It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got To See This - Mind Blowing !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+127 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I just watched this and WOW !

Not even sure if this is the right forum to post this in, but there are all sorts of symbolism and imagery in this vid, which could cross many topics on ATS.

This is artistic expression at its best so I guess you can gleen any number of interpretations from this conglomeration of creative ideas.

Check it

Peace * Ned
edit on 5-7-2012 by nimbinned because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2012 by nimbinned because: spelling !!

edit on 5-7-2012 by nimbinned because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
A very Tim Burtonesque production. I watched it a few days ago and enjoyed it. You have to keep your eyes on it though and you will see tons of meaning in it. I'd say it's worth a watch.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
A very Tim Burtonesque production. I watched it a few days ago and enjoyed it. You have to keep your eyes on it though and you will see tons of meaning in it. I'd say it's worth a watch.

Yes Burton would be proud.

I'm on my 4th viewing and I'm still trying to piece it all together.

I'm just really enjoying it as a piece of Art first and foremost. The music is epic.

Peace Out

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned

Yes Burton would be proud.

I'm on my 4th viewing and I'm still trying to piece it all together.

I'm just really enjoying it as a piece of Art first and foremost. The music is epic.

Peace Out

It definitely requires watching more than once. My first viewing was spent in awe of the animation itself and I missed most of what was actually going on. I hope more folks come in with an opinion on it!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Is it a trailer for a new movie coming out?
Does it symbolize all religions getting together in peace or the destruction of all religions?
No matter what, that was some weird stuff.
edit on 5-7-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Mind Blown.

Mission Accomplished.

Thank You.

Good Night.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Wow, thats a lot of work they did for that seven and a half minute short. I saw they had a lot of people's names in the credits. Good job though people would think I was cracked if I shared on fb.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I took it to mean that 9/11 was the beginning of the end, the straw that broke the camels back if you will, which in turn would usher in a new beginning.

A very polished production if anything else.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Thats seems like a good theory.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic

Does it symbolize all religions getting together in peace or the destruction of all religions?

The destruction of all religions would be the only thing that would bring peace.

Just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic

The destruction of all religions would be the only thing that would bring peace.

Just my opinion.

There is a lot of religious symbolism obviously, but it is being tied in with a many other concepts and socially charged topics as well.

I think there is another vid to explain the cartoon - am off to watch.

* Ned

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
One person in the comments described the whole video as this :

Goat with barcode on forehead in detention camp that looks like a sports venue (notice the lights)
puppetmaster with bloody hands who rules the money ( notice the dollar symbol ring
Bush depicted as a dunce in a classroom on 9/11 entertaining the crowd
Map to the left marks perpetrated disasters marked:
Oklahoma City bombing
New York 9/11
Louisiana (Katrina) not the storm, but the aftermath and the lack of expediency
gulf oil spill also depicted later in video
above is the owl of course

on the chalk board:
1. the house is on fire
2. penis ejaculating?
3. Hangman on the verge of death and evolution is the answer
above this you see an evolution chart from fish to enlightened man
clock is at midnight
Bush babbles, goes blank seeming to be getting off sexually, flashes symbolic hand signs, then becomes possessed and in a Sheva style transitions into Obama the enlightened one who is enamored with himself.

Virginal Alice/Eve is encircled by what seems to be seminal fluid which is splattered on floor outside of circle and on wall to the left by the deer; notice that the people forms are detained by barbwire and in the background there is a way out that has a red glow to it. The virgin gives up the apple (knowledge of good and evil) and as it roll through Oz to him he is worried. Notice that Obama's shoe is on top of a coin with what appears to be either the tree of life or an olive tree

The scene changes to outside where we see Psalm 23 written on the wall, the clock tower is at midnight, half of the U.S. Flag is floating away symbolizing that the nation is divided, and what appears to be a major weather event like global cooling instead of global warming. The two towers on the right are falling depicting 9/11, sad faced people are committing suicide. Then the false jesus in an Egyptian boat (this could be the muslim caliphate the Egyptians are talking about)
You see an oil drill in the background and what appears to be an oil disaster in the foreground. The statue of liberty is standing on top of the star of David (Israel) causing her to loose her torch which use to light the world.

Gene manipulation technology
In the mind-controled guy's eyes you see 'market plunges'
You see stealth bombers made in the image of a masonic symbol bombing a head with horns around it and a mosque on it is destroyed by the worlds bombers
The fake virgin Mary is crying over the dead body of a baby jesus, who has a black and is dead, with a nuclear explosion in the background. Those who have been raised to fight for evil are having the ribbon removed to be unveiled. The worker of the real God who has the hammer and the reapers sickle is drowning in the mess Peace Peace, but there was no peace

The fake jesus is in a trance with the eye of Ra on his forehead and a mystic halo appears as an angel of light bringing false light to peoples inner-beings. We see the hand of Allah visiting what the Muslin consider the whore (Christians) and the fake jesus bringing judgment on them, after which the the Muslim is resurrected out of the destroyed mosque.

You have this dancing figure throughout the video changing its masks to falsely represent what the different religions want to see.

After the fake jesus departs the building with the cross and the devil figure over the door, you realize it was the church that he has destroyed. He then come out of his trance and the fake crown of thorns disappears.

Pretty crazy video i must admit

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Well that was 100% not expected. That was one of the best CGI animations I've ever seen I rekon. I had to stop it to go to youtube, 720p and full screen to see it properly, awesome awesome stuff.

You guys had me looking all over for symbolism too, and it was chock full of that, man!! I love how bush the dunce turns into obama the smart -- yet still a marionette to the hand controlling them.

whoever did the character animations was brilliant.. absolutely stunning video, thanks for that -- a downloader for sure!!

This beats my previous favorite cgi video, about the chad drone that was done a few years back-- this was not done by a team either..

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by kaoticf8

This is from the Heliofant web-site. There are some posts on youtube saying this is an overt illuminati message to the masses, similar to the murals at Denver Airport ??

>>
Based in the beautiful Laurentian mountains just north of Montreal, Canada, Heliofant is a nascent independent computer animation studio focused on creating experimental and challenging content. Bringing together artists from the fields of dance, music, computer animation and visual arts, the company is very interested in exploring the common ground that underlies many spiritual and philosophical traditions in a lyrical form.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

I do agree. So far religious people can not get along the slightest. Well ok, some can, but in general.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I still don't get it... Where's Johnny Depp?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by visualmiscreant

And why is the rum always gone? He was on The Black Pearl the week this was shot...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Yeah, now I have to watch the rest of these little jewels. Depp's one of our favorite actors. This though was truly amazing without him, so I guess they saved some money. Hope Johnny's not pissed...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I thought that with the Jesus character they were trying to portray him as a follower of Egyptian mystery schools and that his being asleep was an allusion to Jesus representing Brahma waking up at the end from the night of Brahma. Essentially tying Jesus to Hinduism, and all that we experience in the video / on earth today, is really just the dream of Brahma.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by visualmiscreant

And why is the rum always gone? He was on The Black Pearl the week this was shot...

You might just need rum to get through that video.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join