It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got To See This - Mind Blowing !

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SibylofErythrae
I was just watching the beginning of the Satanic interpretation of the video.

They are describing how there is a penis ejaculating on Obama and Bush, and the shark is aliens.

What it says to my eyes is: These politicians' houses are on fire, and they are surrounded by sharks, and the arms industry (its a bomb as a penis) is having an orgasm all over them.

Why they think that the evolution of man over the chalkboard is referring to one person is a mystery to me.
edit on 8-7-2012 by SibylofErythrae because: (no reason given)

You could come up with a 1000 interpretations of this video.

As you were talking about the penis on the chalk-board I had a thought about the Owl on the other side which could represent Moloch - the Bohemian Grove Idol. Apparently there is some weird homo-erotic stuff that goes on there. That would explain the ejaculation on top of their heads. Scary thought I know, but these creatures are not human !

Peace *

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Yah, when I watched the first couple of second of the video I was like hold on I need to take a hit to observe this better.

But on a serious note
the video had bad vibes all over it, from start to finish. Maybe that's the intent.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueGuardian

What I saw after the attempt to say it is evil in a whole was a message,

F=- F (cant make the sign right) means 666 according to the video then is the divided mind then the dragon

All to me point to the DIVIDED mind being caused by the dragon(devil ect) and living that way brings forth the evil of man or 666, Or as another member in another thread said man

So could mean based on his theory 666 being the anatomical number of carbon, we being carbon based, that we are the beast.

So to summarize our minds divided from the great fall (insert here what you want to replace biblical thoughts) caused by the dragon/serpent is what brings on the beast or 666

I dont know if that makes sense to anyone else

edit on 9-7-2012 by Snakedoctorjw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

Before you posted mascots, that egg head boy with white and yellow on reminded me of one of them.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Snakedoctorjw

Perfect sense.

The seed of interpretation of this video is the ego-self (the "I" in I, pet goat) and its separation from Christ consciousness.

Not 9/11, or NWO, or false flags or Bush and his Pet Goat book or whatever. These earthly things might be interesting but they are just symptoms of separation.

edit on 9-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

awesome video very good watch

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Children's stories involving owls usually go something like:

The wise old owl sits unblinking in the branches just over the forest. Sometimes the owl eats, but is always sleepy in the day but stares intently with shiny eyes at night. Often the owl just sits unblinking, and the citizens of the forest occassionally seek out the unblinking wise old owl to ask it questions to which it replies in riddles, explaining everything from science to philosophy. Sometimes the citizens of the forest understand, sometimes they don't.

edit on 9-7-2012 by SibylofErythrae because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
There are some pretty good analysis videos popping up on YouTube. I suggest watching as many of those as you can because some are better than others and as we are seeing on this thread it is enlightening to take all the comments in and decide for yourself which are insightful and which are off base.

I'm still open to the idea that this is just a marketing vehicle for Heliofant. However, so many elements of it can be seen as bad taste that it's hard for me to envision most corporations wanting to have anything to do with the so-called Heliofant company. If it is a marketing tool for them, they are going after a very tiny market segment made up of companies who don't care about any bad taste or hyper-controversial associations with their image. I guess if it is viral marketing, as another poster said, then maybe they are going after ads from the survivalist or prepper market, but again, that would be a tiny market in the grand scheme of things. A major company would want nothing to do with ejaculating penises, christ in a trance, two presidents (of different parties) ridiculed, suicide, etc, etc. No major company would want their name associated with any of this. But like I said in an earlier post, I'm still open to the possibility that Heliofant wanted to get something shocking out there that at the same time shows their technical expertise in hopes that they can get work making an edgy, Tim Burton type of Hollywood animation feature. They could shop this around Hollywood for backing if they have a feature script or something in mind that would take epic financial backing to do.

That said, I get the feeling that the video is anti-illuminati, anti-freemason, anti-NWO and as such is in a strange way refreshing! I especially love the scene in which the corporate guys in suits get blown away. America and the world have gotten way, way, way too corporate and it has become a kind of nightmare. Romney represents the CEO culture in America --- heartless, shallow, greedy like "greed is good," and controlling. I've always said --- what was the model for the contemporary corporation? Hitler was the CEO, he had an executive staff, he had middle managers, he had low level managers who were enforcers, he had workers and slaves, he had a logo, he had advertising, and so forth and so on. Blind allegiance was paid to the CEO (Hitler) by the entire organization. American businesses really need to evolve beyond that model.

Anyway back to the video ---- I am still seeing this as a possible warning of Nibiru. There is a severe pole shift in which North America becomes the new arctic or Earth has been dragged out into an orbit farther from the sun and this causes the icy conditions. Either way or both, the ice and snow seems to have happened after an apocalypse or worldwide catastrophe. It has been theorized on the web that after being pulled out of orbit by Nibiru, the Earth will gradually go back towards the sun and settle more or less in its normal orbit that we have now. There is christ consciousness coming from a star system, there are reptilians, and possibly other elements in the video that echo Sitchin's Sumerian Nibiru story.

I've always hoped that behind-the-scenes, there is a war going on between good people and the bad: Illuminati/Freemasons/Skull & Bones/Bohemian Club and so forth. This video seems to me to be anti-the-bad which is rare these days. I still think there is a possibility that it is Thule or some other secret society that historically have been anti-Illuminati. Not sure about that, however.

I will continue to monitor the analysis videos on YouTube. The analysts seem to be getting closer to cracking the code of "I, PET GOAT II." I hope so!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This may be the guy in the video who commits suicide by ceremoniously diving into a body of water to drown himself...

en.wikipedia.org...

He was instrumental in the Thule Society, a Germanic secret society devoted to blue-eyed blonde descendants of a super race (blue-eyed blonde girl in the video), also he had connections with Turkey and Sufi (whirling dervish in the video is Turkish Sufi), was familiar with occult symbolism, and was masonic but opposed to the main freemasonic movement. Although he seemed to want to support Hitler, he was rebuffed and ostracized by the Nazis. He also committed suicide by jumping into water.

Not sure if this guy is the character in the video who commits suicide, but he might make a good possibility.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This is just another ZEITGEIST Trojan horse, it's FAR too polished and covered with NWO fingerprints:

The similarities are many, Zeitgeist was TRUTH seasoned with rat poison.

People ate it UP, same thing with this film...

HELIO-PHANT

HELIOS- is the SUN god, he is Apollo, the god of LIGHT or LUCIFER

HELIOS PANOPTES- the "ALL SEEING".

PHANT is from the word PHANEIN which means TO SHOW, to REVEAL, MAKE KNOWN something which is SECRET.

I, Pet Goat II Comments

"A lot of pro NWO stuff in this video. The destruction of religion - there is no god.,Thats why they compare Jesus to Egypt when the fact is we don't know. pro Islam, anti Israel, anti christian. Notice they only attack Christians? the false pretense communism is drowning. Group think, it was obviously created by the same propagandists who did Zeitgeist. Zeitgeist who's messages promotes the NWO."
LoveBringsTruth 1 day ago

"The biggest message all of you should get out of this is that even though death and destruction will come upon us we must stay in our true nature, peaceful and conscious. Just like Jesus is has his eyes closed in full trust of god while the world around him crumbles until he comes at the end of destruction where a new age begins.

What ever is happening around us people, don't get sucked into it, don't fight each other don't argue with each other, that is exactly what they want, keep you busy."
colloredbrothers 2 days ago 17

The Question Everyone should be asking themselves is:
Why are we being shown this video?
lawgick 15 hours ago 7

This video is like a cinematic interpretation of the mural at the Denver International airport.....this is eerily prophetic. Needless to say after viewing this video i feel like the time frame from 2012-2020 will be the DECADE OF DESTINY for ALL MANKIND......from NOW on the game has changed FOREVER. Buckle up humanity....we are the generation that has been long awaited for countless centuries.
victory777 21 hours ago 19

I, Pet Goat II Comments

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
SPAM removed by Admin
edit on Jul 9th 2012 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 681417301314117191314

Hey new member. You can't just go and type "interesting" in every new post to make your 20 post quota.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Here's a vid on YouTube that goes into the occult, mason's goat symbol (warning: disturbing images)...

www.youtube.com...

Also, in the Heliofant video, I think the beetle that crawls across the dead or knocked out person's forehead represents the Illuminati agent impostor who goes around calling himself Paul McCartney. Just a guess about the beetle. Could also be a scarab beetle from ancient Egyptian symbology.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I really don't see any malicious message in this video, nor do I think it's about the antichrist (because no such thing even exists or will exist).

It's showing the transformative and healing power of a shift into Christ consciousness. The false, fear-based paradigm crumbles and a new world is born.

Here's something no one is really talking about though, and I find it interesting - why does the crown of thorns on the Christ-like figure disappear at the end?

I also really love the irony in how all the Christians are reacting to this video like chickens with their heads cut off. The video is telling you that modern Christian institution is false, lying to you and will be eradicated by the inevitable (it's already happening) global shift into Christ Consciousness - and your first reaction is to cling to that institution and to denounce this video as evil and propaganda made by the Illuminati.
edit on 9-7-2012 by ModernDystopia because: Additional thought.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
Here's a vid on YouTube that goes into the occult, mason's goat symbol (warning: disturbing images)...

www.youtube.com...

Also, in the Heliofant video, I think the beetle that crawls across the dead or knocked out person's forehead represents the Illuminati agent impostor who goes around calling himself Paul McCartney. Just a guess about the beetle. Could also be a scarab beetle from ancient Egyptian symbology.

The beetle has a symbol on it. Looks like a flying saucer to me.

Beam me up Scotty.

I also cropped the bruised eye on this one. Both eyes are closed, but the injured one is the one that looks like it is open while closed.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
What an amazing video in terms of production and content

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Dont you see its just a bunch of talented people who made very good animation packed with symbolism which is taken from everything they could think of.

They knew it would go viral....

and no one person can tell us what is the meaning behind these images until creators themselfs will not tell us.

each person will see what he wants to see.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by Manula

an old old whore/witch goes down, it cant stand the light...

know who the whore is?
and define witch please

In my opinion, she represents the whore of Babylon.
edit on 9-7-2012 by ModernDystopia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
You can also connect the blue dancing figure with the 2008 Beijing Olympic mascots. It all falls into the whole ZION conspiracy, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernDystopia

In my opinion, she represents the whore of Babylon.
edit on 9-7-2012 by ModernDystopia because: (no reason given)

Understandable. But I think its more likely that the Whore is the bloody hand from the classroom scene.

The mark of the Beast on the forehead of the Goat identifies the Beast as the consumeristic economic system. In the Bible, the Whore is paired with the Beast. She rides the Beast and gets drunk on blood.

So follow the money, because it will be paired with the Whore. Next we see a hand that wears the dollar sign ring, identifying it as the hand of the Beast. It is paired with the other hand...so the other hand is the Whore - it wears the blood ring.

The strings from the pair of hands reach into the classroom, and there is a pair of controlling figures. Male and female, Bush/Obama and the teacher.

edit on 9-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join