when I realized he had a shadow that shouldn't be there. No one else had it, and then there was the "flames" moving on top of his head. I had trouble seeing it, because when I looked directly at it I couldn't see it any more; I had to look just to the side and relax my focus. It reminded me of The Celestine Prophecy, where the woman was teaching the guy how to see an aura. I kind of had to do the same thing!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I have a pretty good idea why you are being shown it at this time. There needs to be someone who is willing to stand up for the people who can not hear what has happened. The majority of individuals who will see things not usually ever seen by humans on an evolutionary planet will abound. How much prep are you willing to take on?

How much prep am I willing to take on? It's not like I really get a choice in the matter. The creator always makes sure we have whatever is needed to complete whatever mission(s) we've been sent here for, whether it's through knowledge imparted in some way or experiences. I feel strongly that I have a mission, I just can't seem to find out what it is. If you are able, please communicate with whoever the creator has put into place to oversee my development and inquire as to why I am here and any mission specifics that you can obtain. That might help me make some sense of some of the things that I've been shown and some of the things that have happened over the last few years.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

Hello Scribe611

The glimpse you had of a figure viewing you was the midwayer Rosario. Rosario is 5 feet ten inches tall and carries what looks like a broom he uses to wait on people who scurry around him so fast he can not catch who they are. It is used to slow them down in his domain, not ours. Rosario is of British descent in spite of his name sounding Italian. He works through the British Councils Office in Toronto and is familiar with your language and customs. His work is chiefly to hear the conversations going on the board room in which he is stationed to gather intelligence to report back to the spiritual government headquarters administered by one Machiventa Melchizedek.

Machiventa Melchizedek is the official who authorized Rosario to allow you the glimpse. The midwayers and all universe personnel work on strict guidelines not to be seen if they are to materialize for some work that has to be in the material realm. When this happens, the midwayers in particular will cause a scurry in the office and break down a few doors that would normally be shut by adding a few lines to a carbon copy of a letter or adding a bit of script on a letter being done on the computer. While people are attempting to figure out how something like this could happen, the midwayer is busy going through drawers attempting to lift out the jewel of information they need at the planetary HQ.

Rosario is especially proficient at his work. He was able to guide the Parliamentary government in 1985 to rescind the law which forbade the use of condoms in certain laboratory experiments then being conducted in nearby hospitals on the life of the sperm. This may strike you as somewhat ludicrous, but nonetheless it is true and only one of many episodes Rosario carried out orders to find a solution to embarrassing situations in research or other fields of human interest.

Rosario still works in the Toronto area, but he is no longer attached to the British Embassy located in Holland where his work is renown for saving the Queen of England the dispatch that named her head of the Royal Government of Holland. Wires got crossed and lessons were learned in that event which have forever, he hopes, stops people from trading in barbs on official communication circuits where this happened.

His appearance is robust and his work is exhillirating. You were privileged to see him briefly to let you know he was watching the whole affair that distressed you fade into oblivion when the Minister in charge of Public Affairs ended it all with a laugh and closed the door on it.

The aura you think you saw was not an aura. It was a piece of paper Rosario placed across your view angle to prevent you from seeing the physical apparition he had to perform to get that individual back into his shirt since he was really upset about it to the point he could not navigate the hallway without banging into people. Midwayers are skilled plastic surgeons, and he inserted in Phil a tiny locator that is being used to track him to this day in order to be sure he is up to his usual standards as a director of his kind. You would not believe how spirit keeps tabs on everyone of us, and this is a brief glimpse into that world at the request of Machiventa Melchizedek as you are familiar with his work and his concerns for your safety on several occasions.

Thank you
Aronolac
edit on 17-7-2012 by Aronolac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I thought I had been specific enough, but apparently not. So let me try again with the mission thing for you.

Your mission is not that complicated today. It concerns your work in telegraphy. (That is what they are telling me). That work has to come to an end because it affects the arms and fingers to the point you could become disabled in a few years. Their suggestion to you is to find work that has nothing to do with the keyboard per se, but also find work that enables you to use your mind in the way you currently do. There seems to be some sort of thing to do with your back that could disable you too if you do not stop those stretch exercises which tear at your spine above the middle of the back. Be especially careful not to extend your legs toward that door in he room you exercise in since when you do so there is a chance of spraining it severely. The angle of exercise to its relationship to the floor is too steep.

These are important but mundane concerns for you. You must not be harmed or made ill by ill advised past times which can wreak havoc on your social life if not attended to carefully. Long term concerns bring us back to the mission you wish to find out more about. That material is to be forthcoming. It is not yet arrived and will not arrive for several months. But when it is presented to you, your "aha" moment is at hand, and while I have some knowledge of what it may be, I am asked to prefer charges on you to tell me when it does happen and how excited you are to discover it.

I have very explicit information I will not make public because to do so is not embarrassing at all; rather, it is of the nature of your work which is confidential and contains secrecy to a certain extent. I have chosen not to get into any of it for your protection and mine.

I hope this is of some use to you as I very much enjoy the mental picture I receive of you sitting at your desk pondering the ellipse of infinity. Your nature is so close to mine we seem to have shared some common protean crucible together at one time.

Thank you
Aronolac.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I thought I had been specific enough, but apparently not. So let me try again with the mission thing for you.

Your mission is not that complicated today. It concerns your work in telegraphy. (That is what they are telling me). That work has to come to an end because it affects the arms and fingers to the point you could become disabled in a few years. Their suggestion to you is to find work that has nothing to do with the keyboard per se, but also find work that enables you to use your mind in the way you currently do. There seems to be some sort of thing to do with your back that could disable you too if you do not stop those stretch exercises which tear at your spine above the middle of the back. Be especially careful not to extend your legs toward that door in he room you exercise in since when you do so there is a chance of spraining it severely. The angle of exercise to its relationship to the floor is too steep.

These are important but mundane concerns for you. You must not be harmed or made ill by ill advised past times which can wreak havoc on your social life if not attended to carefully. Long term concerns bring us back to the mission you wish to find out more about. That material is to be forthcoming. It is not yet arrived and will not arrive for several months. But when it is presented to you, your "aha" moment is at hand, and while I have some knowledge of what it may be, I am asked to prefer charges on you to tell me when it does happen and how excited you are to discover it.

I have very explicit information I will not make public because to do so is not embarrassing at all; rather, it is of the nature of your work which is confidential and contains secrecy to a certain extent. I have chosen not to get into any of it for your protection and mine.

I hope this is of some use to you as I very much enjoy the mental picture I receive of you sitting at your desk pondering the ellipse of infinity. Your nature is so close to mine we seem to have shared some common protean crucible together at one time.

Thank you
Aronolac.

Thank you for the additional information. As far as what you did not say, I will inquire later, once I am able to send and receive u2u messages. And you are very correct, I do enjoy daydreaming about wonders beyond the visible realm and our beautiful planet. It's hard not to when you've been allowed to remember glimpses of wonderous things...things that only beg more questions

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
so i was pointed to this forum, im new by the way. i need help. heres my post from "Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?" >>>>

"ok so i am new here. i have had a few paranormal experiences. when i was a little kid and in the hospital with my sister, i was riding the elevator down with my mom. there was a man in there with us. he looked down at me and said he knew my birthday, and then said my birthday. may 9th 1996 (i am 16 by the way). he then told us that he was a psychic. he knew stuff, but was a complete stranger. ive been wanting to meet someone like that again because i have some stuff? or something going on with me. very confusing time for me. now im not sure where to post this, but i thought it might be interesting here. i assume that you might dismiss what im saying because teenagers generally seem naive and stupid. i might be naive and stupid but, im going through a change, noticing stuff, feeling different. its very unearthing for me and not a very tangible sensation. ive been having a genuine interest in everything, i was at a friends NA meeting, i saw a man smile at the sight of another man, a friend. they had history, they meant alot to eachother, they talked and were happy. that slice of time this man and all he knew was happy. my skin got goosebumps and my face flushed with warm blood. i was light headed. and just, ive been like this. i feel guided by something, everything has so much meaning and im content. i have no mental issues, i see a psychiatrist and use to have really bad depression. not manic depression or delusional schizoid personality crap, but this is a very strong sensation. its physical. and im usually skeptical(but rational). i just cant materialize any logic from this. also i tend to see 27 alot, adding up licence plate numbers, jefferson airplane songs, crappy daytime commercials. i try testing against wishful thinking by looking at 21 to see how much it comes up. but again im lost and so thats my possible paranormal something"

i really am tripping out. i have this perspective on my life, where nothing is to far away. life, death,
graduation, moving away, growing old. i feel a benevolent presence in my life. but im 16, and im normally very skeptical. this is great, but scary. im posting this here because im really confused by this. this is the reason i joined ats in the first place, for some sort of help. so just a curious inquery into whats going on

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I recommend this book, good luck and blessings to you osoba.

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1342668427&sr=1-1

edit on 18-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join